• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Succubus Reborn Ch. 05

Succubus Reborn Ch. 05

12

First off, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories. I know I have teased the incest for the past chapters. This one finally makes good on that promise.

To answer some of the comments (both in comment section and through feedback emailed to me):

As for more transformations, I decided to have the succubus have two forms-her demonic form and her human form. So she relies more heavily on her pheromones which get stronger the more she feeds. As for

her gaining a dick, sorry but not happening. While I like futa stories and hentai, I prefer to have my version of a succubus retain her female form without any male alerations.

As for her victims transformations, the younger girls depicted so far haven't needed to be modified except for their ideas, morals and views of sex. Since I am staying in first-person, I can't enter their minds to tell you, the reader, what they are thinking. Sorry. I will add more people to be physically modified, though.

As for extra powers, well read on. I hope the ones I introduced in this chapter help out.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.


I heard a sharp intake somewhere behind us and a question form, "What the..." But the question was abandoned, by the owner. I looked back and coming down the stairs was Mary, wrapped only in a towel. The towel seemed to be having a hard time covering her new form as her now perfect D-cup breasts threatened to rip the fabric from her body. The sight and, more importantly, my pheromones did the rest of the work on her newly formed morals. Gone was the prude that her husband knew. What stood at the doorway was a creature of my own design. She looked less like the two girls' mother but rather their older sister.

The towel finally let gravity do its job. As it fluttered to the ground, Mary continued without pause. She gracefully walked to the couch where her oldest daughter was still recovering from her ordeal with me. She stroked her trembling daughter's forehead. Blinking, Lauren languidly stretched and arched her back. Her mother, looking down on her prone form, bent down and kissed her deeply. Lauren, caught off guard, at first tried to break away, but the changes I made and the pheromones wafting in the room quickly dissolved her resolve as she reached around her mother to pull her more deeply in the embrace.

Lauren, breaking the kiss, curled up in her mother's arms. Her body hadn't enough time to recover and transition like her mother's had. Mary gently stroked her daughter's naked form. I slid out from under Jessica, who soon was cuddled with Emily. As I arose, Mary looked over my naked body. I could sense her desire, but I had other plans. I knew that my human converts weren't going to be able to survive on sex alone. Plus, there were supplies I could get to help the girls as they fell further in my debauchery.

Once I had reached the couch, I held out my hand to Mary. Having grasped the outstretched hand, I tugged for her to stand. "The girls need some time to recover from their ordeals. I would like you to escort me as I run some errands." Mary nodded as she rushed upstairs to her bedroom. I followed her up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" she implored as she was searching her closet. Ignoring her question, I took her hand and led her across the hall to one of her daughters' rooms. Mary's style was much too conservative for her new lifestyle. With the body of a much younger woman, I thought the clothes of her daughters would better suit her.

I pulled out a blouse and skirt that I thought would look great on her. I flung the clothes on the bed as I bent to look through the shoe collection in the closet. As I turned back, I saw Mary looking at her outfit in the mirror. I stalked toward her as I admired the view. The beige skater skirt flared out from her hips and came down mid-thigh. The blouse was a black and lavender striped buttoned sleeveless shirt. The black areas, though, was actually mesh. I reached around Mary and presented her with a pair of brown wedge sandals. When she turned to face me, I noticed the top four buttons were left undone. This left only the buttons below her breasts actually buttoned. She sat down on the bed and proceeded to put the sandals on her feet. This revealed her lack of underwear. I was pleasantly surprised she decided not to add anything to her outfit.

Not wasting any time, I closed my eyes and imagined what I was going to wear. When I opened my eyes, I was wearing a lacy white short sleeved crop top that barely covered my breasts. I was also wearing dark blue jeans that may as well have been painted on. To top it off, I had black 3" stilettos. Once ready, we headed downstairs to run our errands. Mary grabbed her purse from the foyer console table. It was later than I had expected and the cool evening air brushed both of our barely covered breasts delightfully.

We got into her car and, using her phone's GPS, I directed her to our first stop. "A sex store?" she asked. "I have a vibrator at home and I'm sure the girls do too. Why couldn't we have just stayed in?" she whined.

"What I have in mind," I patted her knee, "you probably wouldn't have the toys required." I opened my door and got out. She followed suit and locked the doors with the button on her remote. When she joined me at the front of the car, she slipped her arm around my waist with her hand resting on my ass.

The bored cashier's head popped up from her magazine at the sound of the front bell as it announced our presence. She ogled us as we walked past her station. With the right motion, Mary's nipples could be seen through the mesh fabric of her top. My own top also showed glimpses of the treasures under it. "C-can I h-help you?" she stammered. I do love being able to make everyone stumble over their tongues at the mere sight of me. Even though I am a demon, I am not immune to vanity.

I checked her out myself. She had a punk/goth style about her. One side of her head was shaved and had a Celtic knot tattooed on her skin. Her hair was dyed a fiery red that tapered to a golden yellow on the tips. On the unshaven side of her head, her bangs fell to cover one eye. Her heart-shaped pixie-like face had a lip ring, eyebrow ring, an ear bar in her uncovered ear and a spike gauge in the lobe. She wore a black tank top that had the store's logo on the front. She wore a flannel shirt that's sleeves had been cut off. Her arms were adorned with more tattoos.

"I know what I want," I stared at her intently hoping she would understand my desire for her, "but I may desire your help with the items." I heard a little gasp from her as I turned my attention back to getting the supplies. I would let her think about what I said and invite her to join us when we left.

I knew tongues and fingers were only going to get us so far. I also knew, at some point, I was going to need a man. That last part would have to wait. It was also not a pressing need, yet. We walked around the store picking up and examining toys. By the time we were ready to check out, we had our arms full. I was now able to read the girl's name tag. Her name was Chloe. Her eyes bugged out at the assortment. We had multiples of everything from strap-ons, vibrators, double-ended dildos, nipple clamps and varying sizes of dildos.

After ringing everything up, Chloe said, "Looks like quite the party."

I smiled deliciously at her grabbed a piece of paper and, with the pen Mary used to sign the credit card slip, wrote down the address of Mary and Steven's house. Passing the paper to her I replied, "Come by when you get off."

Mary snickered, "Yeah, we'd be happy to get you off." We heard a groan behind us. We both turned our head to see an overweight balding man waiting to purchase what ever he had in his hands. We giggled thinking of the imagery we had given this person.

Mary wrapped me in her arms as we picked up our bags and walked to the door. Just before we exited the building, Chloe called back to us, "I'll be there." I turned my head and blew her a kiss. Mary waved using her fingers.

"Where to next?" Mary asked once our purchases were secured in the trunk and we were buckling our seatbelts.

"Food. I don't care what, but you and the girls will need your energy." Mary thought for a second then, putting the car in gear, drove off. Silence descended on us as Mary drove. I was fine with that as it left me time to muse on the events so far and mentally I formed a checklist of things to do. I wasn't sure how to go about completing the task I had set out to do, but I would have the basics planned out as best as possible.

We pulled into a Mexican food restaurant. Upon entering, the hostess greeted us. "Table for two, si?"

"No. To go." The matronly hostess looked disappointed, but we had three women waiting for us naked at home. No amount of power was going to keep us apart from them any longer than necessary. She led us to the bar with menus for both of us.

Mary started perusing the menu. This particular Mexican food establishment had a burrito platter and taco platter. It consisted of the items needed to make your own food. The description said it was big enough for four. Mary ordered two of each platter. We also ordered extra chips and salsa, refried beans, rice, chili con queso, and sopapillas. We probably ordered enough for an army, but at least the girls' hunger would be satisfied. We ordered so much that the two of us couldn't carry it ourselves.

Parking in the garage, we got out and carried some of the food in. By the time we got home, the girls had stirred from where I had left them. Their energy seemed to be renewed, but the smell of food made them realize just how hungry they really were. They were about to open up the food and eat it straight from the packages, but Mary, using her motherly voice, admonished them, "There's more in the car." To which, the three girls scampered off to retrieve the rest.

Mary pulled me to her, hungrily. She pressed her body firmly to mine and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Panting, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I had the hardest time not doing that since we left my daughter's room."

That was when the three girls naked, except for Jessica in her cheerleader skirt, came in carrying the remainder of the food. "There are packages in the trunk as well, for later. Grab them and put them in the living room," I instructed.

Mary and Lauren hurried out. I looked at Emily inquisitively. Before I could ask her what she wanted, she blurted out, "I invited my sister over." Fearing my reaction, she bowed her head.

I put one finger under her chin and lifted her head. "How?" I saw the confusion in her eyes. I hadn't given her the reaction she was expecting. Was she afraid I would be upset? Did she think I'd want to know why? But I wanted to hear how she planned to pull her sister into this.

"I, well, um...I called her, after I woke up. I told her that I had had to leave my car at school. That it wouldn't start. And I asked her to come pick me up here, at Jessica's house. I thought, well, that since you had—somehow, I don't know how—were able to, um, get Lauren and Jess to do...those things, I didn't even know about their mom, that maybe you'd want Stacy, too."

"Ohmygod! Did you buy the entire fucking store?" Lauren squealed.

"No. We did get one other thing, but it should be delivered later."

Giggling, Jessica teased, "Why does it have to be delivered? Too big to put in the car?"

"No. For your information, it's because she doesn't get off until later." This shut the two girls up as they carried their bags to the living room. I watched as Emily's eyes never strayed from her friend until Jessica was out of sight.

When the two sisters came back into the kitchen, Emily rushed over to Jessica. She planted her hands on Jessica's ass and pulled her into a kiss. When they parted, Emily said, "You've got too much on." She quickly yanked her friend's skirt down her body, where Jessica stepped out of the discarded garment.

"If she had too much on," Lauren stated, "then these two are way over dressed." The two sisters were ogling their newly transformed mother as they slowly approached her. Upon reaching their mother from behind, the each slipped a side of the blouse over her shoulders and let the garment pool around her waist. They, then, kneaded a breast as they sucked on her neck.

Emily, watching this, looked over at me and bounded over to me. She quickly pulled the top over my head as she began feasting on my breasts. She pushed me up against the kitchen's island counter. Her hands were fumbling for the clasp and zipper of my jeans. I glanced over at the three female family members. The sisters' hands had crept under their mother's skirt and, as evidenced by their motions, were quickly rubbing their fingers through her vagina.

Emily, by now, was kneeling before me licking at my own pussy. My hunger had returned, though. I picked her up in my arms her ass in my hands and her breasts on the top of my head. I carried her to the other counter and sat her down on it. I was not going to be taking this slow. I sank my head to her crotch and thrust my growing tongue into her folds.

I heard the orgasmic cry from Mary behind me, but I was too intent on the young flesh before me. She grabbed my hair and pulled me tighter. My nose grazed her clit as her legs wrapped around me. Her body clenched as she exploded onto my tongue. I lapped up every last drop of her sweet nectar. Having my fill, I helped her slide off the counter. Just then, I heard her stomach growl. She blushed, cutely, as she grabbed a plate to gather her dinner.

Naked, we all sat at the table. I had some food on my plate, but, as I didn't need the food for energy, I only had small portions. The doorbell rang interrupting our lustful gazes at each other. Emily moved to get up, "That must be Stacy." I beckoned her to sit back down.

"It could also be Chloe, but you still need your energy for tonight so stay and eat. I will get it." I didn't care about my nudity. I also didn't care who was on the other side of the door. I just flung the door open. Their before me was a woman I had not seen before so I reasoned it must be Emily's sister.

"I, um...well, is, um Emily here?" I grabbed her by the arm and tugged her into the house as I saw an elderly couple walking down the street with their dog. I saw Stacy's nostrils flare at the mixed smells in the living room. Her eyes spied the packages. The emblazoned logo of the store left no doubt as to what lay in them.

"She's just in the dining room eating dinner," I soothed, "but I could use something to eat myself." I circled her dragging my finger around her shoulders and down her back. I could see the family resemblance. This is what Emily would look like in about three years. Well, before I had gotten to her anyway. Stacy had the same brunette hair as her sister, but her hazel eyes were different than her sister's brown ones. She wore a tight tank top and sweats. Just something to throw on to pick up her sister.

"W-wh-what d-did you h-have in m-mind?"

Standing behind her now, I whispered, "You look delicious. Are you on the menu?" She eagerly nodded her head. This day is just getting better and better. I spun her around facing me and pulled her into a kiss. I was teasing the tip of my tongue on her lips. She was having none of that, though. She shoved her tongue into my mouth hungrily.

While we were kissing, a thought occurred to me. With this room being the largest in the house and all these women coming, I would need to make more room. I closed my eyes and thought about how to change it. As my hands pulled Stacy's tank top off her shoulders, I could feel the texture of the floor change under my bare feet.

I heard a gasp at the entrance of the living room. I opened my eyes as Stacy whipped her head to look behind her. Standing there was her sister, Emily. "I-I'm s-sorry. It's not w-what it l-looks like!" she stuttered.

"So you aren't making out with this naked goddess with your boobs hanging out?" Emily stated the obvious.

Gripping me tighter to hide her bared breasts and lowered her head to my shoulder to hide her eyes, she tried to explain, "I d-don't kn-know what h-happened..." Her voice trailed off as her sister had rushed from behind and grabbed her. Emily worked one hand down her sister's body into her sweat pants. The other hand grabbed a breast and rolled her nipple through her fingers.

"If you hadn't noticed, sis, but I was teasing you." Emily kissed her sister's shoulder. "I mean, hell, I have even less on than your." Another kiss planted at the junction between her neck and shoulder. "I was even, before you arrived, having wonderful lesbian sex at this goddess' fingers and tongue." The kissing trail went up to just under Stacy's jaw. "And my bestie, Jessica."

I could feel the fingers working at Stacy's crotch on my thigh. I was getting a little anxious to join in, but I relished watching my young convert seduce her own sister. Now however, I wanted in. I lifted Stacy's head back up so I could kiss her tasty lips. This time there was no teasing as I slipped my tongue in past her lips. She reciprocated the action as our tongues battled for supremacy in the other's mouth.

"Just think, sis," I heard Emily whisper in her sister's ear, "soon you will be having lesbian sex, too." Stacy shivered as we worked this brunette over. "Not just with Iliana, but with me," Stacy moaned in my mouth, "and with Jessica, her sister and mom." Stacy was shuddering in our arms. My powers had strengthened so I didn't have to feed them my essence any more. The change would be fast now and wouldn't require, for lack of a better term, a reboot.

Stacy broke our kiss as her orgasm ripped through her body, but I could see the change. Her eyes had hardened. Before, she was tentative but curious. After being caught by her sister, she was frightened but still turned on. Now, however, she was hungry. Her sister was eagerly licking her fingers tasting her sister on them.

"Oh, wow!" We heard. The other three women were staring at the new room. Gone was the furniture from before. Now the furniture consisted of low plush seats around the walls draped in silk. The floor was malleable like firm mattresses, also covered in silk. There was nothing in the center of the room for us to stumble into, except the bags of toys. I tried to reproduce the look and feel of a harem's room, but more posh than was historically accurate.

This brief interruption didn't break the hunger still in Stacy's eyes. Having turned her head to see the intruders, her eyes went back to her sister. She turned the rest of her body as she pushed her Emily backward. They both fell to the floor as Stacy pulled her sister's mouth to her own. I bent down and proceeded to remove her panties and sweats from her legs.

"So, girls," Mary said as her daughters were caressing her body as they watched the threesome form in front of them, "we have some items that, personally I feel, need to be broken in." Lauren and Jessica hurried to the bags and were rummaging around.

I sank two fingers into Stacy's cunt and was fucking her with my digits as the two sister's continued to make out. I watched the happenings around me. Lauren was now putting the strap-on harness on, but was having problems with it. "Hey, Jess, help me with this. I wanna fuck mom so hard." Jessica dropped the double-ended dildo on the floor and scurried over to help clasp the harness on her older sister.

Stacy raised up and, lifting the tank top over her head, said, "You got a taste of me, now, baby sis, it's my turn to taste you!" Stacy started to slither her way down her sister's body, but Emily stopped her.

"Please, sis," she begged as she held onto her sister's hair, "let me taste you too." Stacy leaned down and kissed her sister again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Succubus Reborn Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds