• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Porn Star Is Born

A Porn Star Is Born

I return to the bedroom. Looking across seeing my whore as I left her bound to the bed frame. Her arms tied above her head, her legs spread ties to the bed post. Her well fucked cunt on display. She raises her head, hearing me enter unable to see with the blindfold in place. Walking slowly towards the bed I slide my hand up my sluts leg. Her soft skin trembling at my touch. A soft whimper escapes her lips. "Good morning whore sleep well?" I ask. Before she is able to answer I slap her big round tit hard. My perfect fucktoy screams out.

"Yesterday was only the beginning of your life as a true whore," I say as I squeeze her cheeks forcing her mouth open I slam my fat cock down her throat. She begins drooling and gagging around my cock immediately. "Tell me what you are," I demand.

"Daddy's cocksucker," a muffled reply. I grab her hair and fuck her mouth cunt roughly. I pinch her nose closed my swollen cock head down her throat. My whore's body convulses desperate for air. I withdraw my cock from her mouth slapping her cheek sharply leaving it reddened.

I grab a marker from the nightstand. I begin to mark my property. On her big tits I write WHORE on the left and SLUT on the right. Around her lips I write COCKSUCKER. On her left arm I write WORTHLESS, her right arm FUCKTOY. Across the whores stomach I write DADDY's FUCK PIG. Above her still gaping wet slit I write CUNT. Finally down her legs I mark HOLES FOR USE with arrows pointing to both her fuck holes.

I decide my whore is ready I unbound her from the bed but leave the blindfold on. I reach for her leash hooking it on to her collar. Like the trained pet she is, she climbs off the bed on to the floor on her hands and knees when I jerk the leash. Her big whore tits hang down, I reach under her and roughly fondle, pinch and smack at them. My slut answers with sounds of pleasure and pain. Jerking the leash again the slut slave crawls behind me. I carefully guide her from one room to the next.

I lead her towards the center of the room attaching the leash to the post. I place my foot on my piece of shit whore's neck forcing her face to the ground several quick slaps to her perfectly rounded ass. "High in the air bitch. Legs spread wide." She does as she is told. She knows better then to disobey her Daddy. I slap her ass again hard partly to reinforce who is the boss. But also the slut is a pain whore. Getting off on abuse both mental and physical as she does by having her holes filled.

I cross the room point the camera at the center of the room focusing on the 'star of the show' the pathetic fuck meat spread wide open for use. As I begin to record I cross back over to her slipping the blindfold off her eyes she is exposed to the sight of the camera. Leaning close to her ear I whisper softly "Your life as you know it is over. This is a live feed everyone is going to know what a fuck whore you truly are."

Kneeling behind my whore I grab a hold of her hips and thrust my stiff cock deep into her wanting fuck hole. "Thank you Daddy for using this cheap worthless whore. My whore holes belong to you. Rape me Daddy!!" she cries out as my cock rammed in and out of her wet cunt. I grab her hair snapping her head back. My other hand gripping her bouncing tit. Pinching and twisting her nipple hard.

"Mmm that's my good little fuck slave. Tell the world what you are. "

"Daddy's cum slut fuck pig. I'm daddy's toilet whore for him and anyone he chooses," she cries out. Her brain molded into submission her only instinct is to give pleasure to any one I chose.

"Mmmm Daddy is so proud of his slut slave," I tell her reaffirming all the while slamming her cunt harder and harder. "And to prove it I've invited some special guests to join us whore."

Just as quickly as I filled her wanting hole I withdrew my slick pussy juice coated cock from my whore wiping my dick clean in her hair. Checking the camera to assure it caught my girlfriends complete fall from grace to her new life as a cum dump. To enact my plan I invited her best friends, co workers, and former bosses. Each and every one were eager to use my perfectly trained bitch.

Her best friend and husband were the first to join us. "My husband has always talked about wanting to fuck you like the cheap whore we thought you were. And I have always wanted to do this," she said as she grabbed a handful of my slut slaves hair. Hiking up her tight skirt her pussy exposed as she was not wearing her knickers. Her shaved mound exposed parting her pussy lips a golden stream of piss sprayed over the whores face.

Her husband sank his cock into her ass spearing the hole open. He grunted as the tight hole took hold of his shaft. "The cunt is even tighter than I ever could imagine. But she won't be after we are through with her." Her best friend then pressed her piss coated pussy lips against the slut's face. Like the proper whore she is, she began eating pussy. Her tongue thrashing around. It didn't take long for my bitch to make best her friend cum. Her husband flooding her shit hole with his own hot load

More of the invited guests filled into the room. Her friend has fashioned a strap on dildo and was fucking her cunt as her husband continue his pounding of her ass. Bouncing up and down the thick rubber cock my slut screams out, "choke me please. Strangle me and stretch my holes. Slap my stupid whore face please Mistress."

My whore was making her Daddy proud, moaning and cumming constantly. Her body responding as they poked, prodded and groped her exposed body. One of her co workers took her open mouth cunt and furiously fucked it. Slamming his cock in and out faster and faster. My cocksucking slut taking it drooling and gagging until he came deep down her throat. The profanities scribbled on my slut slaves body began to blur with the sweat and piss. The entire room smelled of sex.

I walked around the room with a hand held camera. Capturing all the action. A crowd gathered around the fuck toy in the center of her room. Those who weren't using her began stroking their cocks. Those who couldn't contain themselves came over her covering her in a sticky white load.

Now on her back her best friend has now sat down on the cum dump. She was whimpering as her friend rode her face. Two of her co workers were taking turns fist fucking her pussy. The entire time my fuck pig girlfriend was cumming her slut body on fire.

A friend of hers tied my cunt up her arms spread over her head and spread. Her legs tied by the ankles also spread. My slave, exhausted from the constant use hung her head helpless. A co worker tied her hair back to a rope that connected to a hook, which was inserted inside my bitches ass. Nipple clamps on each of her hard nipples with weights hanging from them. Pinching and stretching her sensitive nipples.

They lined up and took turns spanking and using the paddle on the exposed fuck meat that hung from the room. Her tits, cunt, and ass covered in red marks. Others begin to add to the degrading words already marked on her body.

People started texting their friends, inviting strangers off the street to use my fuck meat. Taking turns to ravage her body. My whore took every cock, cunt, ass and object and even begged for more. All her holes were filled with cum. Her best friend walks up to her as she is being fucked and spits in her face slapping it as well. This inspires the rest of the group to do the same.

My whores eyes are glazed over. Her whore body covered in a mixture of sweat, filth, piss and cum. A homeless guy who wandered off the street mumbled something as he stuffs his filthy cock into daddy's whore. She looks back and says to him, "Thank you sir for fucking this worthless cunt." I am so proud of my slut slave.

The guys were starting to cum into a large dog dish filling it with their loads. My pet was going to eat well tonight! They drag her by her hair over to the bowl one of them grabbing the camera and films a close up as she begins lapping up her meal. My cum junkie girlfriend smiling whilst gulping down the gallons of mixed loads.

Slowly the room emptied out. Leaving me alone with my cum covered abused and used fuck toy. Barely able to move I drag her over to the window hanging her outside her big whore tits exposed to the world. I force my thick cock into her gaping asshole. My slut slave knows her Daddy's cock and begins to back up on it. Swatting her already welted ass. She begins to beg me to rape her. "Ahhh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, fuck your bitch. Rape her like the piece of shit whore I am."

I am happy to oblige. "Fuck you whore. You pathetic worthless cunt."

Faster and harder I tear into her shit hole. Pumping like a piston at full steam. Her big whore tits bounce wildly outside our window. Together our bodies cum. A master and slave boyfriend and girlfriend. Cumming as one.

As we collapse into a sweaty heap. I wrap my arms around her holding tight kissing her lips softly. She gets up on to her feet and pulls me with her. Kissing my lips she says. "Let's shower baby then we can watch my first porno as you fuck me again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Porn Star Is Born

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds