• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living with a Porn Star

Living with a Porn Star

1234

The first sign was the hushed giggles as I walked past, sniggers from some of the other kids as I walked down the School corridor. At first I didn't even think they were laughing at me, I mean I wasn't the coolest kid around, far from it, but I was sure I hadn't tucked my shirt into my underwear or sat in something gross. And not all of them were, just a few. I put it down to being paranoid, even if the giggles and whispers did seem to follow me down the hall with quick glances as I passed. Still I got to class and sat down at my desk, getting my books and out and settling down to study.

My paranoia went up a notch as Kevin Peterson entered the room, the beefy jock's hand round the waist of a pert cheerleader. He saw me and grinned, his teeth perfectly white, seeming to gleam against his black skin. He murmured something in the cheerleader's ear, making her laugh, before returning his gaze to me. "How you doing Mickie? Family okay?"

I was surprised he even spoke to me, we'd been in the same school since we were fourteen and in those four years he'd never said a word to me, not a 'Hi' or a Hand that note to Gwen' or even 'Get out of my way, nerd'. So why was he asking now? I tried not to let a good thing pass, I wasn't going to think we'd suddenly become best buds, but if one of the jocks who ran with the coolest High School clique was talking to me, I could at least hope some of his star-power would rub off on me. I nodded, "It's Ricky," he nodded grinning, like that was what he'd said, "I'm doing well, thanks, studying hard. What about you? You going to win some trophies for us this year? We've got to be favorites."

"Yeah," he didn't seem interested in my questions, "So was asking about the family. How's your Mom? She okay? "

The cheerleader was smirking and something about his words and her smile made me frown. Being spoken to by Kevin and, at the same time, having a cheerleader look at me, even if her gaze was more curiosity than lust, had left me dazed and overawed. But outside of dreams the cool kids - the jocks and the hotties - didn't come and just talk to the geeks after four years, especially not about their family.

"You know my Mom?" I asked. I was surprised. When I was younger she had been the perfect PTA Mom, always there for a bake sale or to pick me up after school, but things had changed after her divorce from the asshole of a man I was forced to call Dad. The first few years had been tough, Dad wasn't a great one for paying his alimony in full or on time and we'd been living, if not hand to mouth, at least somewhere close in a rough part of town. She had still been the school Mom, juggling raising me and trying to raise enough money through a series of cruddy and unskilled jobs. Things had changed about four years ago, she'd been applying for job after job, but despite being a graduate having been out of the market for over fourteen years no-one wanted her. Until some company, in motor insurance she told me, offered her a job. Most of her work was at home when I was at school, though sometimes she'd have long all day meetings or even have to travel away for a few days. The difference in our life styles was almost immediately apparent - we moved upstate to a town where the homes didn't have damp and the cops called you 'Sir'. But whilst she was still a great Mom not once had she been to my school. "How do you know her?"

"Oh, I've seen her around," he grinned a toothy smile and the cheerleader looked like she was about to double over with a fit of giggles. "So how is she? Keeping fit?"

"Yeah, I guess, she's okay," I replied slightly unsure what else to say. I wasn't sure how my fortysomething Mom would ever move in the same circles as a hunky, eighteen year old black athlete. Perhaps, his Mom? Though even then I couldn't see how - Mom seemed to keep to herself, we weren't members of a Church or any clubs, she didn't even go to a gym, keeping herself in trim with exercise equipment she kept in a small mini-building off the back of our house.

I was stopped from any further conversation as the teacher arrived, "Later dude," Kevin grinned at me and escorted his girlfriend to some desks at the back of the class. It had been a weird continuance to a day which seemed to get weirder as several times I peeked up from my book and notepad to be sure my classmates were staring at me and quickly dropping their glances as I looked at them. Once I even thought I could see two younger girls from a couple of years down, glancing in through the glass panel as they passed down the corridor, stopping, pointing -towards me? I wasn't sure - and giggling.

As class ended and I was heading towards the canteen to meet my friends I became more and more aware that something was going on and I was the center of it, earlier the giggles and side-long looks had at least only come from a few students, but now everyone seemed to be at it. Whispering behind hands to each other as I passed, nudging their friends and turning to gawk at me like I was a mannequin in a shop window. I was in full paranoia state by the time I arrived at the table, even delaying my walk to go to the restroom to check I hadn't sat in anything or had a 'funny' jock pin a rude note to my back.

I wasn't put at ease by the reaction of my friends, Charlie and Hank. Charlie rubbed his chubby jowls as I approached, hoping to hide his expression, but he wasn't quick enough to cover the anxious look or the reddening of his cheeks. Hank was even less quick witted, brushing back his long hair and standing in an attempt to leave and then realizing I had seen him sitting again, before making one must last dash for freedom, spoilt as I sat down and he was left half-crouched up unsure where to go. I looked at them, "Hi dudes. What the fuck is going on? It's like Weirdsville here today."

Hank and Charlie looked at each other, seeing he had no other choice Hank sat down reluctantly. He gave a small shrug and looked at Charlie who seemed to be intently examining the side of cola can. I waited for a few seconds, but as neither of them were talking I started again. "Look guys something's going on. Everyone's looking at me and it isn't cos my jacket is so last year or cos I've got gum in my hair. And in class Kevin Peterson, I mean Kevin 'fucking' Peterson spoke to me. And now the two of you are acting like you've had your tongues stolen by the Gentlemen."

"The Gentlemen didn't steal tongues, they used a magical box to steal voices," said Charlie.

"Gee, thanks, I wasn't asking for a lesson in Buffylore. I was asking what was going on. Is there a rumor I shat in the shower or something?"

"Yes, no," Charlie said and looked at Hank for support. As Hank was silent, through shifting uncomfortably, Charlie took a breath and tried to explain his cryptic answer. "Not about the shower and not even about you... about your Mom."

"What about her?" I felt a surge of defensiveness coming on even before I knew the rumor. But the sudden spark of anger wasn't helping me get the reply from Charlie so I forced myself to calm down, anyway I doubted it'd do any good blaming the guys, they looked like they were bearers of bad news they'd do anything to avoid giving, not the rumor starters.

Charlie pulled another face and from Hank's expression if he could have snuck away he would. I waited, trying not to snap impatiently, after a few seconds Charlie spoke and I wished he hadn't. "The rumor is she's a porn star."

"That's not true. That's a dirty lie," I snapped. "She's in insurance. You've seen her."

Charlie and Hank were probably the only guys in school who had met her when they'd visited my house. They both looked each other uncomfortably. I wasn't dumb, my Mom might have been past forty, but she remained attractive, with deep red hair and a body she kept in shape; they never talked about it but if I'd been asked I'd have said both my buddies would have placed her in the 'Mom I'd like to fuck' category. I didn't want to have that argument so instead I said, "So what's the story?"

"It's Vic Esterman" said Charlie referring to another one of the jocks, a close friend of Kevin, "He started it. He supposed to be at a bar and he recognized this porn star from the movies and as he's told it, and we heard this second hand, he went over to pick her up and she took him home. He saw your picture in the bedroom and been telling everyone how he scored a porn star and that she was your Mom."

Ignoring the slander about knowing her from porn I knew it wasn't true. She would be in bars looking for sex with a meathead like Vic, she wasn't pure, but she wasn't the casual pick-up type either. "I don't believe it. When?"

"Saturday, I think" Charlie grimaced.

I knew that was a lie. "We were at home together all night. We watched a movie and talked about this book she was reading. She wasn't out at all."

"Look, all we're saying is what we heard," said Charlie lamely and Hank nodded, even though he hadn't said anything, "Not that it's true. I don't believe it for a second. It's just that motherfucker Vic, he gets his kicks from shitting over people like us."

It was bad enough people like Vic Esterman and his buddies could bully all those weaker than them and charm their way to get all the girls who'd never look at guys like me. But when he started telling lies about my Mom... that wasn't right. I looked round the canteen and saw him, he was standing up and laughing with Kevin and another couple of the school's athletes, a couple of cheerleaders sitting at the table beside them, looking adoringly up. He saw me looking at him across the room as he a quick glance towards me and then back down to talk to one of the girls. I imagined what he was telling her, how he was supposed to have boned my Mom, who turned out to be some hot Milf porn star. I saw red as bright as blood and without thinking I stood up, sending my chair tumbling back.

Hank yelled something and Charlie made a grab for me, but I was already charging across the canteen, ready to do some serious damage. I'm not sure what I was thinking, actually that's not true, I wasn't thinking at all. If I had I must have known that any violent confrontation between me, who struggled to lift a heavy box of books and Vic, who had an athletics scholarship almost sewn up, was going to end one way.

And it did. I threw a punch, which Vic easily blocked. I then failed to dodge his bow to my solar plexus which doubled me up. As I was still coughing and choking he grabbed my arm and locked it round my back, "Dumb fag, you really don't want to fucking try this."

"You fucker," I managed to get my breath back to snarl, "You've been lying about my Mom."

He jerked my arm a little higher and I winced, "Yeah shit features, like I bother making stories up about fucking your Mom, you're just not enough on my radar to even give a shit."

"Then why lie?" I snarled.

He let go off me and as I straightened up he thrust me in my back, "Let's go asshole. You want the truth I'll give it you. You're not going to like it."

He propelled me forward, driving me towards the restroom. I was aware that everyone in the canteen was looking at us and that if I took another swing there'd be teachers on the scene within a minute, which would be fifty nine seconds after I'd been knocked to the floor. I entered the restroom, standing against the wall as Vic made clear to two freshmen that they weren't going to be involved in this conversation. He slammed open the remaining restroom doors, making sure we were alone. "Okay fuckface, what have you heard?"

"That you're telling everyone you fuck my Mom last Saturday and she's a porn star."

"Shit man, you didn't know? About her being a porn star I mean?"

"She's not a porn star," I said.

"Sure she fucking is. Valentine Charming she's called."

"No she's Belinda Cross, I know her name you've got her mixed up."

"Valentine Charming's her porn name, you dumb prick, they don't use their real names."

"She wasn't out on Saturday so you can't have met her," I said defiantly.

"Fuck numbnuts, that's just locker room exaggeration. It wasn't me who banged her, not that I wouldn't I've seen her pictures, it was my older brother. He met her a couple of Saturdays ago." My stomach lurched, a fortnight ago I had been staying at Hank's. Vic must have seen my expression as he grinned smugly, "yeah he was saying he took her back to your house, said it was fucking big place, expensive and he fucked her stupid. He's a bragger, but he says she took it in her ass."

"She wouldn't," I said.

"How the fuck do you know? Do you ask her whether she butt fucks? Anyway my brother says every girl he fucks takes it in the ass, half of them don't."

"It wasn't my Mom. It was someone else."

"He might be lying about the ass, but he's not about nailing your Mom. She's let him take a picture on his cell, fucking braggart been showing it to everyone - it's a miracle he hasn't shown it to my Mom and Dad as well, shit he's shown it to everyone else."

"It still wasn't her, it could have been anyone. You don't know what she looks like."

"She looks like the porn star Valentine Charming, asshole. Anyway I know she's your Mom. My brother saw her again on Saturday, we were driving past and we saw you and her enter that fucking faggot shop, you know the one in town which sells those fucking candles."

I froze. That was true, I wasn't shopping there, but Mom wanted to buy some fragrant candles for the house and it was on the way to the main shop I'd been with her. "It still doesn't mean she's a porn star. Your brother can't have seen her properly."

"I thought you were supposed to be a braniac, but shit you're the dumbest ass-wad. The guy had been balls deep in her fucking cunt two weeks ago, he fucking saw her well and we saw the two of you walking arm in arm, a real Mommy's boy." I wanted to hit him again. He saw me tense and shook his head with a smile, "Look asshole. I could kick the shit out of you without breaking a sweat if you want to try it."

"You're a fucking liar."

"What that I couldn't beat you? Shit, you got balls. Or about your Mom? I don't care what you think. You can think I'm lying. Or you can look her up on the web, you got the name. Perhaps my brother is the biggest bullshitter in the County."

"Fuck you," I said, there was nothing else I could say but storm out the restroom.

*

I'd like to say I grappled with my conscience about doing what he suggested and googling 'Valentine Charming', but I didn't. I was so sure he was lying, or his brother was; some sick and twisted joke or just a honest mistake, even a gross one. My Mom wasn't like that. Sure, she hadn't been absolutely chaste since her divorce, she was subtle about it, but I knew she'd had a few dates and some of them had involved sex, but porn... no way, I'd know. Of that I was sure.

She wasn't in when I got home. All day long I'd had everyone staring and giggling at me, and whilst Charlie and Hank (once he managed to find his voice) had said they didn't believe it, there were plenty who did. I'd find a picture of this Valentine Charming, put it next to a picture of my Mom and show that fucker Vic that his brother was an asshole liar, that'd kill the rumor.

I went upstairs and powered on my computer. Being eighteen and a virgin I wasn't a stranger to porn, but whilst I'd looked at a few older women shoots and movies I much preferred watching teens and women only a few years older than me. I typed in the name in to search engine. From the list that came up she was certainly a porn star 'Valentine Charming sexmovies.com' 'Valentine Charming fucktube' 'Valentine Charming free pics', the list went on and on.

I took a link and clicked on it at random, 'Valentine Charming freeporn'. The pictures came up in seconds and my world collapsed.

I had been so sure that Valentine Charming wasn't my Mom that I hadn't been prepared for it being her. But there was no mistaking the face on the page of thumbnails, even if I couldn't have identified her pussy, ass or tits or realized that she had a tattoo on her lower back or another, smaller one on her waist.

Stunned and unsure what to do next I automatically clinked on a thumbnail at random, the page faded to be quickly replaced by another gallery of fifteen pictures - all unmistakably of my Mom. In the first she was sitting on a sofa with a guy half her age, a glass of wine in one hand, him in the other and her dress half-falling off; and that was the softest of them. As the 'story' continued in pictures her dress dropped to reveal her titties, and the young guy feasting on them. Soon the dress was on the floor and Mom had his cock out, first in her hand and then in his mouth. It got worse in the next picture she was on the ground her legs spread and with his dick starting to slide into her pussy. There was another picture following it, taken from a different angle, with the huge dick balls deep in her pussy. And then she was in a different position, in her hands and knees, the dick buried into her butthole. The pictures ended with her sitting sideways on her knees, looking at the camera as cum trickled down from her face.

My Mom in porn. Doing anal. Doing moneyshots. My brain struggled to cope with it. It couldn't be true, it was some clever photo manipulation by Vic and his buddies or it was a doppelganger who looked like my Mom; yes, that was it a doppelganger. Except looking at the photo on my screen, staring up at me and smiling, I knew it was my Mom; my Mom white goo trickling down her face.

Why was she doing it? It was so humiliating, her fucking random guys on film and knowing that by now half the guys in the school had probably busted a nut looking at my Mom's pictures or movies, and the other half would be doing later that night as soon as they could get their parents to bed and onto the family computer.

I backspaced out of the gallery, wondering how many she'd done. The number of thumbshot galleries and links on other pages hinted that this wasn't something she'd done once as an experiment or a bet, or because we needed the money. But hopefully it was ended, it was hard to tell, as her hair was styled differently from her normally neatly brushed coiffure and more spiky in the shots, but it looked a couple of years ago. And hopefully that one anal scene was the hardest thing she'd ever done, though a quick look at the thumbnails told me that was unlikely.

I couldn't help but click on another gallery, swiftly being disabused that her porn career was over by the copyright 2014 in the corner. And as I continued clicking my dim hope that the anal scene was a one-off and as hard as she'd done was also knocked away; I wouldn't say there weren't any softer - two of the galleries just had her being fucked in the pussy and one was just her blowing dick, or rather dicks as there were two of them. But the remainder of the dozen or so galleries I clicked into all had my Mom being taken in the butt and in half of them there were more than one guy taking more than one hole, and in the last one the final picture had two huge cocks both in her ass.

I stared, my face red, and to my horror, my dick hard, the one part of my body that didn't seem to recognize it was my Mom getting fucked. I didn't know what to do, nothing had prepared me for the discovery, so sure had I been that it was a dirty lie. Knowing the truth didn't make it any better; it was worse - my Mom was little better than a whore and everyone knew.

I sat there unsure what to do or what to say. I wouldn't say my mind was awhirl as that'd suggest I was thinking, in reality it seemed to have shut down unable to concentrate, leaving me in a zombie like state just continually staring at the picture on the screen, my Mom on her hands and knees with two dicks sharing her back hole. I was only awoken as I heard the door downstairs slam and my Mom call out "Ricky; I'm back."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living with a Porn Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds