• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arthur's Second Chance

Arthur's Second Chance

123

Arthur sat down at his desk in his corner office, staring at his computer screen. He'd spent the past half hour rummaging through the photos of one of his employees. He'd been on Facebook and while updating his information, he caught a few new photos of his Head Secretary Leah.

Leah had just celebrated her 32nd birthday and she threw a pool party in her backyard. Photo after photo featured Leah with her sons looking very happy without their father. She had been through a rough divorce and was granted custody of the boys. Her husband had been very abusive and she got out of the marriage after four years of putting up with him.

Arthur shared something in common with her. He too had recently been through a messy divorce and was glad to be rid of his unfaithful wife. They had gone to court and she had taken half of his assets. In Arthur's eyes, it wasn't a huge loss because he still had his own thriving company and would quickly re-make everything he lost. He was rid of her and Leah was rid of her husband.

If she was married he wouldn't have dared to go this far but he had always found Leah attractive. She had beautiful golden bronze skin and on occasion he would wish that she showed more of it. In the pictures, she wore an ivy-green bikini top which barely hid her ample 38DD breasts.

At first Arthur had only been curious because he'd heard about the party from her. Her husband had always been in control of their finances and rarely ever let her throw parties for herself. The boys were also victims of this joyless life and had to share joined birthday parties. It was a living hell and she finally made a decision to get out of it. This party signified freedom from all the pain she endured. As Arthur looked on, he saw many pictures of relatives; mostly women. The few men who attended were either cousins or uncles based on the photo descriptions. For the moment, Leah seemed unattached and he felt justified in admiring her.

Arthur wondered if she would ever find him attractive. He wasn't bad looking if he could say so himself. He was 6'4 in height and weighed 210 lbs. Arthur was always keeping up with his fitness and was all he had to look forward to as a hobby. Ever since the divorce, he had never met anyone to spark his interest...well maybe except for Leah.

He could feel himself getting hard as he continued to scan her pictures. There was one in particular that he saved to his computer. She had taken her sarong off and plunged into the pool with only the bikini on. The picture showed her emerging from the pool, with her skin glistening and her dark hair slicked back and clinging to her neck and broad shoulders. She was a water goddess and he wished that he could have been there in person.

It was the only picture of its kind because she probably didn't want to attract any attention out of respect for her boys. The bikini top was drenched and he could see her nipples poking through the polyester material. He wondered what her skin tasted like. Arthur would give anything to be at the pool with her alone. He had no idea of his chances but couldn't help his growing attraction for her.

He'd been faithful to his wife and truly loved her, yet that probably wasn't enough. She'd run off with his best friend and didn't feel ashamed of herself in the least. She didn't try to cover it up because she probably didn't care. Arthur had his suspicions but because of his fear of losing her, he'd never confronted her. Now he was free and so was Leah. A wicked and lustful thought popped into his head...but that would have to wait for later.

Now he reached down to his crotch and unzipped his slacks. He couldn't explain why he was doing this. He'd never masturbated in his office before but he couldn't wait till he got home. His hard on had to be taken care of right now. He closed every browser on his screen and pulled up the pic of Leah. He knew that only he and a few others were in the building now. No one would require his attention or try to disturb him. He was the king of this high rise castle and he had the freedom to do whatever he wanted.

He zoomed in on the picture and took in the image of Leah. He began to stroke the length of his cock slowly, imagining Leah in the swimsuit right in front of him. In his daydream she was posing for him. He asked her to bend over and she complied. He could see the outline of her plump nether lips poking through the sides of her thong. How he wished that he could bend her over like that and plunge his fingers deep into her.

He was hard as steel and his cock grew darker while it rose from his trousers. He stroked the dark pink head and used the glistening drops of his pre-cum to lubricate his shaft. His eyes looked to the image once more and he zoomed in on her breasts. He imagined ripping them from her chest and licking the moisture off.

As this scenario played out in his mind, a tiny bit of pre-cum seeped out from the tip of his aching cock. He wrapped his fist around the searing hot shaft and threw his head back against the leather chair. The veins bulged as more blood pumped into his thick organ and his stomach began to cramp up as the pleasure overtook him. In a flash his cock jerked and spurted out huge streams of sticky white cum. He squeezed the bulbous head and drained his cock of every drop as he tried to catch his breath. He'd made a mess of his slacks but he honestly didn't care. It was late and no one would notice the stains after he'd cleaned up.

This was the first time in a long time that he'd felt so alive and satisfied...yet he hadn't even been in contact with a woman. He was still hard because he knew that Leah was probably in the building. After all this, seeing her face would be a new experience. Things had changed and he was ready to take his attraction to the next level. He was excited and tired of taking it slow. He wanted her in his bed this very night, but the rules of courtship demanded that he take things slow. Arthur made a plan and couldn't wait to approach Leah.

**

Arthur called in a meeting with Leah a few hours before going home. He strategically planned for the building to be vacant because he had no idea how she would react to his proposition. Leah agreed to see him and he was on pins and needles as he waited. Sure enough at 8pm he heard a soft knock on his door.

"Come in!" he said aloud.

Leah opened the door and walked in; her appearance making him hard once again. She had on a designer suit which hugged her figure tightly, yet was professional enough to refuse criticism. As she walked forward he took a swig of bourbon and offered her a seat.

"Thank you for coming to see me. I hope I'm not keeping you from anything Leah."

"Oh no, not at all." she smiled.

"How is everything? How are the boys?"

"They're great. Things are going much better than I expected...but...well," and she looked down at her clasped hands.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well...I've been meaning to see you also. I'm not sure what you called me in here for but expenses have been going up since my divorce. I try to go without, in order to provide for my children. The reason I stayed with my husband for so long was because I wasn't alone and could afford to pay the mortgage. Now that he's gone I can barely manage on my own. I wanted to ask for a raise but I was afraid you would refuse me. I'm only thinking of my children and I want the best for them. "

"Oh Leah...I had no idea." he sighed. "You should have told me sooner. I'm really sorry about that. Uh...listen. I...have proposition for you."

"Really? I'm willing to do anything to get this promotion."

"Yes. Well it's very unusual and I really don't mean any disrespect when I say this."

She was quiet and looked patient enough, so he continued.

"Your divorce is final...right?"

"Yes...it is."

"Well I already assumed that you needed financial help and I was wondering...could I touch you for a moment?"

"Touch me?"

"Well to be more direct...I have always been attracted to you and I would give anything to touch that beautiful body of yours. I know you may consider this as sexual harassment but I have always had an eye for you Leah. I'm prepared to offer you a $20,000.00 bonus for everything that I...well...you know."

She was silent for a good while and it may have been from the shock. She had a slight frown on her pretty face but she remained in her seat.

"I'm not a prostitute."

"Oh God, no Leah...I...I didn't mean to say that I viewed you like that. I really want to take you out and date you but right now I have a need for you. I'm sorry to be so blunt about it but I know I can treat you better than he did."

"I...I need to think about it."

"By all means. I will raise the price to $25,000.00 if you agree tonight."

Arthur didn't mean to sound like a sleaze but he couldn't help it. He would have gone even further with the price if need be.

"I...I don't know. It is a tempting offer...but our relationship..."

"...will be discreet and strictly professional if you prefer. I would like to date you and get to know the boys, but if you're not ready for a relationship it can be a simple deal between old colleagues and friends...if you would still consider me as one."

"I'll let you know." and without being dismissed she got up and walked quickly out of the office.

Arthur didn't know what to think. She seemed more nervous than upset and he'd done his best to ensure her that he had no ill intentions. In all reality, any woman in this situation would think twice about getting with their boss; maybe even thrice. He began to think that he'd failed when there was a light tap on his door.

"Come in."

It was Leah and she stepped forward slowly with her hands tightly clasped together.

"I...I...accept your offer but where would we..." and she didn't finish.

"We can go somewhere else like my home...or begin here...right now."

She took a deep breath and came closer.

"What exactly do you want to do?"

Arthur got up and walked over to her.

"Do I scare you Lee?"

"N-no...I'm just afraid that someone might find out...or you would only be using me for sex."

"How long have we worked together? It's been almost six years right? You're one of the best people I know, professionally and out of the work place. You're a great mom to your kids and I respect you for it. I would never put you through pain after everything you've been through. And we don't have to have sex tonight. When I said touch...that is exactly what I meant. I'd like a taste also, but it's up to you. "

She looked into his eyes as if searching for the validity in his words.

"Alright...but could you lock the door?"

"Of course. It would have been creepy if I just locked it without waiting for your reply."

She smiled from his tiny joke and turned to watch him turn the lock. He flipped a switch on the corner wall and turned on the air. He had been nervous as well and was perspiring from the anticipation. He walked back to his seat and asked her to come closer.

She slowly came around his desk and stood in front of him; her hands still clasped together.

"May I?" he asked as he reached for the button in her jacket.

She nodded and he slowly began to pluck the cloth-covered buttons one by one. Her breathing was shallow and he could tell that she was nervous and he offered her a drink.

"Maybe it'll calm you down."

She accepted the small drink and gulped it all down.

"Woah slow down!" he laughed.

"I'm alright."

He continued to unbutton her jacket and the tension in her body began to dissipate. Her breathing had also become more relaxed and he was glad for it.

"Better now?"

"Yeah...a little. Arthur...why didn't you ever say anything about how you felt?"

"Well you were his fiancé at the time."

"You could have saved me from a horrible marriage you know. Back then it was just as bad."

"Would you have given me a chance?"

"Yes I would. I thought you were very handsome and a great catch...but I didn't think I was your type."

"Of course you were my type. You kiddin' me? I was so jealous when you tied the knot. But I couldn't say anything and I was just getting to know Sheila."

"It's better late than never huh?" she smiled warmly.

"Are you sure that you want to do this. I'm probably coming off as a sleaze-ball right now."

"You're anything but, Arthur. I was just so shocked that I needed a minute to think. I've always liked you...maybe more than a friend even. And when my husband used to curse at me or hit me, you were the only thought that comforted me. I couldn't stand him anymore. Coming to work with you was all I had to look forward to."

"Well Lee...he's gone and I'm here and I would like to take you to dinner with the boys after...all this."

"You went in the wrong order about it but I would love to." she laughed.

He laughed and replied "Can you take the jacket off for me?"

"Sure." and Leah removed the jacket, leaving only a tank top and her skirt on.

Arthur's finger trembled but he slowly reached for the skin that he'd been longing to touch. He didn't reach for her breasts first. That would be his dessert and worth the wait. Instead his fingers trailed along her arms and to her shoulders.

"You have beautiful skin Lee."

"Thank you."

"Can you lower the straps for me. He said eyeballing the elastic strings against her collar bone. She lowered the straps on her right shoulder first, then the left, as if teasing him. Her golden brown skin had been kissed by the sun at the pool party and it left tanning lines on her shoulders and chest. She stopped just below the curve of her ample breasts but Arthur wanted more.

He took her hand and pulled her body to his; all the while looking into her eyes.

"Mind if I go a little further?"

She shook her head and he had her sit on top of him. Slowly he trailed his finger along her cleavage and peeled the fabric as well as the bra from her shoulder. His cocked jerked beneath her as the large orb spilled out into his hand.

"You're really gorgeous. You know that Lee?"

All she could do was smile but then she shivered when his forefinger grazed her dark nipple. The tiny bud rose immediately against his finger and she shifted on top of him. His head dipped and he licked the stiffened bud, only to hear her gasp from the pleasure. The soft orb barely fit in his large hand and he lifted it to his mouth. His raspy tongue snaked across her brown areola and left glistening trails all over her warm skin. He was moaning as he tasted her sweet cinnamon skin. She tasted even better than he thought and he had no intention of stopping anytime soon.

His hot mouth enclosed over her nipple and he pulled at it with all the suction he could muster. Finally, after being quiet for so long, a soft and melodic moan came forth from her pouty lips. Arthur loved the sound and wanted to hear more of it. He knew that she was getting wet because now she was gyrating over his pelvis. Her movements were making him harder by the minute but he kept himself in check. Suddenly he pulled at her nipple with his teeth and she cried out from the pleasure.

"Shhhh." Arthur whispered as he looked up at her, with her nipple still in his mouth." Do you want me to stop?"

"No...don't stop." she gasped.

"Mmmmm." he moaned as he sucked harder, still grazing the sensitive nipple with his teeth and tongue.

Leah hastily pulled the top lower and exposed the other breast to him. He was relieved to see her do this; it showed that she wanted this too. He would have been satisfied with what he already had. Without hesitation he lifted the other to his mouth and a guttural moan emitted from his throat as he suckled her. Leah closed her eyes and arched her back as he sucked her into his mouth. He was pulling and biting on both, teasing her with his tongue..

"Arthur?" she whispered softly.

"Yes."

"You're getting me really wet. I haven't felt like this in years. I-I don't mind if you want to go a little further."

"I'll give you anything you want Lee...just ask." and with that he lifted her body upwards, forcing her to stand. He slid some files and trinkets to the side of his desk and had her lean against it. Slowly he hiked up the skirt and exposed her thick thighs.

"Sit down Lee. I wanna taste you down there."

She did as he said and sat down. Arthur pushed her further back and spread her legs apart. He could already smell he lovely scent of her nectar mingling with her perfume. She had on a pair of sexy lace panties which wear sheer enough to give him a glimpse of her plump labia. He pulled his chair up to the desk and between her legs to get a closer look. His hands moved upwards from her knees, to her inner thighs and then over her crotch. The lace was moist with her wetness and she flinched as his finger slid beneath the material and into her wet pussy.

"My God Lee...did I do that to you?" he whispered with a smile.

He didn't wait for an answer and leaned forward, only to lick her through the lace. He hadn't gotten a woman so wet in years and he'd barely done anything to Leah. Another good sign. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. He continued to lap against the filigree patterns, tasting her honey through the cloth. Leah was hyperventilating now and as he looked up as her breasts heaved up and down to match the deep breaths. He pulled the panties down and slid them down her legs, letting them fall to the floor.

In he went; his tongue leading the way, as it dug into the glistening pink folds.

"Oooh fuck!" she gasped as he found her swollen clitoris and began to suck on it.

The feel of his tongue lapping against the tiny muscle caused her to tremble with excitement and her fingers combed through his dark hair as he fed on her. His tongue traveled in all directions, exploring her soft inner flesh and he even buried his nose inside her. He wanted to fill his senses with the experience of her. He was under her command and she hardly knew it. He inserted his middle finger slowly into her hot center and was surprised at the tightness. She moaned loudly as he invaded her body but she urged him on by thrusting herself forward. It seemed that she hadn't had sex in a while and was almost virginal. Arthur would soon change all of that.

He inserted another finger into her and watched as she bit her lips from the pleasure of the penetration. He picked up the speed and began to finger her faster and harder, opening a wet path for himself. His fingers jerked inside her, curving against her tender walls. Leah grabbed one of her breasts and pinched the nipple as he continued to fuck her harder with his finger. She squeezed her closed eyes tightly as he went deeper and deeper. Arthur's fingers were drenched with her creamy wetness and he gave one last deep jerk which caused her to come into his palm.

"Damn Lee...think I can get you to do that again?" he asked with laughing eyes.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean. Leah was panting and trying to catch her breath but he wasn't finished yet.

He crushed her body to his and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Just as she said, he was doing things in reverse but it was always better late than never.

"Mmmm" she purred softly as Arthur sucked on her soft lips.

Arthur wanted her to taste herself on his tongue. His kiss was eager and deep. He knew that she hadn't been pleased like this in a very long time. He could have stopped there and knew that he would leave a great and lasting impression but he had to give her more. Her satisfaction was top priority.

For the first time Leah began to touch his body. Her hands pressed against his smooth muscular chest and trailed down to his torso. He could feel her hands searching for his cock and he grabbed her hands and directed it to his thick member. She sighed against his mouth as she began to stroke the length of it through his trousers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arthur's Second Chance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds