• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Couple Pt. 02

A Couple Pt. 02

123

Part 2 - Excitement in London

Authors Note: Thanks to my many happy readers. The second part of the saga of our two lovers follows them to London. If you are just encountering this story, your enjoyment will be enhanced by reading the first part, which is at www.literotica.com/s/a-couple-pt-01.


The usually long line for cabs at Paddington was short when we struggled out of the station with our bags. Lisa's place was on the north side of Hyde Park and we were there in less than ten minutes. She saw the cab and came down to grab a bag and usher us inside. I sent the two of them up first, and brought the baggage on a second trip.

Lisa's place in Manhattan was nice. The London flat was fancier and decorated with style. She smiled at me and said, "Well, Oscar, your sis isn't doing too badly, is she?"

The three of us hugged and kissed in the middle of the foyer. "I have to tell you a secret, all this part of the flat is for entertaining clients. Tres elegante and all that. Come on back and I'll show you where some work gets done."

It turned out that all of the top floor was Lisa's, divided into three areas. The front entertainment and kitchen area. A suite of four offices and workrooms. And a cozy mini-apartment with three bedrooms and an impressive modern bath. Putting our stuff in one of the bedrooms, she showed us the office area. In the room crammed with computers, and what looked like several impressive servers, was a woman who came out and was introduced as Madelyn Smith.

"Madelyn is a Brit with a first in Math from Oxford who came to MIT just as I was finishing and did a PhD with the same professor I had. She's also a jock who rowed stroke for Oxford women. Best of all, she is my partner in crime in West End Enterprises!"

She said, "Sorry for my outfit. It gets damnably hot in there with the servers. We've been around with the Council about better AC but they seem to have the horrors about anything showing outside. Our engineer is working hard on it."

Madelyn had on running shorts and a crimson tank that showed off a very nice body with lots of curves and muscles. "Lisa invited me to dinner tonight, but I have a meeting with clients in the City I can't get out of. I really would like to chat you up if we have a chance. Lisa has great stories."

Lisa offered naps, showers, drinks and anything else we needed.

Natalie answered, "We've blown a hole in your schedule. Don't let us keep you from this high powered operation. You can fill us in over dinner."

"Ok. Make yourself at home. I'll get you a key to the elevator if you want to go out. No one gets up here without our knowing about it." She pointed to a small battery of video monitors.

She added, "Madelyn has her own place, but keeps clothing here in the third bedroom for occasions like tonight when she has to deal with clients. You are still as casual about the bath as you were in New York?" There was a sinister grin on her face.

Natalie grinned back and said, "Worse, much worse," and made a dive for her. Lisa shrieked and ran down the hall to her office.

I found some wine and curled up with the Times on the sofa in the den. Natalie changed out of her travel dress and poked around. Wine glass in hand, she sat down next to me and said, "Nice digs?"

"Very nice, we need the full story. Do you suppose she will let us buy dinner?"

"Younger sister making good in London? I doubt it."

She turned herself sideways with her head in my lap. "Do I get to doze?"

I was still reading when Lisa appeared silently from behind me and kissed my ear. "It is SO good to see you. And engaged! I never thought I would see the day."

Natalie's arm reached up and pulled Lisa over on top of us. She kissed her and put a tight arm around her waist. "I'll tell you more shocking news! He was the one who said we had to go somewhere and talk. He was the one who got down on his knees and said he would marry me anytime and anywhere. I'm still trying to recover and decide if this is the same guy who was the master of non-commitment for years."

Lisa was kissing me as Natalie tickled her and made her jump. We worked her around so we had her on the sofa with both of us on top. "So, younger sister, what about your romantic attachments?"

Natalie was smiling and poking at the braless nipple pushing against the tee shirt. "I suppose no one bothers with underwear around here, either?"

Lisa whispered, "I will spill the beans about my love life over dinner. I'm taking you to a private club that I was invited to join two months ago. The rich old boys were upstaged by rich young studs who wanted some rich young women to chase!"

Natalie said, "My thesis advisor took me to a club in New York one time, and my bottom got mercilessly pinched."

Lisa giggled, "This place is not anywhere as safe as bottom pinching. These guys have studied the arts of hitting on allegedly defenseless women. Except we aren't all that defenseless any more." She looked up to see Madelyn arriving. "Isn't that right?"

"So,, they've got you under control, have they? Good thing. I'm going to change, but there is one last call coming from the States about that analytics project on cotton futures. Can you take it? Here's the phone."

In twenty minutes a gong sounded somewhere. Lisa extricated herself to answer it. Madelyn hollered, "Two minutes."

We wandered to the front windows. There was a Rolls with liveried driver in the street. Lisa said, "She's going all out tonight."

Madelyn's voice behind said, "There's a hundred million pounds on the table, and West End's fee is one percent of that if the deal goes through."

We turned around. She said, "Well?"

I whistled. Natalie said, "Perfect." Lisa said, "Go get 'em, kid."

Madelyn was in an almost empire waisted charcoal dress with crimson faced pleats and a hemline right at her knee. The matching top was fashioned to her toned shoulders and showed off an impressive cleavage. The three inch heels and dark stockings did great things to her legs.

Lisa said, "She's got her pushup bra on." Madelyn scowled, but then laughed. "A girl's got to make the best of what she has."

I said, "Don't lean over too far and let anything fall out!"

She smiled a tight smile and said, "What room is he in? I'll be back with my flogger."

With that, she was into the elevator and off to the high stakes dinner.

I grabbed Lisa and wrapped her around my shoulder. "I've missed being around you and having a wrestle now and then."

"Since you have so much energy, what about a quick run in the Park? Do you have your stuff with you?"

We dug out our running clothes and got ready. Going down in the elevator, I said, "What do the two of you do for serious security when you need it?"

We were out on the street, making our way the three blocks to Hyde Park.

"There are lots of good security firms in London, for obvious reasons. Contacts for small outfits like us are usually word of mouth. They come to see your layout and develop a profile of needs. Physical space, staff, amount of travel and where, level of surveillance. They go away and come back with a proposal binder with pages of recommendations and a hair raising retainer."

We were in the Park on a marvelous day. Small puffy English clouds, hardly any breeze, lots of people out. Even a few horses at this late hour.

Lisa continued, "Madelyn's folks are academics, but her dad is on several Boards and knows his way around security. We had lunch with him and talked risks and probabilities. He has a Chair in Political Economy and kidded us about advising two Math Phd's on probability!"

"The bottom line is that there is a panic button in the flat that will bring a large tough guy running in ten minutes or less. There are security trained drivers for outings where there might be a hazard. Madelyn's driver tonight was from our security firm. The City after dark can be tough. When we go abroad on business, there is an arrangement for a qualified bodyguard if we think one is needed. Africa and the Middle East, for instance."

She paused, "That's probably more than you wanted to know?"

Natalie puffed and said, "Our jobs aren't very compatible with our new relationship. We're wondering about changing."

"Oh my. You are into thinking big." She added, "What about one more time around?"

We nodded and kept going. Natalie traded elbows with Lisa and said, "That's why we came to see you. To get the advice of a big thinker."

Lisa looked at me and colored more than she already was. "This isn't just a sisterly visit?"

I frowned at her and said, "No. This is serious stuff. Two lives are at stake."

She looked at me wide eyed and then saw the smiles on our faces. "You are bad. Very bad, big brother."

We all laughed and headed in.

Lisa had us toss our sweaty clothes in front of the washing machine and led us to the giant shower. After punching several buttons, all kinds of things started happening. Waterfall from overhead, chest and crotch sprays from the wall, steam from several vents. A happening, not just a shower.

Lisa had a towel more or less wrapped around her and three glasses of wine in hand. She gestured to the giant leather sofa and said, "Make yourself comfortable. It's made for abuse."

After several sips, she said, "New jobs? What do you want to do?"

Natalie was holding my hand. She kissed it and said, "We are both independent and very good at what we do. And like those jobs. But, lying in the grass at Aland, we said, 'What if our love and our relationship comes before the jobs, instead of the other way around as it does now?' "

Lisa said, "Hmmm. This is a new Oscar and Natalie. Go on."

I said, "There isn't much more. That's why we are here. But for starters, we asked ourselves, what is the intersection in the job market of nasty viruses and complex algorithms?"

Lisa drained her glass and walked over to us, dropping the towel along the way. "Make a hole in there between you. I didn't get enough skin contact the last time we were together in New York."

She kissed both of us. I kneaded her erect and impertinent nipple. Natalie's hand was down in her pussy. "Yes, keep doing that. I'm thinking, and I'm horny. If you get me off, I promise to think of something exciting."

It seemed like we three were back in school. Making out on a big sofa. Sliding around on the leather because of lotion and other liquids. Natalie and Lisa were mouth to mouth in a hot embrace. My cock was very anxious to find a warm place. I arranged myself on the bottom so the two hot female bodies could play with themselves and with me.

"Natalie, do I get to have him in me? Ever since I saw him doing you in New York, I have fantasies of his big cock in me."

Natalie was tonguing Lisa vigorously and bit down hard. "Oow, that hurt! But a nice hurt."

I had my loving partner by the hips and was almost in her, when she said, "He's had me for three days straight. A change of scenery wouldn't hurt, would it?"

Instead of Natalie's cunt dropping down on me, it was Lisa's. Tight, muscular, juicy. A perfect match to the rest of my extraordinary sister. In an instant, I had us on the rug, driving hard into her. My cock was sending signals about prime pussy. I wondered if there would be enough of me for both lovers. I didn't get to ponder that thought because Lisa screamed and clamped me and I came powerfully into her as she shook under me.

She flipped us over and covered my face with kisses and small sweet noises. Natalie was there with us, licking, biting, clapping in joy.

Lisa rolled to the side and took my cock into her mouth, licking and cleaning and hardening it for the next patient. I kissed Natalie and maneuvered her onto the hardness, which slipped inside as easily as a knife through butter.

"You are ready for that, are you?"

She sat up there, smiling and clenching me, rocking slowly back and forth. "Lisa is going to send us somewhere I can do this a lot, and we don't starve."

We looked at Lisa, lying on her back with a wide smile, her gorgeous breasts still heaving.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere. Not after that."

Natalie asked me, "Oscar, reach that towel and give it to Lisa so she doesn't ruin this Persian rug dripping on it."

Lisa was on her side, head on hand, watching. "Do you like just being coupled up like that?"

"I do. He fits so well in there, and sends a lot of electic jolts into me, all over my body. Anytime I get serious, he makes me come in minutes."

I looked up at her, "Are we serious right now, or waiting until later?"

I'm perfectly happy to wait, but my body is jealous. It wants to know how Lisa had a screaming orgasm so nicely for you."

I flipped us over so her head was on Lisa's belly and concentrated on the one minute orgasm.

She held onto Lisa's hands and screamed, and shook, and even cried a little.

"Damn, he does that to me all the time. Every inch of me is happy and my brain is numb."

I hugged and kissed them and whispered about great lovers and how sweet it was for the three of us.

Lisa lay back and said, "I have a feeling we are not in the mood for a London club. We could order in, or I could thaw a steak and make some salad."

Home cooking won by a mile. We sat around the kitchen table in not much and wolfed down our food. Another bottle of astonishing wine appeared to extend the warmth we felt.

"Let's snuggle in my room and talk about jobs." Bundled in duvets and pillows and lots of bare skin, we relaxed and let Lisa ramble.

"My career has been one accident after another. You remember, Oscar, when dad used to talk about being prepared for serendipity? It's worked for me. Both the prepared part and the serendipity part. Wall Street, with help from academics, got into quants years ago, and runs off it now. London, and the continental money centers, are playing catch up. When the offer from Barclays to join its trading group here on the analytics side came along, I was happy to move. I got my own small group, but within months was running the whole section and we were making bundles for the bank. I went to the Managing Director and asked what he thought I would be making on the basis of Wall Street compensation practice. It was three times what he was paying me. I let him off easy and said I would stay for at least a year for twice what I was making. He was a third generation Scots banker and told me it broke his heart to see a woman robbing his bank. Then he hugged me and said we had a deal. When Madelyn showed up that fall, I knew she and I should be on our own. And here we are." She smiled and leaned over for a kiss.

After a pee break, she came wandering back, gloriously naked, with Cointreau. "The two of you do something to me. Those admiring looks turn me on. Are you ok with staying in this bed with me tonight?

"You asked about my love life. That's a complicated question. The very short version is that I like guys but have never had a serious relationship. I discovered in school I like girls too. Madelyn and I have been lovers since back in New York. If she comes home tonight with a deal, she is going to leap in here naked and want sex. I'll bet she has never been in a foursome before. We can provide some excitement for the poor girl!"

I asked, "Does she look as good under that fine clothing as I think?"

"She has an outstanding body and she keeps it that way with serious workouts. Harder than mine."

"Do I get to make a move on her?"

"After having two passionate women, you want more?" They kissed and pinched me.

"You should play that by ear, I mean by feel." They laughed.

"The whole time she has been here, I've seen two dates and she didn't seem very enthused afterwards. I don't pry. Bad for relationships."

A voice said next to my head, "Are we expanding your roaming privileges?"

Lisa laughed, "Oh my god, you do have him on a short leash. You gave him roaming privileges to chase me?"

Natalie was on top of Lisa, her hands busy everywhere. "You wanton wench. Do you think I've forgotten New York? You shocked the very devil out of me."

In a mock voice, Lisa said, "Welcome to the Big City, Natalie, I was just introducing you to urban mores."

There was a bunch of tickling going on after that. Natalie said, "You be careful of her emotions, hear me? If she wants your cock, she can have it. But Lisa and I better not see that alpha male behavior around her."

I had a tiny theory in the back of my mind that Madelyn was a tough woman who fancied some rough stuff once in a while. File that.

"You're probably wondering about the job business. I'm more than half serious about your joining us. There's a bunch of corporate cash lying around right now, not counting what Madelyn is doing, and we need diversification anyway. I'll write some notes in the morning for the four of us to explore."

We were just about to go back to playtime when the door slammed, and Madelyn hollered, "Anybody home?"

Lisa answered, and a flushed Madelyn appeared at the bedroom door. "Oh my god, look at the three of you! Let me run through the shower and join in."

Lisa followed her and asked about a drink. Madelyn and the drink arrived together. She had a towel around her, but Lisa didn't. She stood there, holding out the drink, her eyes asking what the news was.

Madelyn, saying nothing, dropped the towel, leaned over and licked the impressive boob in front of her. "God, Lisa, those guys tonight would go crazy if they could get their hands on you!"

"The question, sweetie, is did they get their hands on you!"

"In celebration of our deal, they each got a real kiss on the lips instead of a peck on the cheek."

"That's all?"

Madelyn climbed in and squirmed around. "I almost had to run for the exit, there were so many propositions flying around. I told a terrible fib, I said my current crush was taking me to a cottage near Bath as soon as I got the office details on our new arrangement under control. And I said he was negotiating for a slot on one of the football teams. Just to slow down the aggressive ones."

She took the drink, looked around, smelled around, lay back, and smiled. "This is nice. Very nice. You have wonderful family, Lisa."

Natalie and I were nestled into each other and feeling mellow, not sexy.

Madelyn asked Lisa, "Did you tell them about us?"

"I said you and I got on great, but as far as I could figure out, you were bi."

"Hmmm. Just the right thing to say, as usual." She looked very calm for someone who just brought home a million pounds.

I tried to kiss her cheek but got her lips instead, and then her tongue. "I like you. Did you already fuck Lisa? Does Natalie let you fool around now and then? Can I get some of you when I'm not so sleepy? Can we go out and celebrate tomorrow night?"

She never got an answer because she was asleep by the time she stopped talking.

Natalie whispered to me, "You're not roaming, I'm just sharing you with special friends."

Lisa climbed over Madelyn and got behind me. "Very special friends." She turned out the light.

The early June sunlight coming in the window woke me. Natalie's eyes opened next to me. Lisa stirred behind me and the arm across me was touched by my rising erection. Her hand grabbed me. I lay back so both of them could get a leg across and I could try to kiss them. Lisa shook her head, "Need to brush," she mouthed at me.

Madelyn was awake too. "No alarm?"

"Didn't set it. Turned off the phones too. You deserve a break."

Madelyn pulled back the sheet and noticed what was happening to my cock, which now had two hands on it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Couple Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds