• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Something Big

Something Big

12

Cheryl and I were brought up with the standard Midwestern morality that seems so universal when you're in it. We thought everyone held off on kissing until the third or fourth date; that heavy petting was shocking unless you'd been together for a year or two and were planning on getting married; and that intercourse was reserved for married couples with the lights off.

The thing that changed our minds – and our lives – was my penis. Now, I'm not going to criticize my little friend. After 5 years of marriage, it can still get Cheryl to yelp with pleasure, and it never lets us down, but I must admit I would like it better if it was about twice as big as it is. To be blunt, it's kind of a miniature, no more than 5 inches long when fully erect, and just over an inch in diameter. Sometimes it seems to get lost in Cheryl's copious love canal.

She's never complained, and we both thought our lovemaking was more than adequate, but somewhere along the line, I started to wonder how she would like to experience something bigger - much bigger. I knew they existed. I'd seen porn pictures of guys with dongs easily two or three times my size. I worried that Cheryl was missing something, and I couldn't get it out of my head. As much as it scared me, it also had a strange fascination. I began to have a recurring fantasy of Cheryl gasping with pleasure as a huge cock was rammed over and over into the depths of her pussy.

I'm not sure whether the thought had ever occurred to her. She claims it hadn't, but that might be a leftover from her puritanical upbringing. In the end, it didn't matter because the fantasy got so overwhelming I had to bring it up. One night after a very fine session of mutual pleasure, she was lying with her head on my chest, luxuriating in the afterglow.

"Did you ever wish you could try a bigger dick?" I asked her out of the blue.

"What?" She sat up, shocked, and gave me a look that said I must have lost my mind. "No, of course not. I love your little Willy just the way he is."

"I know," I said calmly, "but doesn't it seem like a really big one would be ... you know, at least something new and different – I mean, if you could do it with no strings attached."

She lay her head back down and didn't say anything for a long minute. "Well," she said slowly, "I guess it might be different, but it's not something I'd ever want to try."

It was a tiny opening. I took it like a puppy takes a sock, pulling and chewing at it until she admitted it would be 'interesting' if there was some way to do it without any risk. But, she said, there was no way to do that, so it was out of the question. Out of the question for her, but to me it seemed like we were halfway there.

All I had to do was come up with some kind of risk free scheme to get her together with a big cock. I started thinking and planning feverishly. At the same time, I started teasing Cheryl about it, talking about how big some guys were, showing her pictures in magazines, trying to work it into her fantasy as deeply as it was in mine. I could tell that my efforts were having the desired effect. Just talking about it made her noticeably hotter when we made love.

The first thing to do, I decided, was to find a big cock. It turned out that wasn't hard to do. I work out at a gym near my office in the city, and I take a shower there every weekday morning. During the course of about six weeks, while I was planning Cheryl's present, I probably checked out a hundred or more different dicks in the shower. There were a few that were fairly good sized, but nothing spectacular. I was actually a little relieved to find that my little toy was much closer to average than I thought. Still, I persisted. The more of those average cocks I saw, the more determined I became to find something truly special for Cheryl.

As they say, seek and ye shall find. When Drew showed up at the gym and I saw the monster he was packing, I knew I'd found what I was looking for. Drew was only about 5' 10" and 160 pounds, but he had a hunk of meat between his legs that seemed to hang halfway to his knees. He was new in town, and I think he joined the gym to meet people. I introduced myself and we became friendly.

I had no idea how I would introduce him to Cheryl. I knew she would insist that it be done in a way that avoided entanglements, so he wouldn't know who she was, or have any claim to a 'relationship'. About a week after I met him, I invited him to have a drink after work, thinking I might have a brainstorm if I got to know him a little better.

It turned out to be easier than I thought. He told me he was unattached and having trouble meeting girls. I found that hard to believe, since he was just 25 and very good-looking, and I imagined that his special equipment would be extremely popular, once word got around. It seemed like his problem might be that he was a little shy. In any case, it was perfect for my purposes. I told him I knew a bar that was popular with girls his age (I was only 32 then, but old enough to be a little out of the mainstream at the place I had in mind). He was interested, and we made plans to check it out that Friday night.

Now all I had to do was sell the plan to Cheryl, and I thought I knew how. I took her shopping. If there's one thing Cheryl loves, it's shopping. And I'd recently noticed that she was always drawn to the sexiest outfits in the store. Being a modest and practical girl, she never bought them, but I knew she had a secret desire to dress like a stripper.

We went to one of those very hip stores where they sell outrageous outfits for 'clubbing'. Cheryl tried on some of them, but I had to push her to get really wild. Finally, I saw a little silver sheath. It was backless, and very short, with a skinny halter top held together with strings. On her petite frame and generous breasts, I knew the dress would be nearly obscene, but that was my intent.

When I showed it to her, Cheryl said, "I couldn't wear that."

"Oh, come on," I said. "Just try it on."

She peeked around the door of the dressing room before she came out. There wasn't anyone close by, so she took two steps out and twirled around quickly to let me get my kicks. She was a fantasy in the flesh. I couldn't believe how hot she looked. My jaw must have dropped to my chest.

"That's the one," I said, breathlessly.

Cheryl giggled, obviously pleased by the effect she was having. "Jack, I can't," she protested.

"You've got to," I said with absolute conviction.

In the end, we bought it and I could tell she was very excited. Before we took it to the clerk to pay, I grabbed a pair of sheer thong panties to go with it. Cheryl just looked at me with wide eyes and giggled nervously.

"But where will I wear it?" she asked when we were in the car.

That's when I told her my plan.

Friday night, I walked into a downtown club called "Axel" where I'd arranged to meet Drew. He was already there, sitting at a table sipping a drink, looking slightly nervous and lost. He didn't know this was going to be his lucky night.

It was early. Most of the young crowd hadn't yet arrived, so Drew and I checked out the girls as they came in and made our comments.

"Nice," Drew said about a girl in a sequin blouse and micro skirt.

"Too thin," I said, making a face.

Another came through the door laughing. She had blond hair almost down to her butt.

Drew looked interested. "Not bad," he said.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "if you like that type."

By 10:30 I was getting worried that Cheryl had got cold feet. I was also wondering how much longer I could discourage Drew from going after one of the other available women. Fortunately, his natural shyness was working for me.

When Cheryl walked in, I saw her first. "Check this one out," I said appreciatively. I wasn't faking my enthusiasm. I had never seen Cheryl looking so good. The dress accentuated the sweet curves of her body and her skin seemed to glow under the soft lights. The little nubs of her erect nipples bouncing under the filmy halter top were icing on the cake. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. She was giving in to her wild side that night with total abandon. I was so proud of her, I couldn't say anything more, but I didn't need to.

Drew turned and his eyes got big. "Yeah," he said, following her every move as she walked past us to a table in the corner.

"Go for it," I said.

He laughed. "Right. Me and every other guy in this place."

"Hey, you never know."

Cheryl got asked to dance almost immediately. Watching her move in that dress was worth the price of admission, but I still had bigger plans. A couple of the guys she danced with seemed to want to attach themselves to her for the evening, but she brushed them off easily. She was sitting at her table alone, taking a break, when I called our waitress over.

"Another round," I said, "and would you take a Champagne Cocktail to that beautiful young lady over there, compliments of my friend here."

"What?" Drew laughed. "You're out of your mind."

Out of my mind with lust, perhaps, but I thought I knew what I was doing. Of course it worked just as I had planned. Cheryl got the drink and listened to the waitress explain where it came from. She turned and gave Drew a big smile, then walked over and stood beside him.

"Thank you so much," she said. "How did you know I love Champagne Cocktails?"

Drew blushed happily. "Just a lucky guess, I guess."

Cheryl stuck out her hand. "I'm Cheryl. What's your name?"

He took her hand, looking up at her with an awestruck expression. "Drew," he said. "Oh, and this is my friend, Jack."

"Hello Drew; hello Jack. Would you guys mind if I joined you?"

Drew almost knocked the table over, jumping up to pull out her chair.

Cheryl sat down and started chattering away, focusing her smile on Drew. She went through her cover story, just as we had rehearsed it, and she did a fantastic job. She was in the city on business, at the end of a long work week, and she'd decided to have some fun, let loose and party, before she had to fly home the next day. She felt a little funny coming into the club alone, but we had rescued her from that. She hoped we were up for partying, because she was feeling wild.

Drew seemed literally unable to believe his good fortune. He sat there with a dopey grin on his face and tried to inject a clever comment here and there into Cheryl's patter. She always rewarded him with a cute laugh and a warm smile. Before too long, she got him out on the dance floor and put on a show just for him. Of course there were about 50 other guys enjoying her sexy dancing, but she made it clear that Drew was the chosen one. A slow number came on and she snuggled into his arms, encouraging his hands to wander over her naked back. I was getting aroused just watching them dance. When I thought of where the evening might take us, it felt like a bolt of pure excitement about to burst in my chest.

When they finally came back to the table, Cheryl pulled her chair next to Drew's and leaned close. They spoke in low tones, laughing and touching like teenagers in love. I made a couple forays onto the dance floor with some willing young things, but mostly, I drank, and what I drank was mostly ginger ale.

It was all part of the plan. I had started with scotch and soda, but switched to ginger ale as soon as Drew was occupied with Cheryl. I didn't think he could tell the difference, especially since he only had eyes for her. By closing time, I had absorbed enough of those ginger ale scotch and sodas to justify a fairly convincing drunk act.

Just before the last dance, Cheryl went to the ladies room.

Drew leaned across the table. "Man, she's fantastic," he said, shaking his head. "I've never seen such a sexy girl, and she seems to like me. I ... I can't ... It's incredible. How can I ever thank you."

I looked at him and blinked my eyes into focus, a crooked grin plastered on my face. "Hey, jus' enjoy it," I slurred. "I tol' you this was a good place. Maybe nex' time it'll be my turn to get lucky."

The music started for the last dance, another slow one. Cheryl came back and grabbed Drew's hands to pull him out on the dance floor. But she put something in his hand as well. I saw him stuff a small piece of sheer material into his pocket – Cheryl's thong panties. He put his arms around her and let his hands rest at the small of her back. Gradually, as they swayed to the music, his hands slid further down, dipping under the fabric of her dress to caress her naked buns and pull her up against him. I knew she was getting her first sense of Drew's big meat where their bodies met. Her eyes grew big and a shiver rippled through her shoulders and breasts. It was difficult to maintain my pose of drunken stupor as I watched them.

When she came back to the table, Cheryl's cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glazed. She seemed excited, but apprehensive. The bartenders and waitresses started hustling the crowd out of the club. We put on our jackets and started toward the door, Cheryl pulling us along to her hotel room. I was getting very unsteady on my feet, or at least I made it seem that way. I was also babbling a lot, but I wasn't making much sense. Of course, this was all just for Drew's benefit. By the time we got to Cheryl's room, I was making a pretty good show of passing out.

The room was good sized, with a small sitting area and a queen-sized bed. The sitting area consisted of a desk with a straight back chair, an upholstered chair and love seat clustered around a low glass top table and a mini-bar in a small refrigerator. Cheryl and Drew led me to the easy chair and dropped me there. I landed with a liquid plop, careful to let my head come to rest with a good view of the room.

Drew sat on the love seat while Cheryl got him a drink from the mini-bar. She brought the drink over and put it on the table. Then she sat down next to Drew and kissed him passionately. Drew was not slow to respond. While he hotly returned her kiss, his hands began to wander over her body, caressing her particularly where her miniscule dress left her tender flesh exposed. He took his time, because at that point he knew he would soon have all of her. He must have had enough experience to understand that he should savor it, make it last.

Unfortunately, Cheryl didn't have enough experience to do the same. She jumped on him without hesitation. She pushed him down on the love seat and straddled him, letting his hands run up under her dress, fingering her naked pussy. But that was not enough. She slid down him until her face was pushed into his crotch, nuzzling that huge cock. Her hands fumbled with his belt.

I was watching through the slits of my eyes, pretending to be passed out. They were only a few feet away, right in front of me, giving me a side view of the action. Drew looked over at me somewhat nervously as my wife pulled his ten-inch dick out of his pants.

"Shouldn't we go over on the bed," he said. "I mean, Jack's right there."

Cheryl looked at me. Her dress had hiked up over her sweet buns as she squatted there holding Drew's monstrous penis, which was getting thicker and redder by the second. She laughed distractedly. "Oh, don't worry about him. He's out of it." Then she licked the head of his cock, which was swollen to the size of a racquetball. Drew sighed and let his head drop back on the arm of the loveseat as my sweet Cheryl opened wide and tried to swallow his giant salami.

It was hopeless, of course. Due to its thickness, she couldn't get more than a few inches of it into her mouth, but feeling my wife's lips around his cock, her tongue swirling around his dickhead, got Drew's attention. He seemed to forget about me, which was just what we had planned.

Cheryl worked on his dick with her mouth for several minutes. When she couldn't get it down her throat, she started licking the whole shaft, from top to bottom, and then up over the top and down the other side. When she got down to his balls, she licked those too. Drew was in heaven, and so was his dick. His eyes were closed and his breathing was becoming heavy. His dick just kept growing. When he pulled Cheryl away to take off her dress, I could see that it was at least a foot long. The shaft was thicker than my wrist, and the huge purple head was thicker than any part of the shaft. I couldn't imagine what something like that would do pumping hard to its full depth in Cheryl's tight little pussy. I didn't have to imagine it, though. Thanks to our elaborate plan, it was happening right in front of my slitted eyes.

When Cheryl was naked, Drew could not resist. He pulled her to him and nuzzled his face into her soft and shapely breasts. Her nipples were already hard. When he took them into his mouth and sucked them, each of them stuck out half an inch, a hot pink nub. Cheryl was gasping with pleasure, but Drew moved on. He shifted her over onto the love seat and knelt between her knees. His hands came up under her thighs and he easily lifted her sweet pussy to his lips.

Cheryl gave a cry of pure joy as his tongue penetrated her vagina, and she began to buck like a Brahma bull when he started a rhythmic licking of her clit. It took only seconds of that before she came with a squealing, thrashing convulsion. Drew could hardly keep his tongue on her throbbing clit while she came. It probably didn't matter. She was so hot she might have come just thinking about that magnificent meat she was about to take into her pussy. After her orgasm, she lay back gasping, while Drew gently kissed and caressed her inner thighs.

A few minutes later, Cheryl was back on the prowl. She told Drew to take off his clothes because she wanted to touch him all over. He stood up and quickly stripped off his shirt, slacks and underwear, never taking his eyes from Cheryl lounging with her legs wide open before him. When he was nude, Cheryl stood and gave him a full body embrace, wedging his bouncing hard-on between them. Then she pushed him back on the love seat (how appropriately that piece of furniture was named) and straddled him.

She bent down to kiss him and Drew's dick had to go somewhere. It slid across Cheryl's wet red pussy and up the crack of her ass, teasing her asshole. Cheryl was moaning again. Their kiss was long and deep. That was the only time I was jealous the whole night. Drew's tongue and Cheryl's were exploring each other. It went on for what seemed like a long time. When Cheryl finally broke from it, it was just to go to the main course. She was making a soft hiccupping sound with each breath, a sound of pure erotic intoxication. She reached behind her and guided that massive dick to the slick engorged lips of her pussy, writhing involuntarily in anticipation.

Drew let her take her time taking his gigantic dickhead into her pussy. Cheryl's eyes went wide, as she felt it stretching her. Suddenly it was in. She moaned with ecstasy and began to shift gently up and down, gradually taking a little more of Drew's length into her with each down stroke. There was still a good three or four inches to go when she began to cry out in time to her humping. I couldn't believe she would ever take it all, but after another shuddering orgasm, she kept on, getting him deeper and deeper. I could see that Drew's dick was pushing at the very back of her vagina. With each penetration, she was wincing in pain.

Suddenly Drew became urgent. He grabbed her buns and pulled her crotch open while he thrust his entire length into her. Cheryl squirmed like a bug on a pin, only this pin was three inches thick. When Drew was all the way in, she seemed to go into continuous orgasm for more than a minute. She wailed as she bounced and spasmed on Drew's dick, apparently squeezing it in a very satisfactory manner. He held out as long as he could before his hot come splashed into the deepest part of my darling wife, a place mine would never reach. When she felt him coming, Cheryl began pumping, forgetting her own orgasm to milk every last drop of come from Drew's pulsing dick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Something Big

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds