• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Don't Wake Mámi!

Don't Wake Mámi!

I couldn't resist nudging her awake. Her curves were accentuated too well under the sheet. It clung to her body tightly, showing off her shapely hips and large breasts. There was no way I could possibly fall asleep lying next to this woman.

My eyes were drawn, as always, to her mouth. Her full, juicy lips were parted slightly and swollen. No doubt from sucking her friends fat, 8 inch cock earlier in the evening. Our open marriage seemed to work in her favor since she pushed the issue 3 years ago. With her long dark curly hair, smooth mocha skin and all natural 38DDD tits, she could get any man she wanted.

My wife fit the stereotype of the hot-blooded Latina. At just 5 ft 2 inches tall, she managed to become the focal point of any room she walked into. Her confidence could be seen in the sultry way she walked, her ample hips swaying with every step. The same confidence was displayed in the way she dressed. Usually a tight fitting mini skirt that accentuated the curves of her ass, leaving her athletic thighs exposed. Her tops always had a plunging neck line, displaying plenty of cleavage.

But as I said, her most alluring feature by far was her mouth. Along with her eyes, it conveyed every deviant thought that crossed her mind. The way she would bite her lower lip lustily at the site of another sexy female confirmed her bisexual appetite. You could see the wheels turning. Her intention of having the desired object underneath her and helpless, gasping for air as she squats on the woman's face. Whenever my wife encountered a man she desired she would simply catch his gaze, wet her lips, and lower her eyes to his crotch. If she decided that he measured up, I would be dismissed immediately so that she might hunt. Time is never wasted approaching her prey.

I feigned surprise as she awoke. "I'm sorry baby, did I wake you up?"

"You did..and I think I've found the reason why." squeezing my cock tightly in her hand she spoke very sweetly, "Do you need me to take care of that for you, honey?"

"Oh god yes!" My desperation built fast as her hand massaged my cock through my boxers. A dark wet spot started to form. The pre-cum was soaking through the cotton material, causing her fingers to become sticky.

"Is this what you hand in mind when you woke me up?" She already knew the answer.

She slid her hand under my boxers. "Baby, you are so hard! Slide these boxers down a little so I can jerk you off." She eyed my cock hungrily.

Using my pre-cum as lube she began to rub the underside of my shaft with her thumb. She concentrated on the area underneath the head where I was most sensitive. My cock began to throb in her hand. Sensing how close I was, she started stroking the length of my shaft with one hand and tugging gently on my balls with the other.

"Your balls feel heavy, how much cum do you have for me?" She pressed her soft lips against the head, lubricating my cock with her spit. As she pulled back, a strand of cum stretched from the head of my cock to her lips. "I wish you could have seen DeAndre's load. I couldn't swallow it all. Maybe I'll swallow yours?" Her words felt humiliating. I had an idea that she spent the afternoon at DeAndre's, having it confirmed left a sinking feeling in my stomach.

DeAndre was a 6ft 4inch, muscular black guy she met a few months back. A former college football player, at 30 years old he still maintained an intimidating physique. Usually dominate in the bedroom, my wife enjoyed submitting to the powerful black man. Being a slender, mostly nerdy white guy, I knew I couldn't satisfy my wife like DeAndre. Picturing her pretty lips stretched painfully around the base of his cock, I felt utterly violated.

My cock betrayed me however, becoming harder and more heated. "Don't stop....fuck!....don't stop..." I was on the verge of a massive orgasm. My thighs tensed, I was desperate. When she pulled her hands away I was stunned.

Her tone suddenly changed. "You are going to make me cum so I can go back to sleep!" Wiping her hand on my chest, she sneered, "And you're going to stop leaking this sticky shit all over me!" She then looked down at my wet boxers and added, "change those. And go get Marcus out of the box."

Reluctantly, I opened the chest where my wife keeps her toys and fished out the giant black dildo. She called it Marcus after the porn star on which it was modeled. My hand could barely fit around the massive shaft. Holding the heavy cock in my hands and knowing it was going to stretch my wife's pussy out so completely, I was worried I might cum right then. I was so hard it was painful.

I continued getting things prepped. My wife expected me to wash her huge toy before I fucked her with it. She liked to watch me slide my hands up and down the thick, veiny shaft. "You look like you enjoy rubbing on that dick. Maybe I should take you with me next time I go see DeAndre." Her taunts continued, "I could make you wash his cock before I suck it." She glared at me, then shifted her eyes to the toy in my hand. Biting her lower lip, she turned and walked back to the bed.

She laid down on her back and put a pillow under her ass to lift it slightly. "Now, get me ready to fuck that thing!"

She started to moan as I put my mouth on her pussy. "Yeah...just like that. Lick it!" She reached down and began pulling my hair. "Lick it faster...open me up!" She began bucking her hips hard against my face as I increased the pace. I licked her clit with even more pressure, it was hard and swollen under my tongue.

"Fuck me with your tongue, get me ready for Marcus." She pushed my head down slightly, angling my mouth over her hole. Her pussy already felt wide as I pushed my tongue inside her. I tried to flatten it to stretch her out some more. When I got up to get the lube, I could see her entrance was visibly open and dripping.

I rubbed a good amount of lube on her pussy. I didn't want the dildo to cause a tear. One of her boyfriends had fucked her very roughly before and there was slight tearing. It was months before she would let me fuck her after that. I suspected that she was still screwing other guys during that time, though. She always smelled faintly of semen when I would eat her out.

When I was satisfied that she was properly lubed up, I positioned the head of the dildo at the edge of her pussy. The sight of that fat cock head pushing her pussy lips apart made me nervous. I knew my thin penis could never fuck her as good as that dildo. Watching her pussy getting stretched by the huge toy, I began to wonder if she would be able to feel my cock at all after this.

"Stop teasing me and shove it in," her voiced strained with hunger. "I want it deep! Shove it in....shove it....mhmmm....just like that. Shove it in me just like that!"

I started fucking her hard with the toy. I buried the entire 10 inch shaft on every stroke. Her stretched out pussy was loving the abuse, coating Marcus with her juices. The black dildo was covered in a milky white fluid that her body never produced when I fucked her. She could only cream like that on really a fat cock. And the way she was gushing all over the toy, I knew she was getting close.

"Oh fuck....I'm cumming...." she started to convulse wildly. She grabbed my wrist to hold the toy still as she finished on it. Her moans became more primal as her orgasm continued for several more moments. When she regained her composure, she let go of my wrist. "I'm done, you can pull Marcus out and go clean him now."

As I slid the toy gently out of my wife's pussy I was shocked by how wet she was. Even the sheets underneath her were soaked. The big black dildo was dripping with her juices, making my cock ache for her. My need must have been evident on my face. "If you still want to fuck me, put on a condom first."

The condom was another humiliation to my manhood. When we opened up our marriage we agreed to their strict use. An agreement she disregarded on her first date with DeAndre. After that first night, fucking my wife bareback was a privilege reserved solely for DeAndre.

I hurriedly put on a condom and positioned myself between her legs. But as I slid my cock inside her, I felt almost no resistance. She began to taunt me, "Did you go soft or something?" I started fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. She was too stretched out for me feel any friction, though.

"Get the fuck off of me." She continued her insults as I climbed off of her and rolled over. "You can jerk that tiny little cock yourself. I need some sleep, DeAndre has a friend he wants me to meet tomorrow. It might be a late night."

While I furiously masturbated next to her, I fantasized about her and DeAndre.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Don't Wake Mámi!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 413 milliseconds