• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 30

Sherry's Test Ch. 30

12

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sherry walked into the teacher's lounge, the next Monday afternoon and the Principal welcomed her, stating that Matt would be in charge of her punishments for that session.

This surprised her because for the past few weeks, they had run out of ideas for punishing her and had merely have her do her work in the nude, which apparently they would never tire of.

Moreover Matt had never been in charge of her punishment at school and she mused on how things had progressed over the last couple of months.

Matt had gone from a knight in shining armor to a happy dom and she herself had gone from a reluctant participant to a willing submissive, though she never admitted her penchant for public humiliation.

Her feigned reluctance only served to add to the excitement of these events and it let her enjoy her hapless heroine predicament without having to take any personal responsibility for craving public humiliation.

She also noticed that the Principal also had his handycam ready for recording the session and Sherry was both mortified and thrilled by it. She knew that this too would be viewed by Matt's family in front of her.

Matt came over and kissed her passionately and whipped out a black blindfold from his pocket. Sherry was again surprised because normally they enjoyed having her be completely aware of what was happening to her and enjoyed watching her varied expressions.

Still the element of surprise was exciting and it was a first. Sherry found herself strangely looking forward to the experience as her sweetheart proceeded to tie the blindfold over her eyes and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Sherry waited and heard the Principal say, "Come in" and heard footsteps entering the room.

"Hmmm wonder who this mystery guest and what all the drama is," wondered Sherry anxiously and yet not without excitement.

Matt then proceeded to slowly unwrap her. Her blouse came off first. Then her skirt. He let her stand a full minute in her black bra and panties. It was no co-incidence that they matched the blindfold. He had suggested she wear black underwear in the morning and she hadn't thought anything of it.

He then stood behind her and slowly unfastened the bra clasp and peeled the bra sensuously off her, presenting her to the mystery guest.

Sherry blushed at the realization that this was the first time that this mystery guest had seen her boobs. Whoever it was, she was sure she knew him otherwise there would have been no need for the blindfold.

"Sherry sweetheart, would you like to show our new guest your pussy?" inquired Matt.

"No!" hissed Sherry.

"Well he seems to be enjoying looking at your boobs. I am pretty sure he would enjoy seeing the rest of you," said Matt.

"Do I have a choice?" hissed Sherry again, conveniently slipping into her helpless victim role.

"No sweetheart, you do not. And for that matter neither does he," said Matt.

Sherry wondered what that meant but couldn't contemplate that further as Matt instructed her to ask for it.

Sherry felt a familiar thrill course through her body. It always strangely turned her on to ask for her degradation.

"Matt will you please take down my panties and expose my pussy to my mystery guest?" asked Sherry haltingly with feigned reluctance.

"Would you like him to see your naked ass too?" asked Matt.

"Yes please, Matt. Please have me swivel around and expose myself from all sides," said Sherry, now barely able to contain her excitement.

Matt proceeded to peel down her panties and noticed with satisfaction the slight damp spot in the gusset.

He left her panties resting on her thighs as he always found that to accentuate her nudity.

"Arms behind your head," he instructed as Sherry blushingly clasped her hands behind her head.

"Now give us a couple of turns," said Matt and Sherry proceeded to rotate on the spot giving her new guest a good view from all sides.

Matt then proceeded to peel her panties off completely and said, "Spread your legs."

Sherry blushed at the realization that this would be the first time she would be displaying the insides of her pussy to this stranger but she had a feeling it would not be the last.

Matt then slowly proceeded to slip the blindfold off.

Sherry stayed with her eyes closed dreading finding out who this new participant in her ordeal was.

Matt kissed her again passionately and said, "Open your eyes sweetheart."

Sherry opened her eyes slowly and was aghast to see Sam staring mesmerized at her. Sam the jock she had a crush on. Sam, the dumb jock that she had tried to help by hinting at the questions in the test. Sam, the dumb jock who had leaked it to his friends and gotten her into trouble.

As soon as her eyes met Sam's, she shrieked and went into the classic ENF pose with her left hand covering her boobs and her right hand covering her pussy, much to her audience's delight. Sam looked down helplessly.

"Matt, can I see you in the Principal's office?" screamed Sherry.

"Sure honey," said Matt with remarkable calmness.

"Close your eyes, Sam. Do not open them until I tell you to," instructed Sherry as Sam nodded and acquiesced.

Sherry dragged her sweetheart into the adjoining Principal's office and screamed at Matt, "How could you do this to me?"

"Sweetheart, this day was inevitable. Come on you know that. We were just waiting for him to turn 18 otherwise this might have happened a month ago. Plus did you see the boner he was sporting? Come on, that's got to do you good. And trust me, there are still a few surprises in store for you and some of them, you are going to enjoy immensely," reasoned Matt.

"You are not doing this to debase me in front of him because I have a crush on him?" demanded Sherry.

"No sweetheart. On the contrary. Short of you having sex with him, I would love to see your fantasies satisfied. Wait and see darling. Wait and see," continued Matt in his reasonable tone.

And yet deep down, he was petrified that he had gone too far. Sherry had been unconsciously fidgeting with her engagement ring and Matt was afraid she was going to fling it at him. And he would not have been able to blame her for it.

"But he is going to see me in class. How will I be able to face him there?" asked Sherry, not unreasonably.

"Well Sweetheart, there are not too many classes left before the year's out and they graduate. Come on you can do it," said Matt.

He might have added that it was inevitable she would find herself naked before the whole class anyway, but chose to stay quiet. But he was incredulous that Sherry did not realize that already deep down.

"Maybe she does not want to admit to herself and would rather be shocked when it happens," thought Matt with some justification.

"I love you so much, Sweetheart. Remember, tomorrow is a holiday and when we get home I want to make love to you all night long," said Matt and again kissed the naked goddess in front of him passionately on her lips.

"Ok. I have come this far in my journey into depravity, I might as well go a little further," thought Sherry as she quietly nodded and lowered her eyes submissively.

Matt led his sweetheart by her hand and again positioned her in front of Sam and motioned to her to ask Sam to open his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Sam," said Sherry simply, standing before him with her hands clasped behind her head and her legs spread apart.

"Are you sure, Miss?" inquire Sam politely.

"Yes Sam. I have no choice but to comply with the Principal's wishes," said Sherry. She was naked but still needed the cover of the blackmail story.

"I would rather be dismissed, Miss. I do not want any part of this," pleaded Sam.

"But you are a big part of this. And the main reason why your poor teacher is in this predicament. So you will follow orders," reprimanded the Principal.

Sam opened his eyes and again saw his favorite teacher in all her naked, blushing glory.

"Do you like what you see, Sam?" inquired Matt.

"I I am trying not to, Sir," said Sam.

"Yes but come on. Here is your gorgeous teacher standing naked in front of you. Don't tell me you never fantasized about this in class," asked Matt.

"I I might have. She is an incredibly beautiful woman, Sir," admitted Sam and Sherry was pleased to hear his admission as well as to notice the raging hard on he was sporting in his trousers.

Matt had the Principal Roberts come over and stand next to Sam.

"Now Sherry Sweetheart, let's have you do your apology squats in front of the good Principal," instructed Matt.

Sherry chafed because by positioning Roberts next to Sam, it would almost appear as if she was apologizing to Sam.

"Where is the part that I am supposed to like," she fumed as she commenced her apology squats and her fuming only made her sexier.

Sam looked absolutely incredulous as his gorgeous teacher debased herself right in front of him like this. He felt waves of remorse at having been the cause of her predicament.

Sherry completed her ten apology squats saying, "I am sorry I leaked the Test, Sir" at every squat in such a contrite voice that Sam's heart went out to her.

To her surprise, Matt brought her clothes to her and said, "Get dressed, honey."

The audience was surprised too.

Sherry decided to go into the Principal's office and get dressed, not wanting to dress in front of Sam.

When she returned shortly, Matt said, "Sweetheart, now it is your turn to punish this errant student."

Sherry's eyes widened as did Sam's. She had wondered why it wasn't him getting punished instead of her but decided quite rightly that the audience enjoyed her punishments much more.

"What do you have in mind," asked Sherry.

"Well let me orchestrate this. At any point if you feel like improvising, please do," said Matt lovingly caressing her hair.

"Ok Sam. Let's start you off with some apology squats," said Matt.

Sam was glad to be doing it with his clothes on and hurriedly completed his squats.

"Now sweetheart, have him lie in your lap and give him ten spanks," leading her to the punishment chair that was normally reserved for her.

Sherry sat on the chair and waited for Sam to come and drape himself over her lap, his face blushing red. She was pleased to feel his manhood against her thighs and commenced the spanking. She enjoyed the feel of his firm ass and Matt was happy to note the excitement in her eyes. He was right. There were some surprises that day that she would enjoy immensely.

Sam was instructed to count each one and thank her for it which he gladly did. In a way, Sam was relieved he was being punished to alleviate some of the remorse he was feeling at getting his favorite teacher into trouble.

"Now Sweetheart, take his trousers down," instructed Matt as Sherry's eyes widened with the realization that he was going to let her strip him naked.

"So he is not jealous at all. On the contrary, he wants me to have as much fun with him as possible," though Sherry happily, looking adoringly at her beau.

Sam got up and stood in front of his teacher and she knelt in front of him and sensuously unzipped his trousers and peeled it down his athletic legs. His shirt unfortunately covered his boxer shorts, so Matt asked her to remove his shirt too.

Sherry stood in front of the handsome jock and sexily unbuttoned Sam's shirt slowly, pretending to caress his chest inadvertently.

Sam blushed red as he stood before his teacher in his T-Shirt and boxers. His raging hard-was now undisputable.

"Ok, ten more," said Matt and Sherry proceeded to drag him over her lap and give him ten more swats with her right hand while she held his ear lobe with her left hand.

"Ok Sherry, you know the rest," said Matt.

Sherry looked excitedly at him as she asked her crush to stand in front of her again.

She had to stand on her toes to remove the T-Shirt off him and she stared mesmerized at his muscular, well toned chest and shoulders and six pack abs.

Matt motioned her to continue and Sherry knelt in front of the jock and slowly peeled the boxers off him and his manhood swung free and saluted her.

Sherry almost felt giddy with excitement. She had fantasized being in the showers with him so many times and this was as close as it would get to her fantasy.

She wondered what it would have felt like to go down on him and swallow all of his eight inches but that would remain a fantasy. Something she would no doubt think about while using her vibrator.

She was happy to note that his dick was drooling. Sam, the Nordic God stood in front of her as naked and blushing as she had been a few minutes ago.

She gestured him to spin and like Sherry, Sam had to swivel a few times so that both she as well as the room could take in all of him. Or at least the women in the room. The men were wishing they could be elsewhere. They had wanted to leave halfway through the proceedings but the Principal told them that if they did, they would be permanently banned for Sherry's sessions.

She dragged Sam over her lap again and was beside herself at getting her hands on his firm naked butt while getting to feel his erect manhood against the insides of her thigh.

Sherry looked sad when her ten spanks were over and Matt said, "You can give him ten more honey. You deserve it and more importantly he deserves it."

Sherry was delighted and decided to position him in the pose she was normally made to take – kneeling on the sofa chair facing the mirror. She also instructed him to look in the mirror.

She stood behind him, grabbed his penis in her left hand and started spanking his butt. She enjoyed watching his blushing face as he made eye contact with her and the others. The fact that there were male teachers present was particularly humiliating to him and he wished to look down but he had been instructed to look in the mirror.

Sherry enjoyed holding his throbbing penis in her hand while giving him his spanks and listening to him moaning while counting out the strokes. Matt was not jealous in the least and was thrilled that his sweetheart was getting a chance to be on the other side of the spanking and that too with her crush.

"Maybe I should try being the spankee sometime," he pondered.

Sherry obviously enjoyed it so much that she decided to give him ten more in that position and poor Sam was trying his hardest not to ejaculate with all the hand stimulation along with the eroticism of the situation.

"Ok. Sherry now you can lead your errant student and introduce him to all your colleagues," said Matt.

Sherry enjoyed leading the naked Sam by his earlobe and introducing him to the staff. The male teachers just chose to nod with embarrassment. The female teachers chose to either shake his hand and look into his blue eyes or shake his erect penis.

She then had Sam do his apology squats again but this time she as well as the women in the audience got to enjoy watching his penis bob up and down.

"Ok now it is time for your teacher to join you in getting punished," said Matt, again surprising Sherry.

She shot daggers at him but realized she was wildly excited to be naked again in front of Sam and this time they would be naked together. Matt was right. This was as close as she would come to having sex with Sam without actually doing it.

Matt instructed Sam to position Sherry in front of the mirror while he stripped her.

Sam led his gorgeous teacher to stand in front of the mirror and knelt behind her to unfasten her skirt and let it drop. He then unbuttoned her blouse standing real close to her with his penis rubbing against her lower back. Both were being driven wild with desire.

Before commencing the stripping, Matt had whispered to Sam that he should enjoy the stripping and he could take liberties with feeling her up a little and that she would actually enjoy it. Sam was doubtful but after the events of the evening his mind was not in a position to decide what was reasonable and what was not.

Sam let his penis rest snugly against Sherry's lower back and she could feel his balls on her ass as he cupped both her bra clad breasts. Sherry looked in the mirror and blushed furiously and moaned helplessly.

He then undid the clasp of her bra and peeled it off with agonizing slowness. He caressed her naked breasts in front of the spellbound audience.

Then he stepped back and peeled her panties off her shapely ass while admiring her bare pussy in the mirror. He then fingered her pussy with his right hand while administering to her breasts with his left hand. His penis was still rubbing against her back and she could feel the wetness from it. Her moans grew louder and more urgent and was sad when he was asked to stop before she climaxed.

Matt then had Sam stand in front of her and hold her hands. He took Sam's briefs and put it in Sherry's mouth and took her panties and put it in Sam's mouth. They both blushed helplessly at the sight of each other with the other's underwear hanging from their mouths. They could taste and smell each other's juices and their nostrils inflamed with the intimate scents of the other.

All the women teachers took their turns spanking Sam as he looked into Sherry's eyes with her panties hanging between his teeth.

All the male teachers then took turns spanking Sherry as she looked into Sam's eyes with his boxers between her teeth.

True to form, Harvey did not lose his chance to torment Sherry with his taunting. Nancy gave Sherry a break and devoted all her attention to Sam.

Finally, everyone had had their turn.

Given that there were almost an equal number of male and female teachers, the symmetry was perfect.

"Now let's have the two of you do your apology squats together," said Matt.

Sam and Sherry both dropped the panties and the boxers in their mouths and stood facing the staff and began their apology squats to the delight of the audience. The male teachers focused on Sherry, trying to block out Sam and the female teachers focused on Sam but enjoyed looking at Sherry too.

Sherry was continuously aroused and Sam lost his erection intermittently only to regain it a few minutes later. They were both being driven insane with desire and wished more than anything to climax.

But they had no such luck as Matt seemed to keep surprising everyone with new scenes or old scenes rehashed to fit the situation.

He instructed them to crawl around in circles in opposite directions and when they came face to face with each other, they were to swat their own behind and say "I am a naughty teacher" or "I am a naughty student."

Matt had gotten this idea from a story he had read a long time ago. Sherry had already experienced the ignominy of doing this with another woman but this was the first time she would be doing it with a man.

She rolled her eyes at her audience's insatiable desire for such acts. She wondered about her own insatiable desire for such degradation.

Sam looked confused about the instructions and Matt had Sherry explain to the dumb jock what was expected of him.

Despite everything that had transpired that afternoon, both Sam and Sherry blushed when they had to face each other, spank their own butts and confess to being naughty. They were both leaking juices over the carpet.

"Next time I would like to see Sherry lead Sam with a string tied around his dick," mused Nancy.

Poor Sam thought, "Next time? What next time? I was not told about a next time. I just signed up for this one event."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds