• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tricked!

Tricked!

Rachel laughed at her friend's joke, and tipped her head back to take a sip of her beer. Her long black hair spilled down her back as she did so, its shine contrasting with her scuffed leather jacket. Hearing the door to the bar open, she put down her beer mug and looked over her shoulder. Steve behind her gave a low whistle. Rachel had to agree.

The woman entering the bar wore a tight fitting, long red evening dress. The slit up the side gave a look at a long slender leg. The low cut in the front gave a tantalizing view of her ample cleavage. Tall heels gave more curve to her already impressive ass. The newcomer's eyes took in the attention of the bar with a hint of a smile.

"She's back," Tim mentioned, with a hint of regret. Rachel gave him a questioning look.

"Back...?" she asked, trailing off a bit. Rachel had not remembered seeing this woman come into he bar before.

"Yeah," Steve interjected, leaning back in their booth, "She's been in a few times, you weren't here. She shoots down everyone who comes close. You're welcome to try." Steve's smug assuarance and the amused looks of her friends told Rachel that they had tried and failed to impress the tall, red headed beauty who had descended into their crummy dive bar. Rachel watched as the woman accepted a glass of red wine.

"Maybe I will." Rachel said, throwing back the last of her beer, "Watch and learn boys." she exited the booth and headed towards the bar to a chorus of groans and taunts from her friends.

"Hey Sarah," Rachel said to the bartender, "Can I get a couple shots of whiskey?" the bartender complied as Rachel caught the newcomer's eye and gave her a smile. The redhead gave her an inviting smile back. Rachel collected her shots and headed down the bar.

"Hey there, I'm Rachel, I took the liberty of buying you a shot." Rachel gave the woman her most winning smile.

"Well, that's very kind of you, I'm Michelle." The woman extended her hand, which Rachel shook, then slid one shot glass down the bar towards Michelle. "Bottoms up." Both women took a shot, Michelle wincing heavily.

"Not used to whiskey?" Rachel asked faux sweetly, batting her eyes. Michelle laughed.

"No, no I am not." Michelle replied, laughing, and still wincing. "That's a little harsh."

"Well, if you're more used to going home with a beautiful woman, we could try that." Rachel said with a smile. Michelle paused and looked Rachel up and down, taking in her slender frame, but wide hips, perky breasts, her smiling brown eyes and pale skin.

"Yeah, I think that would work a lot better." Rachel smiled at this, threw some cash down on the bar for her tab, and then looked over her shoulder with a smirk as her friends groaned.

"Come on, my place isn't far." Rachel said as she put one hand on Michelle's hip and led her from the bar.

The night was cool as the two women walked down the street. Flirting and exchanging small talk, slightly nervously as one does with a relative stranger that you are going home with. Seeing a small alley off to the side Rachel dragged Michelle down it.

"Here, this is far enough for now," Rachel said with a giggle, pushing Michelle up against the wall gently. She leaned for a kiss, which Michelle eagerly returned. Opening her mouth to Rachel's tongue she moaned a little bit, sliding her hands up Rachel's back. Rachel pushed her tongue hungrily into Michelle's mouth, hands sliding up and down Michelle's hips, sliding up her stomach and squeezing her breasts.

Rachel became more forceful, kissing down Michelle's neck, sliding one of her hands up the slit down the side of Michelle's dress and up her smooth, toned leg. Sliding slowly up Rachel's hand hit something she was not expecting, and stopped dead, her eyes going wide.

"Whoops." Michelle said with some amusement. "Looks like you found me out." Rachel did not know what to say as she felt a cock hardening in her hand. She tried to stammer out something, but Michelle just shoved Rachel back against the other alley wall, causing her to stumble and fall onto her ass. Rachel scrambled onto her knees, but Michelle stepped forward and used her knees to pin Rachel's shoulders to the wall.

"Is this your first time with a girlcock? Or maybe any cock?" Michelle asked mockingly as she hiked up the front of her skirt, letting her hardening clit out. Rachel nodded, angrily glaring up at Michelle.

"Yes! Get that fucking thing out of my face!" Rachel spat, but then winced as Michelle just slapped her in the face with the girlcock and laughed.

"No, I think this little bitch deserves this fucking thing IN her face." Michelle said with relish. As Rachel opened her mouth to respond, Michelle shoved her girlcock into Rachel's mouth. "Now suck on it, little bitch." Rachel glared at her, so Michelle shook her head and just pushed her hips forward, sliding her cock in and out of Rachel's mouth. Rachel tried to escape, but she had no leverage, and her head was pinned against the alley wall.

"Come on honey, you're going to have to work harder, or I'm going to do the work for you." Michelle said mockingly. Rachel felt anger rise in her, and then a little puke as Michelle shoved her girlcock down Rachel's throat. Rachel choked and gagged, drooling on herself, fighting the urge to throw up. Michelle pumped her girlcock in and out a few more times.

"That's more like it slut. You're such a good little cocksucking bitch." Michelle said with a laugh. "You like that? You going to work a little harder?" Rachel just glared, but was eager for the respite, she weakly nodded and began to suck.

She was not good at it, but she tried, sliding her lips up and down Michelle's girl cock. She could not take much of it in her mouth, and Michelle sighed.

"You're going to have to do better than that, or I'm going to have to take over again!" Michelle said mockingly. Rachel whimpered and picked up her pace. She tried to keep her lips sealed around the thick shaft in her mouth. She tried to lick the underside while she sucked, desperately trying to please the throat invading girlcock to spare herself the abuse. But Michelle was not having it.

"Nice try slut, but not good enough." Michelle savagely rammed her girlcock down into Rachel's throat, and held her head there. Rachel whined and struggled, feeling herself gag, her eyes watering as ropes of spit flew out around Michelle's girl dick. Rachel's face went red as she couldn't breathe, trying to push Michelle away. Just as she thought she might pass out Michelle backed off.

Michelle pulled her spit covered cock out of Rachel's mouth and Rachel gasped for breath. Michelle slapped her cock heavily across Rachel's face several times and laughed.

"You look like a total whore you know Rachel. Spit all over your face, a face getting slapped by a girlcock. Do you feel like a whore?" Michelle asked, matter of factly.

"Yes..." Rachel squeaked out as the cock slapped her again.

"Say it louder whore!" Michelle shouted. Rachel whimpered.

"I feel like a whore!" Rachel shouted hoarsely back, on the verge of tears, her earlier defiance quickly gagged out of her. Michelle sneered and used her cock to smear spit and some precum all over Rachel's face.

"Yeah, I bet you do, you dumb little slut." Michelle shoved her girlcock back into Rachel's mouth, finding no resistance. Slowly at first, but picking up speed Michelle fucked Rachel's face. Rachel was disgusted to hear the squelching of her spit as Michelle's cock slammed in and out of her throat. Rachel gagged again, and again, feeling helpless as Michelle pounded her throat.

"You have such a pretty little face. It looks like it's been blown up by a cock, but it's pretty." Michelle said, not breaking her pace. "I bet I can make it prettier though." Michelle pulled her cock from Rachel's mouth with a pop, and started jerking it aimed towards Rachel's face.

"No no no no!" Rachel whined as she realized what was about to happen, but she could not do anything about it as cum erupted from Michelle's dick onto her face. Thick ropes of it splattering across her cheeks, lips and nose. She felt it glue one eye shut and splash into her hair. Michelle continued jacking off until the last bit of cum had dripped out, dribbling chunks of sperm down Rachel's chin and onto her cleavage.

"Now that's a pretty little whore face." Michelle said with some satisfaction, pushing her cockhead against Rachel's lips. Rachel meekly opened her lips and sucked the last drop of cum out. "Good little whore." Michelle said cheerfully. Pulling out her cock, Michelle straightened her dress.

"Well sweetheart, that was fun. I will see you later." Michelle smiled down at Rachel, and then left the alley.

Rachel waited a moment, then ran out of the alley for home, and wondered why her panties were soaking wet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tricked!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds