• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 02

Shameless Ch. 02

12

-one-

They made the six o'clock news.

Numbly, she listened to the story of how attractive, thirty-three-year-old Linda Tyler had been taken as a hostage during the course of the theft of a coin and stamp collection worth over a million dollars. Her fiancé, William Wells, who had lent the collection, stated that he didn't care what happened to the coins, he just wanted his future wife back, safe and sound.

"He'll get the insurance," Ed remarked placidly.

"She ain't insured," Johnny sniggered.

His eyes raked over her bare breasts, but by now she was so accustomed to that, it made no impression.

"When's Miles going to show up?" Larry demanded uneasily.

Tom shrugged. "Day. Maybe two. Go play with the cunt and stop worrying."

"Yeah." Johnny rubbed one big paw over the front of his jeans. "That's a good idea. Getting' horny again."

He rubbed the bulge at his crotch leisurely, surveying her through half-closed eyes. Considering what to do with her, she thought, the tension in her belly knotting up again.

She found herself holding her breath as he scrutinized her, and it was almost a relief when he beckoned her with a jerk of his head.

"Come along, teach," he grinned. "I got a little problem for you to work for the rest of the class."

Her breasts swayed heavily as she walked, and even though the room was, if anything, too warm, her nipples crinkled and hardened into rosy turrets. She noticed this with surprise, and concluded it was all part of the tension that was once more building inside her until she thought she might faint or choke or fly into violent hysterics...

Johnny motioned her to stand beside his chair, and reached up a hand to caress one of her nipples lightly. A shudder of-something--ran through her body.

"See," he said, glancing around at the others, "I don't know if you guys feel the same way, but I figure sometimes the best way to get the most out of something' is to leave the best bit till last. And when you got a broad, the cunt's the best bit of her, right? Right."

He smirked.

"Now, this one, she's not only got a cunt, like all broads, excepting' maybe Doris here--"

Doris raised a bored eyebrow.

"--but she says she's got a cherry too."

He paused, and slowly licked his lips.

"Man," he said softly, a faraway expression spreading over his face, "If there's one thing I like to do, it's popping' cherries....Ain't nothing like it."'

"Yeah' well," Larry broke in belligerently, "you ain't the only one, huh? You think you're the only one with a cock or something? Think you--"

"Knock it of," Tom ordered. "You can draw lots for it or something."

Johnny scowled.

"Yeah, well"' he said, but evidently didn't care to argue with Tom. "Anyway, like I was saying" why don't we leave the best bit 'till last--I figure she's got as good a mouth and asshole as any other broad."

Mouth? Asshole?

Linda couldn't repress a tiny moan of despair.

Johnny squeezed her breast.

"Turns you on, huh?" he asked perversely "Like having a big cock plugging into your shit-chute, huh? Like getting' your mouth filled up with raw meat, huh, teach? Like drinking' down the spunk fresh from the faucet?"

He grabbed her other breast, leaving the nipple of the first one almost painful in its tingling tautness.

"I need to get my cock in a hole," he told her. "You choose which one, okay? I wouldn't want to push you into anything you didn't like-yet." He grinned up at her lecherously. "And I guess you'd rather one than the other. What's your favorite, huh, teach? Like sucking' dick, huh?"

Weakly, she murmured:

"I never have..."

Willy snapped his fingers. "What's the words from that dumb movie about Yul Brynner--that song she's singing to all them gook kids in China or somewhere?. .."

Doris exhaled, exasperated.

"What piece of profundity are we to be treated to?" she asked. "I assume you mean The King and I?"

"I assume I do." Johnny mimicked her style of speech. "She's telling these dinks, see, that if you teach, you get taught things by the kids--"

Doris raised her eyes to the ceiling, shook her head slightly, and closed her eyes.

"So," Johnny went on, undaunted, "I guess I'm going to teach Miss Tyler, here, how to go about giving a real good blowjob."

"With any luck she'll bite it off," Doris murmured.

"Then you could shove it up your pussy like a dildo," Larry giggled.

"Go play with your two inches," she drawled.

"She'll watch her teeth." Johnny spoke mildly, but with a strong threat underneath.

"The dogs got sharper teeth, if she don't." The prospect seemed to afford Larry entertainment, for he giggled again.

"Ready for class, teach?" Johnny asked, ignoring Larry. "Or do you want to get your bottom plugged this time?"

Her mind flickered from one prospect to the other--the idea of taking his penis into her mouth was nauseating, but the other alternative sounded positively agonizing.....

And maybe, just maybe, if she could stall them long enough, the police would come and rescue her before anything too terrible happened...

"All right," she said, in a voice that was hardly above a whisper. "I'll--"

She groped through her mind for the proper term.

"I'll-perform--fellatio," she managed to get out.

"Fell-ay-shee-o," Johnny drawled. "Shit, teach, I want my cock sucked, that's all."

Tom was suddenly staring at them, and a prickle of gooseflesh ran up her spine.

"She makes it sound like she was going to do you a big favor, Johnny," he said slowly.

"Huh?" Johnny turned to him questioningly.

"A big favor. But the way I see it," Tom went on deliberately, and now there was something other than iciness in his fixed gray gaze, "it's a privilege for a dumb-ass schoolteacher to get to suck off a handsome young stud like you."

"Huh?" Johnny's face was blank for a few seconds, then slowly a grin spread across it.

"Hey," he exclaimed, "you're right, Tom! A privilege for her, just like you say!"

"So..." There was a glitter in Tom's eyes that reminded her more than ever of a snake--a hungry snake, relishing the prospect of a meal to come, and relishing at least as much the pitiless procedure of transfixing and dispatching its prey. "So make her ask for it. Nicely."

From Larry came a choking splutter of gleeful giggling.

Doris wrinkled her nose slightly.

Ed licked his lips nervously.

Johnny's breathing speeded up audibly.

"Okay, Miss Tyler," he almost whispered. "You heard what the man said."

She stared at him, speechless.

Tom slowly got to his feet and approached her menacingly. In a flat-toned voice, he told her: "You just get down on your knees, lady, and ask Johnny real nice for the favor of letting' you suck his cock. Or I'll string you up by the wrists and take all the skin off of your fat ass with the whip I use for the dogs, and then see what we can find around the place to ram up your asshole and down your throat that you'll like a hell of a lot less than Johnny's meat. And then the dogs can finish you off."

He's mad, she told herself through her terror. He wouldn't dare, he wouldn't...

But suppose he ... He looks... his eyes... ruthless... twisted... nothing he wouldn't...

Nothing I can do ... nothing anyone can ever blame me for... nothing... nothing...

Stiffly, she sank to her knees, oddly conscious of the weight of her breasts flopping with the movement, and surprised to see that once more the pink nipples were rock-hard.

"Ask him. Beg him."

She didn't look up at Tom, but fixed her eyes on the straining bulge at the crotch of Johnny's Wrangler's. She remembered her earlier sight of the thing--huge, heavily veined, leaking tears of clear juice from its purple mushroom of a head.

Oh, it was unbearable, the pounding tension that wracked her belly and sent strange quivers through her thighs...

She forced her lips and tongue to shape the demeaning syllables she was forced to utter.

"Please... let... me..."

"Yeah? Yeah?" Johnny croaked.

"...s-s-suck..."

Her throat was suddenly parched dry.

The waiting silence in the room was almost tangible.

"...your cock," she finally forced out between lips that were almost numb.

And yet tingling with curious apprehension

Anticipation...?

"Sure," Johnny chuckled, "since you ask so nice, teach--you just fish it out and get your cute mouth wrapped around the old cock and lick it up good and hard, and see what Santa Claus going to give you for being' a good cunt!"

Her hands seemed to belong to somebody else as they reached for the zipped fly and began to manipulate the tab downward with difficulty over the strained bulge. It squirmed and heaved beneath her fingers like a little animal endeavoring to escape.

Somebody else's hands....

...but she felt every tiny sensation rippling from her fingertips up along her arms, shuddering down to her belly...

Sweating now with the fear and tension.

Her armpits were wet, and a trickle of moisture coursed down the valley between her breasts.

And the secret place between her legs was so drenched in perspiration that her white nylon panties were saturated, clinging with disgusting, soggy clamminess to her...

With a metallic rustle, the zipper moved along its track, and the two edges of cloth sprang apart as the great rod of flesh came surging out of captivity.

"That what you want, teach?"

She forced herself to nod.

To rest her palms lightly on either side of it, feeling the pulsating heat as the blood surged through its tissues.

To stare down at the angry-lipped bole that was already oozing colorless liquid.

To wrap her hands gently around its frightening girth...

(Such tender, satiny skin, like the petals of a rose; such exquisite skin to cover such a ravening, hideous monstrosity as this....)

To bend her head slowly, slowly, until the phallic mushroom was only an inch below her virginal lips.

To push her tongue out between them; and with its reluctant, quivering tip, to taste the skin that (petal-soft) covered the purple head...

It tasted like-

Skin.

The butterfly-gentle touch of her tongue was enough to turn the droplet-ooze into a sudden tiny stream, and the flow trickled onto her tongue before she realized what was happening. Startled, she drew back, her mind expecting the pungent foulness of heavily concentrated urine--

But her tastebuds discovered only a bland, almost nothing--flavor that was no more offensive than her own saliva.

She ducked her bead back down and tasted once again, more boldly this time, running her tongue across the width of the cockhead, lapping up the pre-coital fluid.

Johnny's harsh, choking inhalation, his tense quivering, assured her that she was doing the right thing.

Strange, how strange that such a tiny caress had the power to reduce this hulking male almost to helplessness!

She let the cockhead slide between her lips--hard, hard, yet at the same time vulnerable, the softness of cell-tissue underlying the hardness, the fragility of flesh curiously intrusive.

It was, somehow, almost lovable...

Her lips slid down below the corona, and tightened.

He was her captive.

Her willing, shuddering-with-pleasure captive.

She let her head drop further, until her lips touched her curving fingers. She inched them back down along the shaft, her lips following, the hot, throbbing flesh filling morn and more of the wet cave of her mouth until it reached the barrier of her throat, and she could accept no more...

And with a curious reluctance, she paused, and held it, and then slid her lips back up along the shaft, and back over the head, and let it stand free, glistening with her saliva.

"Doing fine, teach," Johnny hissed. "Natural-born cocksucker, that's for sure."

She scarcely heard him. She was contemplating his rigid, gleaming phallus with a strange feeling of possessiveness.

"Dig the balls out, Miss Tyler," the command came, and mechanically her fingers delved into his fly for the soft, wrinkled scrotal bag, coaxing it out of the parted fly, holding at last in her hands, even more vulnerable than his penis.

"Squeeze them a bit, huh? Not too hard."

Johnny's tone was almost pleading now that she had him in the grip of pleasure, and she delicately tightened her hold on his balls, alert for his sharply drawn breath of pleasure, and for the first hint of sound or tension that would alert her to the fact that she was approaching the edge of pain.

Fondling, tenderly squeezing his balls, she captured the soaring cockhead between her lips once again and ran the moist embrace of her mouth down the pulsing-veined shaft.

It went a little deeper this time. Somehow her throat seemed to open before the invading head, and for a peculiarly triumphant moment she felt it slipping past the barrier, before she thought about what she was doing and reflex took over, and she had to pull back again, choking slightly.

This time, before she enclosed the weapon with her lips again, she ran her tongue voluptuously all around the head, discovering its shape, the little cleft below where her tongue tip naturally lingered, bringing a whine and shudder of response from Willy. She explored the tip, too, poking her tongue at the little slit, then boldly thrusting inside for a fraction of an inch, bringing the bland honey welling forth.

His balls seemed to writhe in her hands as she sank her lips down towards the base of his shaft once again. His hips gave a convulsive thrust, forcing his cockhead past those throat barriers, and she could endure it better this time. He thrust again, and then she had to pull away for breath.

And again she plunged back down, and took his thrusts, and again, and all the time the tension in her belly was racking her nerves, and the slimy sweat in her crotch ran faster and faster, and made her itch, so that she wished she had a free hand to scratch herself.

Not that she would, of course, with them watching...

Would she?

As from a great distance, she heard Larry's high-pitched voice excitedly exclaiming:

"Jeeze, look at her go! Look how she's eating that thing! That's what I want next time--how about you, Ed, huh? You want to feel them juicy lips of hers wrapped round your dong? How 'bout you, Jake? Jeeze, her tits were terrific, but I bet her mouth is the living end!"

It was almost like the background cheering of the crowd of fans during a football game....

Johnny's pubic hair scraped coarsely against her lips and chin as she absorbed the last pulsating inch into the velvety-warm depths of her throat. The musky smell of him filled her nostrils, a sexual incense.

"All the way down, teach!" he gasped blissfully. "Christ, that feels so fucking good! Suck it, baby...eat it good...ah, Jesus!"

She slid her lips slowly back, releasing the steel-hard weapon fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch at a time, gasping slightly for the breath she had scarcely realized she needed, until once again only the mushroom head remained in the warm cavern formed by her mouth. And again she swirled her tongue around over the satiny skin, and probed with her tongue tip into to little oozing slit to taste the bland freshet of juice that welled forth to her summons.

So strong, the shaft that throbbed and made tiny movements as the blood pulsed through it, and the sensations she gave the head with her tantalizing tongue made the nerves jump with little tingles of excitement.

(Strange the little nerve spasms that shot through her belly and down into her crotch, as though in sympathy, increasing the itching, the sweating, until she felt she could not bear it a moment longer, that she had to do something to relieve it)

She glimpsed her breasts, nipples tight and hard, and she suddenly became aware that they were most painful in their angry tautness.

Tension...

Fear...

"How 'bout kissing my balls a little, baby," Johnny commanded breathlessly.

Obediently she let the cockhead free, and it slapped up against his belly, almost reaching his navel. He spread his thighs wider, and she nuzzled the hanging weights in their crinkle-skinned, hair-be-spattered sack, finding again that sexual incense, that rich, musky fragrance.

They seemed to heave responsively, churning beneath the caresses of her tongue. Tenderly she mouthed them for almost a minute, then licked her way back along veins engorged nearly to the point Of bursting to the eagerly waiting mushroom-head that pulsed in the air.

Once again she let it slide between her moist, hot lips, pressing it with her tongue and the linings of her cheeks. His breath was rasping with almost intolerable arousal, and his hands started to roam over her naked back and shoulders.

His touch sent a whole new wave of shudders through her belly, and she felt lightheaded, as though she would faint. Then one hand worked down and around and grasped one of her breasts, the palm closing over her straining nipple and rubbing it around in a circular motion that was just too much for her to take.

She pushed his hand away convulsively, and to her surprise he made no protest, but caught the back of her head in both hands and pressed, urging her downward, to take his fall length back into her throaty cavern.

His choppy breathing grew harsher and faster than ever, and she realized that he must be about to come. He was going to shoot that slimy stuff into her mouth this time, and-

She lashed at the broad head with her tongue as it slid in and out between her lips, almost pulling free, then plunging back into the furthest recesses it could reach. She started to work her own head back and forth, tightening her lips so that he had trouble getting through them, and suddenly she felt his body stiffen, and his fingers grabbed her shoulders and dug in painfully. His breath exploded into a series of gasping grunts, and her mouth was suddenly full of salty, slightly bitter fluid that she found herself gulping down, almost hungrily, until his cock was drained and empty.

He slumped back in his chair, his softening prick slipping from her mouth and keeling over onto his thigh.

She sat back on her heels, feeling weak and slightly nauseated now that it was over.

"Oh man," Johnny gasped, groping for a handkerchief and wiping sweat from his face, "that was one hell of a blowjob for a virgin, teach! You sure you ain't never done that before?"

She shook her head.

"So now how about thanking him for the privilege?" came Tom's steely voice.

She turned her head and looked at him, at his cruel gray eyes that fixed her own like a snake...

She turned back to Johnny.

"Thank you," she murmured.

"What for?" Tom's voice pursued relentlessly.

"For letting me suck your cock," she added meekly.

"Pleasure, teach," he leered exhaustedly. "Give you a lot more chances at it, too."

"Okay, knock it off," Tom said. "Get up and come over here, cunt, and let's take a look at you."

-two-

Slowly she rose to her feet, her legs cramped from kneeling, and went across the room to stand beside his chair. He looked at her coolly, cold gray eyes raking over her flushed face, her disordered hair lying in golden tresses about her shoulders, her high, firm, naked breasts, whose milky flesh was enhanced by the rosy circles of her now relaxed nipples. Her nude upper half was in lascivious contrast to her somewhat crumpled but still concealing skirt and stockings and shoes.

He said: "Lift your skirt up. Let's get a look at your legs all the way."

Reluctantly she gathered the material of her skirt in her fingers and tugged upwards. It slid tip over the nylon of her stockings with a whisper of electricity, and cleared their tops, exposing the tabs of her garter belt and the creamy skin of her well-shaped upper thighs.

She stopped while her panties were still concealed, and stood meekly

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds