• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raion Teaches Humility Ch. 05

Raion Teaches Humility Ch. 05

Raion sat in front of the framed picture of His father watching the trail of smoke from two joss sticks meander upwards to the ceiling. The scent was familiar but time had separated the sticks from their original box and the variety from His memory. He spent too many hours here now, wondering, remembering, wishing time would somehow shift into reverse gear and the answers to all His questions would leap incisively from His parent's mouth.

The room was tiny, just large enough for the small wooden table bearing the photograph and Himself. The picture was old, His father still a young man, printed in sepia colors and fuzzy from enlargement. He had refilled the offering bowls of rice and salt that morning as He did each day, a small repayment for the constant care He had received for so many years. He tried to meditate, but invariably ended as today in self-analysis, wishing He could turn the dissecting knife on His own faults with the same clarity that He used on others.

The sound of geta approaching along the gravel path bought Him back into focus. Momentarily He found the sound inconclusive, a pattern not immediately identifiable, then remembering the time concluded it must be chouko arriving for the nightly bathing ritual.

"Daimyo may I ask you a question?"

Chouko had been unusually quiet and formal this visit and Raion had been awaiting for enlightenment.

"I have never given you reason to hold your tongue yet chouko."

"Indeed Daimyo and it is that which presses me to ask. Do you find madoka unattractive?"

Raion considered carefully before answering. Experience had taught Him that talking about His personal feelings was never easy and always led Him to some disadvantage.

"I find madoka quite acceptable in appearance."

"Then perhaps she is just undesirable?"

Again Raion considered. He was well aware that the very presence of madoka in His house was entirely due to chouko's machinations. He would never say so but was certain she knew His was aware of the attempt at manipulation.

"She is equally as desirable as any other."

"I am happy to hear that Daimyo but it must beggar another question. Why do you not beat her? The poor girl is quite distraught that You are so unfeeling."

Raion was beginning to feel uncomfortable. These conversations with chouko were private and discreet but still He was uninclined to discuss such delicate matters.

"I am sorry if I have overstepped my bounds Lord."

Damn geisha intuition. They had a way of following body language that made concealment difficult especially when stark naked.

"It is quite alright chouko. Don't be offended."

"My Lord it is I who have offended."

She had descended to a full seiza bow at His feet her forehead pressed hard against the wooden floor. Raion felt dismayed but still found a moment to admire the amazing pear shaped posterior that presented itself to His view. The cleft between her buttocks was spread wide in her submissive pose and He felt the stirrings of excitement heat His loins.

"My Lord I must make recompense."

Double damn geisha intuition, she knew He was aroused.

She moved her head to the side of His right foot so deftly He hardly noticed. A little further and her lips gently enclosed His big toe. Her tongue was like an eel wriggling breathe and what had been a half erection sprung into full blossom.

"Chouko there is no need of this."

Releasing His toe her tongue found His instep, flattening and sliding upwards, across the ankle, then shin, to rest momentarily on His knee.

"My Lord has a great need."

As she spoke her mouth moved again, the tongue trailing onto His inner lower thigh, upper thigh, before dipping and sliding from His tight full sac to swollen cock head.

Madoka awaited chouko's arrival patiently. Something about her mama-sans summons had made her nervous but her greeting by her fellow maiko in the pleasure gardens had settled her fears. Their air was light and bubbly, quite the opposite to the response expected if their often harsh madam was in a poor humor.

"Mama-san has been at the Daimyos most of the evening. Much longer than her usual visits."

Both ayame and emiko giggled discreetly at kaoru's rather obvious suggestiveness.

"I am sure they have many important matters to discuss. The Daimyo has many pressing matters."

Madoka was finding this casual reference to possible carnal relations between the mama-san and Raion surprisingly uncomfortable. She was more than aware that all the girls from the pleasure gardens would be more than happy to pillow and service the Daimyo but still found the thought bafflingly disturbing. She had the greatest respect for chouko both as an employer and teacher but couldn't help feeling something of hers was being stolen in plain sight.

Why madoka I do believe you are jealous."

Ayame was forever trying to bate madoka. They had been rivals as children, as schoolgirls, as lovers and now as maiko.

"I am not jealous. That's ridiculous. The ownership is of me not of my Master."

"Oh, Your Master is it. Strange sort of Master when He doesn't take the time or trouble to beat you properly."

The jibe stabbed madoka deep and clenching her fists hard not to cry she flushed bright crimson as the bloody moon.

"You're the one who is jealous ayame. At least I get to pillow with my Master and for your information he is very good and very, well very manly."

Madoka wanted to say huge by Japanese standards but even in anger she knew discretion was essential in her duties.

"Really madoka. How big is it?"

Emiko had been quiet to this point in the interplay but phallic matters were her greatest fascination.

"It's not something a geisha can discuss with others."

Madoka felt quite superior now and reveled in the sudden envy showing in the other's faces.

"Well a little hint wouldn't do any harm madoka."

Emiko reached over to the top drawer of a dresser and took out three dildos of various sizes.

"Now you don't have to say anything but just smile when I am right. How about this one?"

The first dildo was about five inches long and an inch thick. Madoka gave no smile.

"You sure He is Japanese?"

All the girls giggled in unison.

"How about this one?"

The second dildo was seven inches long and an inch and a half thick. Madoka pulled a very straight face.

"This one?"

The third was eight inches long and two inches thick. Madoka picked it up and studied it closely, wrapping her finger and thumb around the shaft and finally placed the tip between her lips measuring. With a very serious face she placed the object back onto the floor then finally broke into a huge grin.

"Oh madoka no wonder you are so happy!"

Emiko reached down and picked up the dildo herself. She stared hard at it from the top, from the side and from the bottom. The expression on her face was somewhere between disbelief and outright jealousy.

"Must feel amazing."

Madoka was about to answer when she realized that emiko wasn't really making conversation but was day dreaming.

"Better than a slut like madoka deserves definitely."

The words had barely escaped ayames lips when the full weight of madoka's body landed on hers, that one jibe had finally gone too far. Ayame was equal in physique to madoka but was no match for the pent up anger built over so many years. Madoka sat astride ayames hips and grabbing her thick black hair with both hands began shaking her head like a terrier with a rat in its mouth.

"Stop that at once."

Chouko's voice was black as her rage.

"How dare you two carry on like this in my establishment."

Madoka froze, hands still clasping ayames thick curls tight.

"Get off her at once madoka and both of you go to my office and wait."

The mention of the office bought both girls back to reality. No one who went into the office ever came out the same. Madoka released her grip and stood up sheepishly and a sniffling ayame followed suit. Risking a glance towards mama-san madoka was horrified to see she was not alone. The Daimyo was standing just behind her with a face like stone.

The office was tiny. Neither girl had ever seen the interior but from the outside dimensions it appeared much larger. The only clue to this anomaly was a large sliding door behind mam-sans desk that obviously led to a much larger space behind. The girls stood pensively, so nervous that without thinking about their altercation were now holding hands for support and comfort.

"Strip."

Mam-sans voice echoed in the tiny space almost knocking them over. The girls quickly obeyed simply dropping their clothes in a pile at their feet.

"I said strip, not down to your underclothes."

The girls removed their scant bras and panties as ordered.

"How dare you carry on in such a fashion? Bad enough you fight like wildcats but to embarrass me in front of the Daimyo is unforgivable."

The girls vainly tried to think of something to respond but neither had the courage or words to answer, they had bought shame and yes there would have to be consequences. Madoka felt mortified. Her heart was heavy not only at displeasing mama-san but mostly by exposing herself negatively to Raion. She was beginning to realize how much He had become a part of her and to lose His consideration was devastating.

"Open the doors behind my desk."

The girls obeyed, madoka kneeling to slide open the right hand door, ayame the left. The room's interior was black. The smell that escaped was unidentifiable but somehow familiar, almost a mix of wood, leather, sweat and yes the strong pungent odor of sex. Mama-san and Raion passed between the girls and disappeared into the darkness.

"Crawl forwards into the room."

The girls hesitated momentarily.

"I said crawl."

The directness in mama-sans voice didn't allow for a second thought and both girls edged forward into the darkness.

"Stop. Sit in seiza."

The girls obeyed.

"Spread your thighs wide apart."

A few shuffling adjustments and they were as instructed.

"Put your foreheads on the floor, arms stretched forward, hands flat."

Madoka and ayame dropped as told.

"Arch your backs and spread your buttocks."

The girls, shivering with nervous anticipation, complied. The lights came on and madoka was instantly blinded. Even with her forehead hard against the floor the white light seemed to burn into her pupils and even with her eyes screwed hard shut she couldn't avoid the glare. The softest scrape of sole against wood alerted her to a presence. She could feel the weight and indent of feet slightly in front and either side of her outstretched arms as surely as if she could see them.

"Aghhhh."

The first blow on her left buttock forced every ounce of breathe from her body.

"Aghhhh."

The second stripe placed with equal force on her left posterior mound made her bite her lip hard.

"I said arch your back girl."

Chouko's voice was full of controlled irritation as the sound of two equally hard stripes and responding groans came from her left. Ayame was paying the price too.

"I am disappointed in you madoka."

It was her Daimyo standing above her.

"I expect better from you now you are in My household."

Two more stripes kissed her buttocks. Stinging blows that intersected with the first to print perfect red crosses on her white skin. Part of her Daimyos household, the words filled her with elation. This time she didn't groan, this time she spread her buttocks wide and joyously climaxed in respectful silence.

Madoka had dutifully placed herself along the top of the wooden horse when instructed and made no complaint when her wrists and ankles were tied to the structures splayed legs. The narrow top beam passed along her body from neck to lower abdomen and only her head and extreme posterior were unsupported. The cross stripes on her ass cheeks were burning nicely and if she focused her attention on their site she could almost produce a re-occurrence of her previous involuntary orgasm. Ayame lay on a matching horse immediately to her left, the apparatus positioned in an inverted 'V' formation, their heads much closer that their torsos. Madoka was surprised to see that ayames face was so flushed, a sure sign of her sexual arousal. Her own elation was due to the words of her Daimyo she was certain but ayames obviously heightened state was more of a conundrum.

The sudden contact of coldness against her anus gained madoka's immediate attention. Her first reaction was to tense, causing her cervix to contract violently which unremarkably caused spasms to ripple along her already fluid vaginal canal resulting in another thunderous climax. She had always produced a wealth of self-lubricant, enough for any carnal eventuality, but the volume of warm viscous ejaculate now excreted to coat her inner thighs to the knee was extraordinary.

His hand touched her right thigh. She knew it was Him and all her orifices, mouth included gaped open instantaneously for His pleasure. The fingers, burning on her skin like cherry red branding irons, moved ever upwards gathering her discharge on their tips till reaching her ass bud spread the thick coating around and just inside her pouting hole. Madoka pushed back with all her strength gaping herself for His delight, allowing her orifice to open fully exposing the dark inner walls of her wanton canal. Out of the corner of her eye she could see ayames face contracted in concentration, focusing on her own anal openings wonderfully torturous manipulation.

The plug was large. She felt the tip push into her lubricated orifice easily but the bulb widened dramatically and she was soon stretched fully. The object was metal, there was no doubting the coldness or texture and she could almost feel the surface reflect and glisten under the brilliant lights. Raion pushed with a constant pressure and in her prone helpless position she could do nothing but purse herself as wide as possible hoping no tearing occurred. The ball gag so kindly placed in her mouth was wonderfully helpful. She bit hard onto the circular mouth piece and used the tension to stretch herself for easier entry. The pleasure was immense, she loved anal penetration above all else and this was her ultimate fantasy, to be filled beyond capacity. Finally the widest part of the bulb forced its way inside her muscular ring and she clamped down on the narrower stem joyfully only then really appreciating the width of the mass now firmly embedded in her canal. She judged the length to be six inches, the size of a largest penis she had taken but the breadth was wondrous and she squirted violently without any hope of control.

Ayames face was a picture of blissful agony. Madoka had seen her anally penetrated before during play but even the insertion of mam-sans most brutal dildos was no preparation for these monsters. The girls eyes met momentarily, long enough to exchange the feelings of delicious abuse both were experiencing. The next few minutes passed in total quiet, the insistent stretch of her anal canal and her sphincters slow contraction her only companions.

The tap of leather against her swollen clitoris bought her from the trance. The taps where light but in her heightened state caused moisture to seep from her in an ever increasing flow. Magically she seemed to leave her physical form and hover above flesh and bone to watch with fascination as the crop beat a slow steady rhythm on the throbbing nub. Her labia opened wide as if to beg deeper harder blows but the hand that wielded the flexing instrument was controlled by abstract force beyond her desires and needs. A sound of a metal turning within metal and the plug expanded causing madoka to bite deeply on the gag again, reactive ripples traveling up and down her body as she was opened wider and deeper.

Ayame was growling. Not the angry sound of animals fighting but rather the guttural cry of the she cat as the male pulls his spine covered penis from her tightened vaginal tunnel. Madoka watched her face, contorted halfway between agony and ecstasy and realized the expression must mirror her own. Growls turned to whimpers, the telltale signs of orgasm, ayames mouth biting down but lips drawn back in total commitment, quickly to be followed by the sound of gushing liquid spilling onto the floor below as she emptied womb and bladder in total evacuation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Raion Teaches Humility Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds