• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing the Agency Scout Pt. 01

Playing the Agency Scout Pt. 01

Every now and then, I get to visit other branches of my work for a few days, which usually means a few days in a hotel. For a thirty-five year old guy it's nice to travel now and then.

To pass the time and to save money on escorts, I started pretending to be a modelling agency scout in the shopping centres I would be staying near.

It was simple enough, buy a pay-and-go sim card for my phone, get some cheap business cards printed with some convincing-looking bullshit and head out to the shopping centres.

A little-known fact is how vast the number is of girls who get themselves dolled up hoping to be scouted after reading shit celebrity biographies and magazines. They parade around these places, knowing scouts will frequent them.

It was too easy.

On one trip, I saw a group of girls stood by a set of railings, giggling self-consciously, as if their every motion was planned to make them look sexy. Bingo I thought to myself.

I approached and introduced myself.

"I hope you don't mind my being forward, but I'm a scout for several major agencies. Any of you girls ever thought of modelling work?"

There were four girls, all with elaborate hair, fake tan, too much make-up and outfits that set the mouth drooling.

One, an eighteen year-old thick-bodied blonde with the largest breasts of the group, I would guess a 36DD jumped eagerly to reply first. These kinds of girls were so obviously the girls everyone had fancied at school, who had utterly failed to develop any redeeming qualities owing to their constant attention. They were as dim as a shattered lightbulb and unfriendly in their attitude, having never needed to rely on anything but their looks.

I gave her one of my cards with my Pay-and-Go phone number on it and told her to ring me if she wanted an interview.

That afternoon as I was watching TV in my room, my phone beeped.

"Hi its Becky frm town 2day! Wen can i hav a intervew?" was her message. Her grasp of the written language had me cringe and laugh at the same time.

I replied telling her my hotel and that I would reimburse her taxi fare.

"Dnt wuri mi bf wil drop me of."

I cursed, but reflected a boyfriend doesn't stop girls like this when there is something to be gained.

I waited for her in the lobby, and saw her and her boyfriend enter. She had a set of heels on that must have been eight inches high, and even more hair extensions in than before. Even her over-done make-up had somehow levelled up atop her breasts crammed into an ill-fitting push-up bra. She looked cheaper than a portion of greasy chips and my dick was harder than a crowbar in my jeans.

Her boyfriend looked like the typical chump types like her go for, morons that think their trophy tart will bring them happiness when all she will ever care about is herself.

She waved him off and I greeted her.

"You look fantastic!" I told her, playing the enthusiastic scout.

She could barely walk in her heels, but still managed to turn every head in the lobby.

I led her to my room and let her in.

"To begin with, I would say your image is perfect for glamour modelling, is that what you had in mind?" I asked.

"Yeah, I idolize Katie Price." she proudly admitted. To those that don't know, google her, you'll see why this had me nearly laugh.

"So underwear modelling?" I asked.

Becky shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah I think so."

"Maybe topless?" I asked in a business-like manner.

"Maybe." she replied. She clearly hadn't actually thought about the reality of modelling, just the vast fortune and fame that about 0.000000001% of professional glamour models experience. Thank you celebrity culture, for making dumb girls easier than light switches.

"Okay, well to begin with I need to take some pictures to send to the agencies I represent, so if you wouldn't mind striking a few poses?"

She awkwardly adopted all the usual teenage girl poses, someone too used to posing for selfies for instagram, all amateurish duckface pouts and chest and arse-thrusting while I took pictures with my cheap digital camera.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight vest and, maintaining my businesslike manner, I suggest she take them off for a few underwear shots. She paused questioningly.

"You do realise the agencies need to see your body. You are wanting to model for them, after all."

She agreed and lifted off her vest.

Her tits jiggled in her bra as the vest cleared them, and then she wriggled out of her jeans, leaving her heels on.

She had a pink matching underwear set on, with frills around the edges.

She continued posing as I took pictures, barely managing to keep my composure as this sexy girl posed in my room.

"How about the bra?" I said, struggling to maintain my casual "this is nothing new to me" attitude.

"The more you show, the easier it will be to find you work." I assured her.

She hesitated then put her hands behind her back. Her bra unclipped and she slid it down over her arms, unleashing her huge tits. I nearly gasped at the majesty of them.

I stepped forward, raising my hands, to which she recoiled and crossed her arms over her tits, squashing them.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"If you want my employers to believe those things are real, I'm going to have to make sure." I said.

She exhaled and tentatively uncrossed her arms. I reached out and cupped her breasts, exhaling as I flushed.

I squeezed them gently. Oh, they were real all right. They were so firm for their size, and I spent a good minute feeling them.

I resumed my photography before finally plucking up the guts to drop the bomb.

"Okay, now lie down on the bed." I said.

She laid down on the bed, and I started lifting off my shirt.

"Wait, what are you doing?" she asked.

"The next part of the interview." I said matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Really? How do you think a model gets her first jobs when no-one has heard of her?" I asked.

"But... I have a boyfriend." she muttered. I shrugged.

"You want to be a model or not?"

She laid back on the bed. Fucking jackpot.

I stripped to my boxers and laid on the bed with her. I started fondling her tits. She didn't respond, and I accepted that she was going to be a "lie there until he's finished" girl. I didn't care.

I slipped off my boxers and knelt up, level with her head. "Open your mouth." I told her.

She robotically opened her mouth and I aimed my throbbing cock between her lips. She began sucking half-heartedly, and I moved my dick in and out of her mouth, groaning as I fondled her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Take your panties off." I gasped. She slid them off over her long legs, and I marvelled at her perfectly shaved pussy. I took my cock from her mouth and positioned myself in front of her. "Open your legs." I instructed her.

She paused then let them fall open, exposing her twitching pussy opening. Girls of eighteen were almost permanently moist. I moved up her body and positioned my cock at her entrance. She cringed as I nuzzled the head against her and I pushed my cock inside her. Oftentimes girls will mention condoms, but they usually agree to bareback. This slut hadn't even said anything.

I pushed my cock all the way inside her and laid flat on her, squashing her tits against my chest.

Her blonde hair was strewn over the pillow, and her make-up was slightly smeared from sucking my cock. I fucking love screwing girls this cheap.

I started thrusting, slow to not blow my load too soon, feeling her huge tits swaying against my chest.

Here this bimbo was, naked apart from her slutty heels, underneath me with my bare cock inside her while her chump boyfriend waited for her downstairs. I pawed lecherously at her body as I fucked her, groping her hips, her arse, her tits, her thighs, grunting as I thrust into her tight cunthole.

She just lay, motionless, arms and legs flat against the bed, gazing at the ceiling.

As I neared I tucked my hands under her shoulders and humped deeply, hugging her giant tits against my chest.

I felt my orgasm approach and then it was upon me. I groaned aloud as my balls tightened and I began ejaculating in this slut's cunt. She gasped and looked down as she realised I was cumming and squealed "Stop! Don't cum inside me!"

I ignored her and rolled my hips, squeezing out the last drops of cum from my shaft.

"I'm not on the pill you dickhead!" she squealed. "I make my boyfriend use condoms!"

With my dick still twitching inside her, I looked at her. "Not my problem, if you expect to succeed in modelling and not be on birth control you're a fucking idiot." I said.

"Get off me you wanker." she sneered, and I smirked as I climbed off her. My dick made a satisfying squelch as it left her cunt, followed by a glob of my spunk, leaking out of her sloppy pussy.

She climbed off the bed and began getting dressed.

"I'll be in touch." I told her as she left.

The next day I returned home, and since I booked the hotel under a false name, paid cash, and got rid of the temporary sim, I was pretty much gone to her. I kept the photos for my wank bank, and out of curiosity, checked on her Facebook profile time to time, as it was public.

After a few months, she uploaded a photo of an ultrasound scan with the text "Me nd Ross r gunna b a mum n dad!" followed by photos of her increasingly-large belly. That poor bastard. If that was his baby then I'm Hugh Hefner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing the Agency Scout Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds