• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lizzy and Her Sisters

Lizzy and Her Sisters

12

Bill slipped into bed with Lizzy, his wife of 35 years, a gorgeous silky-haired blonde of 63. They snuggled up to each other, talking about the day's events, as they usually did. Which this day included chatting about Lizzy's sisters who had arrived for the holiday weekend days earlier and as usual, much revelry ensued, too much drinking but good times, and now it was late, after midnight when Bill and Lizzy canoodled in the dark.

"It's so nice to see my sisters, isn't it?" Lizzy sighed, thrusting a bare, sexy leg over Bill's crotch, as she often did, feeling his cock stir, never failing to get him aroused, even at 60 years old.

"Yeah, love them, Patsy and Lee, they're the best," Bill said, feeling his wife's tanned thigh grind a bit harder on him.

"They are, they are," she said, slipping her hand under her thigh, cupping Bill's thickening dick in his underwear.

"God, Lizzy, what's gotten into you?" Bill laughed, welcoming the tightening grip on his cock.

"Oh, I dunno, maybe a little too much to drink," she giggled. "Why, don't you like it?"

"You kidding?" he asked, kissing her on her forehead, her face inches from his. "Honey, have your way with me, any time, you know that."

She picked up the pace a bit, slipping her bony knee down to nuzzle his balls, pressing harder as her hand stroked his dick, pulling it out of his underwear. He moaned, thrusting up to meet her slender fingers insistent tug.

"They are something, so sexy for their age, aren't they?" Lizzy said softly, biting her husband's earlobe. "Pretty hot, actually..."

Bill froze. He agreed, totally, but didn't want to show it. Lee was the middle sister, at 66, was gorgeous, a dark-haired beautiful woman graced with an ageless body and mind, thickish in the middle, but solidly built, owing to years of exercise, as was Lizzy. And Patsy as well, who at 71 was the eldest of the trio, with wild, curly gray hair and a supple, firm body, lean and sinewy which despite the usual wrinkles and sags of a woman her age, was fairly muscular, especially in the legs.

The legs, good legs, great legs, were the common denominator of the sisters, strong, firm, shapely and sexy as hell. Bill often checked them out prior to the morning runs they'd take together when visiting. And now, those legs, Lizzy's, Lee's and Patsy's, where all he could think about as his wife jerked him harder and faster.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so, they are, for their age," he groaned, quickly adding, "you ALL are, especially you, LIzzy!"

"Oh, that's the right answer, Bill," she laughed. "But honestly, isn't Lee so sexy, Patsy, too? Since they got divorced years ago, they've really come into their stride, I think. And believe me, they love sex still!"

Bill let out a low, involuntary groan at the thought of the sisters having sex. His mind raced with images of them fucking and sucking and he couldn't help but factor himself into the fantasy. His cock throbbed harder.

"Oh, Billy, you're really turned on, aren't you?" Lizzy cooed. "What, talking about my sexy sisters, that turns you on, you dirty boy?"

"Uh, fuck, no, Lizzy, it's you, it's you," he protested gamely.

"Oh, sure, sure," she laughed, jerking him faster and tighter, his dick about to explode. "It's OK, they are pretty hot...we were just talking about it tonight, in fact, out on the deck while you were cleaning up after dinner. You know Lee is dating a guy about 30? Well, not so much dating, they just...well, get together once in awhile. She showed me his picture, good-looking young man, very hot himself..."

"God, Lizzy, really!" he found himself saying, imagining the gorgeous dark-haired beauty with a man half her age.

"Oh, yeah, really," Liz smiled. "And Patsy...well, I shouldn't be telling you this, but she met a man...a kid...18 years old! One of her grandson's college buddies who visited her recently, and she...well, I've said too much..."

"No, it's OK, it's family," Bill babbled.

"Dammit, Billy, you're getting harder the more I talk about my sisters!" Lizzy growled darkly, reaching with her other hand to squeeze his balls until he yelped in pain. "Do my sexy sisters turn you on? Is that it?"

"NO!" he cried out. "It's just that...dammit, LIzzy, your hand...your handjobs...always do this to me..."

"Oh, really?" she said sternly, slowing her pace a bit, driving him mad. "So me telling you that Patsy told me this kid, this boy, loves eating her hairy pussy whenever she wants him to, and she loves it? Or that Lee loves blowing her guy?"

"FUCK!" he cried out, thrusting up to meet her hand, which stopped just short of his blowing his load all over it. "Lizzy, please, don't stop, don't stop!"

"You're a bad boy, Bill, honestly, my sisters?" she snapped, her hand retreating with the other as she sat up in bed, arms across her chest.

"No, honey, don't be foolish, it's you, your hand...goddam, honey, don't leave me like this!!"

"Like what?" they heard a voice say.

Lee stepped into the room, in a short nightie that exposed her huge tits above and exceptional legs below, nearly every inch of her tanned and glowing in the dim light. Bill hurriedly covered himself just as she walked in.

"Nothing, nothing," Lizzy brooded. "What's up, sis, what's wrong?"

"Oh, that damn AC in my room is on the fritz again, just not cooling it off and I'm so hot," Lee said, fanning herself with her hand, the dark just dark enough to give Bill cover enough to watch those big titties jiggle as she did. "Bill you fixed it before, can you come check it out?"

Bill looked at LIzzy who sighed and nodded.

"Sure, he can, honey," Lizzy said. "I'm just so tired, I'm gonna get some sleep."

She rolled over in a huff and hoisted the blanket over her. Bill looked at her, then at Liz, wishing his cock wasn't rock hard, but he slipped on a pair of baggy sweat pants nearby and got up, shuffling after Lee, eyes fixed on her amazing ass under that nightie.

"Thanks, Billy, I'm sorry to bother you so late," she said walking down the stairs and hallway to her room.

"No problem, Lee," he said softly, watching Lee's supple calves flex before him as she walked.

He went inside, Lee shutting the door behind them, fiddling with the controls of the AC until he heard it kick into gear. He turned. Lee sat on her bed. Her short nightie rode high on her big, tanned thighs. She smiled at him as she leaned back on her hands.

"Uh, what were you and Lizzy doing when I came up?" she asked demurely. "You said 'Don't leave me like this?' What did you mean?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing...just having a bit of a..well, a minor argument, no big deal, Lee, really," he stammered, trying not to notice how beautiful Lee was.

"Bill," she hissed, slipping off the bed and walking up to him, looking into his eyes, her hands suddenly in the waistband of his sweatpants and pulling them down. "Don't lie to your sister in law..."

"Lee, what the hell?" he asked, astonished, watching her tug down his pants, not wanting to stop her and knowing he should as his stiff dick bobbed into view, her eyes drawn to it, her smile widening. "You...you're my...oh, for God's sake, Lee!"

"SHhh, shhh, you don't want to wake up the family, baby," Lee cooed, kneeling before him and fisting his dick in one hand, squeezing the tip to gather a huge dollop of precum that she licked off with a swipe of her velvety tongue. "Just enjoy..."

"Oh...fuck..." Bill moaned, watching his wife's pretty sister's mouth open wide and take him, to the balls, in one slick gulp.

Lizzy gave good head, and good hand, but nothing could compare to what Lee was doing to him. Her dark hair bobbed and shook as her head did, her hands twisting up and around Bill's dick, jerking him in and out of her mouth, and in between lavishing his dick with the softest, hottest most proficient tongue he'd ever felt. His balls knotted and he knew he'd blow his load soon, and he could only focus on that, forgetting his wife was upstairs, forgetting her oldest sister was in the next room, forgetting everything except the oral vacuum attached to his dick. He watched her work, her big tits spilling out of her nightie as she did, her murmurs of sexual urgency vibrating on his cock.

"Goddam, Lee...goddam...gonna...gonna..." he groaned, trying not to be too loud.

And just as he felt that unmistakable heat pervade his body, just as he felt his balls twitch and knot in pre-orgasmic splendor, just as he knew he was about to dump the biggest load of his life in his sexy sister-in-law's 66-year-old mouth, he heard Patsy's voice just outside the door.

"Honey, Lee, are you awake?" Patsy said, accompanying it with a knock on the door.

And then his orgasm was gone, Lee's mouth pulled away, the sexy woman standing and pulling up Bill's sweatpants over a cock that had never in his life been harder. She looked into his eyes and winked. His desperate disbelieving eyes locked on hers.

"Oh, well," Lee sighed, walking to the door and opening it, Bill behind her bent over to hide a hardon that wouldn't quit. "What's up, Patsy, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I have a damn moth in my room, it's driving me nuts," she said, looking past her to the nervous Bill. "I thought I heard Billy in here fixing your AC again, so I figured..."

"Sure, he'll help you," Lee smiled. "I'm all set, he did his job here, I'm hitting the sack, sis."

"Bill, you don't mind, do you?" Patsy asked kindly as she walked away toward her room.

"No, Patsy, of course not," he said trying not to sound disappointed.

He walked by Lee, who playfully cupped his ass, making him jump.

"Take care of my sister, baby," she growled softly. "Take care of all my sisters..."

The door shut and Bill shuffled into Patsy's room, where a single lamp burned at her bedside. Bill looked around for the moth, seeing nothing. He looked at Patsy in her own tiny nightie, her long, wrinkled legs still looking so damned shapely and inviting for a woman her age.

"You sure there's a moth in here?" he asked, looking past her to the open window. "Maybe it flew out, you left the screen open there."

"Oh, it was here, thought it went down behind the bed," Patsy said.

She walked to the edge of the bed near the window and bent over to look into the slim space between it and the wall. Her nightie rode up the backs of her sexy, sagging thigh flesh and Bill's eyes went wide. She wore no panties, and there, between the wrinkled white meat of her gorgeous old ass was a thick profusion of hair, outlined in the dim light of the room. She bent further, the backs of those thighs pulling tighter, her ass jiggling, that bush in clearer view. Bill's cock was about to burst at the sight of it when Patsy suddenly grabbed the back of her nightie, pulled it down and turned to face Bill, catching him averting his gaze.

"Oh, Billy, I'm so sorry!" she blurted. "I...I wasn't wearing panties because...uh...I was out of them, was going to do laundry tomorrow, and...and..."

"Patsy, it's OK, I'm the one who should be sorry, I didn't mean to..."

They approached each other, Patsy's big curly mane of hair silhouetted from the light behind her, a smile on her face, the wrinkled pucker around her mouth soft, sexy, inviting.

"I...well, I was actually on the phone with...well, this guy I see sometimes at home...a, uh, younger man...well, that's all it was and..."

"No, no, no, you don't have to explain," Bill blurted, trying to back away toward the door but stopped by Patsy grabbing his t-shirt and pulling the other way. "Uh...Patsy...what..."

"Billy, I need...certain things, I'm finding out at my age, certain...things..." she growled, slowly guiding them back to the bed where she sat, pulling him to his knees.

She spread those sexy saggy thighs. Her bush exploded into view. He blinked, staring, gulping.

"Certain...things..." she moaned, cupping his head in one hand and pulling him toward that sopping bush, glistening with her dew.

He smelled her, a thick, ripe, musky aroma of sweat and female fluids. He got closer, not by his own hand but hers, as she guided his mouth to her sex.

"Patsy...I don't think..." he protested weakly.

"Shhh, shhh," she moaned, pulling his face to her hairy pussy. "Don't think..just do...just lick..."

"But Patsy," he continued.

With an angry growl, she cupped his head in both hands and smashed his face into the warm, wet chasm of her hairy pussy, slamming those wrinkly thighs around his head, locking her ankles and squeezing. Her fluid filled his mouth as he opened it, spearing her cunt with his tongue, Patsy grinding on his face, hips lush and wide snapping and swiveling, her pussy wet and open, threatening to swallow him whole. His hands shot up to grab her scissoring thighs, amazed at the muscles there, rippling to his touch beneath the sexy, saggy skin. She groaned and snapped and ground her sex into his mouth, the thick pubic hair tickling his chin and eyes. He looked up over the bush, past the slightly puffy belly and her tits, which Patsy tweaked madly with one hand, still pulling Bill's moaning mouth deeper into her hairy canal.

"Unggggh! Ungggh! Unggggh!" she snarled in a quiet, desperate moan, snap-scissoring those incredible thighs on his head and face as she came, the flesh jiggly and warm and all encompassing, the inner muscles slicing into his neck as she used him, slowing the blood to his brain, making him dizzy, his mouth flooded with her orgasmic gel.

He gulped and swallowed her cream as she rode it out, her motions waning, hips and thighs gone slack, the flesh of her inner thighs sticking to his cheeks and peeling away as she unlocked her ankles and let him fall free, backwards, panting on the floor. He struggled to his knees as she sat on the bed, straightening her nightie and looking at the window.

"I think you're right, Billy, that darned little moth must have escaped!" she laughed, rolling under the covers as he stood up, his sweatpants tenting before him.

"Moth, what moth?"

Bill turned around, where LIzzy stood in the doorway, arms folded, a stern look on her pretty face.

"Oh, I had a moth issue, but Billy took care of it, sis," Patsy said, sitting up in bed. "He is such a good egg, he's always there when you need him!"

"Yes, yes he is," Lizzy smiled weakly. "I just came down because it was taking you so long to fix Lee's AC I thought."

"Yeah, then I got a hold of him," Patsy laughed, Bill's neck aching as she said 'hold', thinking of the grip her strong old thighs had on him seconds before. "Well g'night kids, time we got some sleep!"

Bill slipped by LIzzy and shut the door, facing away and willing his hard cock to deflate, which it would not. They made their way upstairs, and lay in bed, Lizzy throwing that sexy old leg of her own over his hips, Billy trying not to let her make contact with his stiff dick. And failing. She froze when she felt it under her.

"Shit, Billy, you're still hard!" she exclaimed, reaching for it and stroking him in his underwear. "Better be from me and not my sexy old sisters...is it, baby, are you hard for me or them?"

She said it with a bit of anger in her voice, squeezing his nuts with her other hand until he yelped in pain after he took too long to respond.

"YOU YOU YOU!" he hollered. "Of course, it's you, Lizzy, c'mon, be reasonable...and ease up on my balls, please!!"

She suddenly stopped and let go, sitting up in bed.

"Lizzy, what now?" he groaned, aching for release.

"Nothing, be right back," she said, jumping out of bed. "Don't touch yourself until then."

He sighed and waited in the dark as she took forever in the bathroom, dozing off as he did, his dick finally wilting. She came back moments later, hands behind her back, looking down at his now fully shrunken dick and smiling.

"A little test, Billy," she announced.

She got back in bed, lay next to him and pulled her hand out from behind her, in which were a couple of pairs of panties. And not hers. He stared.

"What the..."

His voice was muffled as Lizzy, an evil smile on her face, plastered his face with the soiled underwear, the aroma rich and ripe and smelling a lot like Patsy's pussy he'd been buried in earlier. His cock shot up stone hard.

"You fucker!" she cried out, rubbing the damp, smelly panties into his face. "This is Patsy's underwear, you whore, she put it in the laundry basket, I told her I'd do clothes tomorrow, and now your dick gets hard from smelling them! You dirty bastard!"

She was pissed. But she didn't stop, instead grinding it harder into his face, forcing it into his protesting mouth, and with her other hand, brought out another pair, Lee's, equally damp and aromatic he found out, as she rubbed it into his nose.

"You dirty, dirty fucker, hard for my sister's stink!" she growled, tying Lee's dirty panties over his nose, with Patsy's imbedded in his mouth.

He was too weak, too far gone to protest, especially as she straddled his hips and impaled herself on his ridiculously hard dick, taking him balls deep in one stroke inside her soaking pussy. He looked up through the fabric of Lee's stinky panties as she rode him, thrusting herself up and down, and then leaning forward to wrap her arms around his neck, biting his ear as she fucked him harder than she ever had before.

"You gonna cum Billy boy, you gonna cum in MY pussy while the smell of MY sisters is in your face, you dirty fucking pig!" she hissed into his ear. "You better not, bitch, you better not cum thinking of Lee's and Patsy's pussies fucking you, you hear me, you better...not...cum...before...I...do..."

But he couldn't hold off, especially as she hunched down hard, taking him deep, and milking his cock with her insanely hot pussy. He screamed a muffled scream into her neck, tasting and smelling the foul ripeness of LIzzy's sisters' panties surrounding and filling his face, and blasted off deep inside her, willing himself not to but failing quickly, feeling his nuts empty inside his wife's pulsating pussy. She slowed her strokes and then sat up, feeling his dick wilt inside her, a disappointed look on her pretty face, her silky hair hanging in sweaty strands and sticking to the sexy wrinkles of her neck.

"Oh, Billy, I warned you, I warned you," she growled, pulling the panties from his mouth and nose and tossing them aside, slowly pulling off his dick and inching up his belly and chest, Bill feeling the liquid heat of himself leaving a slimy trail as he watched his wife's cum-soaked pussy hair approach. "I warned you and now you owe me...you owe me, Billy..."

"LIzzy...please...please don't!" he groaned, his wife's thighs spreading and then closing around his head as she planted her sopping wet bush, soaked with his cum, right on his mouth and smothering him.

"You owe me," she groaned, spreading herself with her fingers.

The flow was instant and intense, a thick river of cum gushing from her womb and down his throat. He swallowed to survive, fighting the urge to gag the creamy load filling his mouth, gulping it down, his hands pulling at Lizzy's squatting thighs to try and breathe in her suffocating embrace. She snapped her hips back and forth, clutching his hair in her hands, riding his nose and mouth until she was done, climbing off his face to slump to her back, exhausted, Bill sputtering next to her, panting for the air her violent face ride had deprived him of.

She laughed and grabbed her sisters' panties, wiping his cummy face clean and draping a leg over his soft dick.

"Well now," she sighed. "I guess it's not a big deal if my sisters turn you on, if you perform that way all the time. We are family, after all..."

Bill sighed, his face sticky with cum, and he dozed off, exhausted. LIzzy snuggled against him until he slept, then climbed out of bed, pulling her nightie over her and went downstairs. There were Lee and Patsy, sitting at the kitchen island, sipping wine and handing LIzzy a third glass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lizzy and Her Sisters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds