• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • All the Way Ch. 02

All the Way Ch. 02

12

I want to thank my editor Josie for her hard work in cleaning up what I'm sure was a rather messy submission. In addition to her editing, her gentle words of encouragement have helped to ease the malaise I'd been having about my writing. It's good to have friends like that no matter what you do.

I've come to realize that I may be afflicted with ADD, as I have revisited an old project and started a completely new one during the time I've been trying to finish this one, so I'd like to thank her and you the reader for your patience during my extended writing times between chapters. I hope its been worth the wait. Enjoy!

*****

So after having been throat fucked by the largest strap on dildo I'd ever seen, which just so happened to be attached to my wife, and a fake load of cum dumped on my face. I had just told the love of my life that I was ready for whatever she wanted to dish out. Oddly enough after my first other-than-normal sexual encounter, ever, with anybody, I was still horny and ready for anything. Neither of us had gotten any real sexual relief and now my cock was aching, painfully hard, in my pants.

"Oh baby! You cant believe how happy it makes me to hear you say that!" said my wife, gushing with excitement, "Lets get your face cleaned up then we can start on your transformation OK?"

"Alright honey. Uh... what did you have in mind?" I asked a little nervously.

"Well lets start with this," she said.

She then bent down and began licking my face clean of the fake semen she had splattered me with minutes earlier. It was a pretty odd sensation to have my wife lick my face, but it was actually making me even hornier, if that was possible. She helped me off the bed when she was done and led me into the bathroom.

"Now lets see what kind of girl we can make out of you. Strip out of your clothes," she demanded.

I immediately complied while she went to the shower and started the water running. It was somewhat amusing to see my wife walking around naked from the waist down with a huge dong hanging from her crotch. She still had her shirt and ball cap on and if it wasn't for her curvy hips she would have looked like a full on dude. As I stood there watching her I realized I also still had a raging hard on. I had never considered guys to be attractive or sexy. Certainly never entertained the thought of having sex with another guy. Why was I still hard after practically staring at another naked man for all intents and purposes? I knew deep down that it was really my wife and not another man, so was my subconscious controlling my libido, or was I becoming attracted to men now? I didn't have too much time to ponder the situation before Clarissa turned around.

"Showers ready sweetie. Should be nice and warm for you. Use my shower gel and loofah and get good and clean all over. I'll be back in a minute with a few extra things for you," she said.

I stepped into the shower and lathered myself from head to toe. The scent of lavender and vanilla filled bathroom. This was my wife's favorite gel and it made me think of her to smell it on my body. Completely lathered up I was so horny now. I flicked my hand over my cock and gave it a few quick tugs. Oh shit that felt good! So good I gave it a few more and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I could feel the heat rising up from my aching balls. I knew it wouldn't take very much for me to unleash a huge torrent of cum and I didn't know if I could stop myself at this point.

"Honey?!" I heard my wife exclaim. I snapped my head up and opened my eyes in surprise. My wife was smiling at me from around the shower curtain, eyes locked on my hand still grasping my boner. I had never been caught masturbating in front of my wife, and I'm sure I flushed 3 shades of crimson.

"Oh baby, I know you're horny and trust me I am too, but you wouldn't want to ruin our fun by finishing solo would you?" she asked, as I meekly shook my head and reluctantly released my grip on my throbbing member, "Good. I promise I'll make it up to you and you won't regret it one bit."

With that, she leaned down and gave the head of my cock a gentle kiss. I could feel the heat of her lips as they touched my mushroom tip and thanked my lucky stars I hadn't been stroking too long or that would have been the end right there. She instructed me to rinse and then she turned off the water when I was done. Then she handed me a bottle of hair remover and told me to put it on all over my body. While we were waiting she plucked my eyebrows until the stench of hair burning chemicals was permeating the bathroom, then she turned the water back on and told me to rinse again. After a quick once over with a razor blade to get everything that the hair remover missed and to smooth out any rough patches, she had me get out of the shower and rub my whole body with lotion until I was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Again the smell of lavender and vanilla filled the air, her favorites. She sat me down on the bathroom sink and began to put makeup on me, telling me the whole time what she was using and why she was putting it on in a specific order and different techniques people used, but that I would learn how to do in myself eventually.

Do it myself eventually? That started to sink in. This wasn't just a one-night romp for her. She had meant for me to do this on a regular basis, like for the rest of my life. I didn't want to do this for the rest of my life did I? Sure I was having fun and I did promise my wife I'd do anything to make her happy, but was I becoming the lady of the house? This was a big change from having worn the pants in the family for... well... forever. We can always discuss the length of the agreement later I thought. Besides my cock was still straining, and I think I would have done anything for relief at that point.

Eventually she stopped and brought me the lingerie I had bought for her earlier in the day. As I slipped on the panties I felt an electric spark run through me as the feel of the silk on my skin spiraled through my body. Then she helped me slip the teddy on and it was even an even more intense sensation. The silk brushed up against my nipples and moved in ways that made me want to caress my entire body nonstop. She looked me up and down and nodded to herself while admiring her handiwork.

"Not bad," she said, "Not bad at all if I do say so myself. Your tits are a little small, OK, nonexistent really. We need to do something about your hair and your raging boner is a dead giveaway, but besides those you actually make a pretty hot chick. Here check yourself in the mirror."

I turned to face the mirror and was astounded! Yea, I had no tits, guy haircut and a raging hard on, but I actually looked like a girl!

"Wow honey! You did a fabulous job on me!" I told her.

"Not yet. That's still coming baby doll!" she quipped as she slapped me on the ass.

She then grabbed my hips from behind and ground her pelvis into my pantied ass. I closed my eyes and began to moan slightly surprising even myself at the reaction she was having on me. I could feel that turgid dong sliding between the crack of my ass, making my own still hard cock twitch in anticipation forming a precum spot on the front of my panties. As my wife continued to grind on me from behind she reached around and pulled the panties to the side freeing my cock. She placed her finger on the tip of my dick swabbing up the leaking fluid.

"Oh look honey! Your clitty is so excited your leaking fluid. Here let me help you clean that up," she said as she stuck her finger in my mouth.

I was not expecting that at all, but once her finger was there I couldn't stop her, and being as excited as I was there was enough cum to leave a small streamer from the tip of my dick all the way to my mouth. She wagged her finger around, spreading my own slick fluid throughout. I had never tasted my own cum up till that point and was surprised that it didn't taste bad at all. Oh sure, it wasn't artificial frosting like I'd had earlier, but it wasn't gross like every girl who ever tasted my spunk described it as.

She turned me around and crashed her lips into mine. As we lustily probed each others mouths I could feel our cocks bumping up against one another. Hers was higher than mine and larger so the tip was poking me in the stomach, while mine was rock hard and pointing straight up between us. I reached down and placed a hand on her dong and started softly stroking it as we kissed. She moaned slightly in my mouth, which I thought was odd at first. Obviously she's turned on, but she is really getting into this role to be acting like a mere touch of her fake cock would make her react so.

What the hell, I thought, might as well play it up like she is. I placed both hands on her cock and began to really give it a good tug job. She pulled back from the kiss and really let out a deep gasp now as I continued to stroke her.

"Ohhh yea baby! That feels so good! Stroke daddy's cock for him like a good girl!" she told me. I was looking down at her dong now, watching myself stroke it up and down. God this thing was such a monster, even with two hands there was still more than enough for a third hand, possibly a fourth. I felt my wife touch the top of my head. Gently at first, then with increasing force pushing me down.

"Come on sweetie. You know what daddy wants. He wants to see those gorgeous ruby lips of yours wrapped around his love pole again," she moaned.

I lowered myself to my knees, bringing that beast to eye level with me while still stroking it. I tentatively opened my mouth and gently licked the tip of the dong as I looked up into her eyes. She had grabbed me by the back of the head as she looked down upon me with a wicked smile upon her face.

"Yea... that's it honey. Lick that cock. Get it nice and slick for daddy so he doesn't hurt you with it later," she groaned as she pressed my face toward her cock.

I opened my mouth and took in the tip of her dong and licked the head of it all around, even finding the slit at the tip with my tongue and teasing it a bit. Slowly though she forced more of the dong in my mouth. Soon the tip was at the entrance to my throat and I was fighting hard not to gag like the first time it had been there. Clarissa sensed my struggles and pulled back, but only slightly. I managed to get my reflex under control and she slid her dong back in, this time with some force behind it and before I realized it, the tip was past the entrance of my throat and two inches down. She stopped there for a few seconds as I struggled to maintain my composure, then figuring I was OK with it, since I hadn't passed out or thrown up, she shoved the rest of that monster into my mouth and down my throat with one final thrust.

With her balls now resting on my chin I could have sworn I heard something buzzing. She let out a loud groan as she grabbed a hand full of my hair and started pulling slowly out. My eyes were now watering and my cheeks were puffing out as I really struggled to relax my gag reflex and tried to breath normally at the same time. Clarissa was oblivious to this as she stuffed her dong back down my throat to the hilt then back out a few inches then back in again with more force.

"Mmmmmm... fuck yea! Suck that dick you slut!" she panted at me as she fucked my face.

She had built up a steady pace now and although I was managing to not pass out, it was becoming a losing battle. She continued to hump my face with reckless abandon. Now she was using both hands on the back of my head and really pumping her dong in and out of my throat oblivious to my struggles. I tried grunting, but I think she just took that as encouragement. I looked up at her, but her eyes were closed as she was lost in throat fucking land somewhere. Suddenly she tensed up and I felt her body begin to spasm. She released her grip on the back of my head and her eyes opened but were rolled back into her head as she started babbling.

"Guhhuuhhhhhmmmm... mmmnnnnnnnggghhhk..." was what came pouring out of her mouth as she stumbled back a little pulling her dong out of my throat and mouth with an audible pop. Her hands were stretched out now like they where unconsciously scanning for something to grab onto. As she slowly started to sink down I quickly stood up and grabbed her from behind and gently guided her to the bathroom floor. I placed a towel under her head as she continued to spasm and shake. I thought she was having a seizure at first but after a few seconds on the floor the intensity of her spasms decreased, her eyes became visible again, but still glossy and unfocused and her babbling became somewhat coherent.

"Nnnnhhhh... uhhh... uhhhh ohhh... oh... mmm... myyyy... gggooo... gooooddd... fffffuuuuukkkk," she sputtered out after about twenty seconds on the floor, "Oh... Oh fuck... oh my fucking god... oh my fucking god... I... I've never... cum... so hard... in my... life."

Her eyes slowly came into focus as she looked around and finally up at my face.

"Oh! Oh baby! Oh my god! That was the best fucking orgasm... I've ever had in my life!" she practically screamed at me.

She leapt up and put her arms around me giving me a great big hug. I could still feel her having small tremors as she was breathing heavily. Now that I knew she was OK my mind started racing. How could she have had such an earth shattering orgasm with only a strap on dildo? I was missing something here.

"Um baby?" I asked her gently.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Uh how did you... ummm... I mean, what made you... well orgasm like that? I mean, how are you feeling anything with that dildo just strapped on like that?" I finally blurted out.

She smiled at me and now that she was in full control of her limbs she stood up.

"Well I got these online from a specialty shop that makes customized dildos. This is actually different from the one I used earlier. I slipped it on while you were in the shower. The ejaculating model was empty so I figured it was time to get my rocks off another way, so to speak. Here check it out,"

She pulled the waistband down while still holding the still spit covered shaft in place so I could see what was going on in there. It was like a double-ended dildo but the other end was curved around to fit into her pussy. Her end tapered as it bent to enter her folds but the other end of the dong was so big around that the harness was just there to hold it all in place. I heard the buzzing sound again, only this time more distinctly.

"Is... is it vibrating?" I asked.

"There is a bullet that fits into the other end wired to a remote control I put back here in the harness" she said as she turned around and I could see a small bulge in the rear of the harness. I have to admit, my ego was a bit bruised at that point. I'd never managed in all our years of lovemaking to make my wife orgasm that hard before. And here all she needed was a couple of toys and she was a babbling and screaming mess.

"Oh Well... I guess that explains that," I'm sure I said with a hint of dejection in my voice.

"Oh please baby, don't be upset," she said as she sank to her knees beside me on the floor, "I've tried this thing out a few times before and I never even came close to the kind of orgasm you just gave me tonight. The feel of your hands, lips and throat on my cock was sheer heaven. And the look of you sucking on this beast just gets me going. I can't believe you were able to deep throat the whole thing so well. Damn, I'm getting horny again just thinking about it!"

"Ohhh! But look at you. I've totally wrecked your pretty makeup job. Here, lets have some more champagne while I get you all fixed up again,"

She stood me up, taking me back to the counter, and then she went to the bedroom to retrieve the glasses and bottle of champagne. When she returned she poured us both more and then she began to touch up my makeup.

"Tomorrow we'll take you out and get you some things of your very own. You're going to need a whole new wardrobe and some wigs and breast forms. We'll get you some new makeup too and, oh I've got an idea! I'll take you to the salon and have the girls totally give you a make over!" she squealed in my ear.

"Whoa! Wait! Hold on there a second! I can't have a whole gaggle of women at your beauty shop doing me over like a girl! What will they think of me? What if someone sees me in there and recognizes me? I don't mind doing this in the privacy of our own home, but I don't want the whole world to know what we're up to," I said probably a little to forcefully.

"But honey," she said as she poured me another glass, "I'll doll you up before hand. Nobody will recognize you. Besides nobody knows you down there. I'll just tell them you're a friend from college."

She clinked her glass to mine and we both drank.

"You want me to dress up and then go to the beauty shop? Are you crazy? Everyone will know I'm a man in drag! What if the neighbors see us leaving the house? Beverly and Doug certainly know us well enough to realize its me in drag!" I pleaded.

"No ones going to see us baby. We'll keep the garage door closed till we're in the car and by the time we're on the street no one will notice anything," she said calmly as she poured me more champagne, "Besides don't you trust me to do a good enough job on you that no one will recognize you? You can't tell me that the girl you saw in the mirror earlier looked anything like my husband George?"

She kind of had me there. Even though it was strange to hear her talking about me in the third person, I had to admit that the girl I'd seen in the mirror looked nothing like me. Oh sure, similar facial features and guy hair and lack of boobs were something like me, but If I had seen just the face out in public like that, I don't think I would have recognized it as myself. She had done a marvelous job on my makeup, I had to give her that. She could see me thinking things over and refilled my glass again. I hadn't even noticed I had finished it.

"Well... sure it didn't really look like me in the face, but..." I started to say.

"Oh once we get you all done up it won't look like you in the body either, trust me honey," she said calmly, "Besides you look like you've been having fun."

She smiled, as she was rubbing her hand on my still achingly hard cock, and I moaned at her touch.

"Sure baby this... mmmm... this has been... fun but... I don't know if... if... ohhh god... if this... uhhh... this is... ohhh fuck,"

I just couldn't concentrate any more. Between the champagne, the excitement of her hand on my cock, and the desperate need for release my brain locked up solid.

"Don't you worry sweetie. I'll take care of everything. Nobody will know. Besides you trust me right? You said you'd do anything for me," she purred.

Yes and yes, I thought, but couldn't manage to get those words out of my mouth. She knew exactly how to push my buttons and at this instant she was playing one spectacular overture. After a few minutes she was done touching up my makeup so she took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom.

At the foot of the bed we started making out again and her hands roamed up and down my body. The feel of her insistent hands touching my skin through silk and nylon was heating me up to another level of excitement. She clutched my pantied ass and kneaded my cheeks as she kissed a line down my cheek to my ear where she nibbled on my earlobe. Then she turned me and shoved me onto the bed so I was on all fours in front of her then pulled my hips back so that my knees were just barely on the edge of the bed. She slipped my panties down and sank to her knees, placing both hands on my ass cheeks spreading them. As she came in close I could feel her hot breath on my exposed rosebud. Was she really about to eat me out? I felt her tongue lightly circle my hole as I quivered at the sensation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • All the Way Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds