• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hobbs County Justice

Hobbs County Justice

Savannah waited for the girl behind the counter to turn her back; a second was all she'd need. She already had a near-identical gold-plated bracelet on her wrist just below her sleeve. The one she was examining was not a knockoff, but a 14 karat byzantine style band. The attached price tag said $749, as did to one on her wrist. The only difference was that hers cost nineteen dollars online.

"Would y'all mind checking to see if there's some matching earrings?" she said with a sweet smile as she pointed to the glass case to the left.

The girl, whose name tag said Mavis, looked two cases down and unlocked the door in back to pull out a tray of dangling pendants. By then Savannah had dropped the store's bracelet into her open purse, being sure to have her turn her back to the overhead camera, as she pretended to admire the cheap copy on her wrist.

"I think these might go very well with that one," Mavis said sounding somewhat bored.

Scrutinizing each one of the earrings, Savannah spent the next ten minutes explaining how important it was that the jewelry coordinated. It worked, there were other women waiting for attention in the department store, and Mavis was becoming impatient. "Ya know; I'm gonna have to think this over," she said as he removed the bracelet from her wrist and placed it back onto the velvet mat on top of the glass case.

The bracelet was quickly placed back onto the holder and by then Savannah was headed toward the nearest door. With luck, she'd get around $250 for what she'd just stolen from a guy she knew. Her heart quickened as she pulled on the door. Her first heist and the thrill of getting away with it was exhilarating.

Instead, a man in a suit stepped in front of her path and said, "Miss, you'll have to come with me." Another larger man stood next to him. Both men wore badges that said, "Loss Prevention Specialist."

Minutes later she sat in a small room as the contents of her purse were dumped onto a table. The talkative man, held up the result of her shoplifting attempt and said, "We're calling the police, in the meantime; we have a different set of bracelets for you," as he applied handcuffs.

She was taken to a small holding area and securely locked to a bench. Another slightly older woman was also locked to a seat next to her. "Cops will be here soon to pick up both of you, thieving bitches." A heavy door with narrow slit window was closed and locked from behind.

The other woman, even though locked and chained to a bench, sat almost nonchalantly. Her curly red hair fell into her face as she asked, "What's your name, girl?"

"I don't want to go to jail. I've never been arrested before." Savanah was starting to panic.

"Well, sugar, nobody does. But, you've still got a name, right?"

"Savannah."

"Alright, Savannah, jail ain't so bad. In this here county, they have a different way of dealing with us womenfolk shoplifters. Let's just say you wouldn't have to do no time."

Savannah's eyes grew in size. She'd just turned 18 and moved out of her repressive parents' house a week before. They didn't like her choice of boyfriends, and if they'd known she'd started having sex with a couple of them, would have thrown her out anyways. "What do you mean?"

"You won't have a trial or nothing. I got busted a year ago, for some petty lift. The cops in will make you strip naked in front of them. You'll have to suck a few of them off. Sometimes you'll have to fuck. If you cooperate, they'll let you off. That's just how things work in Hobbs County."

Tears began to run down Savannah's face. "But I've got a boyfriend. What will he think?"

"Word gets around in these parts. He'll think you're a big ol' hoebag. Still, I'm sure he'd rather have you blow a few cocks than do time in the county jail. You're better off goin' along. I'll probably have to suck and fuck one of the old judges. It's no big deal. Y'all get caught, you're gonna pay."

"What's your name?" Savanah squeaked out.

"Tempe. I've been pinched a couple a times. It's rough. But, whatever you do, girl, don't get sent to county jail. They can sentence even a first time offended to six-months of hard time." Tempe started to laugh. "You know what hard time for women in Hobbs County is, don't ya?"

"No, I've never been in trouble." Savannah was starting to tremble. Tears began to roll down her face. The bracelet theft was supposed to be easy money.

"Shit, a pretty little blond piece of ass like you, first thing to happen, a couple of them guards is gonna have at you. That's how they start you out. They turn the female inmates into whores to work the local cathouses. They actually bring in customer right into the jails. Twenty buck a pop and you don't get none of it. On-the-job training, they call it."

Savanah said nothing, but began sobbing.

"Then on your off-hours, some dike with make you her bitch. You'll be licking a lots of cunts. They'd trade a little scank like you back and forth in place of money."

"How you know all this thing? You been in jail?"

"No, but ya start to hear things. They make sure women in Hobbs County obey the law. Them that don't; well, they don't do to well. Take my advice, if they offer a way out, y'all take the deal."

The door was open and two officers in Stratton trooper hats and mirrored sunglasses entered the room and took the two women into custody. Their name plates said Cletus and Leland respectively.

At the station, Tempe and Savannah were led to different holding rooms. While Tempe waited in holding alone, Cletus and Leland went to interrogate Savanah. She sat behind a table trying to dry her eyes and pulled her hair back. Her hands shook as the two men removed their shades and glared at her, sizing up her breasts and bare legs.

"Well, Savannah Grover, your rap sheet says this is a first offense, and you done took an expensive piece of jewelry. That's a felony that could land you in county for a year. You can make this real simple, by admitting what you stole and..." Cletus allowed the sentence to end as licked his lips while staring at her cleavage.

Office Leland laughed under his breath in a manner that sent chills down Savannah's spine."

She sniffled and drew back, but managed to squeak out, "What if want to plead innocent?"

Both officers laughed in the same unsettling manner and Cletus slapped Leland on the back. "Well, then honey child, you sit in a cell overnight, with a bunch of hard old dikes and deal with whatever they have to dish out to you. You get bailed out in a day of so, provided your parents want to fork out for your tramp ass, get convicted at trial a week later and do your time in county jail. You won't like it much there, not at all. Now, pull those clothes off and let me see them titties."

A piece of paper was shoved in front of her that appeared to be a full confession. Savanah was barely able to write her name as she her hand shook so badly. Next she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. "Look at that, there, Leland, she was a nice set of tatas. Mmmm, 'em are some."

Cletus motioned her to stand and remove her cut-off blue jeans. Savanah followed his directions and placed the shorts on the table. She stood in front of the two lawmen in only a pair of pink panties.

"What do you think, Leland, is the carpet gonna match the drapes?" Both men laughed in a disturbing manner and glared at her.

Leland sized her up carefully. His eyes turned to narrow slits, and he viewed a small unicorn tattoo on her right hip, just below the band of her panties. He shook his head and said, "See, this is where experience comes into play here, boy. That tat tells me she's a shaver. I'd bet she's as bald as Chief Barrett."

She was instructed to remove her panties. She pulled them down to her thighs, stepped out of them and pitched the satin undergarment onto the table. As directed by Officer Cletus, she spread her legs apart so that he and his partner could have a clear view of her pubic region.

"Dang," said Leland. "Looks like you win this one. Little bitch is a natural blond." Savanah was heavily trimmed, but there was enough hair visible on the narrow strip above her clitorial hood to prove her true hair color.

Leland picked up the panties and took a sniff and announced, "That's gonna be a tasty little bit of pussy," with a wide toothy grin.

Already having dropped his trousers, Cletus pulled his shorts down and revealed his circumcised erection. "Y'all know how to suck dick, don't ya?"

With her voice trembling, she replied, "Yes, sir."

"Get to it and not with that half assed BJ you probably give your boyfriends. Do it with as much enthusiasm as you can muster."

She got onto her knees and took as much of him into her mouth as she could handle. He was an average size, but she'd rarely gone much beyond the tip previously. Cletus began to force it past her uvula. She made sounds like she as fighting back gagging. Leland laughed and said, "I'm way bigger than that. You'd better get used to gettin' things down your throat real quick."

Cletus' penis continued to reach the depths of Savanah's gullet. "Oh, yeah, I'm about to cum. Swallow every drop, girl." His jizz shot down toward her epiglottis. She mumbled something incomprehensible as Cletus withdrew his cock from her mouth and wiped the saliva and residual juices on her face. Almost immediately Leland's erection replaced it in her mouth.

While Savanah once again struggled against gagging from the older cop's stiffness, Cletus began to take close-up pictures. "These go into your file. Gotta have it on record you sucked your way out of them shoplifting charges."

Savanah once again fought back tears while her throat was filled with a second cock. Leland lasted only a shorter time than his partner, but didn't bother to inform her that he was about to ejaculate.

"OK, we're done in here," shouted Cletus as the other cop was zipping up. Two more uniformed policemen entered the room. The first of that was a large black officer who revealed a full nine inches. Cletus said went he viewed the other cop's penis, "Holy fuck, what the hell have you been feeding that thing?"

The black officer joked back in a deep booming voice, "Mostly thieving white scanks." Every man in the room laughed. He was introduced as Officer Fields.

Fields' penis overwhelmed Savanah after she'd ingested three-quarters of it, and she spit up some of the seamen from the first two men. "What the fuck is this. I don't want your spunk touching my junk, man," he shouted as he pulled out of her mouth.

"Well, why don't ya just fuck her then?" Cletus teased, "Cause we filled the little slut up pretty good."

"You know the chief gets first crack at the pussy. Senior priority."

"Her asshole is just as good, and the chief won't touch that." Savanah was forced onto the table top on her belly. Cletus grabbed a bottle of lubricating jelly and with a rubber glove ordinarily used for cavity searches, and her anus was explored with his index finger. As he started to push two fingers into her, he asked, "Ever been ass fucked before, Darlin'?"

"No, please, don't..."

"Aw, look who wants to spend a few months in county jail. I got photos that says you been trying to entice officers of the law with sexual favors. That'd get you another six month of hard time."

He slapped her across her right butt cheek with his open hand, and she winced at the sharp pain. "You're being punished, ya dumb-ass bitch. Now spread your ass cheeks at let him serve justice."

The black officer's penis began to invade her rectum, and she bit her lip to avoid crying out from the pain. "Hey, not too hard starting out. We don't want her passing out, just yet," Leland directed.

The erection gradually worked its way inside her, and she tried to hold on to the corner of the small dirty table as he began to pump. It went on for some time, while the other men hooted and called her degrading names. The most commonly used word was "Cumdump." Cletus continued to take pictures of her being sodomized.

As sweat poured off her body, Fields unloaded into her formerly virgin rectum. He pulled himself out, and the forth cock of the day found its way into her mouth once again. She managed to handle it without gagging at all this time. That policeman blew directly into her mouth, and she was told to swallow every drop.

Exhausted, she was allowed to sit in a chair completely nude, and handed a used smelly towel to wipe off with.

"Y'all got one more man to see, before we let ya go," said Leland, who spoke into a phone to let Chief Barrett know they were done with her plea bargain.

Barrett was indeed completely bald, with the only hair on his head being a thick gray mustache and eyebrows. He looked serious as he seated himself across from her in the otherwise empty interrogation room. His uniform was precisely ironed, and the Arkansas state emblem stood out on his sleeve. "So, you, Savanah Leanne Grover, admit that you stole a bracelet from the Marcies department store?"

She nodded her head, and managed to say in a hushed tone, "Yes, sir."

"So, you figured you knew better than your parents and left home, so you could fuck who ever you wanted, right?"

She was broken and too frighten to attempt to lie anymore. Lying wouldn't get her out of this mess anyway. "Yes, sir. I wanted to be a slut."

"Course you did. You thought you knew everything, once your pussy got legal. Then ya thought you'd support yourself by stealing."

"It was just going to be that once. I came up short on rent."

"Well, thieving ain't no way to get by. Y'all can slink back home, tell your folks you'll get back to church and get right with the Lord. Or ya can find some boy to marry ya and put out a few babies. Or get a job at a whorehouse. Them's your options here in Hobbs."

Savanah's eyes streamed tears which she wiped and her runny nose with her bare hands.

"You had a rough day, didn't ya. I bet you won't ever try that again, will ya? Least not in Hobbs County."

"No, sir. Never."

"This is the way we deal with criminals in this county, at least for the women ones. Nothing like a bit of sexual abuse to put you females back in line, is there?"

At first, she didn't know how to reply, or if she should. His icy glare told her she had to answer. "No, sir, I'll never commit another crime."

"That's the answer we want. Now you're going to be on probation for one month. You report here to Officer Zeke Palmer. He likes a straight-up fuck; nothing kinky at all. Be sure to report on time, 4 PM Tuesdays."

"Yes, sir. I won't be late."

"All right, good. Now stand up and place your palms on the table with your ass facing me, we can get this finished up, and you can be on your way home."

Without complaint, Savanah did as she was told. She was no longer crying or trembling. She waited for what was to come next. The Police Chief removed a wide leather belt and doubled it over in one hand. With a swing from the side of his torso, he landed the belt across her buttocks, and it made a cracking sound that reverberated in the small room. She yelped from the shock of the sudden pain, and her knees began to buckle, but she managed to pull herself back up. Another blow struck the other cheek and then a third rapidly followed. Two more spanks with the belt and her ass with decorated with bright crimsoned welts.

Chief Barrett pointed out some Mercurochrome on a shelf and suggested she applied it to the marks. "It'll sting, but ya don't want an infection."

He tapped the table top, and she lay on her back waiting for his penis to find its way inside her vagina. She closed her eyes as he entered and began to pump her forcefully. Within twenty minutes, he has finished with his business, and she pulled her clothes back on and found her way out to the street.

"And there's the way we keep the women from going wild here in Hobbs County," Barrett said as he watched Savanah stumble out of the station through the video monitor on his desk to no one in particular.

In the meantime, Tempe was brought into the interrogation room. Leland sat alone at the table waiting for her. "Here you are, back again for more."

She began to drop her clothing to the floor. "Well, babe, I hardly ever see you at home any more. I figure you must be too busy dispensing justice out to the other wayward females in this community to bother with your own wife." She bent over the table and pointed her ass directly at him. She wiggled it a few times as if inviting him to lay the belt on her.

"Oh, come on, Tempe, it ain't nothing like that."

"No, our home's just a place y'all come to sleep. When's the last time you showed my ass any attention? The only way for me to get fucked around here, is to get myself arrested."

Leland licked his lips as he stared at her butt. "That ain't true. This job keeps me worn out; that's all."

"Well, maybe that nice Officer Fields can put me right. I hear tell he's real good with asses." She waved her shapely behind once more.

"You hold it right there, Tempe. I'm the only one that handles your ass. Wives don't get passed around in this precinct."

"Didn't y'all fuck that poor girl? She was so scared. I thought she was gonna piss her little skirt." Tempe started to laugh.

"No, I don't go messing with other pussies. Yours is enough for me. But, she got the full treatment. She's not gonna be stealing nothing in Hobbs, again. Still, I got to punish you. You know that."

"I been waiting hours, Darlin'. Give me the full measure of your system of justice."

With that, Tempe felt the sting of her husband's belt and shrieked pain that shot across both hemispheres of her buttocks. Five more good hard lashed came her way, and her inflamed rear showed the marks of each welt.

Cletus walked into the room and said, Chief says I just gotta verify that you been handing of justice on your woman. I see she's half way through processing already."

Cletus bent over at looked directly into Tempe's face, "Hey, Tempe, how y'all doing? See you just can't stay out of trouble."

"Yeah, I get real bad when I ain't been fucked proper for a couple of weeks. This otta take care of things. Oh, say 'Hi' to Mavis for me. When you two gonna get hitched anyways."

Leland said, "We'll if you excuse us, I have to finish up with my prisoner." He began to unzip his pants.

Tempe was fucked for the next half-hour on the table and then processed out of the station. "And there's the way they keep some of the women going wild here in Hobbs County," she said as she exited the door.

~ The End ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hobbs County Justice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds