• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Visiting With Katie Ch. 01

Visiting With Katie Ch. 01

12

The Morning

Katie and I had agreed that I would pick her up Tuesday morning around 10:30, subject to travel delays, and that she would be ready to go when I got there. She said she would be alone in the house in case we wanted to talk a little before going anywhere. Assuming we did not dislike each other, something not foreseen given all of our communication beforehand, we would go out and do some normal things. Maybe get a new chord for her computer with a cam, a little shopping, and lunch. It was my job to arrange to get my room by 2:00 or so to give us more time before she had to be home to get the kids dinner.

Katie said she would wear a black skirt and a red top, an outfit I think she chose for the activities other than the "normal" ones. She had also suggested I think of a role play for our day that might be fun, which of course I had but had not yet revealed. A little surprise never hurts, if you know what I mean. I arrived at 10:40 and knocked on the door. It took her a couple of knock and a few minutes to answer. She had on a robe and did not look ready to go at all.

"Katie I thought you would be ready."

"I'm sorry. I overslept and by the time I got the kids off to school I just didn't have enough time to be ready. It won't take me too long to be ready."

"Let's go sit on the couch a minute to discuss something before you finish getting ready." We moved over to the couch and sat down. As she moved and sat I could see that she had on her underwear, at least. I guess that meant she had been making an attempt to be ready. I wondered to myself f if she was just anxious to get her first spanking so this was on purpose.

"Tell me Katie did you do this just hoping you would start our day with a spanking for not being ready?"

"Noooo I did not because I was not thinking we would start right off that way."

"Well, I think you have earned a spanking to start you our day together."

"Well, must we do that? I have been feeling a little nervous about my first spanking from you and expected we would have some time together before that happened."

I took her hand and pulled her over to me and gave her a big hug. Katie looked up at me and I also gave her a big lingering kiss, a move that even surprised me. But she did kiss me back so she did not mind such an early kiss. Our kiss became passionate, causing me to start getting a little hard. I continued our kiss and hug for a minute or two. Then I broke the kiss and untied her robe. I am not sure if she thought I was undoing the robe for some sex to start our day or what. I helped her remove the robe and I must say that was a very tempting thought seeing her in her bra and panties. But instead, I pulled her over my lap.

My intention was clear now and her panty clad ass was right there for the taking and she was laying over my lap her pussy right over my now hardening dick. I rubbed my hands over her panties, getting my first feel of her butt we had talked about so often.

"Katie, you have to obey me and do what you say, so this will be your first punishment. I will not spank you very hard right now because that would ruin plans for later. I will provide a little sting for your butt so you know that you should not disappoint. Is that clear?"

"Yyess."

I raised my hand a delivered Katie's first ever spank from me but definitely not the last. At least this might take away the initial nervousness. SMAK!

SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK.

"Ouch. That stings. Be nice, sir."

"Oh I'll be nice don't you worry. I've given you 10 swats so far designed to be fairly light just to generate some stings. I have done this over your panties but now you will get 10 more on the bare."

I reached into her panties and started lowering them but she did not raise her butt up to make it easier so I swatted her and she raised up. Her panties around her knees and I started. SMAK, SMAK,SMAK,SMAK,SMAK,SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK! That was the 10 I promised. I rubbed her butt cheeks that were now just a pleasant pink.

"Now that wasn't too bad was it?"

"No. But I was expecting a more severe spanking form you based on our talks before today. That was not a very good spanking."

"Oh. Don't you worry the next spanking you get this afternoon will be one you feel quite a bit more than this easy introduction. Now get up and finish getting dressed."

She headed for her room and bathroom to finish getting ready, and I followed her. She pulled up her panties and went into the bathroom, I guess needing a mirror. But she straightened out her bra and panties and headed back into the bedroom. She sat her makeup table in front of a mirror and started applying makeup. Watching her sitting there in her underwear was probably too much for me. I walked over behind her and ran my hands over her shoulders and down her front to her bra encased breasts. I rubbed her through her bra.

"You know I will not be able to get ready if you keep that up."

"Maybe we are not in that much of a hurry after all."

I pulled her back into me and reached into her bra to feel her flesh and to play with her nipples. By pulling myself closer my hard cock was pressed against her upper back. I rolled her nipples in my fingers and she moved her back and forth to rub against my hard cock. She did moan her approval for my massaging of her breast and more specifically her nipples. She reached behind her back and found my hard cock and rubbed it through my clothes.

"I feel something I want."

"Oh really, and just what is that?"

"Very funny" and she turned around and reached for my zipper.

As she pulled down my zipper I thought to myself "I like where this is going, typical guy right?" She reached into my pants and wrapped her hand around my hard throbbing cock. Then she pulled her hand out.

"I think this will work better if we free that nice hard thing in your pants." She undid my belt, unsnapped the snap and pulled down my pants. "Oh silk boxers that's a nice touch."

"Just for you."

She pulled my boxers down below my cock, after feeling the silk over me. Since she was sitting and I was standing my cock was sticking right into her face and she took advantage and gobbled me into her mouth and started to suck.

"Ooohhh baby that is really nice. But you know if you do that until I cum you won't have it hard enough to go in you before we leave. I'm not twenty anymore."

"That's OK I want to please you right now and as you have said we have all day." And with that she started to bob up and down until I just gave her a load of cum right into her mouth and right down her throat.

"Mmmmmm. That was tasty. I will look forward to more of that later."

"Now you better get ready."

Afternoon

Katie was ready, and I did manage to keep my hands off her so she could get ready. She looked great in her black skirt and red top. Off we went to our first stop to get some lunch. We found a nice place for lunch. I guess we had worked up an appetite. Over lunch we just talked about life in general until I brought up our day so far

"So Katie what do you think of our day so far?"

"It has been good so far but I am still a little nervous because I know you will spank me harder today. Harder than this morning, which I want but it does make me a little nervous about it."

I will help you through it don't worry. You have thought about this for a long time and now it will become a reality. I figure after lunch we can do some shopping and maybe get the chord for your laptop. Who knows what else?" We were private enough in a booth that I reached my hand over to her leg and rubbed below her skirt. I kept doing this getting a little bolder as I talked more but not too bold in public. "I can get my room around 2:00 and then I have devised a role play I think you will like. I'll explain later."

We finished up lunch and took off for the stores. First we went to Staples and got the chord for her laptop. She tried to argue with me saying I did not need to buy it but I did not listen.

"Any other shopping you would like to do?"

"I can't think of anything."

"I was thinking maybe would look for something sexy like lingerie that would be fun during our days together this week. What do you think? Something that would keep me hard and wanting to jump your bones?"

"I don't know, you really don't have to do this."

I looked at my watch and it was just about 2:00 so I said we could wait on that lets head to the hotel. On the way I was rubbing my hand on her legs trying to get up under her skirt. No resistance no I took that as a yes.

"Ok here is the role play I devised. When we get to the hotel I will check in and get my stuff up to the room. You will wait for maybe ten minutes and then call me and let me know you have arrived. You will be there to interview me for a sales job. I will give you my room number and tell you to come up. The job is a very well paid job that has tough competition. While I am conducting the interview you will be crossing and uncrossing your legs letting your skirt ride up and show more than you should be during a job interview. I will question what you are doing and note that you really seem to want the job. I will say showing off your legs like you are doing is naughty and unprofessional. I will say your experience is good and I think you can do the job. But before we can discuss that further you will need to be punished for your behavior. I insist on a well-disciplined sales team. I will then ask how bad you want the job and you will make it clear you really want it and will do whatever is necessary to get it and succeed. I will then spank you, which will get us excited. I will take very good care of you after your spanking. What do you think of that?"

"Very nice. I think we will enjoy the scenario."

We arrive at the hotel and I get my room. You wait in the lobby so no one knows you are with me. After I have been in the room for about ten minutes my cell phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr. Bob this is Katie and I am here for our interview."

"Good come right up I am ready for you." I give you the room number and wait for your arrival. After a few minutes there is a knock on the door and I answer.

"Welcome Katie, it is very nice to meet you. Come on in and we will get started." I direct you to a chair and sit opposite you.

"This job is a very sought after job because it pays well and the company is good to work for. We have an excellent reputation so customers are anxious to do business with us. That makes the sale easy so we really want reps that will treat the customers with great care and to keep them happy with the best service."

I keep asking and you keep answering my questions and discussing what you are looking for and how you take good care of customers. During this time you are crossing and uncrossing your legs and allowing your skirt to rise up in an unprofessional manner. I take notice but do not say anything for a while as we continue talking. Finally when your skirt has risen high enough I can get a glimpse of your panty I raise the issue.

"Katie I think you are well qualified for the position and from your answers and enthusiasm I think you would do a good job. I may be prepared to offer you the position but first there is something I feel I need to discuss with you. It would seem that you are purposely manipulating your skirt in a seductive manner. This is inappropriate as I am sure you know. Before we can proceed towards a possible job offer, we must deal with your inappropriate behavior. I have a close knit sales team that I manage. It is also a well-disciplined team. If I am going to consider bringing you onto my team I will first have to provide the proper discipline you for your behavior. Your acceptance of this will impact whether you get hired. Do you understand this and do you accept this?"

"Well sir I really do want the job so I guess my answer is yes. I have been looking for a good job like this for years so I am willing to do what is necessary to get the job and to succeed."

"Very well, please stand up." You stand. "Now Katie take off you skirt." You look surprised but you do as you are told. "Now come here and lie over my lap." Again you follow my instructions.

You are now lying over my lap, your panty clad bottom right there for me to see. I take my hand and start massaging you butt cheeks through your panties.

"Now Katie as I said I insist on a well-disciplined team and I do not hesitate to correct my reps when it is needed. Trying to seduce me by showing off your legs and more is not acceptable behavior. I am going to spank you now so that you know it was wrong. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir," you answer quietly.

SMAK! I deliver the first spank causing you to jump a little. You put your hand instinctively back over your cheek but I move it away and deliver the next blow. SMAK!

"Ouch that hurts."

"It's going to hurt a lot more before we are done."

SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK!

I wonder if your butt cheeks are getting red I can't tell of course since you still have your panties on. But it is time to change that. My fingers get into the top of your panties and I pull them down to your knees. Your ass is just a nice pink so far. I rub your bare cheeks now and your are squirming causing me to get even harder, a fact I am now sure you must be aware of given that your bare pussy is right over my hard cock underneath my pants.

SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! I am now spanking harder. SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! I stop spanking for a moment to rub your butt cheeks and sneak a feel of your pussy.

"This is starting to really hurt sir. But your rubs feel good. Should you be doing that?" SMAK! SMAK! Those two blows put an end to your questioning. SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! You are starting to cry a little now and I look and see some tears forming in your eyes. You will learn now and I suspect you will submit to most anything I want after this spanking. At least I am hoping, but my experience tells me that when a woman is over your lap getting her ass reddened she become quite compliant.

Your ass is getting genuinely red now as indicated by your tears and cries but we are not done. SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK!

"Please sir isn't this enough? I know what I did was wrong. Have mercy on my poor butt."

"Not quite yet Miss Katie you are an adult in an adult world so you must get an adult punishment."

SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! It's time to stop for a little bit of rubbing. You are crying louder and pleading with me to stop. Your ass is now a fiery red but not bruised. Since this is a role play and in reality only your second spanking I know it is about time to stop. Just a few more for good measure I think to myelf. After all you did say you wanted a real spanking.

SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK! SMAK!

"Please Bob we did not establish a safe word but now I am saying Safe Word." I stopped the spanking at once and looked at your deep red butt. But back into character for our role play.

"Well Miss Katie do you still think you can handle this job?"

You tried to speak amongst your tears and finally managed to say a weak yes. Still in character I said "I hope I do not have to punish you too often as there are better ways to spend time together." I moved myself out from under you and left you lying on your stomach. I retrieved some nice oil and came back and sat next to you. Here you were lying face down on my bed naked from the waist down with a nice red ass. God I must be a lucky man. I pulled up the upper half of your body and removed your red top and your bra. You were not in any position to resist. I put you back down and there you were face down and naked on my bed.

"Katie I think you will fit in on this team and the job is yours if you still want it."

"Oh yes sir I still want it. Thank You sir."

"Now that you are on the team, and by the way you started today. Now let me ease your pain."

I took my bottle of oil and squeezed some into my hands and rubbed it into Katie's ass. I squirted some more of the oil onto her butt cheeks and began to gently rub it in with a nice gentle massage of her cheeks.

"Ooooohh, that is nice. It feels good on my sore butt."

"Well you just lie there and enjoy some TLC to make you feel better. I am not a cruel master and will always make things better after your punishment."

I rubbed more oil into her butt cheeks softly kneading them to Katie's moans. I then took some oil and put some on her shoulders and massaged her shoulders working the oil into her skin. I continued to massage her shoulders and then her back constantly adding oil to make her feel better. Oil and massage all over her back and shoulders. I moved and squirted oil on her legs and began to massage her legs. I started at her feet and worked the oil into her feet rubbing them completely. Then I moved to her calves and massaged them with the oil. Then oil onto her thighs and massaging them, moving higher and higher towards that place between her legs. Reaching the tops of her thighs I squirted more oil on her ass cheeks and worked the oil between her cheeks and down to her pussy. I put oil directly onto her butt hole and worked it over it and I even pushed my finger in once or twice. Then down to her pussy where I rubbed some oil in and pushed a couple of fingers inside of her a couple of times.

" Oooooh that feels so good. You are teasing me."

I did not say a word but I just rolled her over and squeezed some oil on her breasts. I worked the oil into her breasts and around her nipples. I spent considerable time kneading her breasts and the nipples that topped them off using plenty of oil. Then down to her stomach adding oil and massaging her all over. She moaned from pleasure and undulated her torso to accentuate the feeling. I left her middle and went down to the front of her legs squirting oil on them and massaging them from the bottom up to her thighs. I reached the top of her thighs and then squirted oil right over her pussy and worked it into her pubic hair. I massaged the front of her mound for several minutes.

After massaging her mound for a while I used a couple of fingers to spread her pussy lips and squirt some oil directly into her pussy. Then I inserted a couple of fingers and worked the oil inside of her. Having gotten her plenty lubricated I starting to finger fuck her with a slow steady motion in and out. I used my fingers to push in and out, in and out in a steady fucking motion increasing the speed and intensity as I continued.

"Baby baby that feels soooo good. Fuck me, fuck me, and work those fingers in me. Aaaaaah Aaaah keep it up and I will cum." I quickened my pace and intensity and kept it up not pausing for even a second. "Aaaaaaaaaahhh I'm cumming I'm cumming Oh thank you it feels so good." I could feel her cumming and hear her screams of pleasure and I did not stop until both stopped.

I lay down beside her and put my arms around her for a nice tight hug. I just stayed there letting her cuddle into me. Me dressed and she naked. We stayed like that for several minutes when I stood up and undressed. She watched me get naked and looked right at my hard cock sticking straight out. I moved her up and onto all fours. There she was on her hands and knees ass sticking right at me. I moved right behind her and stuck my cock right at her pussy entrance and then shoved right in to the hilt, which was easy with all of the oil on her and in her.

"Oh baby I'm going to fuck you good until you cum again." I pounded in an out, in and out, hard all the way in and back out. I grunted with each push and then pulled back fucking her pussy for all it was worth.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ooooooooooooohh ooooooooooooooh baby fuck me fuck me." And fuck her I did until she started to scream.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Visiting With Katie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds