• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pixie Ch. 01

Pixie Ch. 01

Hey Everyone, Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. I know people are waiting for my Ellie update and I promise its coming up next. Hopefully in the next couple of days. I feel I should warn there is no sex in this chapter because I intended it to be an introduction but I promise next Chapter lots of sex.

Love all of you,

Kpopforever

*****

Blessed sighed as she stared at the black letters sloppily painted across her locker. Freak. Obviously the upstanding individual who was responsible for this was extremely original. Annoyed, she opened the red locker door to retrieve her AP biology book. Two more months and she was home free. Free of the piss ant town of Grainsville Montana. Grainsville was a small little town no one could find on a map and a town no one had heard of anywhere beyond the vicinity of the town itself. Her own personal shithole is what she called Grainsville. The halls were empty as she walked towards the old oak doors that lead into the library. Most of the school was assembled for the end of the year pep rally that Blessed didn't give a shit about. As she opened the doors the scent of old books assaulted her nose. Blessed smiled to herself, because this would be the only placed she missed when she moved away. Then again she was sure Ohio State had libraries also.

Mrs. Coven the fifty something librarian with rapidly graying hair, and probably the only person besides Blessed not at the pep rally smiled at her. "That's a nice outfit dear." This was Mrs., Coven's expected response.

"Thank you Mrs. Coven."

"I don't see why you enjoy wearing such odd clothing. You would look so pretty in a normal dress."

Blessed worked to control her temper. Mrs. Coven was only trying to help. "Being Goth is how I express myself Mrs. Coven."

The older woman nodded, "Well I will miss your interesting outfits when you graduate and go on to college."

"Not to worry Mrs. Coven I promise to write to you when I'm at Ohio State." Blessed really was fond of the lady. She had given blessed a refuge from the tyranny of the cruel teenagers who made it their life's ambition to ruin Blessed's life. "Do you mind if I stay here until it's time to leave?"

"When have I ever minded dear?" she smiled at blessed and then walked to the little room behind the Librarian's desk.

Blessed walked over the faded purple carpet up the stairs to the small second floor of the library. Behind the autobiography book shelf there was a small desk right next to the window that overlooked the front of the school. This was her secret place. Blessed would often come there and read also to hide. No one ever went up to the second floor of the school's library so Blessed was guaranteed to be alone. After she sat down Blessed put in her earbuds and turned on Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia.

With only two more months of high school left Blessed was basically done with school work and she had a lot of free time. She didn't have to worry about college because she was offered a full ride to Ohio State University for their engineering program. There was no dispute that she would be valedictorian she was after all the only kid with a 4.5 grade point average in their school. Her thoughts slowly drifted back to the word freak painted across her locker. It seemed that despite them about to make the ascent into adulthood, Raphel Redrigrez and his group of dummies still had time to fuck with Blessed. Ever since first grade Raphel had been Mr. Popular and basically ruled the schools he attended because his parents always dumped huge sums of money into the budget. Rumors said that before his parents moved to Grainsville they had been big mob bosses in Atlanta. Not that Blessed gave a shit. They bullied and tortured everyone, but for some reason Blessed couldn't fathom she had always been their favorite.

When she turned fifteen Blessed had made the choice to become Goth. It was something she loved to do. She adored the clothes and the culture and once she started to show her appreciation everyone mainly Raphel's crew started to call her a freak. Blessed looked down at the outfit she was wearing now, she wore a black skater dress that had skull embellishments around the waist, black and white striped tights accompanied by her black knee high skull boots. The outfit paired with her pale skin, ink black hair and striking blue eyes Blessed knew she looked like a gothic version of snow white and she loved it. She was 5'3 but with nice curves so she knew she wasn't ugly. However it seemed that her way of dress offended the sensibilities of Raphel but she didn't care. Once she graduated she had to survive summer then she would never see these people again.

She yawned and checked her phone for the time. 2:00 she had only forty five minutes before she could leave school. Earlier in the day her mother had texted her asking did she want to go shopping later. Of course she had said yes she loved shopping and her mother. Blessed's mother was an insurance sales woman who worked for a big firm in the next town over. Blessed adored her mother Rejoyla. She had raised Blessed on her own ever since her father ran out on them when she was ten. Her father had been a professor at the local community college but left her mother for another woman because he had apparently fallen out of love with her.

So regardless of the fact that he had a wife and child her father left to go teach at some college in upstate New York and to live with his new hussy. Rejoyla refused to give up so she found a job and moved her daughter to Grainsville. Although she hated the town Blessed didn't blame her mother. She knew Rejoyla always tried her best and pushed herself for her daughter. Even when she had decision to become Goth her mother had smiled and accepted her wishes. Her name might have been Blessed but she believed her mother had been the blessed one. She was blessed with a drive and determination most people envied.

Blessed blinked because she felt someone behind her once she turned she discovered Raphel standing at the top of the stairs with a smug grin on his face. He was the most popular guy in school for a reason. He was tall standing at 6'3 he had a swimmers build. His olive colored, cat like green eyes and short black hair spoke of his Italian heritage. The lips that were stretched into a grin were perfectly shaped with a natural pink color to them. His toned chest was visible underneath his blue under armor shirt. He wore expensive looking black jeans and black tennis shoes. He was beautiful. He was evil. Blessed hated him with every fiber in her soul.

She took her earbuds out. "Can I help you oh mighty Raphel, King of the Dumb Jocks and Cheerleaders?"

He chuckled at her insult "Well at least you know that in the scheme of life you're nothing but a commoner and I'm royalty compared to you." His voice was deep and had a gravel feel to it. Some girls called it sexy. Blessed said it made her skin crawl.

"Glad to know you walked all the way over here to tell me that. You're number one." The monotone she used when talking to him spoke volumes of her sarcasm.

"Don't be mean I came here to be nice.'

"You've never been nice to me in your entire life. Oh and tell Darren the next time he paints on my locker I'm going to break his fucking fingers."

Raphel walked over to the desk Blessed was sitting at. He placed his palms on the top and leaned down close to her.

"I would watch what I say Goth girl. School's not over yet. And for the next two months I still rule you." His green eyes bore into hers. He looked at her like he had every right to do so. As if she were his possession.

Blessed swallowed hard. Here was the other part of Raphel she hated. The way he looked at her. Ever since seventh grade when they had played that game of spin the bottle at a friend's birthday party she always caught him staring at her like he owned her when no one was looking. It unnerved her.

"Rule me? You and your goons really do think you're some sort of ruler. It's almost laughable. Don't you understand that right now this is the most powerful you will ever feel in life? When you graduate and leave this god awful town you realize that you and your crew aren't shit."

His eyes chilled at her taunt. "And what about you Miss Goth Queen. You think anyone is going to give a shit about you when you leave? All you do is hide and read books. I bet you haven't been kissed before. No I bet you're still a virgin. Who would want to get close to someone with no emotions? You act all brave and fearless but let's be honest you're more scared than anybody"

His words rang true and it angered Blessed. Not the virgin part but the part about being scared. She was afraid to leave her mother and go out on her own. She was afraid of failure and never having any friends, but she was damned if she would let Raphel know of her fears.

"Fuck you. You know absolutely nothing about me. You and your crew sit there acting like you're god's gift to earth well fuck you. You don't scare me, and for your information I'm not a virgin and there are plenty of guys out there who would love to get close to me and they're not stupid self-entitled assholes like you. They won't peak in high school also like you."

Raphel's mouth spread into a nasty smile and his hands curled into fists he leaned close until they were almost nose to nose. When he talked his voice was velvet soft but Blessed could feel the violence in it. "So someone fucked you huh? Who was it? Was he good? I hope so because I have to admit you seem like one of those girls who will just lay there quietly with your eyes clenched shut. Can you even come? Can you let go of that stick in your ass long enough to let a man make you come? I bet you can't. What you need is a guy who will fuck you so hard that you can't help but scr_"

"Mr. Redrigrez Are you looking for a particular book? Perhaps I can help you." Blessed sighed at the sound of Mrs. Coven's voice.

Raphel tensed and then slowly turned towards her "No thank you Mrs. Coven. I was just inviting Blessed to my eighteenth birthday party tonight." His sickly sweet smile was firmly in place as he talked to Mrs. Coven. Blessed could tell he was trying to charm her into not mentioning how he was obviously harassing Blessed. "You see, Blessed neglected to invite me to her eighteenth birthday party last month." Blessed didn't have one. "So I was inviting her to mine."

Mrs. Coven was no fool. She could see how uncomfortable blessed was. She was in a bind, all of the staff knew the Redrigrez's basically owned the school but she couldn't let him hurt Blessed either. "I'm sure you kids have Facebook for that right?"

His tone grew brittle "Yes but I like to invite people in person." He turned back to Blessed. His eyes demanded she accept his offer. "So tonight at eight?"

Blessed felt herself being pulled into those green eyes. She was scared. Scared of Raphel and the dark look in his eyes. Scared that if she turned him down he would make her regret it. And frightened most of all about going to his party. Where all his friends could humiliate her once again. She hated that she was such a coward. "Sure tonight at eight." She tried to still her shivers at the triumphant smile her shot her and the heat in his eyes.

"Ok then. Have a good day Mrs. Coven." And with that he strode down the stairs across the library and out the door. Like he owned it.

"My dear girl, what are you going to do? I'm not sure what that boy is thinking but the way he smiled at you I'd suggest being careful."

Blessed sighed "I know Mrs. Coven. I know." She picked up her bag and gathered her cell and earbuds. The whole time Mrs. Coven stood there worriedly. "Ok Mrs. Coven it's 2:40 I have to go home."

Blessed walked down the stairs and towards the door. "Blessed."

She turned back to Mrs. Coven. "Yes?"

"Be careful."

She smiled at the old lady "I'll be fine." Blessed knew as she turned away and walked out the door. She didn't mean that at all. She navigated through the crowd of teenagers back to her locker. She was surprised to find the paint had been scrubbed off. When she opened her locker a piece of blue lined notebook paper had been placed on top of her books.it read in bold script; tonight at eight. You better be there. If not I will come and get you. Don't force me to make a scene Blessed. It was signed R.R. Blessed hit her head against her locker only two more months. Two months then she was home free. She just hoped she survived the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pixie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds