• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 18

The Trophy Wives Club 18

12

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Dr North sat in his armchair, his laptop on his knees, his IM software up and running, waiting for Jessica to message him. He glanced at the clock - - just a couple of minutes to five in the afternoon - - and grinned, sipping his whisky. Everything had gone according to plan. He'd managed to install a security camera on the exterior wall of Jessica's house, capturing her, her sons and her daughter all fucking together near their pool. That was the leverage he needed - - not blackmail - - but persuade her to help him get together with his late patient's wife, Samantha.

Samantha's late husband Franklin had refused Dr North permission to take his much younger trophy wife as a patient, denying him even the slightest chance to get his hand on those wonderful, huge fake tits of hers. He'd wanted her for so long, lusted after her as many of Franklin's friends and colleagues had, and now he had the chance. Finding out, purely by accident, that not only was Samantha fucking her step-son Adam, but that Jessica was fucking her own sons allowed him to put a plan together that was just one step away from completion. A plan which would finally let him fuck Samantha.

And if he ended up screwing Jessica along the way - - well, that was just an added bonus.

He glanced at the clock on his laptop - - 5:01. Jessica was late. She was meant to message him at 5 so they could arrange a time and place to meet up the next day.

Just a minute later, Jessica logged in and sent him a message.

>>Well, here I am.<< she typed.

>>So glad you could join me<< he replied using the user name drbt. >>Have you and Samantha agreed a time and a place?<<

>>No, we haven't.<< Jessica typed. Dr North frowned - - this wasn't part of the plan. >>I haven't been able to speak with her yet.<< she continued. >>She's still upset about Franklin.<<

Dr North laughed. >>She didn't seem concerned at his funeral when she was fucking you and her step son...<< he typed.

>>It's only just hitting her that she's gone.<< Jessica typed. At the same time, a loud knock at the door made Dr North look up before he turned back to his PC. >>She needs time to adjust.<< Jessica had written.

>>If I can't have her...<< Dr North typed, leaving the end hanging. Another, louder series of knocks came from the door, making him swear. Now of all times? he thought.

>>We can come to some arrangement, I'm sure.<<

More and louder knocking from the door. "Shit," Dr North said. He thought for a second - - it was probably some charity collectors or religious group looking for converts. The knocks were loud and repeated. "Shit," he said. He quickly put the laptop down and hurried out of the room to the front door, flinging it open, preparing to unleash a torrent of abuse on whoever had the bad timing to call at this time.

It was Samantha, looking up at him, tears in her eyes.

"Samantha? Ummm - - what - - what are - -?" he managed, completely surprised.

"Doctor? I'm sorry to trouble you," Samantha said, wiping at her eyes. "But you said - - if I needed - - needed to talk - - to someone,"

"Ummmm - - yes - - errr - - that is - - " he stammered, looking back over his shoulder into the house, thinking about the laptop.

"You're busy, I'm sorry," Samantha said, stifling a cry. "I should have called ahead - - sorry - - I'll leave," she said, turning to go.

"No, no, don't go - - ummm - - come in, please," he said, moving aside.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to disturb you if you're doing something," Samantha said.

"No problem, please, just - - ahhh - - just five seconds to - - errr finish something," he said, walking after her as she entered the house, heading straight for the living room. As Samantha walked into the room, he rushed to the laptop, staring at the screen.

>>Are you there?<< Jessica had typed while he was at the door. >>If you don't answer, the deal's off.<<

"Give me just a moment," the doctor said, starting to type.

>>Sorry, someone at the door...<< he typed.

"I'm sorry, doctor," Samantha said, walking to the window opposite him, fiddling with the couple of pictures he had on the side. "I should have called, you're obviously busy."

>>You answer the door instead of arranging a fuck date with me?<< Jessica typed on screen.

"No, honestly, just - - just give me a moment or two," Dr North said to Samantha.

>>Samantha's just arrived<< he typed back to Jessica.

>>Bullshit<< Jessica responded. >>That's a big fucking coincidence.<<

>>Yes it is... you didn't plan this did you?<<

>>I told you I haven't seen her for days<< Jessica typed. >>I don't believe she's there. I'm going to call her<<

"What can I do for you, Samantha?" Dr North asked her. The short and stacked blonde turned to him and he couldn't stop his eyes wandering over the tight dress she wore that clung to her huge tits, accentuating their shape and size. How he longed to get his hands on them.

"It's just - - well, since Franklin's death - - oh I don't know where to start. I've been so confused, doctor, I don't know where to turn."

Dr North tried not to smile. "Well, your step-son seemed - - " He was interrupted by Samantha's phone ringing in her small clutch bag.

"Sorry, doctor, let me just get that," she said. "Hello? Hi Jess - - no, I'm okay - - no, really - - I'm trying to sort something out at the moment - - I'm at Franklin's doctor's - - that's right, Dr North - - he's offered to help." She paused and looked at the doctor as she listened to Jessica, frowning slightly. "No," she said after a moment. "No, he hasn't mentioned anything about that."

Dr North felt the blood drain from his face and quickly turned back to the laptop. >>What are you telling her?<< he typed.

Samantha stood opposite him, her phone held to her ear, still looking at him.

>>WHAT ARE YOU TELLING HER??????????<< he typed.

"I see," Samantha said. "Thanks for letting me know - - okay, speak soon - - love you, too," she said before hanging up. She stared at the doctor. "Who are you instant messaging, Doctor?" she asked.

"No-one!" he said. "I mean - - I'm not - - why would you think I'm - - "

"You've just given yourself away, Doctor," Samantha said with a smile. "You're the one trying to blackmail me and Jessica, aren't you?"

"What? No - - I mean - - how did you know?"

"Your IM name - - drbt? Dr BT? Dr Big Tits? Am I right?"

"Oh God - - Samantha, I'm sorry - - I only tried it because - - you're gorgeous and - - I so want you," Dr North babbled. "Franklin wouldn't let me - - treat you so - - "

"So you thought you'd blackmail me into having sex with you?" She turned back to her phone and sent a quick text message. A moment later there was a knock at the door and, ignoring the Doctor's pleas, Samantha headed out and answered the door. When she returned, she was accompanied by two female police officers, a tall brunette with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, and a shorter blonde, both of whom appeared to be as stacked as Samantha.

"That's the blackmailer, Officer Reynolds," Samantha said.

"Take his laptop would you, Officer Phelan," the brunette said. "Where's the recorder?" she asked Samantha who pointed over to the window sill where she'd been fiddling with the pictures. Dr North groaned as he realised she'd placed a recorder to capture their conversation which the brunette officer now picked up as the other one took his laptop.

"He's been messaging Jessica," Officer Phelan said as she looked at the screen. She quickly typed >>We have him!<< before closing the laptop down.

"Anything to say for yourself, Dr North?" Officer Reynolds said. He held his head in his hands, shaking it. "Good. Here's the deal," she said, making him look up. "If we arrest you for blackmail, Jessica and her family are exposed and as everything they do is consensual and they're all over age, we don't want their lives ruined by you."

"So I'm free?" he said with hope in his eyes.

"Not so fast. We want you to wind up your practice and get the hell out of the county within a week. If you don't, Officer Phelan has your laptop which we'll be taking with us. We also have access to photographs and videos in the evidence room that we can put on there, the sort of thing that ruins people's lives and careers, if you get my drift."

The Doctor sighed. "So I leave town and don't say a word or I'm accused of being a paedophile?" The cops nodded. "Doesn't sound like I have much choice. Okay, I'll do it."

"Good," Officer Reynolds said. "We'll be monitoring you, of course, so don't get any stupid ideas. This is your one chance to come out of this without ending up in jail where everyone thinks you're a child molester."

As Samantha and the officers left, Dr North started to cry.

† † † † †

"Everything's sorted," Office Reynolds said to Jessica who sat in her large mini-van outside, her own laptop now closed down. "You won't be hearing from him again." She handed over North's laptop and the recorder.

"Thank you so much," Jessica said to both of them. "You have to come round to my house at some point so we can show you our appreciation."

"Definitely," Hank said from the back where he, Kelly, Lucas and Adam all sat.

The two police officers smiled at them while Samantha climbed into the front passenger seat. "It'll have to be another time," Officer Phelan said. She turned and kissed her partner deeply. "We've got our own party planned tonight."

They said their farewells and headed to their patrol car as Jessica drove off, heading back to Samantha's house. Once they arrived, Samantha led them in, Adam helping her fix them all some drinks before they all sat on the sofas in her living room.

"I am so glad that's over," Jessica said. She and Kelly sat together, sandwiched by Hank and Lucas. She raised a glass to them. "Here's to Lucas and Kelly having the good fortune to run into a pair of incestuous, lesbian cops!" she cried, the others joining her in celebration.

"So," Samantha said, running her hand along Adam's thigh where his thick cock was clearly outlined beneath his shorts. "Are you guys eager to get home - - or can we tempt you into hanging around here and maybe fooling around a little?"

"Oh, I think we can be tempted," Jessica said. "What do you say, kids?"

"Hell yeah," Lucas said, looking over at Samantha.

"Mmmm," said Kelly. "Mom says you've got a really thick cock, Adam," she said, grinning as he blushed a little. "I'd love to find out for myself."

Samantha leaned towards Adam and kissed him. "Would you like to stick this big dick of yours in Kelly, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah, Mom - - if you don't mind," he said.

"Oh baby, Mommy doesn't mind a bit," she said. "As long as you don't mind if I fool around with Hank and Lucas."

"That's cool," he said.

Kelly slid off her sofa and on to all fours, crawling across the room towards Samantha and Adam, moving between his legs and kneeling before him. "Auntie Samantha?" she asked. "Can you take Adam's big dick out? I'd really like to see it."

Samantha smiled at her unofficial niece and unzipped her step-son's shorts. She reached in and, with some difficulty, pulled his long, thick cock free of his shorts leg and gripped it by the base, the half-hard slab of meat thickening in her hand.

"Ooooh, that is big," Kelly said, leaning closer. She looked at Adam. "Can I suck it? Please?" Adam nodded eagerly, groaning as Kelly kissed the head of his cock before slipping her lips around it, gently sucking the head into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she took more into her mouth, taking hold of it as Samantha moved her hand, letting Kelly jerk on Adam's cock. She looked up a moment later as she felt movement on the sofa, expecting to see Samantha but instead it was her own mother - - now naked - - who smiled at her as she leaned in and licked along Adam's cock, the pair of them kissing deeply around the head of his knob, tongues swirling around the flared helmet.

"Oh wow," Adam sighed, looking down at the mother and daughter as they blew him together. "You look real pretty doing that."

On the other side of the room, Samantha knelt between Lucas and Hank, both of whom had dropped their shorts and were watching the short, stacked blonde taking turns on their huge cocks. Samantha's mouth bobbed up and down on Lucas's length first, his cock stiffening in her mouth before she popped it free and turned to Hank, cramming as much of his prick into her mouth as she could.

"Suck that dick, Auntie Sam," Hank said, pumping his hips back and fore, stuffing his cock into her mouth as he pulled his T-shirt over his head.

"My turn," Lucas said, nudging his cock into her cheek until she released his brother's dick and went back to his. "Fuck yeah - - suck my cock."

Samantha went from one to the other, stroking the one she wasn't sucking before she paused and looked up at them both.

"Want to let me get out of this dress?" she said. The brothers helped her up and, as she stood still, grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up and over her, leaving her stood in just heels and a tiny G-string. She turned round and dropped down on to the sofa, instantly grabbing their cocks once more, sucking on them in turn again. "Mmmmm - - such big - - fucking cocks," she muttered as she moved from one swollen, hard cock to the other.

At the other sofa, Kelly stood and quickly stripped out of her short skirt and blouse, tossing her underwear aside as she watched her mother suck on Adam's thick shaft. Gently pushing her aside, Kelly swung one leg over Adam, straddling him and lowering herself down, Jessica holding his big cock upright, watching as the wide head eased inside her daughter's pussy.

"Fuck - - fuck that's big," Kelly gasped as Adam reached up and gently grabbed her huge, fake tits. She slowly moved up and down, her pussy juices easing the passage of his cock until, as Jessica moved her hand, Kelly finally sank down into his crotch, her shaved pussy having taken his whole length. "God I feel full," she sighed, rolling her hips round, savouring the feel of his cock inside her.

"If you think this makes you feel full," Jessica said, moving up beside her and kissing her. "You should try taking him up your ass."

Kelly looked wide-eyed at her mother as she started to move up and down Adam's big dick. "You took this up your ass?" she asked her.

"Mm-hmm," she said, bending down to lick at Kelly's tits as Adam held them up for her. "Adam likes ass fucking as much as your brothers. Don't you, Adam?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I love it," he said. "But you don't have to if you don't want to," he said to Kelly.

"Oh I don't know," Kelly said, sliding her hot pussy up and down his cock. "Mmmmm - - fuck, yeah - - you're so thick. You might - - ahhhhh - - might split me in two."

"Says the girl who's been DP'd by her brothers' big dicks," Jessica laughed. She glanced across the room at her sons.

Samantha knelt on the sofa on all fours, Lucas sitting in front of her, watching as she sucked his cock, jacking off what she couldn't fit into her mouth. Every now and then she'd go too deep and gag and cough on his big knob, spit running down his shaft before her hand smeared it all over his stiff rod. At the other end of the sofa, Hank held on to Samantha's butt cheeks as he slid his enormous cock in and out of her tight, sopping wet cunt.

"Oh God - - aaaahhhhh fuck," she moaned, taking Lucas's cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Mmmmm - - love your cocks - - two big cocks for auntie - - aahahhhh, fuck yeah," she sighed before slipping her lips around Lucas's dick once more. Hank pulled her ass cheeks apart and carefully spat a thick wad between them then used his thumb to rub the fluid around her asshole, pushing gently against it. "Mmmmmppfllll!" was all Samantha managed to moan as she felt his thumb slip into her butt.

"Mom said you like it - - in your ass," Hank said, pushing his thumb deeper into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm, I love it," Samantha said over her shoulder, stroking Lucas's cock, pushing back against Hank's dick and thumb. "Why? Wanna fuck auntie's ass?" she asked him before turning to Lucas. "You both wanna fuck my ass?"

"Hell yeah we do," Lucas said, guiding her head back to his cock. "Get my dick nice and wet, Auntie Sam," he said, gently grabbing her hair and pulling her up and down his on his prick. "Nice and wet - - then I'm gonna slip it up your butt."

On the other sofa, Kelly bounced up and down on Adam's huge cock as her mother groped and played with her tits, sucking on her hard nipples as she was fucked.

"Fuck - - so fucking thick," Kelly sighed as she moved faster and faster on Adam's big cock as Jessica played with her tits. " Gonna - - cum - - aahhahhhhh, fucking - - cumming!" she cried, her twat clenching around Adam's shaft as she fell forward, Jessica moving out of the way, Kelly's huge tits squashing against his chest.

Jessica moved back, around her daughter's ass, and grabbed hold of the root of Adam's cock, gently pulling it from her cunt, making her moan in disappointment. Adam grinned as he felt her suck and lick at the still hard shaft, Jessica tasting her daughter's pussy juices.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Samantha said on the other side of the room as she slowly lowered herself on to Hank's dick as he held it upright. She straddled him - - as Kelly had with Adam - - his hands on her tiny waist, guiding her down his cock. He stared at where her pussy swallowed his knob, amazed that the petite woman could so easily take his big hard-on. Once she had it all, she started to rock up and down, leaning forward, her huge tits resting on his chest before he took hold of them, gently tweaking her nipples.

"God, Auntie Sam," he said, leaning up a little and kissing her. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

"Hope it was - - mmmmmm - - worth the wait, honery," she said. She looked over her shoulder at where Hank's brother Lucas stood, stroking his huge rod. "Talking of waiting - - uuhhhhhh - - I think I've waited long enough - - come fuck Auntie's ass, Lucas," she said, reaching back and spreading her own ass cheeks.

Lucas stepped forward, cock in hand, aiming the bulbous knob head at her tight butt hole as Hank held her still for a moment. Lucas eased forward, his cock spreading her asshole slowly, forcing its way in. He knew it would be tight normally but with his brother's big dick stuffed in her pussy already, he had to really work it in. Slowly but surely, the knob eased into her ass, the tight ring of muscle eventually letting it inside.

"Oh fuck! Fucking hell!" Samantha cried as she felt Lucas's cock push into her tight ass alongside Hank's cock in her pussy. "Fucking hell that's good!" As more and more of Lucas's cock inched inside, she began pushing back against them both. "God yes - - fuck me - - aaahhhhhnnnngh - - fuck me, both of you!" she yelled.

The brothers picked up their pace, Hank holding Samantha around her waist and pushing her back on to their thrusting shafts as he and Lucas shoved their cocks into both her holes. They alternated their thrusts, Lucas sliding into her asshole while Hank withdrew from her pussy before swapping over, Hank plunging into her twat as Lucas pulled almost free of her ass.

"Fuck me - - fuck my ass - - uuhgngggnnn - - fuck my pussy!" Samantha moaned as the brothers did just that, stuffing their cocks in and out of her.

"Want to fuck Auntie's asshole again?" Jessica asked Adam on the other sofa as Kelly rolled off him, recovering from her orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds