• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 15

Jen and Mike Ch. 15

123456...8

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

Also a couple of notes on use of artistic license in this chapter. While the Museum of Sex is a real place in New York City they do not have any privacy booths. It just seemed like a good invention for the story. Also while vibrating eggs for vaginal insertion have been around for a long time there aren't any that have the capability I use in the story. Just another fun invention.

*****

Mike Andrews woke on Saturday morning alone in his bed, he rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 8:45 and he had been up almost all night. His mind was in turmoil again, he felt lonely. That seemed silly to him since he had seen his wife just yesterday morning. His loneliness wasn't a result of not seeing Jenny for a long time, it came from knowing his wife was somewhere else in the arms of her lover.

He knew exactly where she was and who she was with and at times it excited him. He kept waffling back and forth between feeling depressed and feeling so turned on his cock wouldn't go down till he jacked it. Mike was a cuckold, he had been one his whole adult life. He found pleasure in knowing his wife was getting pleased sexually by others.

In this case the other person in the equation was their daughter Jesse. Their beautiful sexy young daughter was right now lying naked in her mother's arms in a hotel room in the city. His brain had worked overtime all night thinking about what was going on in that room. One of the biggest conflicts of emotion in him about this was the reason they were in the hotel room. Jenny had taken her daughter there to break her cherry. She wanted to make sure her daughter's first time was special.

He would have been worse off this morning if Jenny had forgotten to call him last night. She had promised and actually delivered, something she always seemed to forget to do in the old days. The call was hot too, she had called while her daughter was fucking her. They had a huge strap-on he had seen the other night. During the call Jenny had made a point of pushing all his cuckold buttons. She made sure to tell him how great it felt compared to him. She had finished by telling him that Jesse fucked her better than he ever did. He had cum while she was on the phone, his fourth orgasm of the night all by his own hands.

He wanted to call them this morning but he had to wait. He knew they had probably been up late and he didn't want to wake them up. He had a lot to do today most important of all was his trip to the car dealership. He was going to pick up their daughter's birthday present today so it would be here tomorrow when they got home.

He would be surprised to learn that almost right at that moment his daughter Jesse was waking up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked over to see the naked sleeping form of her mother. They had slept face to face so she sat there staring at her mom's beautiful face while she still slept.

She leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips just using her tongue to gently probe her lips. Jenny opened her eyes and smiled, she returned her daughter's lazy kiss. The two of them moved closer to each other and Jesse threw her leg over her mother's hip. Ouch she thought, feeling sore in her pussy. She felt sore from last night and her pussy felt used for the first time in her life.

"Mommy my pussy hurts a little, it's kind of sore."

"Oh baby I'm not surprised, you took a lot of cock in there last night. It will get better as the day goes along. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better, that is what mommies do you know," Jenny asked in between kisses.

"Mmmm please, I know your tongue will make it feel better," Jesse said while laying back on the bed. She looked into her eyes and spread her legs for her mom.

Jenny moved into place and kissed her daughter's pussy till she was cumming all over her face. Jesse was squirming and moaning at the same time. She was grinding her cunt up into her mother's hungry lips.

Then she grabbed her mother and maneuvered her around till she had Jenny's pussy up above her head. She grabbed her hips and pulled her down till her mom's cunt surrounded her tongue.

The two women ate each other like they were starving, the two couldn't get enough of each other. Within a few minutes they started cumming almost at the same time.

"OH GOD JESSE SUCK ME! SHOVE THAT TONGUE IN ME!!" Jenny screamed lifting her face off her daughter's throbbing cunt.

Jesse lifted a leg though and hooked it over her mothers head and pulled her back into her pussy. She couldn't shout because her mouth was full of cunt but she made sure her mom knew she was cumming. She pushed up as hard as she could and just moaned over and over into her mom's cunt.

"HMMMPPHH!! HMMMPPHH!! HMMMMPHHH!!" she moaned and then flooded her mother's mouth again.

They held on to each other and then collapsed back on the bed. Both of them were out of breath and Jenny was licking her lips enjoying the remnants of Jesse's juice.

"Baby I could wake up like that every day for the rest of my life! How's your poor sore pussy now, feel any better?"

"Me too mom, your pussy in my face is such a great way to start my day! Hmm I think you made my pussy purr too it definitely feels better."

"Hey baby lets order some breakfast and just have a lazy morning together, how's that sound?"

"Sounds like heaven to me mom, you go ahead and order ok. I think you know what I want!"

"Mom do you mind if I call daddy, I just want to make sure he's ok."

"No I don't mind baby go ahead, I know he will really appreciate it. Just try and remember what gets him excited though ok?"

Jesse picked up her mom's cell phone and remembered the pictures from yesterday. God her mom was going to have a porn collection on her phone of her own daughter soon.

Jesse dialed her house and let it ring, on the fourth ring her dad picked up. "Hi daddy, how's our favorite man in the whole world doing this morning?"

Mike was just getting out of the shower when he heard the phone. He stepped into the bedroom and saw the caller id, Jenny's cell. Mike couldn't believe it, she had almost never called when she was out with a lover. He picked up the phone smiling and feeling reassured. Then he heard Jesse's voice on the other end and he got caught up in a moment of jealousy. He shook it off because he realized that his Jesse wanted to talk with him.

"Hey honey, this is a big surprise, I'm doing fine. How are you today are you... ummm...are you?"

"Silly daddy are you trying to ask if I am a woman," Jesse giggled.

"Uhhh yeah honey kind of. I am just curious. I wanted to know if you are ok?

"Oh daddy, mom is the best! I love her so much. She made last night so beautiful, she had candles everywhere and we had some champagne. We were supposed to go to a play but I tore the tickets up because I was so ready. Do you want some of the details daddy?"

"Oh baby, yeah I would love to hear all about it, did it hurt? I hope she was gentle," Mike asked still not believing the topic of conversation. He was sucked into their affair whether he liked it or not. He was as deep into the game with them as he had ever been.

"She was so gentle daddy, even though my body was so ready she took lots of time with me. She made me feel so loved when she first went into my pussy daddy. When she actually took my cherry it only hurt for a second but she knew all the right tricks to make me forget it. Then daddy... she made love to me with that big cock you saw the other night. She got the whole thing inside my little pussy a little bit at a time till it was buried inside of me!"

Mike couldn't help himself, he had his cock in his hand stroking it furiously. He could see it in his head, Jenny pushing her hips forward fucking their daughter.

"Daddy are you ok, you sound like you are breathing heavy? Oh daddy are playing with your little dick?"

"Uhhh yea I'm sorry baby, I can't help myself. I keep seeing the two of you in my mind. You are both so sexy and thinking about your mom.. Oh...Oh... OHHHHH!!" Mike shot a good sized load all over his hand. He came so fast he thought to himself, this was so intense.

"Ohhhh daddy, go ahead and shoot that yummy cum. I want you to shoot it and remember when I drank it for you. Would you like me to do that again daddy, do you want your little Jesse to suck your little cock again?"

"Oh baby yes, I would love you to do that for me again." Mike said excitedly pushing any shame down inside himself. His daughter liked sucking cock he might as well get some new kicks out of this every now and then.

"I will daddy but you have to do something for me right now. I want to send you a couple pictures right now but I need you to do something for me first."

Mike was still sitting there with the cum on his hand talking to his daughter. "What pumpkin, what can daddy do for you?"

"Did you wipe up your cum yet daddy?"

"Umm no honey, its all over my hand," he answered unsure where this was going.

"Good daddy, go get your smart phone, don't wipe the cum leave it where it is."

Jenny had ordered their breakfast and was listening in not believing her daughter's control over Mike on the phone.

"Ok I'll be right back baby," Mike told her getting a little nervous.

He came back and picked up the phone again, " I have my phone now baby what did you want me to do?"

"I want you to start the video recorder on your phone daddy,,,, then I want you to... I want you to lick all the cum off your hand and eat it. Do to for me please daddy! Then I want you to send me the video so me and mommy can watch you eat your cum!" Jesse said in a commandingly cute voice.

Mike heard the voice, he heard his little girl in that voice but he also heard someone he wanted to please. He gagged at the thought of doing this, Jenny had made him eat a few cream pies during the game but he had never liked it, he did it strictly for her entertainment.

He didn't even realize he was doing it, he started the video and started licking. He licked it all and ate it. He even made a point of opening his mouth to prove he swallowed it for his baby.

While he was doing this Jenny had crawled behind her daughter and was using one hand to play with her nipple and one to play with her pussy.

Mike heard his little girl moaning into the phone, "I did it baby, I did it for you and Jenny. I'm going to send it now. Baby what are you doing right now, tell me please?"

"Ohhh that's a good daddy, right now, what am I doing right now? Well I am sitting here in our king sized bed while your wife is playing with my tit and cunt daddy. It feels sooooo good too!! I'm sending you your present now daddy. I am going to go now, I love you daddy. I love playing with you too."

"Wait Jesse, will you guys call later...please." Mike implored.

"No promises daddy, mom says she loves you too but I have to go and have an orgasm soon. Bye daddy, have fun with my present!!"

He heard the click of the phone and felt lost, he felt turned on and ashamed at the same time. This was a whole new aspect of the game for him. By including their daughter Jenny had tapped into his shame much more than before. It seems she felt no shame at all taking their little girl to be her lover, if anything she relished it.

He was still reeling at his little girl's ability to get him to do something he was never comfortable with. When he heard her ask him to eat his own cum he only hesitated a second before lapping it up like he was thirsty for it.

He saw on his cell phone that he had a few texts now. He opened them up and immediately got hard. There were pictures of Jesse laying in the bed naked with a text that read "Right before my big moment." Those however weren't the dirty ones, the rest were point of view shots from Jenny's perspective. They were shots of their daughter eating cream and berries off her mother's naked body. They finished with a couple of photos of Jesse with her tongue buried in her mother's cunt.

Looking at himself in the mirror for a moment Mike appeared visibly shaken. He had never seen anything so dirty and erotic at the same time as those photos. He knew then he had better get his ass out of the house and do his errand right away. Otherwise he would lay in bed all day looking at those pictures and jacking off.

Jesse was just about on the verge of cumming for the second time already this morning. This time on her mother's hand. She opened the attachment on her moms phone, the one her father just sent. That was all it took to send her over the edge.

"C...ccc...uumm, mommy rub my pussy like that!! Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh..."

Jenny picked up the phone and watched her husband eat his own cum from his hand. She couldn't believe Mike actually did that so easily for Jesse. She had to almost beg him to do something like that years ago.

Baby I am so proud of you. I see you are learning just how to make your dad feel like he's part of our game. He needs that honey otherwise he will get moody and depressed and there will be no fun for anyone.

"Hmmm thank you for the fingers mom, two orgasms and we aren't even awake for an hour yet. You are going to turn me into a nymphomaniac."

"Honey I think you might already be one, I should know because I am one too."

Just then there was a knock on the door and Jesse jumped under the covers. Jenny threw a light robe on and got their breakfast. Then the two of them sat in bed and ate and laughed with each other for the rest of the morning. Of course between the eating and the laughing they took some time to make each other scream a few more times.

As mother and daughter were sitting in their bed enjoying another bonding moment as lovers, Stacie Romano was bonding in a different way with her lover. Stacie was the mother of Jesse's best friend Cheryl and was supposedly in everyone's eyes a very conservative wife and parent.

She was one of the reasons that Cheryl felt she had to hide the fact that she worked at Victoria's Secrets, the other reason of course was her father. The two of them were known to all their friends as being very strict and religious of nature. If all those people could see Stacie right now they would think she was an imposter in her own skin.

The reason being was instead of being on her knees praying, she was on her hands and knees with her lover's cock in her ass. The sounds that were currently escaping her lips had never been heard in the sanctity of her home bedroom. As a matter of fact you could probably count on one hand the number of people that had ever heard the word fuck escape her lips.

Every time she was with Tony though it seemed like fuck was the main word in her vocabulary. It was a constant barrage of "Fuck me's. Fuck that feels fucking great, Fuck this and Fuck that." Stacie at the age of 38 had discovered the suppressed side of her sexuality in the last 6 months.

Because of the way she dressed and carried herself in her home town of Westport, Connecticut another thing no one would really accuse her of was being hot. But none of those people had ever seen Stacie's figure or had ever seen her with her hair down or makeup on.

Jesse had seen her on some of her visits to the Romano house and had actually admired her figure on more than one occasion. She would think to herself how much a shame it was that Stacie never let herself go a little bit when she went out. If anyone had a chance to see Stacie naked they would definitely understand where Cheryl got her looks. Slightly olive in complexion due to her Italian-American heritage she was endowed with a strikingly beautiful chest. Her breasts were the same size as her daughter's at 36dd and had almost zero sag to them. In fact the younger Romano was almost a mirror image of her mother in all ways. Luxurious black hair, legs that had curves in just the right places and a butt that men would die to fuck.

Her mouth and lips were made for kissing even though they had been used so infrequently for that purpose through her life. She had breast fed Cheryl as a baby but since she was an only child they never got a lot of use. As a matter of fact almost none of her body got any use from her husband. They were both raised proper Catholics and believed sex was a necessary part of a marriage but not important except for having children.

Up until 6 months ago Stacie was always beside herself at how their daughter was so rebellious in nature. She really didn't want any part of her parent's beliefs it seemed. She knew the girl was doing things behind their backs but could never catch her in anything. She wouldn't accuse her of something unless she had proof so she just watched and waited. During that watching and waiting she had run intoTony Monforte, just a chance meeting one day at the supermarket.

Who knows how many affairs in this country started with just chance encounters in a supermarket. It could actually be called a cliché beginning to what now was probably the most important part of Stacie's life. Other than being Cheryl's mother of course. During the time she and Tony had shared she had experienced and learned to love almost every sexual thing a man and a woman could enjoy. Oral, anal, rough sex, even a little light bondage had become regular parts of her life. Missionary sex, the only position she had ever used with her husband was scoffed at by her now. In fact on the rare occasion that she did have sex with Paul she had to almost suppress laughter at his ineptitude in bed.

So yes as she was on her hands and knees with Tony plowing her gorgeous ass for the fourth time since yesterday she felt alive sexually. She felt desired and hot and sexy and slutty, all the things she had avoided trying to be for the first thirty seven years of her life. Even though she now was very versed in any kind of sex that her and Tony could enjoy there was one thing that she had become curious about in recent months. One thing he couldn't help her with, she wanted to know what making love to a woman would be like.

That was probably more perverse in thinking than any of the extreme sex she had already enjoyed. She had always believed homosexuality of any kind to be the worst kind of perversion, totally against god's design and plan. But now her mind had started to rationalize that away. If all these wonderful feelings my body is experiencing from all this amazing sex was supposed to be wrong, maybe making love to woman wouldn't be so wrong after all. She thought this to herself on more than one occasion.

She had even found herself unconsciously checking women out in the same supermarket she had run into Tony at. She knew that any opportunity to explore that curiosity was going to be much tougher to come across than what she had found with Tony. This desire and curiosity had been smoldering inside her for a couple months and she had even asked Tony about them finding another woman to join them in bed. He had thought she was just fantasizing in the moment of sex because she had never really pushed him on it.

Then last night she had seen something that made her pussy smolder. It was even more perverse than anything she had ever experienced or could have ever thought of. She constantly had sexual fantasies now but what she had seen was so far outside the realm of believability in her mind that even now her pussy was wet thinking about it. She knew she wanted to do something about it but she had no idea what. It was just so damned hot and wrong she knew she had to find out more.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds