• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dirty Circumstances Ch. 02

Dirty Circumstances Ch. 02

12

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments and feedback. Emailing with some of you has been very entertaining and enlightening! Please comment and continue to give me more feedback! <3 -I.M

*****

The party was winding down and Gianni made sure to avoid Leona at all cost. He had to hurry and give the Chief his gift so he could get the hell out of there. It seemed like an impossible feat since his two pigheaded friends were drinking like fish and mingled as if they had never seen women before. He nursed his third drink as he surveyed the room. Everyone looked beautiful almost out of a magazine or off a runway. He was approached by two very attractive women but couldn't even hold a decent conversation because his mind constantly went back to the Chief's daughter. If the Chief found out what he did to his little girl he would make his life a living hell.

"Got a lot on your mind Prenelli?"

Prenelli jumped and turned to see the Chief behind him with a cocktail in hand. His heart nearly stopped and he found himself unable to make eye contact.

"Yes, just family problems. I was actually looking for you to give you this." Prenelli reached into his pocket and pulled out a card. The Chief took it opening it and a huge grin graced his face.

"Prenelli my boy! You sure know how to kiss ass."

Both men laughed as the Chief ogled the tickets. It was no secret that he was a fan of football and with Prenelli's family having the connections they had he was able to get him preordered super bowl tickets. The Chief wrapped his arm around his shoulder squeezing him.

"You know you've always been my favorite. Even when you came into the force I knew that one day you could take my job. But that will be when I'm long gone of course."

Both men shared a laugh. Conversation flowed freely between the two and Prenelli relaxed almost forgetting about today's earlier events. Almost. When a sultry voice broke through their discussion he couldn't help tensing.

"Am I interrupting?"

"No baby girl not at all."

Leona sidled up next to her dad with a sweet smile and cut her eyes at Prenelli. He gulped down his drink and tried to inch away but the chief continued talking as if the discussion never stopped. He watched as Leona looked up at her father hanging onto his every word with admiration. He could tell she really loved and cherished him. And it made him feel even more like shit.

"Robert you old fart! Get your ass over here!"

Chief stopped talking and looked over at one of his army brothers that just arrived. He broke out into a huge grin and excused himself as he left leaving Leona and Prenelli alone. There was a tense few seconds as the two made penetrating eye contact.

"It's nice to put a first name to my assailant."

"Listen I apologize for earlier. I didn't know you were the Chief's daughter and even if you weren't his daughter it was an inappropriate thing for me to do especially being an officer of the law."

"How many others have you done that to?"

"Only you."

Her eyes unbelievingly glared at him. He knew that if the shoe was on the other foot he wouldn't have believed himself. But it was true and he couldn't prove it. He couldn't help the anger that welled up inside of him at the realization.

"I can't make you believe me. But trust me you're the first, last, and only."

"Well why me? Were you having a rough day mister officer? Or maybe you just wanted to get your dick wet? Or maybe power went straight to your fucking head and you—"

Before she could finish cutting into his ass, his boy Gary cut in. For the first time in a while he was actually glad to have his big head butting in.

"Well, well, well Miss Leona you sure look magnificent tonight."

Leona in a flash went from angry to cute and giggled at Gary. The act infuriated Gianni. He knew Gary was an attractive older guy. At only 31 he could still pass for being in his 20s. He was an inch or two shorter than Gianni and was a very light brown color. He had hazel eyes that always entrapped women and had their legs splayed open to him before nightfall. He was a player and a womanizer and had no plans of settling down any time soon. The thought of him trying to run game on Leona made him angrier.

"Thanks Gary. You look handsome as well."

"Care to dance?"

Gary lightly grabbed Leona's hand kissing it and she nodded smiling at him prettily. Gianni was not about to let this happen.

"Gary let's go."

Both pairs of eyes looked at him. Sharp browns and lazy hazels assessed him.

"Okay after this dance."

He pulled Leona to the dance floor where couples slow-danced to some old R&B song. He watched with disdain as Gary put his hands on Leona's waist and she put her arms around his neck. They started to sway and he couldn't help the jealousy that engulfed him at the sight of Gary whispering something probably dirty in her ear and her sultry laugh dancing across the room.

"Why are you looking like a sour puss over here?"

Gianni ignored Will as he had his eyes glued to Gary and Leona. Will followed his eyes to the two and smiled.

"Hey don't worry. Gary knows better. It's the Chief's daughter. He wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything."

He was right because Gianni felt like the stupid one. She had his life in her hands and he hated feeling this hopeless. The song ended and the two pulled apart. Gary finished talking with her and he hated the way she looked up at him with almost the same admiration she did her father. He turned and walked away searching for the nearest bathroom. All on the main level were occupied and he bumped into the Chief's wife.

"Oh honey sorry everyone's drinking like fish and hogging the bathrooms! I had to go upstairs myself. You're welcome to go up there just don't tell anyone."

She winked and he thanked her as he made his way upstairs. He opened the first door he could find and luckily it was a bathroom. He stepped inside and splashed cold water on his face. He had to calm the fuck down. It didn't seem as if she was going to tell her father because she hadn't said anything yet but he still was unsure. He didn't understand where all this anger was coming from watching her interact with other men but he needed to cut the shit out. He summed it up to being his guilt for taking advantage of her. He fixed his tie and his slacks and barged out of the bathroom ready to drag Gary and Will's ass out. He charged into someone and hurriedly grabbed onto them before they fell.

Leona was jarred out of her thoughts as a moving wall slammed into her. Warm hands encircled her waist holding her up and she looked up into Gianni's eyes which looked just as startled as she was. She felt heat warm her as she became aware of their proximity. He hurried and released her backing away.

"Sorry."

He tried to get by her and she stepped so that she was in front of him again. She folded her arms in front of her chest aggravated that he would try to leave and not settle things.

"So are we not going to discuss what happened earlier?"

"Are you going to tell your father?"

"No."

"Then there's nothing to discuss."

He tried to side step her and she stepped in his way again. She narrowed her eyes at him and couldn't control her hand shooting out and smacking his face. There was complete silence. His eyes went to glacial proportions and she was startled by the growl that escaped his mouth. He grabbed her arms and pushed her not so gently against the wall.

"What the fuck do you expect from me? What am I supposed to say after what happened? I apologized and that's all I can do!"

Both of their breaths came out in rapid puffs and she felt utter embarrassment at the moistening happening in her thong. She took note of his legs touching hers and his crotch rubbing against her stomach. She could feel his cock hardening and to make matters worse she was starting to smell her own arousal. It didn't help that her legs were pressed open on either side of his. She prayed he wasn't able to tell that she was turned on. She watched his eyes close and him take a deep breath. His eyes opened and there was that same grin from earlier today. She couldn't help the nervousness that swallowed her. She licked her lips and took note that her breath came faster beyond her control.

"Or maybe I should take you into this bathroom and do a repeat of earlier today? Have you on your knees sucking my cock again. Or maybe fuck you senseless sense I can smell you now. Would you like that you little brat."

He placed both of her wrists in one hand while the other snaked down her body. He roughly began to massage one of her breasts tweaking her hard nipple. She let out an involuntary moan and began trying to pull away.

"If you want to nag and badger me about what happened earlier that's fine but just know it's going to take more then head to get me to even remotely listen."

She roughly snatched her arms out of his grasp.

"Fine! You're right, there's nothing you can do. If I never see you again it will be a blessing."

She pulled away from him and made her way back downstairs forgetting what she came upstairs for. He wanted to kick himself. And why the fuck was he still watching her ass as it sashayed away from him? He roughly ran a hand through his hair and waited a bit for his anger and dick to get in control. He made his way downstairs as everyone held glasses up to a toast the chief's wife was making. It finished and everyone erupted in cheers. He spotted Gary and Will talking to three smoking hot women and made his way over.

Now that he was assured the little brat wasn't opening her mouth he felt himself relax more. He was able to slide into the conversation easily and was happy to see the blonde out of the group favored him. She smiled coyly and began flirting with him. He felt a familiar feeling of being watched and looked up and to the side. He was greeted with a scowl from Leona across the room. She looked away and went back to her conversation with a young black guy who seemed her age. He had his arm lazily on her waist and Gianni wanted so badly to go over and break it off. He shook off the feeling and went back to the blonde who didn't hold a candle to Leona's cuteness.

***

Leona was happy to see guests clearing out. It was nearing two in the morning and she wanted so badly to go to sleep. Gary, Will, and Gianni left a few minutes ago with the trio of women she knew to be secretaries from her stepmom's office. She couldn't identify the feeling she had from watching the blonde hang on Gianni's arm. Jealousy? Hell no, she couldn't stand his ass let alone care enough to give any fucks on who he decided to bed. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see her mom.

"Go on to bed sweetheart. I know you're tired."

"Kay, night mom."

She made her way upstairs and into her room. She stripped and threw on an oversized shirt. Once in her bed she couldn't help thinking on the events that occurred today. Prenelli was still heavily on her mind and she wanted to be angry but couldn't help the arousal that engulfed her. Bad Leona. Get his ass off of your mind! She pretended to count sheep a trick her biological mom taught her that put her to sleep fast. She couldn't help dreaming of icy eyes that left her breathless.

***

Gianni angrily punched the punching bag in the gym of the police precinct. As he listened to the conversation that took place he made sure to remain silent in fear he would say something ugly.

"Man Gary I saw you over there trying to cop a feel on the Chief's daughter!"

"Hell yeah! I saw him giving her that player drawl. You better watch out them young ones will get your ass."

"Hey, hey don't start that bull. Chief is already on my ass about some documents I misplaced. I'm not trying to have him fuck me up over his daughter."

"Come on man. In all honesty you can't say you wouldn't hit that."

Gianni's hits became harder on the bag rattling the chains that held the bag from the ceiling. His teeth were gritted as he tried to shut out the conversation.

"Alright, alright. If she was a tad bit older and wasn't the Chief's baby girl...then hell yeah I'd hit that!"

Everyone's whooping and hollering went silent as Gianni's final hit sent the punching bag to the floor. He was breathing heavily and glared over at the four men. Will sat silent tying his shoes.

"What's got you all frustrated man?"

"Nothing."

He picked up the bag thankful that the conversation took on a dramatic change.

"But did you see that blonde last night with Gianni here! Man that bitch had knockers till Tuesday. Please tell me you hit that?"

Gianni grinned and shook his head in the negative. He couldn't bring himself to fuck her. Not when he'd just had his cock in Leona's mouth.

"What? Why the fuck not man! The things I could do to that ass!"

Gianni laughed at the older man who happened to be Will's cousin. Will scowled in his direction.

"How about you focus on the wife you have at home and not some slut from a party?"

Everyone oohhed liked they were in elementary school at the shot Will took at his cousin Jerry. Jerry mumbled and left to the locker room. Everyone idly talked about the party then ventured on to sports. Soon the gym cleared out leaving only Will and Gianni.

"So what's got your panties in a bunch? You've been tense since the party."

"Nothing just a lot on my mind."

"Well talking about it sometimes helps."

Gianni glanced over at Will. He was closest to Will having known him the longest and Will used to date his older sister. Will knew most of his secrets and problems but he couldn't bring himself to tell him about Leona. Will was like a brother from another mother. Sometimes people mistook them as such even with Will being a beach blonde with warm brown eyes. They both had a similar chill aura. At least they did until Gianni ran into the bratty Leona.

"Nothing much to talk about."

Will grunted knowingly and went back to his jog on the treadmill. Gianni made his way to the locker room trying to focus on today's events. He had a lot planned for the day and his nerves were on edge because the Chief wanted to see him in a meeting today. He prayed that it had nothing to do with his daughter. He knew today was going to be nothing but nerves.

***

As Gianni waited outside of the Chief's office he couldn't help the sweating of his palms and rapid beating of his heart. The door opened and the Chief stood in front of him with a stern look. He gulped.

"Come in Prenelli."

Gianni followed him inside and couldn't help the dread that filled him. He sat across the Chief's desk and waited for him to start talking. The chief broke out into a large grin and Gianni visibly relaxed.

"You look constipated Prenelli."

They both shared a laugh and Gianni felt a hell of a lot better that Chief was in a joking mood.

"Prenelli I know it comes as no surprise to you that you have been under heavy investigation."

Gianni nodded. He knew that with him sharing the last name of his father who was an active participant with the mob it was no secret that he was not trusted when he first came onto the force. He went under rigorous questioning and lie detector tests until finally he was deemed not a spy. His family could not believe his switch to the opposite side and officers questioned where his loyalty laid constantly. He knew one day the paths would cross and he would have to make a hard decision.

"Well you have been deemed fit for the force. All evidence shows that you are not an infiltrator and I can't say I'm surprised. I've been a great judge of character since I joined the force and I trusted you from the start."

"Thank you sir. You don't know how much those words mean to me."

"You're welcome. You're a fine gentlemen and I know it's very hard to choose the law and lives of others over family. I am impressed by your will. I'm happy to tell you you're getting a pay raise and a position review. Be expecting a new title soon."

"Th-Thank you Chief."

"There's a case coming up soon that I would like you to be on. It does involve your family and you may see your loyalties tested and decisions will have to be made. Do you think you can manage?"

"Yes sir."

The chief nodded his head in approval and then dismissed him. The pride he felt at that moment couldn't be masked. Not even the thought of Leona dimmed it. He felt accomplished. He wanted so badly to call his mother but didn't want to push his luck. As far as the men in his life went they did not speak but his mother and sisters always kept in contact with him.

He was happy he would get to share the news with them.

***

Leona stood outside the nightclub that her friends dragged her to. It was the start of their summer and the girls would be doing anything they could think of before they all parted ways for the summer. It was a 21 and up club and since the girls had money they were able to buy the best fake IDs money could buy. They got to the front of the line and the bouncer glanced at their cards and ushered them inside.

Leona made her way directly to the bar needing a little liquid courage for the night. She was dressed very cutely with a form fitting red high-waist skirt and short black shirt that stopped right under her breasts. Her hair was as curly and wild as ever and black stilettos donned her feet. Her friends Dana and Erica both wore form hugging dresses. Dana's dress was a midnight blue and complimented her tall model frame. She had long platinum blonde hair, a cute button nose, and full lips thanks to injections. Erica was short and petite. Her dress was green and her heels made her Leona's height. She was a brunette with warm brown eyes and a cute smile.

The three girls looked good and received many appreciative glances from onlookers. After taking a few shots they made their way to the dance floor and began their night of fun.

***

Gianni was on night duty and would be clocking out soon. He patrolled the downtown area lazily looking for any disturbances on this Saturday night. He was itching for anything to happen having had a boring day of routine traffic stops.

As he turned on 7th street he could hear the booming music from a club he and the boys frequented. He scoped out the people as he glanced at the clock knowing most of the patrons would be leaving for the night. Parking he made sure to be on the lookout for any too drunk to drive. As he sat watching his mind drifted to a week ago. He hadn't thought about Leona much but when he did it brought on a slight headache.

As if his thoughts conjured her up he sat up abruptly when he saw her tumble out of the club laughing with her friends. They were all being ushered out by three dudes to God knows where. Without a second thought he hopped out of his car. Anger welled up inside of him as he watched one of the guys cop a feel on Leona's plump ass in her skirt. He caught up to them quickly and stood in front of the group. Everyone stopped and he could see fear on all the girls' faces except one.

"If I were you three I'd get the hell out of here."

The men hurriedly left not trying to get arrested over pieces of ass. Leona had a look of utter rage on her face while her two friends looked on the verge of tears.

"What are you three doing at a 21 and up establishment? If I'm not mistaken you all are fresh out of high school."

"Listen Prenelli—"

"Not a word from you Ms. Crawford."

Gianni cut his eyes at Leona who immediately shut up.

"Into my car. Now."

They trudged over to his car and got inside. Everyone was silent.

"Give me your addresses. I'm taking you home."

After the two girls gave him their addresses they drove in tense silence. He looked in his rearview at the pissed off Leona. He couldn't lie and say she didn't look fucking sexy. It pissed him off at what the men from earlier possibly could have been thinking about and God knows what they would have been doing if he wasn't there. He looked back to the road and felt his hands tighten on the steering wheel. He dropped the two girls off first then proceeded to make his way to the Chief's house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dirty Circumstances Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds