• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Denise Brings Home a Cream Pie

Denise Brings Home a Cream Pie

This is the next story in Rich and Denise's journey into the cuckold lifestyle. Each story can be read individually or can be read as part of a series. This story follows the story Desperate to become pregnant.

*****

As Denise stepped into the cab she could feel some of Drew's cum escape her swollen vagina and moisten her underwear.

She smiled to herself, "god, Drew cums a lot." Denise was happy that she had successfully seduced Drew, with the goal of carrying his baby, but she also felt a little guilty. She knew that her behavior was going to hurt her husband Rich; but on the other hand, fucking Drew bareback wasn't exactly cheating either. Rich knew she was looking for a stud to breed her, and she rationalized that having sex with Drew served was no different than being inseminated by a sperm donor.

Denise was surprised that what was supposed to be an unemotional sexual encounter turned out to be much more. Part of her fell in love with Drew tonight. After years of emotionless sex with her husband, she had room in her heart for a man like Drew. Over those years her love for her husband Rich had grown, but it changed, and become more like the love one has for a brother or sister. Her pussy never moistened for Rich, and she never looked forward toward his pathetic attempts to satisfy her with his 4-inch penis. There was an emptiness inside of her that tonight Drew filled.

Despite the fact that what she had done was undeniably hurtful to her husband, she knew that he loved her and that he would understand. She didn't want an emotional relationship with Drew, but she did want a physical relationship with him. She didn't want a sexual relationship with her husband anymore, but she did love him for how he provided for her financially and emotionally.

While in the back of the cab these thoughts percolated her mind. Without caring Denise reached down and hiked up her dress slipping her fingers down under the waste band of her thong panties. Her pussy was smooth, being freshly shaven for her seduction of Drew. Her pussy lips were sopping from Drew's voluminous ejaculate. Her fingertips moved slowly up to her clit, which was still sensitive from the fucking she received earlier that night.

She let out a quite moan, one loud enough that the cabbie could have noticed but not loud enough for him to discern exactly what the sound was. She thought of how exciting it was for her to have sex with a man other than her husband. She felt a thrill of feminist power as she broke through the confines of marital monogamy.

As she thought about Drew's thick shaft spreading her opening she reached up and caressed her nipples through the thin material of her cocktail dress. She could feel the sexual sensations pass between her breasts and vagina as she thought about the deep stimulation her forbidden encounter provided. With an ever-growing firmer motion she masturbated closer and closer to orgasm in the back of the cab.

Then finally as she remembered how Drew's potent semen powerfully ejaculated, pulse after pulse, in her fertile young pussy, she let go. Her orgasm came. Her body shook involuntarily as a tsunami of pleasure came over her. At the peak of her pleasure she quietly called the name "Drew." If there was any doubt in her mind about emotional impact of tonight's one-night stand, those doubts was gone. There was something missing in her life and it was the sexuality that Drew offered her but her husband couldn't. Although the physical reproductive part of her psyche loved Drew, her husband Rich was an emotional rock for her in her life. He was a friend, a companion, a confidant and he loved her unconditionally, a trait that she knew she took advantage of tonight of for her own sinful pleasure.

"Ma'am," the cab driver called back, "We're here."

"Oh my god," Denise stammered. The cab had stopped and the driver was looking back at her. Her dress was hiked above her waist, her left tit was hanging out and the cabbie was staring at her moist crotch.

"That's thirty dollars ma'am"

Denise quickly corrected her clothing, completely embarrassed about her behavior. She grabbed two 20-dollar bills from her wallet and threw them to the cabbie not asking for any change.

As she walked up toward the door of her own home she felt nervous, unsure really what to say. She was unsure how Rich would take her fucking another man, especially Drew, a friend and rival of his at work.

When she entered her home she could see Rich sitting in the living room watching some random movie on Netflix. He was still wearing his suit. The jacket had been tossed aside and he had loosened his tie.

Rich kept his eyes on the television, unwilling to let Denise detect any emotion. "How was the rest of your night," he asked. He wanted to be the first speak. He refused to let Denise know the true weakness of his position.

Denise struggled to find the right tone to respond, but she believed that it was within her rights have fucked Drew tonight so she would not apologize.

"I had a great time, Rich, thanks for asking."

"So did you?" Rich asked. Not having the will to say the words.

"Did I what?" Denise was a bit annoyed by what was starting to feel like an interrogation. "Did I fuck Drew? Is that what you mean to ask? Yes I did. Did I fuck him bareback and let his cum fill up my fertile womb? You bet, and I loved every minute of it." It felt good to be completely honest with herself and with Rich.

"How could you?" Rich sounded hurt. "You are my wife, and of all people you could choose to fuck you chose to fuck Drew. You know you are nothing to him, just another piece of ass this weekend. But to me, you are my everything. I love you Denise."

Denise could tell that there was genuine hurt in her husband's voice. Although she believed it was her right to fuck Drew since her husband was not capable of getting her pregnant, she understood how emasculating it must be for her companion. Denise sat down and caressed her husband's hair.

"Rich you know that I love you. You are my best friend, and you are the man I want to grow old with. Drew is just a sperm donor." She lied a little in that last sentence. "Let me make it up to you honey." Denise said, as she walked over to meet Rich on the sofa. Denise reached down to touch her husband's crotch, and to her surprise she discovered that his small penis was stiff.

"Oh my god, Rich, your penis is fucking rock hard." Denise was genuinely offended. "Here you are acting like you are hurt, and at the same time your cock is fucking erect."

"Umm, well yeah," Rich replied sheepishly.

"Umm, well fuck yeah, you little pervert. It turns you on that Drew fucked me with his large cock tonight, doesn't it?"

"... I guess honey."

"You fucking guess." Denise's whole perspective on her relationship with her husband changed the instant she realized that her husband was turned on by her extramarital sexual activity. "Rich, stand up right now and take off all your clothes."

Rich did not need any further instructions. He stood up unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it off to the side. He then loosened his belt, unbuckled the waistband of his pants and dropped them to the floor.

"Underwear and socks too." Denise commanded.

Rich complied and stood in front of his of his wife ready for her inspection. Rich had a thin build and was not particularly muscular. Despite being thin his lack of significant musculature left him without much definition. Even at 29, Rich lacked any significant body hair, but he did have a full pubis that covered half of his four-inch penis.

"You know Rich, your body has a little boy quality about it." Denise teased. "Most 12 year olds have penises bigger than yours."

"Do you really think it's that small?" Rich replied.

Denise could see a large amount of precum rising to the surface. The humiliation was having a powerful effect on her husband.

"Yes I do. I think you have a prepubescent penis. And what kind of penis does my pussy deserve?"

"A large masculine penis," Rich responded.

"I just want to make sure you understand. What kind of penis do you have?"

"I have a small boys penis," Rich's reply was full of humiliation (and horniness) in his heart.

Denise laughed. "Yes you do. You have a little boy's penis and don't deserve a pussy like mine."

Denise reached over and began stroking her husband's diminutive member with only her thumb and forefinger, emphasizing the fact that his penis wasn't enough to fill up her hand.

Denise watched her husband closely as she stroked him looking for signs that he was about to ejaculate. She edged him close to orgasm, but backed off just before he could ejaculate.

"Do you want to cum baby boy?" Denise teased. "Let's go upstairs."

Denise led her husband, who was completely nude, upstairs to the master bathroom. Denise was still wearing the evening's cocktail dress. It was red with an incredibly high leg slit that demanded the wearer go without underwear or at least wear a very brief thong. The neckline of her dress did not leave much to the imagination either, it plunged deeply, and the light material hugged Denise's small breasts tightly. Denise was blessed with perpetually erect nipples. In this dress those nipples were clearly visible to anyone who looked. Her nipples shouted to the world, Denise is ready to fuck! Rich was incredibly turned on by his wife's appearance, and he was even more turned on by the fact that she dressed that way to seduce another man.

When they arrived in the master bathroom Denise explained to her husband, "Little boys don't have pubic hair, so we are going to have to deal with that."

Rich gulped a little as Denise brought out some scissors and clippers and began to cut and shave his pubic and arm pit hair bald. After the grooming was completed Denise paused for a moment and turned her husband toward the bathroom mirror.

Rich could instantly appreciate his little boy appearance. He no longer had any body hair and his rock hard penis was clearly disproportionately small for his body, like how a prepubescent boy's body might look.

"Come with me," Denise demanded, as she led her husband, once again, by his member to the couch in their master bedroom. "Kneel down in front of me."

Rich obliged. Denise pulled off the thong panties that she had been wearing. The crotch of the underwear was stained with a combination of her own sexual secretions and Drew's cum. She put them up to her husband's nose.

"Do you smell him, Rich?" Denise asked. "Can you smell Drew's potent sperm on my dirty panties?"

"Yes," Rich replied.

"Lick them. Lick my cum covered panties clean."

Rich stuck out his tongue and licked the moist center of Denise's well-used thong. Rich could taste a bitterness. Although he had never tasted cum before he had tasted Denise many times and this fluid was unmistakably different. This taste was tangible evidence that Denise had indeed been fucked tonight, and that her fucking finished with a heavy load of unprotected semen.

Denise laughed. "You see, I am going to be a mother. Finally, after all these years I have had a real man's cum full my pussy. My box is absolutely loaded with Drew's sperm. I bet your tiny pecker would love to have Drew's sloppy seconds wouldn't it? I bet you would love a chance for your sperm to compete with Drew's?" Denise knew how powerful this tease was.

"Yes, Denise, I want to fuck you so bad."

"But, you are a little boy, and I am a mommy. Little boy's can't fuck mommies now can they?" Denise teased.

"No," her husband replied meekly, realizing that any argument made his humiliation only more potent.

"Now come over here and give mommy some kisses." Denise guided Rich's head toward her crotch and hiked up her dress so he had unimpeded access to her dripping pussy.

Rich recognized the musty smell of fresh sex on her pussy, but deep down inside he wanted to stick out his tongue. Rich wanted to give his wife the best orgasm of the night, and if he couldn't do it with his penis he would do it with his tongue.

"Now just lick my clitoris, I don't want you licking Drew's cum out of my slit. I want it all to stay inside me," Denise commanded.

Rich complied and began working on her vulva. He gently kissed the top of her thighs working his way closer inch by inch to her opening. He nibbled on her pussy lips, a bit, arousing her before he went to work on her clitoris.

Rich moved up to her clit and began to lick her most sensitive organ. The scent of her infidelity was now accompanied by a stronger taste than he appreciated before. As he tasted Drew's masculinity, he longed for his own ejaculate to compete, but alas he knew that was not possible, Denise would never allow it.

Rich doubled his efforts to stimulate his wife's genitals in response to this sensory arousal. With these increased efforts, Denise felt her fourth orgasm of the night building. Rich's tongue gently and expertly sent wave after wave of stimulation each bringing Denise closer to the ultimate goal of climax.

Denise reached down between her legs and ran her fingers through her husband's hair, gently applying pressured on his scalp and forcing him tighter into her pussy. Her hips rose in time with her husband's licks. She fucked her husbands face with the same purpose as she fucked Drew only hours earlier.

Rich could tell Denise was getting close to orgasm and he increased the pace and pressure of his lingual strokes.

"Oh my god Rich, I am cumming," Denise panted, "Lick my slutty pussy harder."

With that, her body convulsed uncontrollably as her orgasm reverberated through her young womanly tissues.

"Oh fuck Rich...," Denise moaned.

Rich could see a fresh gob of Drew's cum emerge from his wife's introitus, as her vaginal muscles contracted with this orgasm, and slowly slide over her asshole then fall to the carpet below. Her body tensed then relaxed, tensed then relaxed, tensed then relaxed, until her orgasm subsided into a sea of satisfaction.

"How did that feel?" Rich asked.

"It felt great honey, you have quite the tongue on you," Denise replied. "I think you deserve a little attention now. What do you think?"

"That would be great honey," Rich was hopeful.

"Go get on the bed."

Rich climbed on their bed lying on his back.

"Not like that, little boy," Denise scolded, "We aren't going to fuck. Get on your elbows and knees."

Again Rich did what he was told.

Denise laughed to herself. This was so easy. Her husband was so desperate and pathetic he would endure any humiliation. The image was hilarious. Her husband shaved bald, except for the hair on his head, positioned on all fours with his vulnerable asshole pointed to the sky and his pathetic wiener between his legs.

Denise climbed on the bed to join her husband. She reached between his legs and with her right hand, she stroked Rich's penis between his legs.

"Thank you, Denise," Rich said.

"That's right Rich, you should thank me. Your penis doesn't deserve to be touched. I am only touching it because I love you. Your asshole on the other hand..." Denise reached up and began caressing the skin between the base of his penis and his virginal ass hole.

"Your asshole," Denise continued, "is as cute as a button and deserves to be used sexually." Denise used the tip of her finger to encircle her husband's sensitive anal skin, while simultaneously stroking his short shaft. "Look at you," Denise went on, "with your asshole up in the air so vulnerable. Someone could walk right into this room and fuck you in the ass. I bet you would like that wouldn't you." Denise pushed the tip of her finger past his anal sphincters penetrating her husband for the first time.

"I don't know if I want this, I'm not gay." Rich responded defensively.

"No, you're not gay? Then why is there so much precum? Why are you about ready to cum as I am finger fucking your asshole."

"I don't know Denise, but it feels so good."

By now Denise had her entire index finger buried into her husbands asshole and was aggressively stimulating his prostate. Rich had never felt the dual sensation of prostatic stimulation and penile sensation.

"You are a little anal whore aren't you?" Denise teased. She knew her husband was on the very edge of cumming and she decided to take the humiliation to its final step. "You are such anal whore I bet you will cum with me just finger fucking your ass. I bet you would prefer that. I bet you would rather get fucked in the ass then fuck a pussy. "

With that Denise stopped stroking her husband little wiener but simultaneously intensified the prostatic pressure.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming Denise" Rich moaned as he ejaculated with only prostate stimulation. "If feels so good."

With that, gob after gob of semen dribbled from his penis onto the bed sheet. His semen had been wasted. There was no chance that his sperm could compete with Drew's. Rich no knew for certain that Denise would carry Drew's baby.

Rich collapsed onto his side spent from the intense stimulation. Denise climbed over beside her husband and cuddled him from behind.

"You know I love you Rich," Denise said. "You are going to be a great father."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Denise Brings Home a Cream Pie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds