• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 04

The Bigger They Are Ch. 04

123

Beth Phoenix had never felt more humiliated, which was really saying something considering she had been recently robbed of her anal cherry by tiny little AJ Lee. She couldn't have imagined anything that could come close to that embarrassingly pleasurable experience, but this was maybe almost as bad or at least a close second because she was the Alpha female of the WWE, a woman taming stud and a total butt buster. There was no way she should be wearing lingerie like some bored housewife trying to get her husband's attention.

To make matters worse it felt like what she was wearing was several sizes too small, the see-through black corset she was wearing making it difficult to breathe and her already big tits look gigantic as they were being pressed to her chest. The worst part was the tiny thong which was digging into her ass so much Beth thought it was literally going to go up one of her holes, and again it seemed to make her fat ass look enormous. The fact that the thigh high stockings, garter belt and high heels fit more or less perfectly were a small comfort as Beth studied her body in the bathroom mirror.

She had always been as confident in her body as anyone could be. Sure she had her moments, but considering the large collection of sluts who were her willing fuck toys Beth mostly didn't worry about such things. Now though, she felt fat and ridiculous, and suddenly terrified that AJ would sneak in the entire divas roster or maybe just random hotel workers to laugh at her the second she stepped out the bathroom and revealed she was wearing such unflattering bitch wear.

"Hurry up Beth and get your fat ass out here." AJ called from the other room, "Mmmmm, I want to see you in that sexy clothing I brought you."

Blushing with humiliation Beth decided the best course of action was just get this over with, so she unlocked the door, opened it and stepped out to thankfully find only little AJ Lee sitting cross-legged on the bed with a beaming grin on her face. That grin quickly turned into a look of wicked lust, Beth trembling slightly as she knew what kind of things must have been going through AJ's head.

"Wow Beth." AJ said breathlessly, "You look amazing."

"I look ridiculous." Beth huffed.

"No way." AJ disagreed, quickly standing up and skipping over to her conquest, "You look like a goddess."

The compliment made Beth blush like a schoolgirl with a crush, the mighty Glamazon looking down before she mumbled, "I look like a hippopotamus. I can't believe you're making me dress like this."

"Oh come on, don't be like that." AJ said, stepping into Beth's personal space, "You look gorgeous. Mmmmm, I can't wait to fuck you."

Because Beth had her head lowered it was easy for AJ to reach up, grab the blonde's hair and pull her down into a passionate kiss following those words, the stronger diva resisting for maybe half a second before melting into AJ's arms. For a while AJ just gently wrapped them around Beth, and she definitely got a thrill out of gently holding The Glamazon while her tongue topped the hell out of Beth's tongue/mouth. But ultimately she just couldn't resist that fat ass, AJ grabbing two handfuls of those meaty cheeks and squeezing them which of course made Beth break the kiss with a gasp.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait to fuck your ass." AJ grinned without missing a beat, "Mmmmm, I can't wait to fuck your big, fat, sexy ass with my big strap-on dick. Stretch that little hole in between these giant cheeks wide open and pound you until you're squealing my name. Mmmmmm, make sure you can't sit down for a week because your little ass hole will still be gaping and aching from what I did to it. Oh God Beth, show me that ass. Show me that big, fat, sexy ass which I'm about to fuck!"

Beth let out another gasp as AJ smacked her ass and stood back before making a twirling motion with her finger, the powerless Glamazon clearly gritting her teeth in anger but doing what her top said, which again made AJ grin widely with delight. That grin faded into a look of awe and lust when AJ saw Beth's big booty perfectly framed by the garter belt and the tiny little thong digging into the blonde's ass crack, Beth's big butt looking even bigger than usual in a very, very good way.

"Oh my God Beth, your ass looks incredible." AJ moaned breathlessly as she kneel down behind her bitch and then slid her hands over those large globes of flesh, eventually squeezing Beth's ass like a butcher with a piece of meat, "Mmmmm God Beth, I don't care how tough and scary you are, someone should have fucked this amazing ass years ago. Ooooooh, then we could have been all fucking this beautiful booty, mmmmmm, each and every one of the divas you've ass fucked over the years lining up to pound this ass so they could all make these giant cheeks of yours jiggle against their thighs. Mmmmmm, I swear Beth, I would have been first in line, every time. But I guess this way I get this incredible booty all to myself, and believe me Beth... this time, I'm going to take full advantage of it!"

With that AJ pulled down that tiny thong and buried her face in Beth's big booty and started frantically lapping at her ass hole. She hadn't meant too. She had genuinely just meant to get a close-up look at Beth's butt, maybe grope it a little, but once she was up close she just couldn't resist. AJ didn't even bother removing the thong, instead just slipping it to one side before greedily beginning to lick Beth's anal ring, making the mighty Glamazon moan with pleasure.

AJ had eaten Beth's ass many times before, often when she was on her knees just like this, except back then it was the stronger diva shoving her face into that big butt, now AJ was practically suffocating herself with those glorious globes of flesh. She only came up for air so she could kiss those globes and spread them wide apart so she could spit onto Beth's back hole and then rub that saliva in with her tongue, although those moments were few and far between and AJ definitely prefer just burying her face in between these cheeks until her entire world became Beth Phoenix's big butt.

After a while of doing this AJ felt the familiar sensation of Beth's super strong hand grabbing her hair and shoving her deeper into that ass, The Glamazon crouching down and sticking out her booty to make sure the little brunette's face was as deep in between the muscular blonde's butt cheeks as physically possible. Which was a clear sign of The Glamazon rebelling, which in some ways was a terrifying thought but in truth AJ loved it up the ass so even if Beth turned the tables on her completely and thus violated the rules of the divas it wouldn't be so bad for her. Besides, right now she wasn't really focusing on that.

Instead AJ was practically obsessed with getting her tongue as far up Beth's butt as possible, the tiny diva abandoning the ass licking for literally thrusting her tongue into that only recently deflowered ass, that soft wet muscle sliding in just far enough that AJ could feel The Glamazon's anal ring clamping down around it which delighted her beyond words. Of course eventually AJ became aware that Beth was frantically pounding two fingers in and out of her own cunt, the tall blonde shuddering as she came in a powerful climax which loosened her grip and allowed AJ to pull away and start roughly spanking the by far stronger diva.

"No! Bad Glamazon! Bad! No trying to top your top!" AJ giggled playfully, while continuously slapping Beth's ass, eventually standing up so she could get more momentum behind her blows, "You're my bitch tonight, remember?"

Taking AJ by surprise instead of continuing to rebel Beth whimpered, "Yes AJ! I'm sorry AJ! I didn't mean to, I just... I was just-"

"No excuses!" AJ said flatly, delivering one final hard blow to Beth's butt before casually walking over to the bed, where she sat down and then calmly asked, "Now bend over my knee."

"No AJ, you can't." Beth protested, her cheeks going pale.

"I can't what?" AJ questioned impatiently.

Beth blushed, "Spank me."

"Why not?" AJ asked.

"Because I'm Beth Phoenix." Beth said desperately, "I'm the Alpha female of the WWE. I'm-"

"My bitch." AJ interrupted, then after a pause added, "You lost to me Beth, twice, and now you're my bitch and I can do whatever I want to you. Those are the rules. Now stop wasting your top's time and bend over like a good little bitch."

Beth momentarily fumed with rage and then went limp with despair. She was still bound by the rules she had spent over half a decade enforcing, and if she broke them now she may never be able to turn the tables on AJ without everyone finding out she had taken it up the ass like a submissive little bitch. So The Glamazon submitted to yet another horrifying humiliation, this time Beth leaning over AJ's knee and struggling to balance herself on it, in the end pretty much holding herself up on her hands and the tips of her toes.

Then AJ went back to groping her ass, Beth whimpering pathetically as her ass cheeks were squeezed, fondled and pinched like a piece of meat, the tiny brunette even slipping a finger in between her cheeks to tickle her embarrassingly wet pussy and vulnerable little ass hole. To her tremendous shame Beth got even more wet when AJ started to spank her, gently at first, but with an ever-increasing roughness until the blonde's butt cheeks were jiggling like a plate of jelly and the sound of the brunette's hand relentlessly connecting with her well rounded rear echoed throughout the room.

Of course Beth had done this to AJ countless times, along with every other WWE diva from her best friend Natalya to the mighty Trish Stratus. All of them had been over her knee at some point, or pressed against a wall, or tied up in a variety of positions so that Beth could give their butts a thorough beating to make sure they knew who was in charge. Now it was AJ. AJ was in charge and she was letting Beth know it, the weaker girl eventually using every ounce of her strength to beat Beth's ass, and even though the Glamazon had taken far worse pain than this it was still constant and on a vulnerable area.

Naturally the worst part of it was how utterly humiliating it was, Beth trying desperately to concentrate on how she had made the likes of Lita and Trish weep for her like this. She also imagined AJ's precious Kaitlyn over her knee, and of course AJ herself, and when that failed Beth imagined herself destroying their asses another way, her biggest strap-on pounding in and out of their butt holes and leaving AJ, Kaitlyn, Trish, Lita and every single other girl she'd ever sodomised lying unconscious with their ass holes gaping open obscenely wide. But it was no use, she couldn't escape from the reality of little AJ Lee spanking her like the disobedient bitch she now was.

For her part AJ was loving her current reality as it had been something she had been thinking about all day long. She had even considered doing it last night, but ultimately decided she wanted to save all her energy for fucking The Glamazon's then virgin butt. It was a decision she didn't regret at all because last night had been a pure anal heaven, a memory AJ would treasure for the rest of her life. Of course she would also treasure having the mighty Beth Phoenix bent over her knee, her big round ass jiggling with every blow of her dainty little hand.

In that moment AJ wished she had big 'man hands' like Beth or Kaitlyn, or had at least half of their strength so she could really do some damage to this fat ass. Which was an unusual feeling for her, because for a wrestler, AJ didn't really delight in causing pain like so many of her peers did. It was why she had only spanked Kaitlyn a few times, because sure, it was a fun way to cement her dominance over the bigger, stronger diva, but it just wasn't as fun as pounding Kaitlyn's ass with her strap-on. However Kaitlyn had never really hurt her, Beth had.

Luckily for the rest of the divas Beth preferred dishing out ass fuckings to show her dominance, but she also regularly dished out the type of brutal butt beatings which left divas in tears with their asses battered and bruised. AJ wasn't sure of the number of times her ass had been turned bright red under Beth's loving hands, and perhaps more importantly she wasn't sure how much she had been forced to watch Kaitlyn suffer the same fate, but she was using all that anger now to make sure that The Glamazon got a taste of her own medicine.

It took a lot to make Beth actually cry out in pain, the moment AJ actually achieved it being a very proud one for her. Of course by then Beth's butt was bright red and AJ's hand felt like it was going to fall off from constantly slamming down on the bigger woman's ass. It was then AJ switched hands and redoubled her efforts, and even then she failed to actually reduce the mighty Glamazon to tears, but she did have the stronger diva whimpering rather pathetically for her which was almost just as good, and definitely more than enough to humiliate the Alpha female of the WWE. Especially as AJ was moments away from fucking her ass again, although there was something else she wanted to do first.

"Ok, I think that's good enough, get your fat ass up and lie on the bed." AJ ordered with one final extra hard smack to Beth's butt.

Eager to bring an end to this painful humiliation Beth quickly scurried off AJ's knee and onto the bed, whimpering softly once she reached her destination as it was only then she realised that the little pipsqueak diva was probably now going to assault the inside of her ass and make it just a sore and aching as the outside now was. However Beth soon learn that this wasn't the case, although what AJ actually wanted was only slightly better, and it came with another smack to her aching ass to make her squeal embarrassingly.

Once she was sure she had Beth's attention AJ firmly said, "I said lie on the bed, as in on your back. You know, the way you made me and Kaitlyn lie on our backs with our sore little asses pressed against the floor so you could ride our faces! Mmmmmm yeah that's right Beth, I'm going to sit on your pretty little face and suffocate you with my cunt! Gonna cover you in my cream and mark you as mine, mmmmmm, then I'm going to fuck you up the ass while my cum is drying on your face, ohhhhhhhhh yeah, the mighty Glamazon's face covered in my cum while I butt fuck her like the submissive little bitch I've turned you into!"

AJ said a whole lot more, but Beth didn't pay any attention. She was too busy gritting her teeth and trying to relax as her sore butt pressed against the bed sheets, Beth trying to keep as much weight as she could on her back but without physically lifting her ass up there was only so much she could do, and if she tried that AJ would no doubt punish her for it, and the blonde just couldn't take another spanking. So she remained silent while AJ first finished her rant and then slowly lowered her pussy down onto Beth's face.

It was fear of another butt beating which caused Beth to immediately stick out her tongue and start lapping away at AJ's pussy the second it was close enough to lick, the stronger diva finding herself letting out an embarrassing loud moan as she tasted the weaker diva's cunt. When she had first started fucking other women Beth had eaten pussy all the time and even enjoyed it, but as she perfected the art of being a Dom she quickly grew to believe pussy licking was the job of the subs. A total Alpha female like herself shouldn't be bothered with pleasing other women in such a way, no, they should pleasure her with their mouths and be grateful for whatever enjoyment they received when Beth was using one of their fuck holes for her pleasure.

Sure, there were a few occasions when she made an exception to that rule, most frequently with her best friend Natalya, but Beth couldn't remember ever going down on AJ before, and despite herself The Glamazon had to admit, this little pipsqueak did have one yummy little fuck hole in between her legs. She might have to briefly sample it again before she ruined it and AJ's ass hole with her biggest strap-on dick, Beth smiling dreamily as she planned her revenge while subconsciously really getting into licking her temporary top's pussy.

When Beth's tongue first slid over the sensitive lips of her pussy AJ forgot all about talking dirty in favour of moaning in blissful happiness. Ok, so Beth wasn't the best rug muncher she'd had, not even close, yet while Beth lacked the enthusiasm of a veteran cunt licker like Kelly Kelly or the enthusiasm of Layla El or the sheer love and devotion of her girlfriend Kaitlyn the one thing the muscular blonde did have going for her was that she was The Glamazon Beth Phoenix, the longest reigning Alpha female in the WWE's not so well known history, AJ once again becoming lost in that fact as she enjoyed a nice long pussy licking.

To be fair AJ kind of lost track of time. Minutes or hours could have passed and she wouldn't know the difference, the tiny brunette far to preoccupied with the tongue lapping against her cunt to really worry about such matters. Then the rather competent tongue work caught up with her and AJ felt a growing need to cum. At first AJ's reaction to this was to gently grind down on the face she was now firmly sitting on, subtly encouraging Beth to give her more of that wonderful tongue. Then she grinned as a far more effective way crossed her mind.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck me Beth! Ooooooooh yes, fuck me with your tongue. Stick your tongue inside me and fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd." AJ cried out as Beth immediately did as she was told, the tiny brunette struggling to still form words, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeeeeee, oh fuck, FUCK YES! FUCK ME BETH! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE AND MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN FUCK YOU UP THE ASS! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I WANT TO FUCK THE GLAMAZON UP THE ASS WHILE MY CUM IS DRYING ON HER FACE!"

AJ heard Beth whimpering softly underneath her in a mixture of apprehension and anticipation, the confused blonde clearly dreading her next ass fucking and yet at the same time she couldn't wait. It was the same for AJ for her second time taking a cock up her ass so it was totally understandable, but again that it was the mighty Glamazon who was now in that position was an incredible turn on. The whimpering also caused these wonderful little vibrations which AJ felt deep inside her core as Beth continued to slam fuck her cunt with that wicked tongue of hers, the smaller diva frantically grinding down on the bigger diva in rhythm with those thrusts until she came.

Once Beth's tongue started pumping in and out of her pussy it didn't really take long at all, AJ soon becoming completely incoherent as she reached the edge of orgasm. And unlike so many other times with this woman Beth couldn't deny her because it wasn't her choice, and AJ was in no mood to slow things down. She had wanted to cum quick and hard so she could save her energy for butt fucking Beth, and that's exactly what she got, AJ letting out a deafening scream as her cream covered the other WWE diva's face.

Beth was used to smothering weaker girls with her pussy or ass, either shoving them in between her thighs or in between her cheeks or just grinding onto their faces like AJ was now doing to her. She'd only experienced being in her current position once before during her first time with another woman, and even then she had got out of it quickly as it was far too submissive for her taste. Eating pussy was one thing, but this position felt like pure submission. Now to her shame she was finding a certain level of thrill in this, but Beth firmly told herself that was just because AJ's cum tasted so good.

Not that AJ's regular pussy cream hadn't been good, because it had, it was just there was something extra enticing about girl cum. As she struggled to get every drop Beth found she understood why some sluts could get addicted to it, which was a thought which had crossed her mind during the rare occasions she had gone down on another girl. Of course Beth wasn't a cum slut like the rest of the WWE divas so naturally she failed to swallow all of AJ's cum, a great deal of those juices ending up covering her face, a shudder running through The Glamazon as she always thought she was marking her territory when she did this to her conquests, and now she was the conquest being marked. Tiny little AJ Lee had conquered her and marked her as her territory.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds