• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Discovery

Discovery

Ruth had been through a year that could only be labeled as devastating. She had turned forty just two short months ago and did not want to embrace the fact. The second of her two children moved on and out and was no longer there to nurture and care for. But most of all, her husband of twenty one years had suddenly and unexpectedly told her in no uncertain terms that he was done with their marriage and was divorcing her.

That is what hurt the most. Hadn't she always taken care of him, tried to do the best she could for him? She always kept herself in shape and did her best to look attractive for him, even when he insisted that she dress more provocatively then she would like.

She always took care of his needs, never denying herself to him when he wanted her. Even when all he wanted was for her to go down on him and then roll over and go to sleep leaving her frustrated and craving her own release.

They had married out of high school and she had only known one other man in an intimate fashion. Their sex life had been mundane by most standards. Once or twice a week she could expect a quick fuck with little to no regard about her own needs and desires. He would crawl into bed, never noticing that she had gone out of her way to look as sexy and desirable as she could possibly make herself for him. He may kiss her a few times and then the inevitable.

He would put his hand on the top of her head, push her down until she started to suck and fondle his cock and balls. With his hand gripping her hair he would force her to take all of his hardening cock into her mouth and throat. When he was in the mood for more he would eventually roll her over and slide into her, fucking her until he gained his orgasm, then drift off to sleep.

Most of the time Ruth would eventually drift off into a fitful sleep feeling frustrated and alone even with her husband there beside her. When the desire was to great she would wait until he was asleep and use her fingers to gain some release.

Her life feel into a routine of going to work, coming home to her empty little apartment, reading or perhaps a little television, a glass of wine and then off to bed to start over the next day.

And then her life started to take a drastic change of course.

It was a Saturday in August, the temperature had soared and she was restless and bored. Ruth decided to take a swim in the pool in her apartment complex, something she seldom did. She put on her one-piece bathing suit, grabbed her sunglasses and a towel and headed down to the pool. There were a few people there when she arrived, but being early in the day it wasn't overly crowded. For the next half an hour she swam and relaxed in the cooling water.

Pulling herself up over the edge, she decided to find a place to get a little sun on her pale skin. She hadn't noticed him arrive, it must have been while she was in the pool and oblivious to her surroundings.

He was lying on one of the lounge chairs reading a book as she walked past, heading for that area as there were fewer people and more sun to lay herself out in. She noticed out of the corner of her eye as he lowered his book and looked at her. She glanced his way just in time to see his eyes move down her body unashamed at the way he moved them over her breasts, her hips and down her legs. She felt like she should have taken offense but the way his eyes moved over her caused a tingling in her belly and her nipples to tighten up against her wet bathing suit. She gave up a little gasp at the sensation, as it was something new to her, something unexpected.

She draped her towel over one of the chaise lounges across from him and laid back, situating herself to make the best of the sun.

Even with her eyes closed she could sense him, his eyes taking in her body, something animal like about the way he looked at her. Her husband had seldom even noticed, no matter how hard she tried, to appreciate the way she kept herself looking good for him. Having this man she didn't even know drinking in every curve and swell of her body was having an effect on her. She could feel herself dampening, the tingling in her belly growing.

Using her sunglasses as a shield to hide behind she looked at him. He must have been older then her, late forties early fifties perhaps? He had dark brown eyes that seemed to pierce her soul; able to look deep inside of her and see everything she wanted to hide.

His body was not as fit as hers; he carried a few extra pounds, but nothing that was objectionable. His features were pleasant in a rough weather worn look that spoke of years of being outdoors in his profession. He wasn't someone she would generally take interest of in passing. But there was something about the way he would steel glances at her without trying to hide it, how his eyes moved over her that excited something in her she wasn't aware existed.

It started innocently enough; the tingling in her dampening pussy was starting to get the best of her. She started to tense and release the muscles deep inside of her watching from behind her glasses as his eyes seemed to sear her body like fire.

Her dampness was growing and the sensation was intensifying with each passing moment. She tried hard as she could to keep from letting the sensations get the best of her.

And then it happened. She saw a sly grin spread across his face as he caught her thighs squeezing together against her will. He knew that she was trying to control her actions and failing. The fact that he knew what she was doing both mortified her, and at the same time triggered something inside of her she hadn't felt in so long. She couldn't help herself. She exploded into orgasm, her body tightening and quivering from head to toe. She had to bite down on her towel to keep from crying out and drawing the attention of everyone else at the pool. Her cheeks felt like fire and she knew they were red and impossible to hide, glancing up she saw his eyes on her and a mischievous grin on his lips. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

Her shame was unbearable; she had to get out of here and back to the safety of her apartment quickly. As soon as she was able to catch her breath she gathered her things and quickly started to leave. Her muscles were not cooperating after the intense orgasm that had just wracked her body. She had to walk by his chair to get to the gate that led out of the pool and toward safety. As fate would have it that was when she stumbled. She saw him quickly reach out to her as she fell, guiding her into a sitting position on the end of his chase with his strong hand on her arm. The touch electrified her. She sat there for a moment with her head down, not looking up at him. Gently she felt his fingertips under her chin. He raised her head up so she could look into her eyes and brushed her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

For the first time she heard his soothing voice, there was something in it that demanded compliance. "Sit down and relax for a moment before you fall over." She was so ashamed that he knew what had happened. He knew she had just exploded into orgasm without a touch, with nothing more then his look driving her over the edge. She blushed even harder and simply said: "Yes Sir".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Discovery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 648 milliseconds