• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Turned Good

Blackmail Turned Good

1234

Dear reader, this story is one of blackmail and coercion, but ending in true love between a more mature woman, and a man thirteen years her junior. Hope you enjoy it, I did.

*****

Geoff Tyler was sat in his office chair, he was unable to speak, he had just had the biggest shock of his thirty seven year old life. He had been taken by total surprise, utter shock descended over him like a dark cloud, fear, dread, the end of his life as he knew it was at an end.

His house, his home, his family, his lifestyle, his living, and in fact his whole world. His wife would leave him he was sure, and he would be almost certain to go to jail, no not almost, it was 100% certain, all of it would be gone at the press of one button, what was he going to do.

"You need to get a hold of yourself Geoff, don't let the rest of the team see you like this through the glass separators, they can't hear you, but they can see you," said the young man sat in front of him, separated by Geoff's big desk.

Geoff stared at the small stack of documents spread out in front of him; there were about ten A4 sheets in all. And all were filled with rows of numbers, a running total at the bottom, and the sum of that total was 1.576.846 USD. Although the alternative amount was in Euros, a converted figure last used had been 164USD to 1 Euro.

This was the amount Geoff had squirreled away over the last ten years. He had systematically robbed the firm he had worked for, for the last fifteen years. He had been so sure of himself; he had taken such great care, never once taking huge amounts of money, always small ones. And always when no one could 'see' it in the computer system, one that he had helped to set up twelve years ago.

Now his world was in tatters, he felt sick; he threw up into his waste basket. "I understand how you feel Geoff, but hey ho, hey?" the young man smiled at him. Geoff was the financial director of the world wide construction company he worked for, he had a lavish lifestyle, he had a beautiful wife, two fantastic children, and all to live for.

The young man sat opposite him, he grimaced when Geoff was sick in the bin, he rose and opened a window. He was Marty Peters; he was Geoff's junior assistant, a sort of gofer, but also he was being trained by the great man. His father was a big wheel in the industry and had requested that his son enter a works experience programme for six months before returning to college. To complete his degree in Political, Financial and Corporate. He had two weeks left before he left for good.

Marty was nearly twenty one years old, and was super savvy with computers, his father had worked as a soft ware designer and engineer, and could find his way around any computer in the world, and this knowledge he had passed on to his extremely clever son.

And Marty had been going back through time on Geoff's computer learning the programmes he himself had set up. Geoff knew he was using his machine, but wasn't troubled or concerned about it, but he should have been! Marty noticed anomalies on several classified balance sheets, it piqued his interest, things like that always did, he wasn't looking for anything devious, but that's what he found.

It took him more than three months to piece things together and finally and incontrovertibly, it was Geoff Tyler's doing, he had unloaded from the firm the undeniable sum of 1.576.846 USD. Marty's first thought was, shall I say nothing, shall I go upstairs with it, shall I challenge Geoff himself, but this would give him chance to delete the evidence Marty had uncovered, then blown him out of the water, and ruined his upcoming career before he even got started on it.

At almost twenty one years old Marty was fully grown man, and he was an impressive specimen of a man too. Good looking, tall at six feet two, 190lbs. He had had girlfriends from a young age, and he was more than sexually competent, his last one, a divorcee would confess to that. And he had a brain so sharp you could cut yourself on it. He was a rising star of that he was certain, but now he wondered what to do, it was only money after all. But surely the great man had enough already?

And then came the one thing that made his mind up as to what to do, it was dangerous, it could blow up in his face, but he was confident enough in himself to believe it wouldn't. He had met Geoff's wife two weeks ago at a company brunch. She fascinated him, she was gorgeous, she was also very intelligent, which he knew would or should work in his favour.

Kelly Tyler was a real honey, five feet seven inches, long glossy auburn hair, a figure that any woman would kill for, but it was her face that captivated him, it was beautiful, and the thing(s) that pointed him in her direction, after he had weighed up the pro's and con's of what to do, were her lips. He had tried not to stare, but every facial contortion she pulled, a smile, a grin, a purse, a whistle like blow, even a grimace, said to the whole world and to him in particular. 'You want to kiss me don't you?'

She was thirty four years old, and was all woman, she was elegant in her movements, demure, yet debonair, she, to Marty, was sex on legs. Her eyes were bright and investigative; he surmised that when she was glancing around she was appraising people. Her gaze fell on him, their eyes met; he felt the heat from the twenty yards he was from her. He locked his eyes on her and fired back, then he tipped his drink to her in acknowledgement, and winked. Marty saw the flicker of a smile before she turned away. To him she was the most stylish woman he had ever laid eyes on; he got a hard on just looking at her that day.

Marty had reluctantly decided that a little blackmail might not go amiss, and his target wasn't Geoff or his illicit money, no, it was his gorgeous wife Kelly, and it would have to happen this weekend, because the following week he would be gone for good, never to return. And really, he thought, if the worst comes to the worst then I'll make him return the money and forget it.

And now he was about to detonate the bomb he had been preparing in his mind. "Mr Tyler, Geoff," he said quietly, "this is your own doing, you have embezzled a lot of money, it can't be denied, the bank account numbers are all there. The twenty three from the company and the one you have in the Cayman Isles."

Geoff sat there stunned, his mind was doing cartwheels, tossing situations around in his head, and discarding them as fast as each one appeared, he was in sthuck, the deep mucky brown stuff, deep shit! He was already drowning, going under, the quick sand had him and he was being sucked down, and no life belt!

"You have become your own Nemesis Geoff," Marty said, "What do you think I should do Geoff, shall I take this upstairs to the head man Geoff? But I think we know what will happen when they investigate all this don't we Geoff," he told him, the constant use of his name irritated 'Geoff.' Marty pointed at the documents. "You'll be in the nick Geoff, and the keys thrown into the river, you'll be an old man before they let you out, Geoff!" Marty had no idea if this was true, and he was guessing Geoff didn't either.

"What do you want you little bastard," Geoff got tough, "do you think you can blackmail me you cunt!" Marty smiled inwardly, 'nice Geoff, real nice,' he said to himself. "Half Marty, is that what you want hmmm, half of the money, maybe all of it?" His tough guy act fell on deaf ears.

"Right then Geoff, if that's your attitude I'll send it all up to the head conch right now," he got out of the chair and headed for the door. 'If he calls my bluff now I'm goosed,' Marty told himself, he turned the door knob, and Geoff called him back. His voice was weak, he was beaten, Marty had got him, now Marty smiled, but not at Geoff. 'Part two coming up,' he muttered under his breath.

"You want to talk Geoff?" Marty was confident now.

"What do you want Marty, tell me, I don't care what it is, you've got me. I'm done, my life will be over if you let this out," he dropped his head into his hands before looking at his tormentor. Outside of his office people were milling about, sat at their desks, doing their jobs.

"Geoff," he said," there are two things I have in mind that I can do, and which one I do will be yours to choose."

"What are they; tell me, I'll do whatever you say okay?" Geoff said almost brokenly. He knew what the first one would be, Marty went up stairs. But he had no idea what the second choice would be, and it would bowl him over, head over heels.

"Good Geoff, we have to keep this civil," Marty said, "and please remember where you are, any commotion in here from you will have devastating consequences, only for you though, not for me."

"Will you get on with it!" Geoff growled.

"I am having a long weekend this week, you already know that don't you; you signed it off for me, Friday through Monday, yes?" Geoff nodded. Marty took a deep breath, "Okay," he said, first option, One, I can go upstairs, and you are out of here, and you go straight to jail, agreed?" Geoff nodded his head, he was shitting himself wondering what No two would be.

"Number two Geoff is," Marty sucked in oxygen, "Kelly, your beautiful wife, spends this weekend with me," it was all he said, Marty saw Geoff's ears change colour, his cheeks flushed, he was coming to the boil. Marty quickly hooked his thumb over his shoulder a few times, indicating the staff in the outer office.

Geoff saw him, glanced up and got the message; but it didn't stop the rage at the suggestion. He was gripping the edge of his desk in utter anger. "How dare you even suggest such a thing you horrible little shit. I'll tell you what, take the fucking papers up, I'd rather you do that, because you are NOT getting my wife!"

He threw them at Marty, Marty groaned inwardly, he'd fucked it up, intending now to get up and leave, forget about it and walk away, He would tell his father he had learned all he could, he stood, looked at Geoff, turned and walked to the door.

"Stop," Geoff said, "stop, how can you do this Marty, I thought we were friends, colleagues. What do you think Kelly will do, do you think she will say yes?"

"I don't know what she will say Geoff," Marty replied, but he was a lot happier than he was ten seconds ago, "but you ought to ask her, today is Wednesday, let me know by tomorrow afternoon, or the docs go up!" he told his boss, and walked out. Marty was shaking like a leaf in a gale, he had actually had the nerve to do it, and at the moment things were going more or less as he had hoped, and planned for.

Geoff left work early that day, he didn't even glance at Marty who watched him go, and wondered if he would get a telephone call that night, or the shit hit the fan tomorrow, there was no record of their conversation, so he could play the dummy if things went tits up.

He never got any contact that night, but in the Tyler household, just after the children were put to bed. Geoff sat his wife down and told her the whole story. How unwittingly he had uncovered a loop hole in the accounting system, and for a joke had lifted money from it. He had opened an account in the Caymans, he had always intended to return the misappropriated money, but he hadn't, and now ten years on he had stolen over one and a half million.

"My God Geoff, you must return it, and now! If anyone finds out you'll go to jail and never be employed again, your life, our life, and probably us, after the stink, would be over too." She wrung her hands and stood up. He followed her around the house, trying to hug her, she shrugged him off.

"All this time I have believed you to be a pillar of society, a fine upstanding law abiding citizen, and now I find out you are nothing but a common crook, a criminal, I hate you!" she blubbed. He took her in his arms; she stayed there for a moment before pushing him away.

"So," she said, regaining her composure as much as she could, "what are we, correction, what are you, going to do about it. It's a good job no one knows but you and me!" He looked at her, he wanted to tell her about Marty but he lost his balls. Kelly stared at him, she suddenly grew fearful, "what is it, what is it you are not telling me Geoff, come on, out with it!"

His head dropped, "There is someone else, whom knows, and I'm in real trouble Kel, I don't know what to do?" Kelly was shocked to the core.

"So that's the reason you've told me, it wasn't a guilty conscience was it, you had to tell me, because you are going to be exposed aren't you?" she screamed at him. He tried to shush her, telling not to wake the kids. Kelly pushed him so hard he went backwards over a chair, and landed heavily on the floor.

"Who else knows Geoff, who is it, what can we do, what can you do, is there anything I can do?" she kicked him in the ribs before he got back up. "This has to be contained, because if this gets out, you and I are finished, and you'll never see me or the kids again, I can guarantee it!" He sat in a chair, put his head in his hands, now he had to tell her of Marty's demand, it was his only way out.

"Do you remember young Marty from the company brunch two weeks ago?" he asked her. Kelly thought for a moment, and then she remembered the good looking young man who was her husband's assistant, and she remembered his cheeky grin, tipping his drink to her suggestively, and lastly, she remembered him winking at her. She had liked his impish smile, and the way he tilted his head.


"Not him Geoff, are you serious, his father is one of the most influential people you could know," she said, "what does he want, how did he find out?"

"He found out because he went into my machine and discovered the files, he wasn't looking for them, he wasn't looking for anything, he was learning the programme's I had made for the company. It was supposed to be unbreakable, but somehow he did it."

"So now we're getting somewhere," Kelly said, her lips pursing, Marty would have creamed his pants if had seen her do that, he loved it. "We'll buy him off, he must have a price, what did he say he wanted?" She saw a grey pallor cover her husband's face, for some reason she didn't like it, this was going to be bad, she knew it.

"He does have a price Kelly, and as far as I can see it's really the only one that's on offer, he either goes upstairs and reveals what I've done, or." He stopped speaking looking helplessly at his beautiful wife.

"What Geoff, or what!" she shouted at him, "come on you fucking coward," she railed at him, she never ever swore, she was so upset, angry and scared.

He stared at her, "His other option was that, er, ah, er, you, er Oh God Kelly," he faltered, took a huge breath, and said, "he wants you to spend this upcoming weekend with him, for three days, and nights," he added morosely. Kelly fell into a chair, her legs had given way, she stared about her wildly, unseeing, uncomprehending.

"You are telling me that the only way out of this, to stop you going to jail, to stop us losing everything we have, is if I share a bed with him, let him have me, is that it?" her voice was loud and weak. Her husband could only look at her. "And where will all this take place Geoff, here in our home, in a hotel, where Geoff, fucking where!"

"I don't know Kel, he never got that far, I don't want you to do it, I really don't?" he bleated.

"Well Mr fucking bighead, Mr embezzler, Mr know all, you tell me what we, or I, can do about it, it looks to me like you, or I, don't have a fucking option, do we, do I, do you?" Her husband hung his head; he was totally shamed, lost, and completely beaten. Kelly sat in her chair, tears were in her beautiful eyes, and her lips trembled.

Geoff went to his wife to comfort her, but she just slapped him, "don't you come near me you dirty horrible nasty thieving bastard! I'm going to bed, and don't even think of coming with me, you are in the back from now on, and probably for the rest of your cheap life," she really did hate him in this very moment. That night, as with Marty, they all tossed and turned, each wondering what the next day would bring.

In the morning Kelly was up first, her husband came down bleary eyed, she made breakfast, the kids were upstairs playing, he attempted conversation, but his wife turned away, she wasn't interested in what he had to say. When he put his coat on to go to work, she said to him.

"Have Marty pick me up at five Friday afternoon, I'll be ready to go with him to where ever he wants to take me, you loser!" she told him, "And tell him this, if he can't do me properly, I'll kill him, I'm not doing this just to be a stand in, an extra at the theatre. And I'll want you to know I have been screwed by a real man, by a man with real balls!" She pushed him out of the door and slammed it shut.

Then she reopened it, threw a bag at him that she had prepared, and said, "And I don't want to see you until this is over, use a hotel tonight because you won't get in here! I'll have the baby sitter arranged for Friday afternoon." The door slammed in his face again. When he got to work he was still in shock, as soon as Marty came in he called him into his office.

"My wife has, very reluctantly agreed to your demands, I will hate you forever for this Marty, and one day if I can, retribution will be exacted." He told him of Kelly's instructions regarding picking her up at five, ordered him out of his office and never to set foot in it again. Marty was as shocked as Geoff was, he had decided that if Kelly had said no, then he would have gone away, a sad boy.

But she hadn't, she had agreed and now, all bar the shouting he would have her for three days and nights. He knew it would be difficult getting to her, but if he didn't succeed, he would show his ass in a shop window for a week, he was that confident. He quietly gathered his belongings, rang personnel and told them he was sick and was going home, he left and would never return. The files and documents, unknown to Geoff, were already shredded and deleted. He was actually home free with his money, Marty didn't care.

He drove out to his grandmother's home, she was with his parents and Marty had the keys. He would make everything ready for Kelly's visit, he did not intend to rush her, he would try to woo her, be nice, attentive, and listen to every word. He prepared the BBQ, bought steaks and fish, salad, and most important, six good bottles of mixed fine wine, white and rose.

He also searched his grandmother's music library, and found what he wanted, waltz type music, cheery, but soft. There was a large summer house in the garden with a veranda that he could dance with Kelly on, he hoped. And a babbling brook tinkling past, he tested the music for sound, got it all in tune, the speakers were set, he left it ready for use.

He went into the master bedroom, and remade the bed with fresh satin sheets, turned each corner down, he checked right around the house, there was nothing he could see that would give her rise to question him, all he wanted was Geoff's wife here now, he was as ready as he would ever be!

That night in the spare bedroom Marty had to jack off, the thoughts of what he was going to do, and whom he was going to do, it was too much, he blew a full load hard and long all over his chest. He slept soundly. In the Tyler household Kelly told the children that daddy was away for a night, but would be home tomorrow, but then told them that she had to go away for three days because nanny was feeling unwell.

In the hotel Geoff lay awake all night trying to come up with a way out, he failed, then he fell asleep, he awakened to be one hour late for work, he rang in and said he would be there after lunch, instead he went to the bar down stairs and got rip roaring drunk. It was eleven o clock in the evening when he came round.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Turned Good

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds