• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 03

Prison Pet Pt. 03

123

Previously on Prison Pet

Part 1: Erica is sentenced to 18 months in a women's penitentiary. She is initiated into the ways of submission and lesbianism by the inmate leader Roxie. Roxie sees something attractive in Erica and seeks to make Erica her own. Roxie convinces Erica to agree to be her slave for the next five days.

Part 2: The first day of Erica's training. Roxie tests Erica in the shower to ensure that Erica will actually follow all of Roxie's commands. Erica spends her first night of training with Roxie's friend, Trina. Trina specializes in bondage, spanking, and female ejaculation.

*****

In the shower the next morning Roxie didn't ask or mention anything about what had transpired during the night before between Trina and Erica. When Roxie first saw Erica in the morning, she gave Erica a kiss on the lips and sniffed Erica's face. She could clearly smell Trina's fluids on Erica's face and hair. When they reached the shower Roxie insisted on Erica washing her. Erica ran the soap up and down Roxie's body and rubbed the lather in all of Roxie's crevices. Erica paid special attention to the underside of Roxie's bosom as she hefted Roxie's large breasts. "Now pet, you need to make sure all of me is nice and clean. Especially the dirty bits." Erica took the bar of soap and began rubbing Roxie's pussy with it. Roxie let out a moan and Erica took one of her soapy hands and rubbed it up and down Roxie's asscrack, lightly brushing Roxie's rosebud with her fingertip as she did so. Roxie stared at Erica with a look of lust and said, "I think you need to be cleaned as well pet." Roxie winked at Erica and said, "It sounds like you are even dirtier than I am, after all."

Erica handed Roxie the bar of soap and Roxie rubbed it between her hands. Once Roxie's hands were properly lathered she began rubbing her hands all over Erica's body. Roxie strode behind Erica and put her arms around Erica's front to heft and squeeze Erica's breasts. Erica's breasts were quite large proportionally in comparison to her tall and skinny frame and Roxie seemed to relish squeezing them. Whenever a guy had felt Erica's breasts it had seemed purely for his pleasure. Roxie seemed to make Erica's tits feel as pleasurable as possible by rubbing and squeezing and pinching. Roxie took her hands and rubbed Erica's back, thighs, ass and feet with them. Roxie pulled Erica close to her so that Erica could feel Roxie's breasts on her back. Erica felt Roxie's warmth on her back and pushed her ass back until she felt Roxie's moistening pussy touching her backside.. Roxie took one hand and started lightly squeezing Erica's throat while her other hand rubbed Erica's pussy furiously. Roxie was grinding her genitals against Erica's back as Roxie massaged Erica's clitoris. After a minute of this, Erica's legs began to give out as she felt her orgasm approaching. Roxie stopped rubbing her and held her up. Erica groaned but Roxie tsked at her and said, "Not yet, pet."

Erica looked around the shower and noticed all the women were transfixed by Erica and Roxie's display. Not all of them seemed to be enjoying it however. Blair and Tammy in particular looked like sourpusses. For what it's worth, Trina seemed to be offering encouragement, yelling "Roxie, you lucky bitch. I would love to own that pussy!"

Roxie held Erica close and whispered into her ear, "Are you still mine, pet. Even after last night?"

Erica replied, "I won't lie Mistress, I loved the taste of Trina's pussy. But I am still all yours. I live to please you."

Roxie moaned and pulled Erica closer to her so that their bountiful breasts mashed together. They opened their mouths and kissed with their tongues while the hot water poured over them. With Roxie in her arms, Erica felt at peace.

At dinner that evening, Erica was walking while holding her food tray to sit next to Roxie when Tammy bumped into her. Tammy asked, "What the fuck do you think you are doing? One day you couldn't stand the sight of Roxie but the next you are letting her piss in your mouth?"

"There are things you just don't understand, Tammy." Erica replied. She did not want to mention any of the details about the deal she had made with Roxie.

"You are just a fad you know right? She will move on again before too long. Pretty soon you will just be another neglected toy."

Erica couldn't help answering, "You mean like you are?"

"Fuck you! Count me glad I don't have to lick the pussy of that fatass any more. I guess you don't have a problem with being a little lesbian slut. Go ahead, that just means I won't have to be one any more!"

Erica suddenly became enraged. Tammy could talk shit about her, but there was no way she was going to insult Erica's Mistress in front of her. Erica stepped forward closer to Tammy. Tammy seemed to realize that she had just pissed off someone bigger and stronger than she was. "Just leave me the fuck alone from now on," Tammy yelled as she stormed off. Erica looked over and saw Roxie sitting at the table looking at her. She had obviously seen, but not heard the entire confrontation. Erica sat next to Roxie and tried to eat and converse with the other women sitting next to her, but inside she was seething. She wanted to make that little bitch pay for her insult.

As they walked back to their cells, Erica and Roxie were holding hands as had become their habit. When it came to separate, Roxie gave Erica a quick kiss on the mouth. Roxie said, "I have a feeling that your night with Avette is going to be very... educational. Try to enjoy it."

Erica walked to Avette's quarters in cell 18F, having no idea what to expect. Avette was a bit of a legend in this jail. Avette was originally from Quebec, and her accent still sounded French-Canadian. The pretext for Avette's imprisonment was rather tragic. Avette and her lesbian lover had plotted to murder the lover's abusive husband. But the murder had been botched and the husband managed to strangle his wife before Avette finally stabbed him to death. The prosecutor had somehow been able to charge Avette with both murders claiming she seduced and coerced her friend. Avette she was now in the middle of serving a life sentence. It had already been fifteen years since her incarceration, and Avette was a middle-aged woman in her early 40s. While she was a member of Roxie's gang (Roxie had been in jail four years already and quickly rose to the top of the prisoner hierarchy) Avette was considered almost separate and just as influential a person ias Roxie was.

Years of hard living had still not dampened Avette's beauty. She was still a lovely looking brunette, although she had lines of age beginning to form on her face. Roxie and Trina were about the same age as Erica with all being in their late 20s. This was the first woman that Erica would be with that actually felt older. Erica walked into Avette's cell and the guard closed the barred doors and walked away. Apparently they had received orders not to interfere with whatever was taking place in this cell.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Avette said, spreading her arms open wide. Erica wasn't sure if it was the accent, but Avette words sounded very sensual. "Make yourself comfortable." Erica sat down on the cot across from Avette. Unlike Trina, Avette had decided to retain her clothing at the start of the evening. Avette had long, brunette hair and sensuous lips. Erica could see through Avette's shirt that she had a very large sized bosom. Erica was beginning to love large breasts like the one's that Roxie possessed.

Avette continued, "I have seen the way Roxie looks at you. I have never seen her so enamored with someone. And tonight I get to find out what makes you so special." Avette clicked her tongue and brought her finger to her mouth.

"Avette, may I have permission to ask you any questions?"

"You may ask me whatever you wish, dear."

"What should I call you?"

"Hmmmm, yes. This evening you may call me Madame or Mademoiselle."

"What are you going to be teaching me tonight, Madame?"

"I understand that you have given all of your holes for Roxie to own. I want to make sure you are properly trained in the use of all of them so you can be a perfect sex slave."

"What does that mean?"

All of a sudden the lights dimmed for lights out. Some of the flood lights came on and there was just enough illumination to see Avette sitting across from me.

"Ah," said Avette. "It is time. Please take your pants off." Erica stood up and did as she was told. She was still not wearing underwear this week so she stood before Avette half-naked.

"Very nice. You have wonderful legs. You might as well take your shirt off as well." Erica pulled her shirt over her head as Avette inspected her. "Very nice rack, though I am not really a breast woman. I love a good ass. Turn around and bend over for me so I may see your posterior." Erica did so and after she had bent over she winced in pain as Avette slapped her ass hard.

Avette said, "Very nice ass. I love when there is enough meat on there to make such a smacking noise. Now I want you to put your hands back on both asscheeks. Very good. Now please spread your cheeks apart and allow me to see your rosebud." Erica spread the skin around her pussy to show Avette but Avette laughed, "Ha. You don't even know what a rosebud is. No, spread your cheeks so that you may open your asshole for me." Erica began to become worried about what Avette had planned for her but she did as she was told. She spread her ass open so that she could feel air on her exposed asshole. She suddenly felt like she needed to use the bathroom but tried to fight the urge.

"Ah, that is a beautiful rosebud. I am going to enjoy this tonight. Now I need you to go over and sit on the toilet." Alarm bells were ringing in Erica's head, but she still obeyed. Disobeying Avette would be the same as disobeying Roxie, and there was no way Erica would let that happen. After Erica sat on the toilet Avette said, "Before we begin, I need the inside of your ass to be as empty and clean as possible. Please dispose of any of your waste."

Erica wasted no time with questions, an order was an order. Erica began to pee in the toilet as she had been holding her urine in since before dinner. Erica contacted the muscles in her rectum, and began to defecate into the toilet. Avette stared at Erica the whole time as Erica voided her bowels. This was the strangest and most weirdly intimate experience of Erica's life so far. She had never shared something this private with someone. Erica noticed with a mix of disgust and arousement that Avette was obviously getting turned on by Erica's display.

"Very good," Avette said. "Are you sure that is all of it?"

"There might be a little more, Madame." Erica tried pushing again and more feces evacuated from her bowels. Erica tried pushing again and no more came out. "I think that is all, Madame."

"Very well done." Avette said. She grabbed something from by the sink and handed it to Erica. "Clean your asshole with these." Erica saw with embarrassment that they were baby wipes. She took a few wipes and cleaned her ass as best she could. She disposed of the wipes and flushed the toilet.

"We are not quite clean enough yet." Avette said. "On your hands and knees." As Erica got on the floor she saw Avette take what looked like an IV and a small hose out of a drawer. While Erica had only been introduced to kink since joining the prison less than two weeks ago, she knew enough to recognize an enema bag and a catheter.

"What are you going to do, Madame?"

"Don't worry, little one. This will make everything feel so much better."

"That looks like contraband. How are you allowed to have it?"

"It is amazing what Roxie can get from the infirmary if she just pays the right people the right amount."

Avette sat on the floor next to Erica and began rubbing around Erica's asshole. Avette tried to put her finger in Erica's anus but it was too tight to allow any penetration. Avette could only infiltrate Erica's asshole with the very tip of her finger. "Ah yes, you are extremely tight. I tried to put a finger in your ass a few days ago in the shower but was unsuccessful. You have never had anything in your ass before, have you?"

Erice shook her head and said, "No, Mademoiselle." Erica had always considered that area of her body filthy and never touched herself there or allowed anyone else to be touched by anyone else. But she was learning that things she had thought were filthy were the things that turned her on the most now. Erica took her hands and tried to spread her asshole open to allow Avette's finger to enter. Avette's index finger slowly penetrated about halfway inside Erica's anus, and she moved it in and out a few times before removing it. Avette then stuck the catheter inside Erica's rectum and began pumping the fluid into Erica. Erica gasped as she felt her ass being filled by the liquid. Avette kept pumping it in until the bag was completely empty and Erica was completely filled with the solution.

"I am going to take the catheter out, you will keep all of it in until I order you to release. Do you understand?" Avette said.

Erica nodded, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to keep in the immense pressure. She felt the catheter being removed from her and a little bit of the liquid squirted out before Erica's sphincter was able to contain it.

"Careful, bitch." Avette said. "If you get that mess all over the floor of my room I am making you lick it all up. To the toilet. You may not release until I tell you to."

Erica returned to the toilet and sat down on it again. Avette still had not told her she was done, so Erica sat with clenched teeth trying to hold it all in. Avette tortured her like this for about half a minute before she yelled, "Release!"

Immediately, Erica let go and screamed as she felt the liquid spraying out of her bowels into the toilet. There were some very unflattering noises coming from Erica's anus as she tried pushing the remnants of the liquid out, but Avette seemed to pay it no mind. Erica was in ecstasy after the pain of withholding and the relief of being able to release at Avette's command. Erica felt entirely refreshed after having her ass cleaned out for the first time.

After giving Erica a moment to calm down Avette went over and sat down next to Erica while she was still sitting on the toilet. She put her hands on Erica's face and said, "I performed the same procedure on myself earlier. Now we shouldn't need to worry about any filth getting in the way as we play with each other's assholes for the rest of the night."

Erica tried not to look too shocked at Avette's frankness. Erica was going to spend the rest of the night exploring a part of herself she never had never even considered before. Avette suddenly yelled "Get on the floor, cunt! Crawl!" Erica got off the toilet and began crawling over to where Avette had walked and was now standing. Avette pointed to the floor and yelled, "You got my very nice and clean floor wet with your dirtiness! You must clean up your filth with your tongue."

Erica looked down at where there were wet spots on the floor and put her face down to begin licking it up. As she licked, Erica didn't even think about how clean the floor was or that what she was licking up had been inside her rectum.

After Erica had licked up the majority of the stains Avette said, "Lay down on the cot and lean against the wall." Avette sat on the cot across from her and said "Put your legs up so I may see your asshole." After Erica moved her legs apart Avette said, "There. That is perfect."

"Now pet, I want to see you put your finger in your asshole. Then I want you to use your finger to play with your ass. But be gentle and go slowly. This is a time of exploration and discovery for you, so please take your time. But you must describe to me the entire time what you are feeling."

"Yes, Mademoiselle."

Erica brought her right hand over her pussy and extended her index finger. She first started rubbing the rim of her asshole with her finger.

"It tickles a little bit."

Erica began trying to get the tip of her finger in, being careful not to scratch herself with her fingernail. After she had penetrated the outer rim she just left the tip of her finger in for a moment.

"It burns a little bit. I feel really tight."

"You just need to keep playing with it until your anus begins to relax, my pet."

Erica tried moving her finger around but couldn't put it in any further. "Here," Avette said as she walked over and grabbed Erica's finger. She put the finger in her mouth and began to suck on it. As she pulled it out of her mouth she spat on the end of Erica's finger. "Try it again."

"Thank you , Madame."

Erica tried putting her finger in again, and after having some lubrication on her finger she was able to penetrate past the resistance and insert her finger about halfway in. Erica moved her finger in and out of her ass slowly a few times and then said, "It hurts. It feels really sensitive. But it kind of feels good too. It makes me feel dirty."

"And you like being dirty, don't you pet?

"Yes, Madame."

"You are going to be a horny little anal slut before the night is over. You know that, right?"

Erica nodded but couldn't speak as she was now putting the entirety of her finger in her ass. She wiggled her finger around inside her ass and could feel the walls of her rectum. Touching them sent shivers up and down her body. "I can feel my rectum. It tickles me when I touch the walls of my ass. It feels very odd having a finger inside myself like this."

Erica closed her eyes and started moving her finger in and out of her ass at an increasing pace.

"I think you are ready now to put two fingers in now." Avette said.

Erica thought she was doing fine with just one finger but did as she was told. She took her middle finger and rubbed the outside of her anus where her index finger was already inserted. After tracing the outside of her asshole for a minute, Erica was able to stretch open far enough to insert part of her middle finger in. She kept pushing until she grunted and had both fingers firmly inside herself.

"Ow. It hurts. I think it hurts too much." But Erica still had not removed her fingers, though she had stopped trying to insert her middle finger any farther.

"Keep playing with it. Once you have become relaxed it will begin to feel good instead of hurting." Avette put a hand on Erica's leg to offer encouragement.

Erica tried moving her fingers in and out of her ass more and as she fingered her own asshole she was able to stick both fingers all of the way in. Erica gasped as she curled both fingers around in her ass.

"Very good, pet. You are going to be a good little anal slut. By the time Roxie and I are finished with you, you will be able to stick two and even three fingers inside yourself as if it were nothing."

At the mention of Roxie, Erica suddenly thought of Roxie's fingers being inside her ass instead of her own fingers. Erica would totally let Roxie feel the inside of her ass like this. Suddenly the pain she was feeling started to feel pleasurable and Erica felt herself getting wet.

"Interesting," Avette said as she noticed Erica's leaking vagina.. Avette pulled the shirt up over her head and was already naked without a bra. Avette had large breasts and a very curvy, plump body. After Avette pulled the shirt over her head Avette saw that she had small tufts of hair on her armpits. Erica was unsurprised then when Avette pulled her pants and underwear down and had a large bush of pubic hair covering her crotch.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Very much so, Madame." Erica's fingers continued to play and explore inside her asshole. "I love your sexy curves."

"Thank you, pet." Avette took her fingers and inserted them inside Erica's pussy. Erica became overwhelmed by waves of pleasure as she felt fingers moving in both her orifices. Avette removed her fingers and sat down on the cot on the opposite side of the room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Prison Pet Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds