• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adventures with an OC Cuckold Couple Ch. 02

Adventures with an OC Cuckold Couple Ch. 02

Women like to say that men think about sex a lot, but I am beginning to wonder if women talk about sex even more than men. I have learned from many satisfied lovers that when a woman is getting it good, the first thing she wants to do is tell her girlfriends. This can lead to some tricky situations if your woman is possessive, because once other women know you are slinging good dick, they want to get a taste for themselves.

I had been fucking Linda, the OC hotwife, steadily for a good month and she had gotten addicted to me. I would often get texts at work of her tits, pussy and ass, telling me to hurry up and come over and fuck her. Man, that turned me on even more.

As we lay in bed after a round of sex, Linda revealed to me that she had told one of her close friends how well she was being fucked. Her friend, Rhonda, was just getting over an ugly divorce and was not feeling good about herself. Apparently, she had found her wealthy lawyer husband screwing their teenage nanny, who was half his age. Her husband had eventually moved out and married the nanny. Typical OC. She also mentioned that Rhonda was raised very conservative and had never been with a black man.

"I want to invite Rhonda over to come play with us," Linda told me. She gripped my dick in her tiny hand. "I am not selfish, I want her to get a taste of this, If that is okay with you?" I agreed and so they set up a date.

About a week later, I showed up at Linda and Don's house. I noticed a huge, black Hummer was already parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door and was let in by Linda, who looked gorgeous in a black, sleeveless mini dress and strappy heels.

"Come in," she said. "Let me introduce you to Rhonda." She hugged me and gave my crotch a pat, "Mama like," she said.

Her friend Rhonda was sitting on a leather couch in the living room, wearing a yellow, spandex dress and matching heels. She was about 40ish, but still attractive. She had a lean, taut body which showed she spent a lot of time in the gym, and had long, bronzed legs. She wore her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and I noticed that she had the standard Orange County fake boobs. All in all, she was quite the cougar and still very attractive, but I knew that most OC men her age would regard her as over the hill. They like their meat young.

Linda explained that she had sent Don, her cuck, away for the night. Apparently he wasn't going to get to listen this time, but she would give him updates on the phone. Linda served us some drinks, and we chatted for a while, discussed how Linda and I had met and talked about the wonders of the Internet. I stared at her long, lean legs, and let my eyes run up her dress to her full breasts, which were straining mightily against the fabric of her dress. Her eyes glanced up at me, and I could feel them rest on my crotch. She blushed and suddenly looked away. I noticed that Rhonda was very shy and I had to coax answers out of her. She told me she had married right out of college.

"I was very young when I married, and hadn't been with that many guys," she said as she sucked on her drink. "But I have always been curious about black men."

"What do you want to know," I asked.

"Oh about the size and whether they are good in bed," she said eyeing me.

Linda regaled her with stories about how hard she came when I fucked her. Rhonda blushed.

"Oh girl, you need to lighten up," Linda said and she inched next to me on the couch, kissed my neck and grabbed my cock. "This is what's waiting for you at the end of the night."

Linda declared she was hungry, and since there was no food at home (OC women never cook) we decided to head out to PF Chang's. As we sat in the bustling restaurant, I noticed quite a few people giving me stares. I am sure they must have been wondering why two attractive women where with this black guy. But were they disapproving or getting a secret thrill out of it? You could never tell in Orange County. But either way I got a kick out of it.

We had a great meal. Linda polished off a few margaritas and started getting frisky. She reached under the table and started playing with my balls. She pulled out my dick and started giving me a handjob. I tried to maintain my composure, but it was darned hard.

"I am giving him a handjob," Linda said casually, laughing as Rhonda squirmed in her seat.

"Linda, you are just scandalous," Rhonda said and got up and went to the bathroom. Linda laughed "She is just faking, I know she is getting turned on. I reached under her skirt and felt her getting wet," she said.

When Rhonda came back, she seemed to have composed herself because her tanned face bore a serene smile. I wondered if she had rubbed one out while she had been in the bathroom. Sometimes women could be even freakier than men.

We paid the tab and headed out. Linda was feeling the effects of the booze and getting randy. As we walked to the car, I felt her hands slip into my jeans and cup my butt cheeks. I felt like I was being used as a piece of meat, but it didn't bother me. When we got to Rhonda's truck, Linda beckoned for me to get in the back seat of the Hummer.

"I want to blow you," she whispered in my ear. She french kissed me and started tracing her tongue down my neck, She lifted my T-shirt and traced her nails down my chest, then she sucked on my nipples and moved her tongue down my stomach to my crotch. She tugged at my belt buckle and unzipped my pants. She soon freed my dick, which was stiff from all the foreplay, and covered me with her mouth. She worked her tongue up and down as she played with my balls. We groaned in unison in the throes of passion.

"You guys are making a lot of noise back there," Rhonda said sounding flustered. "It's hard for me to concentrate on driving."

"I bet she's getting wet just listening," Linda giggled as she sucked on my dick. After several minutes of Linda's ministrations, I was ready to blow, I warned her I was about to cum, but she clamped her mouth down and sucked my load down her throat. I could hear her slurping and gulping as my hot cum filled her mouth. Afterwards, Linda wiped her mouth and said, "I didn't want to get any stains on Rhonda's car."

Rhonda soon pulled up at Linda's house. Once we were all inside, the girls fell on each other.

"You are so beautiful," Linda told Rhonda who nodded silently.

"I still have some cum in my mouth, you want to taste it?" Linda said to Rhonda and they started french kissing and sharing my cum. It was very erotic watching these two beautiful women exploring each others mouths. They tugged and sucked on each others moist, pink lips. I found myself getting hard again and a few drops of precum leaked into my pants. The women shed their dresses and were soon both naked. Apparently both of them had decided to go commando. I sat down on the couch and watched appreciatively as they continued to kiss and suck on each other.Their mouths moved smoothly from their lips, to their necks to their firm, fake breasts. Both of their nipples stood up like brown buttons.

Suddenly Linda pulled away and said, "What are you doing in those clothes? I need you naked." I quickly pulled off my T-shirt and tore off my pants and was soon nude.

"Oh yeah that's it," Linda said and grabbed my cock appreciatively.

Rhonda looked down at my cock. "That thing is huge, are you sure its going to fit?" she said fearfully.

"It fit me, and I am much smaller than you," said Linda, giving my cock a few tugs.

Linda beckoned for Rhonda to get on her back on the carpet and got on her knees in front of her. I got behind Linda and fucked her doggy style as she ate Rhonda's shaven muff. I pumped my dick in and out of Linda's tight pussy as she rimmed Rhonda and sucked away at her clit. It didn't take long before Linda's efforts were rewarded by huge a gushing orgasm as Rhonda squirted all over Linda's face. I was still working my dick into her pussy and I heard her moan and groan, before we climaxed at the same time.

I pulled out and went into the kitchen to clean up, leaving the ladies to compose themselves. When I got back, they were sitting naked on the couch.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Linda said seductively.

She grabbed both of us by the hand and lead us upstairs. Rhonda laid her body on the bed and I lay next to her. Linda sat on the edge of the bed, and said she just wanted to watch me fuck her friend.

"Fuck her good and make her cum hard," she said patting me on the butt.

I embraced Rhonda and we kissed passionately, I traced my tongue down her neck and sucked on her huge, fake boobs, which stood on her chest like a pair of basketballs. I reached for her pussy and noticed that she was dripping wet.

"I see you like that," I said hovering over her face. She nodded silently and gripped my dick.

I parted her legs and inched my penis into her wet cunt.

"Oh my god," Rhonda said. "That's too big, you are filling me up."

"You can take it girl, don't worry," Linda said supportively. "Enjoy your first BBC."

I sunk my dick into her until I was balls deep, Rhonda's face twisted and contorted in pleasure and pain and she let out a silent scream. I pounded away at her pussy, building up a steady pace until I was fucking her with abandon. I got so carried away that I never heard her cum, I just knew that amid all that frenzied fucking I came hard.

I rolled off Rhonda and my cock slid out of her sloppy pussy with a plop. I looked up at Linda, who had been playing with herself.

"That was freaking hot," she exclaimed. "Now it's my turn."

She climbed on the bed, crawled towards me and slipped a new condom over my dick. She then rode me cowgirl style grinding her clit against my still hard dick. Meanwhile, Rhonda leaned over so I could start sucking on her boobs. I felt myself cuming but I couldn't scream because my mouth was full of Rhonda's tit. Linda pounded away on my dick and soon brought herself to a shattering orgasm.

Afterwards we all lay on the bed, still panting from our exertions, a light film of sweat covering our bodies. The house was silent, the only noise was the ticking of the grandfather clock and our heavy breathing.

"We're all sweaty, let's take a shower," Linda said. It was quite a sight to watch both of them walk sexily to the bathroom. I forced my aching body to join them in the huge, clear shower. The warm jets of water felt good on my skin. We all embraced in the shower and had fun soaping and rinsing our bodies. We dried ourselves and then got back into bed. I cuddled both of the women in my arms, enjoying both of their breasts pressed against my body.

Linda reached for her phone and called Don. She gave him a blow-by-blow account of the night's adventures.

"Don said that he got real hard just listening," she said as she put the phone down.

Finally, Rhonda got up and said she needed to check on her kids. She turned to me and said, "I want to thank you for making me feel like a woman again. I haven't had sex, talk less an orgasm, in a year."

She embraced me, kissed Linda and went back downstairs to gather her clothes. Linda and I snuggled together in the huge bed.

"I am glad I made Rhonda feel good about herself," I said.

"You were a champ, you did a great job," replied Linda sleepily. We dozed off and never even heard Don come back home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adventures with an OC Cuckold Couple Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds