• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Engaged to Deception: BDSM

Engaged to Deception: BDSM

The room filled with the intense heat coming off their bodies. Derek's eyes darkened. Her blouse had hit the floor way back in the living room space. His fingers gradually pulled the zipper on her skirt down. He got on his knees to pull the material down over her hips. Passion oozed from his eyes as he stared at the beautifully molded woman in front of him. Derek took his time stripping his wife down to her birthday suit. His hands never touched any part of her naked body. Every touch and even the light bites, he delivered to her was over her clothes.

Once every last article of clothing was on the floor by her feet, Derek pulled her body close his clothed frame. He listened to her soft whimpers as his hands ran over her breast. Resembling the lovable chocolate Hersey kisses, her nipples were hard at his first touch. Remedy's head fell back on Derek's right shoulder as her butt grinded against his growing bulge. Derek leaned down to slither his tongue up along to her neck. When his breath landed on her moist neck Remedy nearly slid from his grip as her body shivered.

His hands snaked down her narrow waist to reach her hips. Derek groaned in her ears as he felt himself losing his restraint. Remedy's plumped derrière rotated against the full length between his legs. He begged to be free from the imprisonment of his boxers and sweatpants. With every hip motion she delivered to his package, the more he fought not to release a load so soon. Derek suddenly moved his hand up to her head. His left hand kept her ass against him while his right hand forced her head down.

Completely folded in front of him, Remedy did not fight or question what her man was doing. She heavily breathed through her nose as her face met the mattress. Remedy's body trembled when his hand came down on her ass. Over and over, Derek let his hand stroke the cheeks of her round booty. Her body shivered at the growing pain that seemed to go on for hours. He stopped his assault and let his beefy fingers glide over the tender flesh. Lacing his fingers through her hair, Derek pulled her head up as he inhaled the vanilla aroma of her shampoo.

He leaned down to kiss the panting woman's neck. "Say you love me."

She parted her lips, yet she couldn't bring herself to speak. Every word, groan, and breath she tried to release was trapped at the base of her throat. All Remedy could do was whimper at his aggressive touch. She felt his member poking her through the thick fabric of his pants. Remedy finally let a moan escape from between her lips. When Derek tightened his grip on her hair, her teeth sank into her lower lip. He pulled her head until her body stood straight up.

His moist lips touched her ear. "Say it."

"I love you, Derek."

He leased her hair from his fist, and her body fell down on the bed. Lying on her stomach, Remedy tried catching the breath she had suddenly lost. The sweet aroma of her sex invaded his nostrils even as he stood over her; she was intoxicating. The lovable fragrance enticed him to taste her from that exact angle. Yet, he fought the urged and took another route for their sexual encounter.

"Move up."

Remedy quickly gathered herself and crawled to the middle of the bed. Arching her back and poking out her butt, she gave him a perfect view of everything she had to offer. Her hands gripped the headboard once she stopped her slow crawl. She seductively tossed her hair and glanced over her shoulder at him. With a wink and timid smile, she nodded for him to come closer. Derek pulled his t-shirt over his head before following behind her on their bed.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Really?" Remedy kept her hands on the headboard as he molded his frame over her. "Can I have it now, or are you going to make me wait?"

Derek pulled a pair of carbon steel handcuffs from his pants' pocket. Still on her knees - facing the headboard - her eyes were closed as Derek kissed all over the back of her neck. Remedy let her head hang as the touch of his lips sent her off into space. She could hear a light jingle, yet the woman kept her eyes closed. Remedy felt Derek's chest touch her back, and his hands went over her head. The shameless woman opened her eyes right after both of her wrists were locked to the headboard. Her arms were cuffed with enough space apart for her head to move between them.

"Handcuffs? That's your idea of a surprise?"

His fingers knotted themselves in her hair. One pull sent her head back to him with her arms pulling her body the opposite way. Her breast poked out at the air as she heavily breathed through her partly opened lips. She felt his hand creeping up to her throat, completely bypassing her aching chest.

"No one said you could talk." Derek kissed her ear before whispering, "Speak only when I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." She moaned.

Derek released her head and watched her fall forward. His thick digits pressed down on her shoulders until her breast and face were on the mattress. Her hands stayed cuffed over her head with her luscious ass up in the air for him. Sliding her knees wider apart, Derek teased her inner thighs with his fingertips. He watched the juice trickle down from the center of her legs. He followed the flow of juice running down her legs. His fingers progressively moved up her legs, only to bypass the source of the flood. His sensual touch was relaxing; his slow motion was teasing.

Remedy pushed back against his fingers waiting for him to touch the right spots. "Derek, you're such a tease."

"What did I say?" He struck her ass once more while lowering himself behind her.

His face came in contact with her wet love button peeking out of its hood. Derek sent shivers down her spine when he blew directly on her clit. He sucked the nub into his mouth causing Remedy to cum at the first touch. She grinded her pussy back against Derek's drenched face. With each thrust of his tongue, Derek was shifted deeper inside her soaked box.

"Yes...Oh God, yes!"

Derek pulled himself away from the moist snack in front of him.

She whimpered when his hand struck her ass again. "I'm sorry."

Derek slid three fingers inside her damp pussy walls. His hand became coated as his fingers slowly worked their way deeper. Up to his knuckles inside wet depth, Derek watched the whimpering woman toss her hair and fight not to make a sound. His fingers twisted as he pushed and pulled his fingers in and out slowly. Derek listened to the handcuffs rattling against the metal bars of the bed as Remedy pulled against them to be free. All three of his fingers pressed down inside her, applying all their force on the back of her clitoris.

Her body continued to squirm under him, pressing her ass closer to his plummeting fingers. He inhaled her scent as the enthralling fragrance filled the room. Remedy was close to climaxing all over Derek's long fingers. Her back arched as he attacked her clit with his finger and thumb. His long digit brushed the back of the muscle as his thumb rubbed its surface. With every thrust of his fingers, she could feel her body climbing higher and higher. Her back arched with her head buried deep in the bed. Her teeth dug into her tongue as she fought to stay quiet.

The writhing woman could not reach her peak before Derek withdrew his damp fingers. Remedy's arched back went flat. The air escaped her lungs. Her beating heart made her ample breasts rise and fall at a quick pace. Her lips parted; the thick mattress absorbed each curse word. Derek could hear her faded whimpers as he sucked the wet fingers into his mouth. Instead of punishing the noisy woman, he grinned at his own abilities. He took her body right to the edge and brought her down in the same minute.

Undoing the button and zipper on his pants, Derek let the slacks bunch up around his knees. His loose-knit boxers swiftly joined. Without warning or even a playful tease, Derek pushed his thick member inside her depth. Holding himself completely inside her, he watched her body shake on contact. Her muscles squeezed his dick as she pressed back against him. She released her tongue from her teeth before screaming into the bed. Remedy had reached her second orgasm of the night and was ready to fall asleep in that very position.

Derek pushed her upper body down to lay flat even as his finger tangled in her hair. He left his swollen tip resting at her entrance when he withdrew from her. He finished teasing her body. All Derek craved now was his own release. Derek invaded her body with aggressive strokes, hitting her back wall each time. He moved his hands from off her hip and out of her hair; both hands found comfort in the front of her weak body. One hand roughly rubbed her clit as his other locked onto her left breast. Derek withdrew with the same aggression he entered.

Remedy sank her teeth into the bed cushion while trying to pull free from the cuffs. She was helpless to the impact of his thrust and playful fingers. It took everything inside her to hold back her moans and screams. The spanking was light and tolerable when he first did it. The added force of his hand made her flesh raw. Remedy lifted her upper body up as her final orgasm began to course through her entire body. Her toes curled up, and her cuffed hands gripped the metal bars.

Derek leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I want you to scream for me."

"Derek!" She opened her mouth and yelled his name into the air.

Her lower half grinded against his; she matched Derek's rhythm and speed completely. Each felt the pleasurable waves as they reach their rising peaks. Remedy shook from the violent orgasm as it took over her whole being. He released her clit once her body settled from the lustful wave. He stroked faster and faster feeling his own release building. His balls tightened as her body went limp. Both their bodies shivered feeling his release deep inside her pussy. Derek slyly undid one of her wrist before connecting the empty cuff to the bed.

"You are hilarious." Remedy watched her spent fiancé collapse next to her.

"I'll uncuff you. I just need a minute."

Remedy leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I love you, Derek Brooks."

"I love you, too Remedy Washington."

"Don't you mean, Remedy Brooks?" She giggled.

Derek grinned. "Doctor Brooks."

"It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Engaged to Deception: BDSM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 445 milliseconds