• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 47

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 47

1234

***

He was a little annoyed that his plans for a romantic day filled with treats for Lynne was they recited their vows was delayed. He'd wanted to take her out for the whole day, visit some natural sites with her, run with her on the beach, and finish it off with a picnic. One last day of enjoyable fun together until they said their vows in a few days, as the last few days would be crowded with bachelor parties, and bridal showers, wedding preparation and the rehearsal dinner. So he looked forward to this chance to run away with his sweetie, and enjoy some quiet time.

But, his father and his boys had other ideas. They wanted him to go on a fishing day trip with them. At first, he protested, that he didn't have a fishing rod with him. Somehow Lynne had overheard this, and promptly did away with this excuse, she'd gone to an outdoors store and got him the nicest fishing rod he'd ever saw.

She called it an early wedding present, and she'd wrapped it up with bows and everything. She was always doing sweet and thoughtful things for others. And tiny things to show him she felt like he was a hero to her. He knew they'd be married in a few short days, but he enjoyed spending time with her so much, and he knew the emotional deprivations she'd suffered at the hands of men before, and he didn't want to leave her for this fishing day trip, when she was still probably pricked about her situation walking down the aisle.

Even though he knew the trip with his father and his boys would be fun, he also had a ton of fun with Lynne. And, he enjoyed nurturing and caring for her, and he wanted to be there for her in case she needed any last minute care, or support as she put the finishing touches on the wedding. He was her man, and it was his job. Besides that shit made him feel so needed and masculine, cherishing and protecting her. He'd never felt like such a man before, and he couldn't wait to fulfill Lynne's pent up need to be ravished!

Yet, Lynne insisted that he go off with his boys for the fishing trip, even though in his heart of hearts, he really didn't want to go.

"I don't wanna go, I want to be with you, we can fish together. I miss you. These last few days I haven't seen you except at breakfast, and late at night. I don't want to go, you've never been fishing before, never held a fishing rod. I can teach you all that shit. You can be my little fisher lady. I'll bait all the hooks, and you can just do the fun part, catching the fish. And we eat what we catch, you'll have a ball. It's a little dirty, but I'll do the dirty part. You get to ride in a boat. Come on Lynney it'll be fun," said Leif, and he chuckled with happiness already imagining his Lynney along for the journey.

Leif never wanted Lynne to feel deprived. Where he was welcome, she was welcome to go. Aside from that, he relished the idea of seeing her cute little face all screwed up looking at the bait, the glee in her eyes when she caught her first fish, and whatever tasty cooking ideas she got when the started grilling. He already could picture her rustic and roughing it with him. Damn, they should get a tent and go camping a few months after the wedding. His playmate and his lover. She was his everything.

Lynne chuckled with delight.

"It sounds really fun baby, but we should plan our own trip alone. Your boys want to hang out with you one last time while you are a single man. Even though you'll go with them, and your father alone after we're married it won't be the same as now," said Lynne.

"Well, being married is not a sentence, not to me! I can't wait for that shit. And, anyways, I don't want to go. I want to stay here smelling you, and then take you off to be my fisher lady. Boy what we can get up to while we wait to catch those fish. Fishing can be boring, but you and I can find plenty of fun ways to pass the time while we wait for a tug on the line. I'm not going," sighed Leif.

He'd buried his head on her lap, sniffing her pussy discretely. He even pouted a little bit while she played with his hair. He tried to camouflage it, but she caught him.

Since she was the one who normally was babied in this relationship, she found it both adorable and hilarious! She playfully pushed his lip back in with her thumb.

"Well baby, you better go. In ten years, after we have a few babies, and we get used to each other you'll long to go on a fishing trip alone, and get away from all the noise and chaos in our home. I want you to enjoy this trip now, for you," said Lynne sweetly bending down in her lap, and kissing his cheek.

"I'll never get used to you Lynney. And, I don't know if I'll be racing to get away from the babies, even if they are noisy, as long as you are around being their beautiful mother, doing sweet things like you do for me, fixing plates, cooking tasty treats, singing, filling the house with love, and decorating," said Leif playfully.

"Well I'm glad you feel like you'll always love hanging around the house, but you better go out for your last hurrah right now, I'm not letting you miss your getaway, now get up and get dressed," teased Lynne.

He sighed, and he pouted, but then he finally agreed.

***

He was planning a romantic picnic lunch for his sweetie. One final little date together before they said their vows. And this was a most important lunch for the two of them, because they were planning their vows.

They had personal vows that they were going to say to each other, vows at a pre-wedding ceremony where they would give each other special gifts that were secret from the other person, and more formal vows that they would say before the church.

The vow planning meant so much to Lynne because her former church would not allow brides and grooms to plan their own vows. The more he learned through little tidbits about Lynne's life and background, the more that the church she grew up in seemed hopelessly repressive and cultic, and he couldn't believe she'd wound up having so much personality and warmth to her. It was probably the performer in her. She had all that energy onstage, and it radiated offstage, and it kept her from feeling cold, antiseptic and vanilla. That was probably why she could not conform to the church, and led to her falling in love with him outside the church, if you could call it that, and getting kicked out.

Funny how you could take for granted shit like the freedom to plan your own vows. He was glad that she was free from that prison, if anyone deserved to plan their own vows it was his creative, bubbly, loving, sensual little bride. Lynne was such a great writer, songwriter and otherwise. He "filched" one of the good bottles of wine they planned on serving the guests early before they got all sauced up. He also told Lynne not to worry about fixing anything for the picnic. She was always fixing him fabulous meals, and he didn't want her to feel like she had to worry about feeding him for it to be a romantic time.

He got a wonderful fruit, cheese, and olive platter from a delicatessen in the area, and some finger foods he knew Lynne adored. For dessert, a small pastry for them to share.

He also got a nice blanket and picked a nice playlist for his iPhone to play. He hoped they could keep their hands off of each other. It was hard, and each moment, with those gorgeous milky brown eyes that looked so eager to please him, posed a temptation. Each glimpse he caught of her braless breasts, nipples poking through those faded, slogan, or cartoon t-shirts, each sneaky whiff of her pussy, the smell of her hair, and he wanted to fuck her hard with his cock until they both cried out with joy.

She was so eager the way she held his hand as they made their way to his makeshift picnic in the woods. She squeezed his hands and swung it in her hand like a happy teenager. He'd done something a little corny, and now wondered if he should be embarrassed. What if Lynney didn't like it?

He'd built a small fort for her in the woods with twigs and branches, and he hoped he hadn't gone too over the top. Thinking about planning the picnic for her, his immediate thought was, a woman who'd never climbed a tree had probably never been in a fort either. She said she was okay that her father wasn't going to be at the wedding, because he'd proven himself to be an asshole, and while she probably was, he understood why this would probably still sting her a bit. As he told her, it probably would always sting, so Leif loved doing things he felt like Lynne would enjoy and would take away some of the sting she'd known in her life before him. Now that he was in her life, there'd be no more pain. So, putting together a fun surprise for her, where she'd get to feel like his special girl, and he'd see wonder in her eyes was a delight for him.

When she saw it she giggled with sheer happiness and he swore that his heart felt like it would burst hearing her delightful little giggle.

So damn easy to make her happy and he loved her so much! He lived to make her happy, and provide her with a fun, safe, loving space for her to feel free to be herself, and make up for delights that she missed earlier, in her lives.

"That's for us!" said Lynne beaming.

"Yeah I...I hope it's not too much. Sweetie I just wanted...well I used to make forts in the back yard and I thought that it..."

"I love it! I never played in a fort before!" she exclaimed and kissed him brightly on his cheek.

In some ways this shit felt like the sweetest puppy love he'd ever felt. It underscored all that he'd been missing out before he'd started to love that sweet creature. He'd missed out on all the adventures of courtship and even dating when he was a young man, he'd been so focused on casual sex and hooking up. Sharing treats with a woman in a fort was probably something he should have experienced as a little Leif. But he was glad he'd saved it for Lynney.

"Damn, every day is like my first night at the prom with you!" he said with a laugh.

He was alluding to being an emotional virgin prior to his Lynne. He liked feeling these new emotions with her as she experienced a tender, loving environment for the first time.

If she loved the fort, wait until she saw the honeymoon!

His baby had been keeping a diary for most of her life. She'd started a new journal at the beginning of their courtship, soon after they'd met at the nightclub. Lynne said she'd combed through all the various entries in order to figure out what she should include in her wedding vows. In an incredibly tender act of trust, she actually sat her journal in his lap. She expressly told him not to flip to the back. Those were sexual fantasies she'd written about. When she felt less shy she'd share them. Leif couldn't wait, he'd make sure they did everything she'd written about, plus more she hadn't thought of journaling yet. He would never betray her trust.

He stayed to the parts of the journal Lynne permitted him to read, while she looked at him with sweet, shy, big brown eyes. What he saw made him so emotional, his eyes were watery. Such beautiful passages, filled with love and tenderness, and humor. That's what had attracted him to her, her insides were beautiful, to reflect on their love with such heartfelt tenderness. He'd never let anything hurt her! Her soul was beautiful, the way she often remarked about his own soul.

She flipped forward several pages into the middle of her journal, and there were several pages of vows that she'd drafted. Beside those vows, on the last page, he saw a beautiful picture that startled him. His Lynney had drawn an artist rendering of what she'd imagined Leif to look like at middle age, in a tuxedo, walking their own daughter down the aisle. That was how she healed. Through her words, her poetry, her songs and her sketches. He lovingly fingered the photograph.

"I already know you'll be such a good daddy, you won't let our little girl down that way. She'll be so lucky to have you for a father. In some ways I can't wait for you to give me a baby. I can't wait for her to meet you," she said softly.

"Oh Lynney, you're gonna make a beautiful mother too my sweet," said Leif lovingly stroking her hair.

Lynne had several ideas for vows to him that she'd scratched in a moleskin notebook. And, he had trouble telling her which verse to select from all the beautiful poetry she'd written him. They were all so beautiful, he didn't think his vows could ever compare.

Lynne thought that was nonsense. He'd written his vows from his tender, yet masculine point of view, and included a tiny bit of humor in it, and she thought they were beautiful. She loved them. She told him that their vows, both the private vows that they would say at the beach, and the vows they would say in the church did not have to mirror each other, they were two different people even though they were very much in love. It made sense that they'd have different perspectives on the way the love had touched their lives and the vows they needed to commit to.

He also confessed that he was nervous. He didn't do well at public speaking, and he was nervous that he might stutter-

"I'll be looking right into your eyes. You're my hero, and I always know what you are trying to say, even if you stammer a bit. Stammering doesn't make you any less in my eyes Leify, I understand every word you speak to me, and they are beautiful. I'll hold your hands too so you don't feel so nervous," she said sweetly.

Damn. He loved that little creature so much, that was why he felt so comfortable when she was near him. He rarely stuttered anymore, but on occasion it would rear it's ugly head. But as soon as he looked at Lynne, and her big, brown loving eyes, a wave of calm came over him so strong, he'd often remember his words, remember to breathe, stop stuttering and he ended up actually feeling like the hero that Lynne painted him as, through her loving expression. And he knew she would do it for him again, if she needed to during their vows.

They were also going to give each other gifts that they felt symbolized their love at the pre-ceremony. He was still playfully trying to find out what gift Lynne had gotten him to symbolize her love for him. She wouldn't budge. Since she wouldn't budge, he wouldn't tell her what he'd gotten her either, but he'd put a lot of thought into it, and he hoped she would love it.

While selecting their vows, they'd had two glasses of wine, and Lynne sweetly suggested they practice the vows they just suggested from the lines they'd each written.

Leif ever the rouge, coyly suggested that he be allowed to kiss the bride, at the end of their vow recitation.

Lynne, loving to playfully submit agreed.

The kissing was passionate and lusty and she ended up in his lap, grinding and pressing and thrusting against his growing erection.

"Oh I miss you so much Leify! Please let me suck your cock, I don't even need you to please me. I miss your taste, and the way your skin down there smells, come on baby, I love you so much, sucking your cock is not the same as fucking...I can wait a few days you just need to learn to control yourself, when I'm sucking you...I need to taste you, it feels like parts of me are missing on the inside, I need to swallow you," she murmured hotly against his ear.

Damn it was so hard! And he was hard! Aching for that sweet thing, and she was an enthusiastic little cocksucker. How lucky he was to be marrying her.

"Baby, baby stop it," he murmured as she rubbed the crotch of her jeans up to his cock through his own jeans.

He was half hearted in his stop though, his mouth was trailing her neck, smelling her lovely scents, that strawberry soap, and Lynne.

He hadn't necked her since he'd had her sleep in the big house, and his lips went eagerly over the soft skin of her neck. How could she feel and taste so fucking perfect? And he felt like a virgin, and like he wanted to rip off her cute, frayed t-shirt and her denim shorts all at once.

Lynne moaned with contentment. That spot between her neck and her shoulder was so sensitive.

"Please, baby please," whimpered Lynne.

She lifted the hem of her t-shirt.

"No, no lovely, I don't think I can stand it if you show me those soft little titties right now, please have mercy on me. If you show them to me, you'll wind up swiftly on your back while I watch them jiggle for me, hard, while I'm inside you," he groaned.

"God, that sounds so good, Leify, I can't stand it, I ache so much. Every night I'm touching myself and it's not hitting the spot like it does when you do it. Leif I need you to help me baby. Please, please," she panted close to him, her hot breath tickling his mouth and tasting like wine.

Fuck. Just fuck. He both loved and hated to see his pretty bride begging for his cock like this. He loved it because he felt powerful, manly and needed by her. He hated it because there was nothing he could do to really help ease her sexual desires, and he loved to please Lynne. Damn it he loved pleasing her body until she squirmed, and screamed with joy more than anything!

And he missed the smell of her, and the taste of her. He wanted to please and indulge her. Loved spoiling her. So, he was spoiling her he knew, yet tempting himself, and he murmured sweetly in her ear

"Take off your jeans, and leave everything else on and lay back flat on the blanket,"

"Baby I..."

"Do you want me to satisfy you or not? Hush and do as your husband says, and you'll get a big reward," he teased playfully.

Lynne grinned at him, and pulled off her jean shorts.

He pulled her panties to the side, and butted his nose up to the crotch, getting the juices heavily on his nose, and then just shuttered with pleasure.

"I miss your smell so much!" he moaned, his voice husky with emotion.

"Baby, please, kiss it!" she panted and she moved her crotch to the side with trembling fingers.

He started to lightly suck the furrow of her lips and clit, swiping it with a gentle tongue as he sucked.

She made a few loud whimpering noises, and he looked up at her, kissed her inner thigh.

"Shhh, quiet. Someone might think someone is being hurt in the woods. Pant if you need to, but no more moaning and screaming or I'll stop," he murmured firmly.

He pulled her hips further apart, closing his entire mouth on her pussy and course hairs, sucking firmly, feeling her lips and clit swell.

Lynne arched her hips in rapid circles, wriggling her lower lips under his sucking lips for more stimulation.

He covered her lips in kisses, and then began taking bold licks.

"Baby, baby please," she whispered, panting, spreading her beautiful, full tan lips down below, and revealing the beautiful pink treats inside and he couldn't wait to slurp up all of that sweet cream.

He gently lapped at her clit, then stopped to plunge his tongue down below, where he saw the lovely cream gathering in the slit of her gorgeous pussy. When he penetrated her with his tongue, Lynne panted hard and pulled at his dreadlocks.

She arched her back with a seductive rhythm while he sprinkled the area with licks and kisses.

She grabbed his face by his ears groaning and wriggling her hips in rapid gyrations. It was so good to her, he could feel her tiny clit and vulva quivering under his tongue, just aching for some good firm sucks to bring her over the edge.

Her smell was intoxicating as he simply covered her throbbing lips, and her pleasure pearl with his gentle suction and kissing.

"Leify, please!" she panted hoarsely. He parted her lips, and stimulated her clit directly with his gentle tongue, bathing and wiggling her lips and clit with loving lapping motions.

"Ugh! Ugh! I love you!" came her hoarse cry, and then, then her sweet lips throbbing and clutching under his tender kisses.

"Love you too baby!" he grunted into her pussy after he was done licking and sucking and her gorgeous bush stopped throbbing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 47

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds