• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 46

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 46

1234

Dear Readers,

Thank you for continuing to read about these two. A part of me wanted to rush and get to their beautiful vows, but the other part of me felt like I still had to be true to these characters and give a level of detail that allows their love to fully blossom.

But, we are almost there, so hang in there, they will be married before you know it, and I think the wedding will be well worth the wait.

Your comments and feedback inspire me always.

***

Lynne slept for about four hours, and awoke with a start. It felt strange sleeping without Leif. Funny how she had no problems sleeping alone when she was single, but now that they were a couple, she missed the sound of his breathing, and the smell of him close to her, with his sweet, woodsy, manly scent. She missed the heft of his arm over her, and even the feel of his flaccid cock, tucked away between her ass cheeks or nestled up to her thigh like she loved.

It didn't take much to make that cock hard if she had need to! She thought about some lazy mornings when they lay in bed half the morning and she wanted to ride and he was still asleep. She'd grasp his beautiful flaccid cock, and it would grow hard after a few strokes, and he'd groan for her, Lynney, his eyes would fly open, but he'd be barely awake and she'd drape her thigh across his own and slide on his cock and ride him while he kissed the crown of her head and forehead, with good morning kisses, without even uttering a word between the two of them, just sensual pants and groans until they were both spent. After they were spent he'd often keep kissing her forehead, laughing, and murmur, good morning Lynney, and they'd both crack up with more laughter.

It was wrong the way he'd left her horny like too, after her spanking that evening, but then, he couldn't even let her cuddle him for more than an hour as she slept peacefully, without, as he said, devouring her. She couldn't wait for this damn devouring!

She reached over beside her and realized he left behind one of his dreadlock caps. She pushed it close to her nose and inhaled. She loved that smell, the smell of the dreadlock maintenance kit. It had this sweet, minty smell, and she remembered that scent lingering in the air when he'd kissed the crown of her head and told her all those sweet things about having a safe word she could use. That tortoise word. How he'd warmed her heart and gave her the butterflies, always giving her a way to feel safe, even as she became a more grown up and sensual woman in his arms after they wed.

Well, he was patient with her when she'd been a tortoise, and now she didn't want to be a tortoise anymore. She wanted him to take her, as hard and nasty and rough as he wanted! Lynne rolled over onto the mattress.

She couldn't sleep.

It had been a long time since she'd masturbated. Sometimes when she was missing Leif and thought about how sexy he was, if he was running errands or something, she'd touch herself a little bit and get nice, wet and juicy and even taste it a little, but she would not climax. Not because she couldn't, but she enjoyed much more the orgasms she received as a result of Leif's gentle caresses with his mouth or his fingers, or his firm strokes with his dick. Those orgasms they shared together felt like tiny pieces of love falling from the sky and radiating with joy through all her pleasure zones, her pussy, her nipples, her mouth while they kissed, and she just wanted to savor all those pleasurable moments with Leif.

But, he hadn't been able to give her any of those moments, or a happy ending this evening, because he was nervous he'd fuck her to pieces if they engaged in sexy behavior. She wondered what fucking her to pieces would entail, but she knew it would be lots of greedy kisses and passionate thrusting, and their bodies colliding together in ecstasy, while she savored the pleasures of being taken by his big fat cock.

She couldn't wait!

She didn't even realize she'd been rubbing her wet, panty clad pussy up to the bed sheets, dreaming of the fucking until she felt a huge wet spot spreading through her underwear and onto the mattress.

She turned over on her back, embarrassed. She'd need to clean those sheets off before Linda saw them.

Quickly, she turned over on her back now. She rubbed her nipples gently, but in her minds eye, it was Leif flicking over them gently with his tongue. She missed him so much, her eyes were watery!

She wondered what Leif was doing now. She slid her hands down her flat stomach, and over onto her tight, cotton, boycut panty crotch. Soaking wet, and her clitoris was swollen and aching with pleasure, needing some sensual release.

It was torture the way they were separated from each other right now. She knew he couldn't be near her because he couldn't wait, and she didn't really want to wait anymore either. Lynne just knew she wanted to feel close to him, the way she did when he lay beside her.

And a small part of her did want to tease him, and be sure that, when they were reunited in about five days, it would be a really good fucking, because he craved her so intensely! She became overwhelmed with the feelings she'd experienced during the spanking. Lynne reached for her cellphone on the counter and her hands were shaking.

She placed it between her breasts to stop her hands from shaking. Finally she couldn't resist, and she slid her hand in her damp nest of curls.

"Mmph!" she whimpered, and quickly bit her lip, remembering her bedroom was between Linda and Garette, and her Grandmother. She didn't want either to hear her making sexual nosies.

She blushed, and then started chewing slightly on her lip to cope with the pleasure.

Her mind flashed with a whirlwind of fantasies about Leif having his way with her, being savage but sensual in ways that only he could.

And there was no rhyme or reason to what she did, but she picked the cellphone off her chest, which had been cradled between her small, shapely breasts, and pointed downward towards the sticky, gray outline of her white, boycut panties, fingers mashed inside and gently ticking her lips and clitoris.

She snapped the picture quickly and turned over onto her belly. She had to turn over onto her belly so she could bite the pillow, and now in her mind's eye, Leif took her savagely from behind, and so she curled her fingers inside herself, thrusting as hard as she could with two fingers, imagining his fat cock was pummeling her. She chewed the pillow to keep from howling when she came, the pleasure made her knees shake, not the way Leif made her quiver, but it was still damn good, and relieved her sensual pleasure, especially when she imagined him giving her the good fucking which she now knew she so desperately needed that would bring them so much closer together when they were man and wife, emotionally and sexually.

And part of her couldn't help wanting to share a piece of the joy she just had with Leif, she didn't want to leave him out of any sexual pleasure she experienced. Even though she felt shy, she wanted him to see that, she needed him so much, it forced her to touch herself. He'd know how powerful and manly he was for sure then. And, she didn't mind if, she needed to get taught a lesson for tempting him with what he couldn't have yet! Her stomach got the butterflies when she thought about getting a loving setting straight from Leif in his playful way, and then how he'd hug her and kiss her and tell her how she was still his little angel. She loved those games.

The only reason that Lynne hadn't sent the picture while she was touching herself, was the excitement was too strong and she dreaded the idea of accidentally sending it out to the wrong person in her phone during her feverish pleasure and lust, instead of only sending the text to Leif.

And, she couldn't believe the love and trust she felt to send him such an explicit photo, even if it was only picture of the wet crotch of her panties, her fingers deliciously inside rubbing her clit. The thought of what she was doing aroused her so much she almost went to town and masturbated again after she clicked send.

Soon though, her feelings calmed down. For about an hour she waited in the dark, watching for messages, wondering what he would say, what he would do and if he was thinking of her too.

Finally after an hour, she figured he was asleep so she decided to stop fighting her own sleep while she waited for his reply. And a small, nagging part of her worried about what he would think of her message. Suppose he thought he picture was too far and he wasn't amused at all, with all the restraint and patience he'd been trying to show sexually? Maybe she was teasing him too much for him to see the sexy humor, after all the man had them sleeping in separate quarters and he'd sent her away from the cottage and off to the big house because he couldn't sleep near her without wanting to fuck her. She didn't want him to be upset with her for being such a tease.

But Leif loved her, and if he didn't like it, she was sure he would understand once she explained why she did it, and promised not to do anything like that again until they were married.

***

Leif didn't pick up his phone until it was nearly morning time. Dawn. When he did, he saw he had a new text message from Lynne.

He unlocked the phone, and the morning wood that he already had became rock hard and just started to ache, and he felt moisture on the front of his boxers.

Sweet, dirty little thing! Sending him a picture with those cute, pale beige fingers hidden in her panties, her crotch smudged with wetness. He almost wanted to lick the phone he'd missed the taste of her hot, tight pussy so much last night!

He'd suggested they sleep apart, so he could control himself, because he really wanted to pin her ankles behind her ears and fuck her, or as close as she could flex that way, but now he wished he'd taken the time to get a good taste and sniff imprinted on his senses to carry him through the next five days or so, until he could lay next to her again and huff her fragrant pussy scent, and lick her sweet juices again! His favorite spot was his head buried between her legs.

Nothing tasted, or smelled the way his Lynne did! And sending him that text message, cute, coy, and naughty just like Lynne.

Naughty to show him that she'd touched herself last night, knowing that what he wanted more than anything was to be inside of her and ravage her as much as they both could stand, and he was trying to be patient. He chuckled to himself because he knew Lynne was also playful. She liked to tease him sensually for the playful trouble it would bring. Her sending the naughty text warmed his heart as much as his dick, because it was proof positive that she trusted him, knew that he would not hurt her, even though she playfully riled him up, and she was actually probably somewhere right now dreaming of delicious playful punishments she'd be receiving in less than a week for being so naughty.

Punishments to make her scream with pleasure. Maybe a playful spanking or two, and then kissing the boo-boo's and making it better...then turning her over her belly hard, and teaching her how that juicy wetness could handle a cock thrusting in her hard. So. Fucking. Fun. He loved Lynne so much.

She was coy because she didn't put her face on it, or anything that could be used to identify herself. She was shy, and testing the waters with sending her man dirty messages, but he thought it was cute and adorable that she showed him in this tender, vivid way that she couldn't keep her mind off of him.

But the game, was not really a game if he didn't play along.

He grinned and also groaned. The picture had made his cock painfully sore.

"You little tease. You're gonna get more than you bargained for, and I'm so ready to deliver it!" and he took his own picture of just the tip of his cock, sticking out of his pajama pants, leaking precum.

He was surprised when Lynne responded almost right away with the words "yum, can't wait to be together again to taste,".

She'd been waiting for his text. He grinned thinking back earlier on their relationship when miscommunications via text had almost set them off course, and caused a breakup. He'd sent her that faucet picture which she misconstrued, but did end up turning into his nickname for her, little Ms. Faucet. They were so close he didn't have to worry about any of that now!

"Hot for your man little Ms. Faucet, I have plenty to make the gushing worthwhile. Keep your hands out of your panties, and I promise to keep my hands off my cock. That way when we lay beside each other again, we'll be fucking hard like rabbits the whole night through...lots of pent up frustration for us to release...don't waste your cums alone right now," he replied.

"Sorry I'm so naughty, I think you need to punish me," said Lynne with a wink emoticon.

"I don't think you need a punishment right now. Good girls can be bad sometimes too, and good girls who like to be bad get to feel their husband's cock deep and hard in their bellies, it reminds them that it feels good to be bad with their husbands,"

There were no more replies from Lynne. He'd playfully asked her to stop touching herself, because he wanted he wanted her really horny for an orgasm with him after they said their vows, but the other part of him hoped that he'd titillated the lovely thing so that she was going to town in those cute, damp, sticky panties. Even if she went to town with her fingers, she couldn't reach all the secret places his dick could reach nor would she feel the sexual pleasure as a result of her emotional connection to him. Lynne had long ago convinced him that in her heart, even her most favorite toys and masturbation techniques could not compare.

It gave him unshakable confidence as her man, and he enjoyed playing their game to build sensual suspense with tenderness. Further, building this suspense would help Lynne, because she'd be hungry and eager for their new, rougher, erotic adventures. The more she enjoyed thinking about sex, and being playful with him, the wetter she would be, and the more amazing that fucking would feel to her tender nubile body.

***

Butterflies in the pit of her stomach occurred often when Leif talked nasty to her, but it still felt like the first time and she loved how the butterflies quickly traveled down between her legs as soon as he made contact with her, if he kissed her ear, or sucked her mouth.

And so, she couldn't wait to see him again. That sexy man knew what he was doing separating them for the five days leading up to their marriage. It was making her crave and need him even more!

She showered, dressed, and headed into he kitchen, where Linda was having coffee while her grandmother made breakfast.

"Lynne, surprised to see you over here so early," said his mother, smiling.

She was so warm, and Lynne loved Linda.

"Yeah Mom, I...we...I slept here last night. I'm going to sleep in the house until the wedding. Well if that's okay with you. I guess we didn't ask, and I'm sorry about that...we just figured...well..." said Lynne stammering and blushing.

She had no idea why she was so embarrassed, but the truth was, they couldn't contain themselves around each other and they'd wanted to save a little something special for their journey as man and wife. Fucking. But that was private between them and there was no delicate way to put it.

But, she should have known not to be embarrassed around her liberal mother-in-law.

"Well I thought you two would be more comfortable in the cottage, being young and in love, and you don't have to worry about noise and that type of thing. But, if you're okay, we're okay. We are aware of what happens when you put two young people madly in love alone together in a room. Just try not to be too loud, I need my sleep with all this wedding coordinating," said Linda.

"Me...Mom it's just me sleeping here, Leif's still in the cottage," stammered Lynne. It made her blush that Leif was so aroused for her he couldn't stand to be around her without wanting to fuck her now, but she was mortified to admit that to even his liberal mother.

"You two aren't fighting are you? I know you two were carrying on yesterday, but I assumed that was playing," asked her granny looking at her over the fried potatoes she was fixing. She knew her granny was protective and just wanted to make sure everything was legitimate between her and her wonderful new son in law.

"No we aren't fighting. We just want for things to be special you know...that way..." said Lynne.

"Oh, Lynne, honey, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to pry! I asked too many questions. Shit, I am becoming that mother in law. Damn it!" said Linda.

Now Lynne laughed until she snorted.

"No you aren't...I understand why it looks weird, because Leif and I are normally so close all the time," said Lynne.

"Close all the time? You and that boy have your heads so far up each other's asses, you can't see the world going on right in front of your pretty little faces," teased her grandmother.

"Oh I wouldn't say it was that bad!" said Leif coming in the kitchen.

He spoke to his mother, and her grandmother, and he scooped Lynne into his arms, squeezing her so tight.

He buried his head in the crown of her head, unashamedly.

"I missed you so damn much sweetheart," he murmured, kissing her forehead.

"I missed you more," murmured Lynne sweetly.

"I don't know if you missed me more, but you sure did show me how much you missed me baby girl, and I'm glad that you missed me, we'll be together again soon," he murmured with a sensual chuckle, his eyes glittering and sparkling down into her own.

It was a private innuendo, and Lynne knew he was referring to the text message. But even though she'd sent it to him that had been a message over the phone. Now though, she felt like what she did was naughty in a playful way, and it made her feel a little shy and like she wanted to blush and hide.

And she knew Leif loved that, so it was a wonderfully vicious cycle!

She chuckled, snorting and hid in his neck.

"Mmm...Hiding and blushing doesn't change how cute and nasty you are, sending your husband such a dirty little picture," he whispered softly in her ear.

There was nothing she could do but take the teasing and squirm and giggle, she knew she'd teased him far more sending him the erotic photograph.

"It tickles, please let me go," she cried.

"I can't let you go until I'm finished talking. Behave," he murmured balling up her fists together and pressing them close to his chest, using his other hand to whisper more dirty things in her ear.

"I'm gonna tickle you nice and rough with my big fat cock in a few days. I know that's what you want, and I can't wait to please such a cute, nasty little wife, sending a husband such a naughty little picture. I treasure that picture. I'd never let anything embarrassing happen to something private you send to your husband, it's private between us just like when we are naked and alone together in person. I can see how innocent your little face probably looked even as you were rubbing yourself down there, dreaming of me deep within you," he murmured indulgently.

And, he was playing with her. She turned him on when he was helpless to do anything about it to get relief by fucking her, and now he was teasing her sensually in her ear, with his mother and her grandmother only a stone's throw away, and clueless, thinking they were whispering sweet nothings, while her braless nipples poked so hard into his chest that they burned. She felt warm, shy, flustered, and horny; exactly how she knew he wanted her to feel.

But even in their games, he was considerate of her to a point. Now that he'd shown her how he could arouse her in naughty ways and she could do nothing to help herself, and also asserted some erotic dominance on her, which made her swoon, he became very tender.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 46

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds