• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Craigslist

Craigslist

12

It was something that we had talked about while having sex numerous times. I would fuck Nikki and whisper in her ear how I wanted to share her with another guy or watch her fuck someone else. Sometimes I would have her stick one of her suction cup dildos to the wall and fuck it while she sucked my cock. All the while telling her to imagine that it was a real cock inside of her.

So finally, after years of just fantasizing about Nikki being fucked by two cocks, we decided to put our money where our mouths were. We looked around, and decided in the end to just scroll through Craigslist and find a willing cock to join us in the bedroom.

With a bottle of wine, we sat down one night and started scrolling through the 'Casual Encounters' looking for a M4MW thread, hoping to find someone open to a couple. There was post after post of old, out of shape, or just unappealing men on there. But every once in a while we would come across a younger guy, with good sized dick, who didn't sound weird. As we went through we got more and more turned on, just thinking about what this was leading to.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I dragged Nikki to the bedroom. With a bottle of wine and a couple hours of pent up arousal, we were both in the mood to fuck. We fucked for an hour, talking dirty the entire time about how she was going to get tag teamed by two cocks.

The next morning I woke up and noticed Nikki was already out of bed. I walked into the computer room and found Nikki back on Craigslist looking for a guy to fuck. I took that as a sign that last night wasn't just drunken fantasizing, we were actually going to go through with it.

"Any luck?" I asked, spooking her a little.

"Oops! I didn't hear you walk in," Nikki said sheepishly. Well nothing really yet. I've found a couple potential candidates, but I wanna make sure I find the best one. I wanna make this count, in case this is the only time we do it."

"Ok, well I'll let ya get back to it, lemme know if you find 'The One'."

I left Nikki to scroll through the hundreds of dick pics and I went downstairs. A couple hours later Nikki came bounding downstairs, "I found him!" She exclaimed.

"You did eh? Can I take a look?" I asked, hoping to see a shot of the guy, and cock that might fuck my wife soon.

"Nope, it's a surprise! I emailed him, and he emailed me back right away. We're gonna meet him for a drink at the pub tomorrow night to feel each other out. If things seem ok then we can come back here, and if not we'll just end it there."

"Tomorrow?! That sure is quick. Wasn't really expecting it to be that soon."

"Well I figured no time like the present! So no fucking me tonight. I want us both to be super horny tomorrow, and I don't want to be sore or anything. I'm actually a little sore from the pounding you gave me last night."

************

The next day was brutal. I spent the whole day feeling a little weird, knowing that in a couple hours, a guy I'd never met might be fucking my wife in front of me. I was walking around with a perpetual semi, with just the thought of this happening. So I decided to head out for a little while and buy some booze and do some running around to get my mind off it.

I came home around 5:00pm, and Nikki was already dressed and ready to go. She was wearing one of her favorite dresses, a colorful tribal print dress that really accented her ass. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, as her big nipples were noticeably hard. That was one thing about this dress. Nikki couldn't wear a bra as it is backless (mostly), so she has to go without. Nikki's nipples are a good half- inch long, so when she gets horny or cold they stick right out.

"You look ready to go," I said while staring at her hard nipples.

"Do I look good?" Nikki asked, giving herself a spin and sticking out her round little butt.

"Good enough to eat!"

"Well isn't that the point?" Nikki replied, winking at me.

"I guess so..." It was still a little hard to believe that we were going out soon to meet a guy that Nikki picked out to fuck her.It made me feel almost sick to my stomach, but my cock was still rock hard.

We decided to have a couple drinks at the house to loosen ourselves up before walking over to the pub. Nikki finished off a rye & coke in a couple quick sips, and I slammed mine just as fast. I could tell we were both a bit nervous. The pub was pretty quiet when we got there, so it didn't take long to find Nikki's mystery man. About 6 feet tall, dark hair, and one of those rugged 5 o'clock shadows that Nikki like. Nikki and I casually walked over to him and introduced ourselves.

"Paul?" Nikki asked cautiously to man she had been emailing with online.

"Nikki! I was hoping that was you when you walked in. And you must be Tim," Paul- extended out his hand and we shook like we were at a business meeting, and not a pre-sex get-to-know-you.

"Nice to meet you Paul," I replied, "Find the place ok?"

"Oh yeah, it was easy, and I made damn sure that I wasn't going to get lost, or be late. Not for this!" And with that Paul beamed huge smile at Nikki, which she returned with a laugh.

We all sat down, had some drinks and chatted about regular things. What we did for a living, relationship history, and sports. It all seemed quite normal, and for a while I forgot that this was the guy that Nikki picked out to fuck her. Eventually we had enough courage to decide it was time to walk back to the house.

When we got back to the house Nikki wasted no time in getting the party started. She quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a joint. She lit it up and passed it around, and soon none of us were feeling any pain. The weed quickly took effect, and Nikki turned on some music and pushed us each down onto the couches. Nikki began gyrating her hips and dancing in the middle of the room, rubbing her tits through her dress and slowly pulling it up so we could see the bottom of her ass. She slowly removed the dress and like that she was dancing in nothing but a pair of booty shorts and high heels.

She took turns going from couch to couch giving us each lap dances and rubbing her tits on our faces. It was way hotter than I expected to see my wife giving another guy a lap dance. I wasn't even jealous, I was just turned on.

"Well are you two boys ready to get this going?" Nikki asked, even though I know she wasn't gonna take no for an answer.

And with that Nikki dropped down to her knees in front of Paul, so her back to towards me. Paul made eye contact with me, and I gave him a thumbs up to let him know I was cool with it. And right after his head rolled back on the couch, and I knew that Nikki had just put his cock in her mouth. I could hear her moaning and the sounds of very sloppy blowjob.

My cock felt like it was going to burst through my jeans, it was so fucking hard. All I could see still was Nikki's head bobbing up and down and Paul reaching down to pull her nipple while she sucked him. Finally pulled her mouth off his cock, and got up on the couch on her knees to get a better angle. And that's when I saw it.

Gripped in Nikki's tiny hand was the biggest cock I had ever seen. It must have been at least 9" long, and looked to be as thick as a beer bottle. It all made sense now why Nikki chose Paul and why she didn't want me to see beforehand. Nikki was bouncing her head on his cock and slobbering all over it, all the while jerking the base of it. I noticed Paul had a hand on Nikki's pussy and he was slowly pushing a finger in and out.

Nikki rose her head from his cock, with a line of saliva still attached, and looked at me with complete lust in her eyes. "I need you to lick my pussy right now." I didn't need to be asked twice. I quickly went over to the other couch and positioned my head right in front of her pussy. I could see she was sopping wet, so I stuck my tongue out and drew it up from her clit to her asshole. This drew a large moan out of Nikki, but she never stopped sucking.

I put two finger in her pussy, and they slid right in with how wet she was. I pulled them out, spread her lips and began tonging her clit, tasting the cum coming out of her pussy.

"I need to fuck this thing now," Nikki stated loudly as she stood up. I took the hint and sat back down on the other couch to get a good view. Paul pulled his pants off and Nikki turned to face me, all the while rubbing her clit and squeezing one of her tits.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked me. "Are you ready to watch your little wife fuck this huge cock? Mmmmm, I bet you are." Nikki then backed up, never breaking eye contact, and reached for Paul's dick. She put a leg on either side of his, and began to slowly lower herself down to his horse dick. I watched as the head made contact with her opening and Nikki smiled at me. She then pushed herself down and the head popped in.

"Oh fuck this is big," Nikki said biting her lip, never losing eye contact. She then pushed down harder and took in another couple of inches. Her pussy was stretching wider than I had ever seen as she slowly pushed herself down onto his pole. She stopped when it was about 4" inside and then raised herself back up until only the head was inside. I could see her creamy pussy juice around his cock, the telltale sign that Nikki was very aroused.

My cock was rock hard and straining to get out my pants. I didn't expect to get hard so fast watching my wife fuck another man. But I don't think my dick had ever been this stiff. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out to stroke it...slowly. I didn't want to cum before they did.

Nikki was now fucking herself faster on the first 4" of Paul's dick, the bottom 5" were still untouched. Her eyes were closed as she bounced up and down, her tits shaking with every stroke. I was dying to see her go deeper, and I know Paul was too. His hands were on her hips, lifting her up and pulling her down in tune with Nikki's rhythm.

"I want you to fuck me doggy style," Nikki ordered to Paul.

"Don't have to ask me twice!" Paul gleefully responded.

I was a bit jealous that he was going to fuck her doggy style and get to feel her amazing ass. There's nothing I love more than feeling Nikki's luscious ass on my hips as I slam into her. Nikki excitedly hopped onto the couch, stuck her ass in the air and rested her arms on the couch. Waiting for the fucking that she was about to get.

Paul stood up behind her, one leg on the couch and one on the floor, and dragged the head of his cock up and down her pussy. Nikki let out an "Mmmmmmmmmm" and wiggled her ass back at him. And with that Paul shoved 6" of his cock right into her wet hole.

"Holy fuck! Fuck fuck fuck." Nikki moaned loudly, likely a little surprised to get that much in all at once.

"It's not that big." Paul replied, gripping an ass cheek in each hand and holding his cock steady at 6" deep.

"Well it feels pretty big!" Nikki laughed back.

Paul then pulled all the way out, hesitated, and then pushed it back in. This time it looked like he pushed in 7 or 8 inches, which amazed me being how small her pussy is. Nikki just whimpered and put her head down as Paul started to rhythmically pull his cock out and slide it back in. There was still a solid inch or two that hadn't been inside Nikki, I could tell by the ring of Nikki's cream around his dick.

I was mesmerized watching Paul fuck Nikki with those long strokes. She just kept her head buried in the couch, with only grunts, moans, and a frequent "fuck" coming from here. He started to pick up speed, and soon was just pounding his hips against her ass. I could see his balls slapping her clit with every stoke, and Nikki just laid there and took the pounding.

Paul then pulled his cock out and I could see Nikki's cream all way down to the base of his 9 inches. He grabbed her leg and flipped her over so she was on her back on the couch. Nikki looked at me with an intense stare I hadn't seen in a long time, reach down and started rubbing her glistening pussy, never breaking eye contact. Paul knelt down in front of her and slid his dick in down to the base on one stroke. Nikki arched her back up and bit her lip.

Nikki looked back at me, drunk with lust, and spread her legs even wider, allowing Paul to drive in even deeper. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and very demandingly said, "Fuck me harder!"

Paul took her order to heart and started slamming her pussy, I could hear every stroke with the slap of their skin.

"Fuck my little pussy. Yeah that's right, fuck me deep. Do you like watching your little wife get pounded by this big cock?" Nikki was in another world. I had never heard her talk like that, and I loved it. I had no idea, but I was hornier than I'd ever been. It was getting harder and harder not to cum while watching this scene happen in front of me.

Paul kept up his pace and continued driving into Nikki, and she was loving it. I noticed her hand slip down between her legs and start rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum, and I knew it wouldn't take her very long. She looked back at me, rubbing her clit, 9" of cock inside of her, and I could tell she was close.

Thirty seconds later, Nikki arched her back up in her telltale cumming motion, and then let out a guttural moan.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk", and Nikki started to cum hard. Paul held still, his thick cock still buried inside her as Nikki's little pussy contracted on it. She came for what felt like an eternity, and eventually collapsed back onto the couch. Paul pulled out of her pussy, and it was so creamy I thought that he must have cum inside her. He then stepped up onto the couch and brought the head to Nikki's lips. Her mouth instinctively opened and allowed him to push his dick deep into her throat.

Nikki sat up, grabbed his cock at the tip, lifted it up and proceeded to clean all of her pussy juices off of it. Just when I thought Nikki couldn't get any more sexy and dirty, she goes and does something like that. Up and down she dragged her tongue, stopping momentarily to pull each of his balls into her mouth, and then back up to take the head in again.

She then grabbed the base again and started to jerk his cock in long strokes, following right behind with her mouth. Paul's hand came down to rest on the back of her head, pulling her a little deeper and harder with each stroke. Saliva was building up at the corner of her mouth as Paul started to fuck her mouth. I could tell he was going to cum soon as his breathing got heavier, and his thrusting got harder and faster.

Paul then pulled his cock out of her mouth, a thick trail of saliva connecting his mushroom head to Nikki's lips. Nikki leaned her head back, opened her mouth and awaited the hot cream that was soon to follow. And then "Bam", Paul started shooting rope after rope of hot sticky cum. The first one dragged across Nikki's face from her lips to her hairline, then next one landing right on her cheek, and then his aim improved and he followed up with three spurts to Nikki's tongue, lips, and open mouth.

"So much cum, so much fucking cum," Nikki said breathlessly as she lay there touching the cum on her face with her fingers. When his cock finally stopped spurting Nikki grabbed it and dragged it around her mouth and cheeks, smearing the cum around and then bringing the head back to clean it off.

Paul eventually fell back to the couch, exhausted and drained by Nikki. It was then that my wife remembered that I was sitting across room, dick in hand, and still full of cum. She then got down to her knees and crawled over to me, thick white cream still all over her face. Even with her mouth, hands, and face covered in another man's cum, there was no way I was going to stop her.

She moved my hands away from my dick, and engulfed me with one move. She took my cock from head to base and back, and then again, and then again, until she pulled away gasping for air, with lust still in her eyes. I reached my hands down and placed them on the back of her head, Nikki knows this is my cue for her to start sucking me hard. And that's what she did. She was slobbering and sucking my cock, bring me closer and closer to cumming.

I looked back down at her cum covered face, and couldn't take it. My hips raised off the couch and I started shooting stream after stream of cum into Nikki's mouth. She never stopped sucking me, and I could see some of my cum dribbling down her chin. When I finally stopped she pulled away from dick, looked up at me, and pushed the semen from her chin back into her mouth.

"Well that was fun! Who's ready for round two!" Nikki exclaimed, sitting on her knees in our living room, covered in cum, while Paul and I sat drained on the couch.

"Hahahahahaha, I'm just kidding. I don't think my pussy could take any more fucking today. Ya wore me out Paul." Nikki said with a big smile on her face.

"You're wore out? I've never been so tired after sex. You just took everything. That was great." Paul replied, still sitting naked on our couch, his soft cum covered dick laying on his leg.

"Well I guess we can cross this off our bucket list," I said before getting up to get us all some much needed drinks.

************

Nikki and I fucked like rabbits for the rest of the week. Our experience on the weekend seemed to supercharge our sex batteries. Nikki was dropping to her knees and blowing me in the kitchen before work and waiting for me naked on the bed when I came home from work. Sometimes when I fucked her I could tell that she had already warmed herself up with one of her big dildos. This just got me hornier, knowing that she had been fucking herself.

Nikki was emailed by Paul the following week. She showed me the email when I came home, and I could tell she was very excited by it. He said that he loved fucking her and couldn't stop thinking about her "tight little pussy". In it he asked if she was interested in doing it again, and whether she might be interested in him bringing along a friend.

"Well honey? What do you think?" Nikki was staring at me as I finished reading the email. "Would you want to watch me be fucked by two guys?"

I could tell that she was into it, or else she wouldn't be asking me. I was instantly turned on when I read it. The thought of my sweet little Nikki being fucked on either end by a guy. But then again, it's also a little intimidating to think of that happening. Her fucking one guy is one thing, but two dudes just seemed a little intense.

"I don't know..." I replied back to her, still rolling the idea in my head. "Would I be there again to watch?"

"Well yeah honey. I'd want you there for sure. You gotta keep me safe!" Nikki said with a wink. "Plus that's half the fun. Knowing that you're watching me get fucked."

Nikki slid down to the floor and unzipped my pants, pulling out my already hard cock.

"Don't you want to see your little wife be bad again?" Nikki said as she licked up and down my cock.

"Don't you want to see me get filled up by two big hard cocks?" She engulfed my cock as she said this, never breaking eye contact. I put my hand on the back of her head as she started bobbing her head on my dick.

"Oh fuck yes. I want to watch you be bad." I breathlessly said. I likely would have agreed to anything at that point. It was a clever plan of Nikki's. She knows I'll pretty much do anything when I'm horny. When she heard me agree she picked up steam and sucked harder. I only lasted another thirty seconds before coating the back of her throat with cum.

"Great! I'll set it up for this weekend." Nikki hopped up and took her computer downstairs, as I just sat there thinking about what I just agreed to.

************

The week flew by, and just like last time Nikki held back on sex so that we'd be super horny come the weekend. And just like last time, Nikki didn't give me any details about who would be fucking her. On Thursday I got bad news. I would have to go out of town for work on Friday, and stay over the weekend. Nikki would have to reschedule the date. She was disappointed, but seemed to take the news ok.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Craigslist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds