• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 03

Indecent Connections Ch. 03

12

I was maintaining my anger with Ava as I came back to the car with the few bags of clothing. She was resting against the car waiting for me. When I was coming up to her there was a moment when I almost forgot my anger at her. Ava had a big smile on her face just from seeing me coming over. Holding my tongue until just the right moment I knew there was no way for her to escape the conversation.

After leaving the mall we were silent in the car. It didn't seem to bother Ava, but that was probably because she had no idea what was coming to her. It took about twenty minutes to get into the city for the dress shop that I had in mind for her. What was even better was that to park we needed to go into a parking garage; the perfect place to corner her. "Sir, where are we going now? I thought you wanted to go grocery shopping?" Ava tried to get some type of information out of me. I didn't say anything to her so that she could start to get the idea that I was upset with her.

"Aiden, is something wrong? Did something happen in the store?" Now she was getting worried and was eager to get out of the now parked car to talk to me. I got out of the car and pushed her up against it. "Are you going to admit it or do I have to force it out of you?"

"Sir, what are you talking about? What is going on, did I do something wrong?"

"Don't play dumb with me someone already told me about it."

"Who told you?" She was clearly upset and didn't bother trying to deny it any longer. I slammed my hand down on my car. That was all she could say for herself after she defied me and lied to me about it. Through gritted teeth I asked her again just what she had bought in the store. Ava was nervous as she reached up to hold onto her necklace that she always wore. It was a Celtic design that was in the shape of a crescent moon. She wore it nearly every day because it was a family heirloom from our grandmother who had now passed on. I didn't know what her necklace had to do with anything she purchased but I let her do what she wanted.

Still holding on to her own necklace she reached into her back pocket. She held up her hand and opened it up to show me a small ring. It wasn't a perfect match but it was very close to matching her necklace. "Honey if you wanted the ring I would have gotten it for you. I told you anything you wanted, you should have just told me." She shook her head looking down at the ground, "It's not for me sir, I bought it for you."

"Excuse me?"

"I got it for you. It was just a perfect match to my necklace so I thought it would be perfect. But, I wasn't sure what you would think so I wasn't going to show you yet. I never thought you would get so angry at me. I'll take the ring back, I'm sorry it was a stupid idea." Before she could put the ring away I snatched it away from her. It fit my ring finger perfectly and I let her know just that, "Fits perfectly, I love it."

I took a moment away from marveling at what she had bought me to see her giving me a shy smile. My desire to kiss her was overpowering so I took a quick look around just before bending down and capturing her lips. After we parted lips we were content to stand there, holding one another in pure bliss. Even though I was pleased with her gift I was confused about what to do about her disobeying me. I had said that any dollar spent would result in a punishment. But should I still make it count if she spent her money on something that wasn't for her.

There was still plenty of time for me to figure out what to do with her purchase since we still had to get a dress. I started dragging Ava down to the boutique because the sooner we got something for her the sooner we could go back to my house. She didn't ask or noticed where we were going until we were right in front of the store. "Aiden, why are we doing this, this is such a high end shop. Why do I even need a dress?" Ava never did like shopping for too long.

"Because Ava I said so, and I thought that was all the reason you needed?" I questioned her just to be a little cocky. She giggled, bringing a smile to my face. When we came inside the woman working the shop converged on us like sharks on a feeding frenzy. Before we knew it we were pushed into a changing room with a lady saying that she was going to get us some things for Ava to try on. As we waited Ava was standing nervously in the middle of the room.

"Ava come over here and sit down." I told her patting my knee for her to sit on. She graciously went to sit down. It seemed to make her a little calmer when she was closer to me so I didn't mind at all. Since we were kids I had this effect on her. Ava I suppose always had some sort of a big brother complex. The sales clerk returned shortly after with several dresses. All of them seemed beautiful and I couldn't wait to see Ava in them. "Um, sir, we have a waiting area right outside for you." I relaxed into the chair and simply told her that I was not going anywhere.

After many, many dresses we finally came down to three dresses to choose from. I asked the sales lady to leave us alone for a minute to make our decision. "So which one do you like the best?" I asked her while getting up from my chair. She was still standing in the middle of the room up on the pedestal that slows you to see better in the mirror. She was looking over the three dresses that were left on the rack for her to look at. From behind I wrapped my arms around her so that my arms were resting on her stomach. "I don't know they're all so beautiful. Do you really want me to choose one, this all must cost so much."

"Ava stop worrying; this is nothing to me if it's for you. Relax and just choose the one that you like best."

"Which one do you like best?"

"It doesn't matter, it's what you like."

"Come on, just help me choose. I don't think I can do it on my own."

"Fine then we'll buy all three."

"Aiden!" I laughed at her shocked expression. But, part of me was serious even if I was sure she would force herself to choose before it ever came to that. She went over to the dresses and started feeling the fabric still trying to decide. "Why do I even need such a stunning dress anyway?" She started speaking aloud to herself. I didn't answer her because I still wanted it to be a surprise.

After a few more minutes she huffed and threw her arms down, "Aiden this is just too hard, I really can't decide because I just feel too guilty. Please, you don't have to spend all this money for just me." I called her over to me with an outreached hand. As she came up I placed us so we were facing the mirror with me standing behind her. "Ava what do you see?"

"I see you and me. What about it?" I reached over and picked up one of the dresses. I put in front of her still on the hanger, "Now what do you see?"

"I see you, me and a dress in front of me."

"Alright now that we have the most obvious answer I'll tell you what I see. You in one of these dresses, me in a tuxedo, together on a luxurious date for two. That is why I want you to get one of these dresses so I can enjoy that fantasy. Again, stop worrying, stop caring about the price tag; and for the love of all that is sane choose one." She sighed and took one last look at all the dresses. "Let's get this one. You seemed to like it the most." The one she chose was actually my personal favorite but I didn't want her to know that so she would choose what she wanted.

"Are you sure Ava, this is about what you want. Is this the one that you like the best?" She nodded and I assumed that was the best I was going to get out of her. We left the dressing room with the dress and the sales clerk didn't bother hiding her excitement.

"Oh dear, I was hoping you would choose that one. It fits your figure just perfectly." The clerk was right; she had chosen a black dress that fit her perfectly. It had a regular black sleeveless dress to cover all the necessary places to be decent and then covering that was an attached lace cover. The lace was the sleeves of the dress and ended a little above the knee. It hugged Ava's body to perfection and made her look unbelievably hot.

So we checked out of the store, even buying shoes to go with the dress; then we did our grocery shopping. Within the hour we were coming back into my house. I had all the bags in my hand so I had her open the doors and things for me. "Ava, go make lunch for us while I put these away." I told her going into her room to put things away. "Is there anything you would like in particular sir?"

"Anything is fine. Just make it quick and easy." By the time I was done putting her things away she was putting grilled cheese and potato chips on the table for us. I sat down to eat and Ava went to follow me but I stopped her, "Before you sit down go get the list that you made. I want to talk about everything that's on there before dinner. We have a couple hours anyway."

She obediently returned with the list. I was surprised to see so much written on there, seeing as how I couldn't focus on anything earlier. She handed me the page and sat down to start eating. I looked over it as I ate myself. It was clearly defined into two sections: likes and don't likes. It seemed she was trying to make it as simple as possible for me.

Likes:

1. Anal
2. Beatings – canes, crops, hairbrushes
3. Spankings – canes, crops, hairbrushes, belts, flogger, paddles
4. Blindfolds
5. Bondage – breasts, cuffs, locks, prolonged, arms, legs, spreader bar, stocks, whole body, leather, rope
6. Breath play – choking
7. Clothing – chosen for me, high heels, lingerie, uniforms
8. Collars – private
9. Crawling
10. Discipline
11. Drinking – semen, urine
12. Face slapping
13. Gags – ball, bit, ring
14. Hand jobs
15. Humiliation – private, verbal
16. Kneeling
17. Licking
18. Massage
19. Masturbation
20. Nipple play – general, clothespins, claps, weights
21. Orgasm – on command, control, denial
22. Pain – heavy and light
23. Sensation play – smells, deprivation, hair pulling, hot wax, ice, suction, teasing
24. Serving – general, dancer, following orders, housework, maid, sexually
25. Sex – anal, cunnilingus, denial, fellatio rimming, vaginal
26. Sex Toys – beads, butt plugs, dildos, eggs, public (under clothes), vibrators
27. Shaving – body, genital, genital styling
28. Showers – golden

Dislikes:

1. Beatings – belts, floggers, whips
2. Spanking - whips
3. Beating Location – feet
4. Bestiality
5. Biting
6. Body Modification – branding, piercing (permanent), piercing play, saline injection, scarification, tattooing
7. Bondage – chains, strait jackets, suspension, suspension inverted, saran wrap, tape
8. Catheters
9. Clothing – full head hoods, harnesses, masks
10. Clothing material – PVC, rubber
11. Collars – public
12. Cutting
13. Drinking – blood
14. Electricity
15. Enemas
16. Fisting – anal, vaginal
17. Food – chosen for, from body, from bowl, from hand
18. Gags – tape
19. Given away – general, auctions, permanent
20. Humiliation – public
21. Including others
22. Leashes
23. Recorded scenes
24. Sensation play – fire, needle, scratching, tickling
25. Sex – group, double penetration, triple penetration, threesome
26. Sex toys – strap on
27. Shaving – head
28. Showers – brown
29. Speculums
30. Swapping
31. Voyeurism
32. Worshipping

I had to admit I was a little taken back by everything that she knew and how honest she was to admit it. Ava noticed and started to get self-conscious, "I'm sorry, I've said too much haven't I? Here I'll throw it out. You don't have to bother with it." She reached out to take the paper from me but I didn't let her.

"Ava relax, I just wasn't expecting so much stuff to be on here. You were honest and there is no reason to be sorry about that." She relaxed into the seat. Her anxiety about everything was starting to alarm me. I can understand how this situation could be stressful for her. But, it was more like she was waiting for everything to blow up instead of letting things happen. I didn't know why she was so scared to have me hate her. She probably just needed time to get used to things. Or at least I hoped that was all it was.

I was still looking over her list when she got up to clean our plates. She was washing them at the sink when I finished. I let her clean a little so I could just watch her trim back and ass from the table. It was only about 3 so we had time before dinner. Taking one last look at the list I got up and hugged her from behind. Ava didn't stop cleaning but started humming gleefully. "Ava, I think it's about time we went back to bed. What do you think?"

"Oh sir, really will you fuck me again? I've been waiting ever since the shower this morning to get fucked again. Will you sir, will you take me again." I chuckled at her excitement and planted soft kisses on her neck. She put the dishes down and let me do whatever I wanted with her. My hand slid up her shirt to her bra to fondle her tits. Her back arched to push more of her into my hand. Again I chuckled at her eagerness.

"You know Ava; I've already fucked you today. Maybe I shouldn't this time." She turned back with a disappointed glare. "That's mean sir, you already said you would."

"I don't remember saying that I would give it to you. Though, I did say that I wanted us to go back to bed. So I suppose there would be nothing stopping you from giving it to yourself. If you want it, take it!"

"I don't understand sir."

"How about this, unzip my pants and take out what you want." She somehow maneuvered taking out my dick without turning around. It was actually impressive how she could move so that she was stroking my dick while still facing the sink. To make things go quicker I pulled down her pants for her. She became more intent on rubbing me with her hands and now using her ass crack. A moan of need escaped her lips, "Please sir, put it in. I need you inside me. There's no way I can stand being empty anymore."

"I already told you I wasn't going to."

"But sir....."

"You're going to take it all by yourself aren't you?" She looked back biting her bottom lip. This teasing was extremely fun for me, not to mention it was making me hot. "Sir, can I suck your cock so I can put it in. You're so big that I'm certain you'll tear me if I don't do something." I reached into my back pocket and pulled on a condom for myself.

"Why don't you just put the condom on instead? It will have enough lube on it to get into your whore ass."

"Sir, do you have any lube that I could open my asshole with then. I am grateful that you have lubricated your dick for me, but would it be alright if I prepared my ass for you." Something about the way she said thank you for using lube set me off. It was almost like she was saying that someone had fucked her without preparing her at all. She could seriously get hurt by being that wreck less. As much as I adored playing with her and taking her body, her safety was my priority. Every man should treat her as such. I pushed Ava down so that the front of her was leaning on the counter. This pushed her ass closer to me as well as higher in the air. Gathering an obscene amount of spit in my mouth I spat it out on her hole. Applying light pressure with my thumb against her hole I elicited another appreciative moan from my little girl.

"There you go baby, now why don't you stretch it out nice and wide for me." I suppose that she must have had no intention of giving me any reason to stop because she immediately reached back. Very gingerly she used two fingers to stretch her asshole and prepare it for the oncoming traffic. She was also very conscious to use one hand to stretch and stimulate herself but also found ways to pleasure me. My hands were also on the move caressing and smooch her body. After what seemed like ages she stood up to press herself closer to me.

"Sir, can I put your condom on now. I really want to stick your hard rod into my horny hole." I handed the package to her not bothering to stop kissing all over her. It was like heaven feeling the condom slowly slide down my length. Once I was dressed for the occasion Ava started aligning me with her hole.

"Sir....."

"Yes, Ava?"

"Please, can you......"

"Can I what?" My confidence versus her shyness was starting to get me to understand why she needed someone to take charge. Not to mention that it was now an extreme turn on for me to have so much power over her.

"Aiden," she shook her ass to invite me, "don't tease me. There is no way that I can do this by myself." First I pulled her in close to me. Then, I pushed her head so the back of it was resting on my shoulder and she was looking at me. She gave me pleading eyes that almost made me give in, key word being almost. Ava needed to be taught not to attempt to change my mind all the time. I tried to use as stern a voice as possible. It was a little difficult with my raging hard on and Ava's eyes on me but I managed.

"Ava, I told you that I would not have sex with you. Now if you want it then you'll have to do it yourself. If you say that you can't do it by yourself that's no skin off my back. We'll just stop and I'll go relax."

"No, no sir, please don't leave me like this. I'll try; really I will." I gave her a light peck on the cheek.

"Now that is more like it." I was definitely starting to get used to being her dominant. Hopefully she was enjoying me falling into this role. Speaking of falling, I needed Ava to fall onto my dick as soon as possible. I understand she was being gingerly but I was getting impatient. Since I had already said several times I wasn't going to do anything I had to stand there waiting for her to get any relief. Gently Ava pushed back guiding me into her waiting hole. I supported her and assured her everything would be alright.

"Good girl baby, keep going. See this isn't so hard. Come on push me in deeper. You're not allowed to start really fucking yourself until you get me all the way up that hot ass of yours." Ava moaned while continuing down my shaft. I made sure to continually look over her body; one because she was hot and two to check any physical signs that it was becoming too much for her. She was clutching the sink, but with a kiss or hands in the right place she was fine. Just like I had told her she waited until I was buried deep down inside her. When she was all the way down she stopped. Her breathing was heavy and it didn't seem like she was very calm. Ava did start to move but I had to stop her before continuing.

"Baby, baby calm down for a second; tell me what you are feeling."

"It feels really good sir but it's really hard doing it all by myself like this. My knees feel weak like I will fall. But please don't make me stop. I really want to get fucked right now." Quickly, but still as gently as possible, I pulled out of her and she whimpered. I didn't say anything just tugging her along behind me. Part of me wanted to put us in the living room but I thought that would be pushing Ava's limits. The way the house was set up was there was a large picture window facing the outside where people approached the house and next to it was the front door. Ava, and I, would be much too nervous that someone would find us to actually enjoy ourselves fully. So I took us to my bedroom instead. I wasn't giving in on Ava doing herself just yet so I chose my recliner chair instead of the bed. She just stood there for a minute confused about what was going on.

"How about you bounce on my lap like a good girl?" A shy smile was brought to her face at my comment. She took a deep breath and then turned around so sit down.

"Honey, turn around I want to see everything. In fact, why don't you take off those pants so they don't get in the way?" She of course didn't argue and nearly tore off her pants. Ava placed her knees at either side of my legs and mounted up again. Just like she did before she took me very slowly moving down to the very bottom of my dick. This was much better than when we were by the sink. I could see her face clearly and every emotion that ran through it. It took her a few minutes but she started getting somewhat of a tempo. I took hold of her hips to steady her while she started to go faster. Of course the faster she went the more moans came out of the both of us. Ava was gripping my shirt to the point that I thought it might tear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds