• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Night Out

Big Night Out

Date night was long overdue.

We spent most of our nights at home going through the normal routine of me coming home from work, making dinner & eating said dinner. While I took the dog for a walk, she would bathe the kid. Then one of us would put him down for the night.

Most nights, by the time our son had drifted off to sleep, we had enough energy to watch an episode of Doctor Who or Mythbusters, and little else.

Your sex life as a parent of a little one is greatly dictated by the little one's sleep schedule. We would have sex when I had the day off and was fortunate enough to be around for the afternoon nap and then after bedtime (if we had the energy, that is).

"We've been saying we needed to do regular date nights for months!" she said.

She was right.

We called her cousin and she graciously agreed to stay overnight with the boy so that we could go out, stay in a hotel, and not have to worry about getting home until the next day.

I wore my new suit that she bought me, black with sharp lines and a dark shirt underneath. Fresh short haircut, trimmed goatee, and shaved smooth. I checked myself out in the mirror. Sunglasses finished off the effect.

I looked rather striking, if I don't say so.

Her cousin pulled up into the drive way and I went to the bedroom door.

Locked.

"Your cousin's here, you ready yet?" I asked.

"Hold your horses! Just a minute!" she bellowed through the heavy door.

I let her cousin in and left her playing with the boy on the floor.

She was stepping out of the bedroom when I went back to get my wallet and keys.

My heart rate jumped and I took a ragged breath in when I saw her.

The tallest black heels she had ever worn were adorning her perfect feet and an elegant long black dress was draped over her body.

She looked like the Goddess I always thought she was.

"You look good enough to eat." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"You'll get your chance later."

My cock twitched at the thought of burying my face between her legs with those Fuck Me Shoes still on.

"I'll be ready in a minute, I have to go potty" I said. We talked like that even before we had the kid.

"You always have to potty, hurry up."

I walked into the bathroom, but instead of peeing, I leaned against a wall and pulled out my phone.

"The plan still a go?" I typed.

"Absolutely, sir" was the response.

"Awesome. 11 then. I'll leave my car unlocked, it'll be in the center console."

I feigned washing my hands, then we drove off for our big night out.

-----------------

We were seated at a back table at The Melting Pot. It was relatively private, like most of the tables at the fondue restaurant.

I ordered the Big Night Out dinner for two.

All her favorites: sharp cheddar fondue for starters, steak for the main course, and dark chocolate for dessert. All the while, she was running her hands and feet up and down my pants. I was going to have difficulty walking out.

The chocolate is my favorite part of the meal, I always get a sugar rush and she loves to point out the red flush that rises to my cheeks.

After she finished seductively eating the last strawberry, I kissed the remaining chocolate off of her lips.

I checked my phone for the time.

9:45 pm.

On schedule.

--------------

We arrived at the swanky Four Seasons hotel overlooking downtown at a little after 10:30, the elevator ride up was a challenge. Though there was no one else in there with us, I knew that there might be someone in the hallway between the elevator and our room and I didn't want to have a tent pole in my pants.

I'm a gentleman like that.

The room was a splurge on our part, the Presidential Suite. It sprawled across two large rooms, one was the luxurious bathroom with a light marble whirlpool tub and the other the bedroom with a plush King sized bed. That last room was the important one to us. As soon as we stepped foot over the threshold, I swept her light frame up into my arms and carried her over to the bed. I laid her down gently, the black fabric of her dress contrasted against the bright white of the sheets.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to her waiting lips. Our tongues probed and explored each other's mouths until I interrupted.

"Fuck." I said, "I left my wallet and phone in the car."

She sighed deeply, annoyed.

"Hurry up, so you can get back here and fuck me!" she ordered.

"Feel free to get started without me." I said over my shoulder as I walked out of the room.

I walked into the lobby and asked the desk clerk for an extra key and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

10:45 pm.

I dropped the key into the center console and left the door unlocked.

I walked back into the room to find my wife on the bed, she had stripped her dress off and tossed it onto the couch on the far side of the room. She was propped up on a pile of pillows, all that remained was her fuck me shoes and a pair of black panties.

The panties were black with thin straps hugging her beautiful hips, her ass was traced down the center with a small ribbon of fabric. The front was black and sheer with a small bow on the top, indicating the sweet present I had waiting to open below.

I smirked and stripped off my jacket, shoes, and socks. I crawled across the bed and kissed her feet. I worked my way up her legs, very lightly tracing across her smooth skin with my fingertips, sending shivers up her body.

Kissing and touching, I found my way to her panties. I could see that the sheer black fabric was soaking wet and I could smell her beautiful pussy through them. The aroma of her when she's ready to fuck is absolutely intoxicating.

I pulled the fabric aside and ran my tongue gently from the bottom of her lips up to just short of her clit and then repeated the teasing action on the other side.

She moaned in pleasure and frustration.

"Just shove your tongue in my pussy! Please, please, please!" she pleaded.

I am a gentleman, you'll remember. So I obliged the lady.

Fuck, she tastes so sweet and warm. Dark chocolate be damned, this is my favorite dessert.

Somewhere in the parking lot below a car door was closing. Key card in hand.

----------------

I crawled out from between her legs, my goatee wet with her juices, and laid down next to her.

"Climb on my cock." I demanded.

Her mouth twisted into a grin.

She kicked off her shoes and straddled me, my throbbing rod bouncing against her stomach.

"I'm in charge, got it?" she playfully demanded.

"Yes, ma'am."

I smirked and thought "Not for long, you're not..."

She slowly, agonizingly slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was dripping wet and I slid in with no friction or resistance. She slid all the way down to the base, impaling herself on me, as she rocked her body back and forth. She pulled back up, squeezing her very well toned Kegel muscles, gripping my cock hard. I've told her that I think she could make me cum without either of us moving with just her pussy.

As she slammed down on me, I heard noise outside the door and a click as the lock was undone.

He stepped into the room she gasped, startled at the sudden presence of another person in the room. She tried to turn her head to see who the intruder was but I was ready for her. I quickly shot my hands up to firmly, but gently, grab the sides of her face, keeping her eyes on me.

"No peeking" I said devilishly.

She looked panicked.

"What the fuck is going on?" she asked, just as a thick, black satin blindfold slipped over her eyes from behind.

"Shhhhh, it's okay..." I reassured her as I gently pulled my dripping cock out of her, "You know that fantasy we've talked about for a long time now? About inviting another guy to play? Tonight's the big night."

Her face slowly turned from panic to calm to a mischievous smile.

"Oh really? And who did you invite along to play?"

"That's not for you to know."

Her lips pursed in slight annoyance, then she sharply inhaled as he ran his fingers along her ass cheeks and down into her crotch. He slid his two middle fingers over her already sensitive clit and rubbed side to side, just like she likes it.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." she exhaled out as her head lowered onto my chest.

His hand pressed against the lower part of my stomach as she ground against his touch.

"Rub her little pussy harder...faster..." I ordered him.

He wordlessly obeyed and she bit my shoulder as she screamed softly and erratically. Her voice became more and more high pitched until she made an animal noise, low and guttural as she came on his hand.

I could feel her come slide past his fingers and onto my belly.

He slid his hand out from between our bodies, slick with her juice.

My beautiful bride was panting and drooling slightly onto my shoulder.

I slid up the bed into a sitting position, my thumping hard-on pulsing in front of her blindfolded face and rubbed the tip on her lips.

"I want to feel your warm mouth wrapped around my cock." I said.

Still in a daze, she obeyed. Her lips slid halfway down my rod before her tongue came out to run along the underside. She drooled onto my cock for more lubrication as hand slowly worked the lower half in concert with her lips. Her pink tongue flicked across my head sending waves of pleasure through my crotch radiating out to my stomach.

I was getting light headed, her blowjobs always did that to me.

But I was losing focus.

This was about her. Her pleasure.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" I asked.

She took my dick out of her mouth and leaned it against her cheek.

"Yes." she said quietly.

"Don't tell me, tell him."

"Yes." she said a little louder.

"Tell him exactly what you want him to do, nice and loud" I ordered.

"I want your cock in my pussy!" she called over her shoulder.

I nodded enthusiastically at him. His cock was in his hand ready to drive it into her dripping snatch. My hand replaced his on her cilt. I slid my hand down her slick slit and spread her lips for him.

She made a noise that was almost a sigh and almost a yell when he eased his hard-on deep into her. I could see the pleasure wash across both of their faces.

"Fuck her hard." I demanded. "Would you like it if he slammed your wet cunt?"

"Yes! Please, please, please pound my little cunt hard!"

He picked up the pace immediately, wildly thrusting behind her. Every time he rammed into her her body pitched forward and she softly grunted.

I bent down my head and gently nudged her chin up to my face to kiss her. Our lips met in a crash of passion, separating slightly every time he pounded my bride's pussy.

"Fuck! His cock feels so go-ooo-oood!"

I broke our kiss and gave him a wave, indicating that it was time.

His glistening cock slid out of her and she gave a whimper of displeasure.

"Tell him to put it back in," she pleaded.

"He will, don't worry," I reassured her.

My body slid back down hers, slick with sweat, and my cock easily slid into her dripping hole.

"Tell him your fantasy."

She turned her head slightly towards her faceless lover.

"I want two cocks in my little cunt." she breathed.

I could feel the tip of his head first, sliding against the sensitive underside of my cock working it's way into the wet fuckhole. He was pressed up tight against me inside of her, the pressure from him pushing down on me was almost as good as her Kegels she's so proud of.

Once he was all the way in, we started fucking her. We found a rhythm quickly. When one was halfway out, the other would slam back in. Then she'd push back against us. Her cunt was pleasantly stretching from the relentless pounding.

"God, baby! My pussy feels so fucking full!"

Her face was turning red from holding her breath, little bits of air leaking out.

My bride was about to come. I knew that look anywhere.

Animal noises erupted from her as her pussy tightened and she squeezed our cocks. Her cream slid down my shaft, dripping across my balls and onto the white sheets below.

For the first time, her soundless lover made a noise.

"Ahhhhhh, god!" he screamed as he pulled his cock out, slick with pussy juice, and pumped it until he shot his load onto her lower back, upper back, and into her styled red-highlighted brunette hair.

The visual of my bride coming on a stranger's cock was all I could handle.

I shot my come into her hungry pussy, pulsing stream after stream deep into her.

She collapsed on me, my rod still inside of her, panting and breathing roughly.

A good minute went by before she thought to rip off the blindfold and turn to look at who had just helped her husband fuck her so thoroughly. But by the time she had turned, all she could see was the door closing behind him.

"Who...who was he?" she said breathlessly.

"Maybe you'll get to see his face...next time." I teased.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 859 milliseconds