• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Modified Ch. 01

Modified Ch. 01

12

Author's note: For those inclined with this particular fetish I hope you enjoy the story. As a reminder, this is a work of fiction. Any similarities of characters or places in the story to actual people or places are completely coincidental. Also, I in no way endorse the actions that take place in this story. This story is fantasy dealing with non consensual situations, and does not represent events that I would ever wish to become reality. That being said, I am open to thoughts or suggestions to further the story, though I will warn ahead of time that I don't often get time to write.

KegRoller

*****

"Mmmm, what a good dream that was!" Penelope mumbles as she stretches her lean body under the covers of her bed. Her muscles feel stiff and her head groggy as she tries to recall what she did last night. "I feel like I've just slept for a week! And I really need to pee!"

Twenty year old Penelope Martin, or Penny, as most people call her, pushes back the covers and stumbles over to the bathroom. Her room in the Delta Omega sorority house was quite luxurious compared to what most college students endured. She had her own private toilet, though still had to share a common shower with the other 15 girls in the house. These living conditions and even her admittance to Embry University School of Medicine in Atlanta were courtesy of her very well to do parents, who made a sizable donation to the school and pulled some strings to get her into the undergrad program. Penny, however, spent much of her freshman year partying and hooking up with guys. At five foot six inches, 110 pounds, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, pouty lips, and ample perky breasts, it was easy for her to get the attention of any guy she set her sights on. And Penny was very good at using her looks to her advantage. She always wore the best clothes, often choosing revealing low cut tops and short shorts. After high school her parents paid her way for a year in Paris. There, she honed her skills at dealing with boys, and added to her wardrobe of sexy clothes. Now in Atlanta, the warm weather was very conducive most of the year to her preferred style of dress.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Penny pulls down her Victoria's Secret silk boxers and her panties and sits on the toilet. Looking down between her legs, Penny suddenly screams and jumps up.

"What the fuck!!!" She rubs her eyes again, and then looks at herself in the mirror. "What the fuck!!!" she shouts even louder. There, between her legs, hangs a semi-hard five inch penis! Gathering her wits, thinking maybe this is some sort of sorority prank, Penny grabs the cock and tugs at it. In response, the cock hardens and Penny is jolted with a combination of pain and sexual pleasure.

Falling back against the wall in a panic, Penny tugs even harder, trying to remove this 'thing'. This just intensifies the pleasure she feels. Penny takes a deep breath and explores a little more closely, trying to figure out how her sisters managed to pull this prank on her. But after several minutes of examination, Penny begins to submit to the pleasure and begins to slowly and steadily stroke her new appendage. "This can't be," she thinks. Now fully erect, her cock begins to steadily leak pre-cum. Soon her lubricated hand is sliding easily up and down. Penny strokes faster, completely lost in the sensation and for the moment forgets about her predicament. After only a few minutes of stroking, Penny feels a tension as her muscles tighten and her cock hardens even more. The head seems to grow even larger. Unable to stop, Penny squeezes her cock harder while her hand strokes the now rock hard six inch length. "Oh my god!!!" Suddenly she arches her hips as a steady stream of cum jets out, hitting her in the chin and face, soaking her hair, and spraying the wall behind her. Penny screams again, this time a guttural scream of pleasure as her cock continues to spew a steady stream of cum. On it goes, lasting over 30 seconds as Penny writhes in pleasure, eyes rolled back in her head.

Finally spent, her member begins to soften and Penny slumps back against the wall, her ass slipping in the sizable puddle of cum that is spreading across the tile floor.

"What the fuck was that!" Penny gasps. She had more than enough experience with guys to know that this isn't how normal cocks cum. She looks around at the mess, cum dripping from the walls, hanging from her chin, and coating her breasts. She swallows and realizes some of it must have got in her mouth. The taste isn't awful, actually similar to the guys that she's sucked off, but with a muskier feminine taste. Still, Penny sits up and drinks a tall glass of water to wash away the taste.

Over the next hour Penny scrubs the bathroom walls and floor, and then cleans herself as much as she can with a washcloth. But her hair is beyond help without getting into the shower.

"Shit, I can't let people see me with this, this, thing hanging between my legs," Penny cries. Ultimately, though, she has to risk it. Hoping that most of the other girls are already done in the shower, she wraps herself in a towel, gathers her shampoo and soap, and peeks out her door into the hallway. Seeing no one, Penny tiptoes down the hall to the shower, which luckily is also empty.

As quickly as possible, Penny scrubs herself from head to toe. When she washes her new appendage she feels the beginnings of sexual urges. "Oh no, not here!" she gasps. She quickly moves her hands away to avoid any further stimulation. Finished, she turns off the water and grabs her towel just as Selena, one of her sisters, walks in. Panicked, she quickly wraps the towel around her.

"Well, if it isn't Penny," Selena taunts. "And being very modest all of a sudden. I've never known you to not show off that body of yours every chance you can get."

"Hi Selena," Penny replies nervously. At least I don't think she saw anything, Penny thinks, relieved. "Umm, I have to go." She brushes past Selena to get back to her room to get dressed. Selena pushes her hip out, bumping into Penny and knocking her off balance. Penny can't help but notice how soft and warm Selena's skin felt in the brief moment of contact. "What is wrong with me???" Penny wonders. "I am not like that, like some freaking lesbian! And certainly not towards that cow Selena!"

"Bitch!" Selena calls just before Penny is out of earshot. Selena hasn't forgiven Penny for fucking Brad, a senior that Selena was really into.

"Crap, what can I wear?" Back in her room, Penny cries in frustration. Penny's wardrobe consists of mostly tight, revealing clothes meant to show off her figure. Most of these would not do well to cover up this new bulge. She tries to wear panties, but the silky feeling against her member immediately starts to get her hard again, besides the fact that her skimpy panties don't come close to covering her up. She finds some pantyhose that seem to be slightly less arousing, and they do a decent job of flattening and holding her in place. She settles on a pair of sweat pants worn over the pantyhose that she would normally never be caught dead wearing in public. She puts on her bra, but has trouble squeezing into it. "Now what!" Penny cries. Her breasts seem to have gotten larger. As she tries to adjust the bra to fit better, the material rubs against her nipples, which immediately harden. Penny gasps at the sensation. Her nipples have always been somewhat sensitive, but never like this. Trying to ignore the sensations, Penny finally finishes dressing.

Realizing she is famished, Penny heads down to the kitchen. Still freaked out about her situation, Penny is also getting light headed from hunger and realizes she can't pass out and her secret discovered by some campus nurse. She needs nourishment before she can figure out what to do.

*******

Meanwhile, in president's office, a room set aside for managing the affairs of the house, Stacy finds an anonymous envelope on her desk this morning. Stacy Fontaine is the president of the Delta Omega sorority house. Also from a very rich family, she is used to luxury and also to having people do what she tells them to do. She is not particularly well liked, but is known for her ability to get things done. She also has enough dirt on most of the sorority sisters to ensure they obey her commands. A senior, she wants to make the most of her last year as president and leave a lasting legacy. And this is the beginning of pledge week. There are only two openings, and Stacy is determined to make the best choices. And of course have fun pushing the new pledges to test their determination as well as to get any dirt on them for use when needed later.

"What have we here?" Stacy ponders as she examines the envelope. The only marking on it is Stacy's name. Opening it, she reads the first type-written lines.

"Dear Ms. Fontaine. We would like to inform you of a special situation that needs to be addressed at your sorority. This is a very sensitive issue, but we trust that with your experience you will handle it in the most appropriate manner. One of your sorority members, a Ms. Penelope Martin, has been selected for an advanced medical research project. Over the last semester she has been given gene therapy treatments. Then, two weeks ago, she was subject to a medical procedure. To put it bluntly, her clitoris has been replaced with a full sized penis. She has also been fitted with an implant of time release hormonal and gene therapy that will continue her treatment. It should be noted that these treatments were done surreptitiously, and that while she will have by now discovered some of these changes to her body, Ms. Martin is not aware of the full extent of the transformation. She was kept under sedation during her recovery period, so only today is she discovering the changes to her body. One of the affects of this treatment is that Ms. Martin will have much stronger sexual urges. These urges need to be managed with utmost care."

Stacy continued to read. The letter included more details about how the surgery rerouted her reproductive organs; that her ejaculations will be more powerful and last longer; that she will need more nourishment to sustain her energy; that her transformation will continue with additional changes occurring over time. The letter closes with "We trust that you will use this information wisely." The letter isn't signed, and no indication of who or where it came from.

Stacy puts down the letter, her head spinning with trying to process this new information. For the next hour Stacy debates what to do. On one hand, she's excited about the idea of knocking Penny down a few notches. Penny has been a thorn in her side since she arrived. She has the lowest GPA of anyone in the house, and has made enemies of most of her sisters by way of stealing their boyfriends. And Stacy can't deny that turning Penny into a sexual plaything would be extremely satisfying. But she did have to be careful to not damage the sorority's reputation. "That's it!" she finally says to herself. "This could be the perfect answer to building my legacy! But I must act quickly!"

*****

And on another side of campus:

"So she was deposited successfully back in her room?"

"Yes, Doctor Krutov, no problem," Victor responds curtly. "My top man Jack took her home. She could walk, more or less, not that she'll remember any of it as drugged up as she was. Anyone that might have seen them will just assume she was drunk. But it was 2am on a Thursday night, not many people were up at that hour."

"Still, we can't be too careful. After all the preparation, the successful surgery and the recovery process, we don't need some leak getting out about what we are doing. And what about this Stacy Fontaine woman? Are you sure the research on her is accurate?" Doctor Polina Krutov still spoke with a strong eastern European accent, having immigrated to the United States 15 years ago. A child prodigy in her homeland, she eventually set her sights on higher pursuits. After joining the faculty at Emery 6 years ago she quickly rose through the ranks, reaching her current position as head of reconstructive surgery 2 years ago. Now only 41 years old, she still turned heads among the faculty and students alike with her lean frame and sharp features.

"Yes, yes, we've been over this before! Her psychological profile is perfect for this situation. In layman's terms, she's a power hungry bitch and she will use this situation to the fullest extent. The hidden surveillance we've installed into the Delta Omega house has shown these tendencies over and over again. And if she gets out of line we will deal with it appropriately." Like Dr. Krutov, Victor also immigrated, but changed his name from Viktor Kozlov to Victor Koslo, then started his own security business. Most of his business was typical home and office security systems, but if the money was right he wasn't averse to jobs that required more discretion.

"Very well. And what about the rest of the safety measures?"

"We are following her and have both video and audio monitoring in place. Nothing that she does or says will be missed, I assure you, Doctor. And the secure and private web address we provided you is now active and will give you access to 100% of the surveillance both within the Delta Omega house as well as from the people tailing her."

"Very well. Contact me if any issues arise," Dr. Krutov abruptly replies, then turns back to the work on her desk. Victor took the hint to leave her office. "What a fuckin' piece of work she is," he thought to himself. "Still, the price is right, and the perks of monitoring the perverted experiments of the doctor were well worth putting up with her bitchy attitude."

*****

Back in the kitchen, Penny is famished. She scrambles up four eggs, makes two pieces of toast, and fries six pieces of bacon. While those are cooking she downs a large glass of orange juice, and then fills her glass a second time. Unable to wait, she downs a breakfast bar while stirring the eggs.

Twenty minutes later Penny is licking her plate clean and considering whether to pour herself a bowl of cereal when Stacy walks in.

"Well, if it isn't Penny. Your disappear for a weeks without so much as a word, and then show up to empty our pantry. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"What? I wasn't gone that long..." Penny responded with confusion in her eyes. "I just saw you yesterday... Wait, what day is it?"

"Shh, don't worry your pretty head. But if you must know, tonight is the start of pledge week. I assume you do know that the opening party tonight is required attendance, correct? And of course you'll dress in something appropriate. What is that thing you are wearing, anyway?" Stacy looks disdainfully at Penny's sweat pants.

"Umm, nothing, I mean, I was just in a hurry," Penny stammered. Shit, pledge week already? What day is it? What's happened to me? She shakes her head to try to clear the fog.

"Well, never mind that. You're a sophomore now, so I expect you to help with the preparations. Come on, get up, we've going shopping together." Stacy leans over and grabs both of Penny's hands. At five foot ten inches tall, Stacy towers over Penny. And since Stacy is wearing a low cut summer dress, Penny gets an up close look at the older girl's cleavage. Penny can't seem to turn her head away, gazing at the soft skin and the curve of Stacy's breast, leading to a glimpse of her lace bra. Penny unconsciously licks her lips.

"Hey, I'm up here!" Stacy taunts. "We'll have no lesbians in this house, thank you!" But Stacy could read Penny's thoughts, noting this for future use. Apparently this heightened sex drive was really true. She'd never known Penny to show any interest in girls.

Embarrassed, Penny looks away and gets out of her chair. Trying to change the topic, she asks "Umm, what are we shopping for?"

"I've seen all the clothes you wear, my dear. We need to get you into something more appropriate if you are going to represent Delta Omega tonight. Come on, let's go."

They head out, Penny unsure how she'll be able to hide her condition. After an uneventful 20 minute drive, they arrive at Sequins, an upscale dress shop in downtown Atlanta. Stacy strides in through the front door and immediately waves at Tonya, who's working behind the counter. She comes over and gives a warm greeting to Stacy.

"Hi Stacy, it's so good to see you again. What can I help you with?"

"Hi Tonya, thank you, it's nice to see you too. I need something special for my friend. Tonight is our pledge party, and Penny here will be helping with the entertainment."

They both look at Penny, and Tonya looks down disdainfully at Penny's sweat pants. "Yes, she certainly does need some help. Let me go pick a few items for you to try."

Penny would normally be telling the dress clerk to fuck off for speaking about her that way, but right now she's more in a panic about how to get out of this situation, so she just lowers her head meekly.

After a few minutes, Tonya returns with three dresses, showing them to Stacy and completely ignoring Penny. Stacy looks them over, then picks two of them and hands them to Penny, pushing her towards the change room. Once inside the room, Penny stares at the dresses trying to figure out what to do. She slowly undresses and picks up the first dress, a strapless white pleated taffeta. Sliding it on, she is relieved to see that her bulge isn't showing through the pleats. She can hear Stacy and Tonya talking and giggling outside.

"Hurry up in there!" Stacy shouts. Penny struggles to zip up the back, again aware of her seemingly larger breasts than she remembers, then steps out into the dress shop.

"Hmm, not bad. Turn around," Stacy orders Penny.

Penny turns while the two girls watch. Tonya moves closer and begins to tug at the dress here and there. "A bit of a tight fit up top though." She then cups Penny breasts and squeezes. "These just don't quite fit right," she says as she pretends to adjust the dress, but in doing so is actually just pinching Penny's nipples.

A hot flash of excitement washes over Penny and a small groan escapes her lips before she can stop it. She squirms to get away as the two girls giggle. "Go on, try the blue dress now," Stacy tells Penny before Penny can get up the courage to say something to Tonya. "Go on, hurry up!"

Penny rushes to put on the second dress and repeats the process of showing it to the girls. To her relief, they both agree that this is the perfect dress. Soon, Penny is handing over her credit card for the dress as well as some fishnet stockings, and then finally leaving the store with dress in hand.

"My, it's already 3pm! I'm famished, what about you?" Stacy doesn't wait for an answer. "Let's stop at Ario's for some lunch."

Penny stares blankly out the window as Stacy drives. The treatment in the dress shop has caused her cock to begin to harden again. She tries not to squirm in her seat, but her situation is becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Stacy pretends to not notice, but is secretly smiling about Penny's discomfort while considering her upcoming plans for Penny.

Arriving at the restaurant, they sit in a small booth towards the back. Though breakfast for Penny was only 2 hours ago, she is very hungry again. "What's wrong with me! I've never eaten this much before!" Penny thinks to herself. Still, she orders the grilled salmon and side of mashed potatoes.

"Now tonight has to be perfect, Penny," Stacy says in a stern voice. "We need you at your best when we introduce the pledges. I can count on you, can't I?"

"Umm, to tell you the truth, I've feeling a little under the weather."

"Nonsense, you look fine. Maybe it's just from that big breakfast you at this morning. This is important, I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose your position in the house."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Modified Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds