• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Fix Your Editing Problem

How to Fix Your Editing Problem

12

This is a copyrighted original work by the author. All rights reserved.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. Everything that happens in this story is consensual sex between a husband and wife. You may want to read My Wife Discovers I Write Erotica before reading this but it is not absolutely necessary. Just gives a little more insight to this story. Thanks, Dean

After I found out that my wife was secretly looking at my computer and found that I write erotica things at my house took a very pleasant turn for the better. The sex life we once had took a back seat to the sex life we enjoy now. We have sex at least 4 times a week and when you're in your 40's that is a great thing.

I was working on a particular piece and had some trouble with the editing of it. My brain would just not work like it ought to so I reluctantly decided to use one of the free editors on Literotica. I was not a fan of giving someone my work since I did not know if they would just steal it and publish it for them, or actually do what they said they would do and help me.

I searched through the many hundreds of names on the site and got bored with that so I started over. I finally found a name that caught my eye. The add said that they had just volunteered to do this, but they were eager to try and help so I contacted her, and she returned a message the next day via phone to my e-mail and said she would be happy to help. I sent her a copy of the manuscript and since I was new at this I did not tell her when I needed it by and that was my mistake. I waited 4 months and never got another reply and to this day I still have not received a reply saying anything about it.

I told my wife about it and she said, "You have edited the others and figured out what you did wrong the first time and have never been turned down again right?"

"Yes,"

"Then what are you worried about, edit the damn thing yourself and quit worrying and fretting over the fact that the person who was supposed to help you never did. Just do it."

"If I spend all the time editing I don't have time to do as much writing, and I have several things started and I can't get them finished if I do that too." I said a bit exasperated.

"Why don't you just let me do the editing?" She inquired.

"I don't think I want to do that because I am afraid that it will cause an argument over what I write. If you don't like it you will want to change it, and then it will be a full scale fight and that does not help me write." I told her while I was plunking away on the computer.

"What if I can find a way to do the edit that won't cause a fight." She said with an impish grin on her face.

"Just exactly what are you up too? I know you are up to something because it is written all over your face and eyes."

"Tell you what I will draw up a contract for me to edit your work and we both have to follow it exactly as it is written." She said again with that look on her face.

"Will it get you to leave me alone so that I can get back to writing?"

"It will until I have the contract ready, and then you have to stop long enough to read the contract and either agree, disagree, or agree to modify it. Is that fair enough?" She said as she was trying to get to my laptop.

"Okay fine, do that, but you are not using my computer go get your own and work from it in the house."

"Fine, I will do that," she said as she exited the cave with a pout on her lip.

Two hours later she came back in the cave with a piece of paper that read as follows.

The Editor (Amanda) Agrees to edit all materials she is given by the Writer (Dean) and must adhere to the following rules.

  1. For each mistake the Author finds in an edited manuscript the Editor is to receive a swat to her bare ass for each mistake.

  2. If the Author finds more than 5 mistakes in an edited manuscript the Editor agrees to receive one swat with a paddle for each mistake.

  3. If the Author finds a revision in the work that has not been noted by the Editor the Editor is to receive the swats she has earned plus a butt plug of the Author's choosing for a period of at least one hour.

  4. If the Editor does not return the edited manuscript to the Author in a timely fashion the Editor is to then be given an enema. (i.e. 15 min per page of manuscript)

  5. If the Author discovers that the Editor has given any of the Authors work to anyone, the Editor is to be given a butt plug of no less than 2.5 inches in diameter, a paddling of 25 swats, and then is subject to be placed over the back of the couch while bound for the Author to use as he chooses.

  6. If at any time the Editor interrupts the Author while he is working on a manuscript she is to be tied in the chair in the cave, spread eagle with a dildo in her pussy and a plug in her ass. The sizes of these are at the discretion of the Author.

  7. Finally, The Author may double any punishment if the he determines that the Editor did not complete the work due to laziness. Not to include, illness, bereavement, or vacation.

Signed __________________________ ______________________________

Author Date Editor Date

I read this and my mouth dropped open as I looked at her. "Do you realize what you are really saying with this document?"

"Yes I realize it I wrote it." She said with a grin on her face.

"We have never played with toys in our marriage let alone enemas or any of the other stuff in this contract." I said looking at her intently.

"I realize that sweetheart but I thought this would give you a way to get help with your manuscripts and allow me a way to explore what we have been sharing lately."

"You have never been hit with a paddle before you do realize that right?"

"I know but I have to start sometime don't I?" She said with a little puppy dog look on her face.

"Sweetheart you have never had anything bigger than my cock in your ass and it is not 2.5 inches around." I said to her questioningly.

"I know that honey but I can work up to it the contract says at your discretion you know."

"Number 5 does not say that it says 2.5 inches and nothing else." I added trying to get her to realize the ramifications of her contract.

"Can we verbally agree that if I break any of them that require something large in my ass that you are to work up to that size?"

"You are really serious about this aren't you?"

"Yes I am I want to help you and I want to explore what we started a few months ago even further."

"I even feel like sending my mother a picture of my ass with a plug in it but I don't want to give her a heart attack." She said laughing.

"Have it your way Editor." I said as I grabbed the contract and signed and dated it. She took the paper from me and did the same and then got a frame and placed it in it and walked over and hung it on the wall behind my desk.

"Aren't you worried about someone seeing that contract?"

"No because no one ever comes in here but us and if they do I am sure you will make sure to take it down before they see it."

"Okay here you go your first manuscript. Good luck I hope you mess up at least a few times because I am looking forward to it." I said giving her a copy of a new story that I had just completed.

I was sure that this was not a good idea, but since she was the one who came up with it I thought I would play along for a while, and see how it worked out. Besides if she made enough mistakes I get to see my wife's ass more than normal, and who knows maybe it will lead to more sex. I was all for that so I went back to work on another story and she trotted off toward the house to work on the manuscript.

It was 5 in the afternoon when I gave her the manuscript and she said that she wanted to start dinner before beginning to work on the manuscript and I could not argue with that. We both had full time jobs and things other than writing had to get accomplished as well. I went into the house at 6 and she had just put supper on the table and was about to come and get me. "This looks great sweetheart." We sat down and ate all we wanted and then I helped her pick everything up and get the dishes in the dishwasher. At 6:45 I went back out to work on my new story and she sat down to start her first revision of the manuscript that I had given her.

The manuscript I had given her was only nine pages long so she had 2 hours and 15 minutes to do the revision on that manuscript according to her contract. When she started she must have made good time until a friend of hers called asking if she wanted to go to the mall the following evening. At 9 o'clock she had not walked back in so I went into the house and saw her curled up on the couch talking on the phone. When she saw me she yelled, "Oh my God I forgot to do something I have to go. I will call you tomorrow, okay?"

She jumped up and grabbed the remaining part that she had not revised and quickly went through it and handed it to me. I went through the manuscript and she had done a wonderful job until she got to the last page and a half when her friend had called.

"I have found 7 mistakes on here that you did not catch Miss Editor."

"That can't possibly be right." She said as she grabbed it out of my hand to look at it.

There it was right in front of her nose where I had circled each and every one of them in red ink. She did not know what to say and I told her that we needed to walk out into the cave and look at the contract since this is the first offense. "You are not going to follow it the very first time I mess up are you?"

"I did not write the contract as I pointed out before and I told you that I was not sure this was a good idea. You wanted this to happen so if you have broken any of the rules you set in the contract you will abide by that punishment." I said with a grin on my face.

I was looking forward to this because I knew that she had at least 7 swats with my hand and at least 7 swats with the paddle. I could not remember any more than that but those I was sure of. I was going to get to see that cute little ass the very first day of the contract and I was elated to say the least.

We both walked up to the wall where the contract had been placed and read it slowly together.

Rule 1) Yes- 7 swats to your bare ass

Rule 2) Yes- 7 swats with the paddle on your bare ass

Rule 3) No

Rule 4) Yes Given an Enema

Rule 5) No

Rule 6) No

Rule 7) Yes- Laziness-talking on the phone to girlfriend

I wrote all the things down and handed them to her and she just stared at the paper and did not know what to say for herself. "How did I get into so much trouble on the first one, I just don't get it?"

"Oh you are going to get it alright because now you get 14 swats with my hand and the paddle, plus an enema. I may not get as much done on the manuscripts, but you are going to give me plenty of things to write about with this contract I can see that already." I said with a laugh.

She walked over to the corner and got the straight backed chair that was sitting there along with the leather paddle that I had threatened her with countless times, but never used. She stood before me and took off her pants and panties and went to get over my lap for her spanking.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"Not that I am aware of." She replied.

"You still have clothes on." I laughed.

"I don't have to take the rest of them off since it was not in the contract."

Come to think of it she is right it was not in the contract and I do not know how I could have missed that when I looked at it in the first place. I really would like to see her naked for this but what could I do since it was not part of the contract.

"I will make you a deal." My brain kicked into overdrive. "I will allow you to only receive 7 of each if you take off the rest of your clothes."

"Nope, I am taking them so I don't have to let you play with my boobs."

"Okay suit yourself." I said as I delivered the first swat to her ass with my hand.

"Oh, that smarts."

"Not yet it doesn't. Wait till I get to the paddle."

I gave her 14 swats to her ass and then reached over to grab the paddle. When I picked it up she said, "I think I change my mind, I want to take the rest of my clothes off before you use the paddle on me."

"You are too late for that. I offered before we started and now that we have started you can have all 14 of the swats you deserve. Next time, don't be so quick to try and stand your ground, when you don't have any to stand on."

I gave her the first swat with the paddle and she moaned and squirmed on my lap. I continued to alternate on the cheeks of her ass with the paddle just as I had done with my hand, and by the time that I had given her all 14 swats her ass was a pretty little red heart shaped ass.

"Oh thank God that is over. I didn't think I was going to be able to make it."

"Oh we still have one more thing to do according to your contract honey. I will meet you in the bathroom and we can finish."

"I did not break any of the other rules you just can't make them up as we go."

"Well actually I can on the ones that say at the discretion of the author. In this case though it is not my discretion it is number four."

"What the hell was number four?"

"It clearly states that if you take longer than 15 minutes per page of manuscript you are to receive an enema and you went over that amount talking on the phone."

"Can't we please just do something else I don't want an enema tonight, you can give me one tomorrow night instead."

"I believe in the spirt of the contract we should follow it and see what happens."

"Fine, I will meet you in the bathroom then."

I watched her cute little red ass all the way to the bathroom and I was looking forward to this. I watched as she took of the remainder of her clothes and then she turned to me and asked me how we were going to do this.

"I think for this first time I want you on the floor with your ass in the air."

"Can't you just put the lid down on the toilet and sit down and have me lay over you lap?"

"We could but I want to see your cute little ass spread so I can admire the view." I said with a laugh.

"You really are going to make this difficult for me aren't you?"

"No I tried to make it easier and you refused."

It wasn't long and she was on the floor with her head down and her ass up in the air. She does not have a large ass so when she spread her legs apart her cheeks parted giving me the view I had been waiting for all night. I filled the bag with water, greased the nozzle and started to push it in very slowly into her ass. I am sure that it was uncomfortable and then when I released the clip allowing the water to enter her bowels she started to twist and turn.

"How much water are you going to put in me?" She asked.

"Well I was only going to do a quart but since everything doubled that means you get two quarts."

"Why the hell did I have to go and make that stupid rule anyway?"

I eased the clip shut for a while letting her get accustomed to it and the fact that she was cramping from the water she had already taken. I reached down and rubbed her stomach to also help ease the cramps that she was feeling. Once she was okay I then released the clip allowing the remainder of the water to enter her. "Let's see how long you can hold this before I release it shall we."

"Are you fucking nuts? I want the water out of me now you moron."

"I take it that you want to release it right now, and that is not going to happen, do you want me to take out the enema tip and put a plug in your ass so that you can hold it in.?"

"Okay, take out the tip and put in a plug so that I can hold it if that is what you want."

"I will be right back since I don't have a plug in here."

"The hell with that just pull the thing out of my ass and shove your cock in that should plug me for a little while."

In all my dreams I would have never expected my wife to tell me to do that. She used to think that ass play was dirty and here she was telling me to plug her ass with my cock to keep her enema in her ass. Well I wasn't going to disappoint the lady so I walked up and straddled my wife, got my cock right at her opening and pulled the tip out and shoved my cock in right as it left her ass. As soon as my cock was seated she started to come. She shook and her hips moved up and down which caused my cock to go in and out of her ass. She was fucking her ass with my cock as I stood perfectly still. Once she had recovered she looked back and asked if she could expel the liquid. I pulled my cock from her ass and she hurried to the toilet to allow all the water to come out.

"Can I please have a little privacy?"

"Certainly sweetheart I will just go and get ready for bed and meet you there. I am kind of tired and I will be ready to crank out another manuscript tomorrow after what we just did tonight."

"Great, fucking great, just what I need...another one to read but this time I am shutting the phone off."

The next morning I woke early and got started on a story that I had worked on previously. It was actually the one that I wanted the so called free editor to work on that I never heard from again. I had almost two chapters completed on it when I heard her come into the cave. "Can I talk to you without interrupting?"

"Sure sweetheart what can I do for you?"

"Marcie wanted to know if I could go with her to pick out new curtains for her house and I told her I wanted to see what we had going on before I gave her an answer either way."

"Here sweetheart are two chapters that need to be edited. You can do them when you get home from helping Marcie; it's no big deal, go have some fun."

"Thanks Sweetheart, Love you and I will see you later." She said as she bounced out the door stuffing the manuscripts into her purse.

Amanda arrived back at the house about 2 in the afternoon and she saw that I was working on the manuscript so she just waived and went back into the house. I was guessing that she was going to work on editing the two chapters I had given her. I had another one completed by then but I did not plan to give it to her since she had enough to do.

She walked back in a couple hours later with the copies in her hand and said that she was finished with them and she knew that there were not any mistakes on them this time. She smiled at me and was turning around when the phone rang and I answered it. "Oh hi Marcie, yeah she is standing right here. Really and you want me to do that for you? I guess I can do that but don't you think that is a bit kinky? Well if that is what you want I will do that to the story I am working on right now. You bet sweetheart here is Amanda."

Amanda took the phone and I noticed concern on her face at what I had said but I did not let on anything that Marcie and I had talked about. She was on the phone in the cave for about 15 minutes which makes it very difficult to concentrate on what I was doing. Besides with the information that Marcie had given me I had a revision to make in my story. Amanda did not know this yet but she was going to later and I was going to not only enjoy the revision but I was going to enjoy what happened after that was completed.

Amanda finally got off the phone and sat it down on the desk and then looked at me and asked what Marcie and I were talking about. I told her I would worry about that later it was not that big of a deal. She relaxed a bit hoping that she was not in trouble, which she was, and then I looked at her and said, "You could have taken the phone in the house to talk to Marcie so that I could work you know."

"Yes, but I was out here and you were working, so I..." Then it hit her, I was working and she interrupted what I was doing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Fix Your Editing Problem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds