• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Shared Passion

Shared Passion

12345

Chapter 1 - A hard day's work

Emily was stunned when she looked up at the office clock. It was almost 8pm and she still hadn't finished the strategy report that was due for tomorrow. The bright office lights illuminated the pile of papers that were lying on the desk in front of her. Ever since her company's CEO had assigned Emily as Head of Sales two months ago, she had been working long hours.

With her 31 years of age, Emily was clearly an attractive woman. Although she was 170cm tall and quite slender, her Latin-American origins showed clearly in her curvy figure. Her graceful feet, fitted into classy black high heels with laces around the ankle, gave way to two a couple of long windy legs that would make any men turn his head. Just above the knees, her tender legs disappeared into a stylish black pencil skirt. She was currently sitting down behind her desk, but if she would be standing up, her skirt would highlight her wide hips and her firm bottom.

Emily sighed as she felt that despite her excellent academic credentials and her well-paid management position, she was doing all the work, while her co-workers had already left the office. Above her skirt, she was wearing an elegant white blouse and a long silver necklace. Although her blouse was not tightly fitted, it was clear that Emily had a large and round bosom. The white blouse gave a subtle peak into her cleavage. As always, Emily's dress style was stylish and classy, with a hint of sexy. It offered the spectator just a hint of her sensual body, without being ordinary. She straightened her long dark hair and threw it over her left shoulder. Her dark brown eyes were staring at the screen of her computer.

She decided that she would finish the strategy report tomorrow first thing in the morning. Emily's soft lips produced a sensual smile that pointed towards her high cheek bones, as she thought of arriving home tonight, where her husband would be waiting for her. As she was shutting down her computer she noticed that the office was deserted. Most of her co-workers had left hours before. "It's always the same people that have to do the work for the rest," she mumbled to herself as she grabbed her car keys.

Just as she picked up her bag and was about to leave her office, she was surprised by a voice behind her. "Well, well, look at the beauty that's working late tonight," said Vincent the public relations manager.

Emily, not in the mood for small talk, responded "Yes, I'm calling it a night, see you tomorrow."

Although Vincent was far from unattractive, Emily had never liked him very much. With his short posture and hipster beard, he had been hitting on her from the first day she was working at the office. With 29 years, Vincent was pretty much a ladies man and already had a considerable account of office affairs. Although his success was mostly limited to the very young and insecure interns, he never grew tired of talking up his female co-workers. Even though Vincent enjoyed sufficient female attention, he seemed to have a special obsession with Emily.

"I have seen many movies that start with two people alone in a deserted office," said Vincent "and you know how those movies end."

"Very funny," said Emily in a neutral voice. "I need to get going, because Jake is waiting for me at home," she added.

"Ah the eternal Jake," Vincent said. "The eternal Jake who is supposed to be the most perfect husband in the entire world," he said with a high pitch voice, mimicking a little schoolgirl. "If you ever grow tired of all that perfectness, you know where you can go to experience something real, something extraordinary," he said while giving Emily a wink. "At least there are men that know how to surprise such a precious woman as you and make her feel more alive than she has ever felt."

Emily was not at all amused by Vincent's flattery and she was surprised by the cold and harsh tone in her voice when she replied "Screw you Vincent! Go try those lines on your beloved interns."

Emily was not at all put off by Vincent's remarks. She knew that her relation with Jake was more than satisfactory. Jake was more a man than Vincent could ever aspire to be. She loved everything about Jake and she admired his ability to amaze her each and every day. Jake had a way of reinventing the relationship and keeping the spark alive, especially in bed.

Emily felt a warm rush go through her body, as she remembered Jake making passionate love to her last night. She was very secure about her relationship and she didn't feel the need to discuss her sex life at work, and even less to discuss it with Vincent and his cocky attitude.

She picked up her coat and she swiftly walked out of her office with her head up high. She didn't say anything to Vincent and left him standing in the doorway, speechless and with an astonished look on his face. She felt relieved that she had put this creep in his place. Emily knew that as Head of Office she was Vincent's superior. As she slid her key card at the exit door, she felt assured that she was also emotionally superior to this loser.

Chapter 2 - Some well-deserved relaxation

A smell of Asian herbs and fresh fish filled the kitchen of a modern apartment on the 27th floor. The large glass windows of the apartment looked out over the river and the high rise office buildings on the opposite bank of the river. It offered a great view of the dark night and the many specs of light of the city center, Jake carefully placed the fresh tuna on the grilling plate. He was satisfied with the lovely Asian salad he had just placed on two large plates. He was looking forward to seeing his beautiful wife, despite feeling quite tired from a hard day's work.

Jake worked as a commercial manager for a local professional soccer team and he was pretty successful at his job. His day had been tough but satisfying, as he had managed to negotiate two important contracts. He had only arrived home half an hour earlier and dedicated himself to cooking dinner straight away.

Jake had taken off the jacket of his blue suit. He had loosened the knot of his tie, which was still hanging around his neck. His slim fit trousers highlighted his athletic figure. Jake was built 185cm tall and had broad shoulders. Working for a sports enterprise, he felt the obligation to exercise frequently. His abdomen and chest were slightly muscled, but nothing exaggerated. Jake liked to play sports, but he wasn't into body building. His muscular legs showed the strong calves of regular a soccer player. His face was characterized by a strong jaw and two bright blue eyes. His blond hair was short and neatly combed with a bit of gel. Jake was feeling anxious to see Emily. After making love to her last night, he was already looking forward to feeling her sensual body in his strong arms.

Just when Jake opened a bottle of white wine, he heard the front door opening. As Emily came in, Jake immediately noticed the worried look on her face. He rushed towards the door and helped Emily with her coat and her bag. Before offering her a seat at the kitchen table, Jake threw his arms around Emily and gripped her tightly. His lips pressed firmly against hers, as he kissed her with his eyes closed. His hands let go of her waist and moved downwards. Jake's tong touched Emily's lips, while his hands grabbed her bottom. He squeezed her bum cheeks strongly, as their tongues found each other in a heated kiss. Emily felt her body warming up at Jake's touch and she felt her nipples stiffening. Jake felt the tension and stress in Emily's body as he pressed her under lip gently between his teeth. Their mouths detached and Jake offered Emily a glass of the excellent red wine.

Conscious about Emily's stress, Jake asked her about her day. Emily told him about the strategy report she had to deliver the next day and how it stressed her out. "Besides," she said "today the CEO told me that I will have to go on a business trip this weekend".

Emily's body language told Jake that she was annoyed by this trip. "Where are they sending you this time?" He asked.

"Montreal" she replied with a tired look on her face.

Jake served the tuna steak onto the plates and put the plates on the kitchen bar where Emily was sitting. As they started to eat Jake asked her "I heard Montreal is supposed to be a nice place. Aren't you happy that you'll get to spend a weekend there?"

Emily smiled, she felt happy that Jake was trying to lift her mood. "Yeah, I guess it's all right," she admitted.

Jake was glad to see that his words had put a smile on her face. "Honey, you seem a bit stressed today. You know you can count on me to take the stress off you and make you feel relaxed," said Jake while looking deep into Emily's eyes. Emily was enjoying the dinner and she already felt more at ease. She was pleased to be home and Jake's presence made her feel comfortable.

After they had finished dinner, Jake put the plates into the dish washer. As he poured another glass of wine he asked, "Do you still have space for a small desert?"

Dinner had been light and Emily felt the comforting effect of the wine. "Yes," she said "I'd love to have desert".

Jake opened the fridge and put a bowl of fresh strawberries on the table. "Emily, you look absolutely fabulous tonight," said Jake, while he reached for a strawberry. "Tonight I'll make it my personal duty to relax you and loosen you up," said Jake, as he put the red fruit in his mouth.

Emily, noticing the sensual tone in Jake's deep voice, felt her body warming up with expectation. "Thank you love, I think I could use some relaxation today. I had a tough day at work," said Emily as she finished her second glass of wine.

Emily grabbed the bottle and filled up both glasses. When she put down the bottle, she found Jake's eyes fixed at hers. "Close your eyes," he said, as he reached out his right hand to cover her eyes. Emily knew that something was about to happen. Although at her work she loved to have control over everything, she resigned and gave in to Jake's request. He was the only person that she would trust, the only person that she would allow to take control over her. She closed her eyes and turned off her mind. She knew that from here, Jake would take control and she trusted he would do exactly the right thing. As she closed her eyes, Jake reached for the bowl. He picked up one strawberry and reached it across the table.

Emily, not able to see, felt her other senses sharpen. When she felt the cold strawberry touching her bare neck, she shivered. She felt the cold strawberry moving in circles around her neck. First it moved down towards her shoulder, then it started to move upwards, from her shoulder to her chest and up her throat, towards her chin.

As she felt the strawberry touching her lips, she tried to take a bite. Jake pulled away the strawberry, leaving Emily biting the air. Just when she was about to protest, the strawberry was back at her lips. This time Emily moved her tongue around the fruit. She took a bite and opened her eyes. Jake was is front of her, his blue eyes focused on her body and his lips revealing a broad smile.

Jake stood up and walked around the table, until he stood behind Emily. As Emily stood up, Jake threw his arms around her from behind. He felt her firm belly, as he kissed her neck. Emily threw her head backwards, when she felt Jake's tongue circling around her neck. Jake's hands started moving upwards. He grabbed Emily's breasts and he couldn't help noticing how warm her body felt below his hands.

Jake reached for Emily's blouse and unbuttoned it all the way down. Emily's blouse opened, revealing her large breasts, sticking up from a black lace bra. Jake´s strong hands fondled her breasts, as he kissed her neck. As he squeezed her tits, Emily felt a wave of heat rolling over her body. She felt how her nipples stiffened under Jake's touch. She loved how Jake took control of the situation. She was just following his flow.

Jake's hands grabbed her shoulders, he turned her around. They were now facing each other. Jake could not keep his eyes off Emily's unbuttoned shirt, her breast sticking out and her tight belly. Jake couldn't avoid noticing how his manhood was growing hard in his pants, as he observed his beautiful wife. In the meanwhile, Emily was observing her husband, who was still fully dressed. She loved to see him wearing a suit. She firmly grabbed his strong shoulders as he leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met in a hot and wet kiss. Their tongues whirled around and Emily couldn't help biting Jake's lips.

As they were kissing, Jakes hands moved behind Emily's back and loosened her bra. Jake took off her bra and looked her in the eyes. Their eyes locked onto each other. Emily gave a slight nod to Jake, as if to say, "Go ahead. Do what you want to do".

Jake moved his head towards Emily's large breasts. As he grabbed Emily's bosom, he moved his mouth to her left breast. He started kissing the side of her breast, moving his tongue in circles. Slowly, Jake moved his mouth around Emily's breast. Emily threw her head backwards in pleasure, her long black hair reaching all the way to her skirt. When Jake's tongue reached Emily's nipples, she felt a tingling sensation moving up her body. Her nipples stiffened up at the first touch. The warm wave went through her entire body and when it reached her crotch, she felt that her warm pussy was already getting wet.

All of a sudden, Jake lowered his hands and grabbed Emily's skirt. He pulled up the skirt and his hands touched Emily's bare legs. Jake lifted her up and seated her on the kitchen table. At this point, Emily was sitting on the high kitchen table, and Jake was standing in front of her. She grabbed for Jake's tie and pulled him towards her breasts. Jake gratefully followed her instructions and buried his head between Emily's beautiful boobs. Moving his tongue around, Jake caressed Emily's boobs. Emily loved how Jake was giving attention to her breasts. When Jake sucked on her hard nipples, Emily moaned. Now she could no longer disguise how much she liked Jake's touch and how much she wanted him to continue.

Suddenly, Jake stopped kissing her breasts. He pulled back his head and used his two hands to push Emily's back down onto the kitchen table. She shivered when she felt the cold surface of the table against her hot and sweaty back. Lying on her back, Emily opened her legs and curled them around Jake's waist. Through his suit, Jake could feel the heat from Emily's body rubbing against his hard dick. He knew he had her in his control.

From here on, Emily would follow Jake's lead. "You're precious," said Jake. "I feel so fortunate to look at such a beautiful and sensual woman, half undressed on my kitchen table," he said while his eyes seemed to be full of lust.

"I am all yours," said Emily".

"No," responded Jake "I'm all yours! I told you that today I'll make sure that you relax your body and enjoy every minute of love that I can give you."

Emily knew what this meant and she could have kissed Jake to death. Whenever Jake would say something like this, he would pleasure her selflessly and leave her satisfied, relaxed and exhausted, without asking any favor in return.

"Take me!" said Emily, while she loosened the grip of her legs around Jake's waist. Jake lifted up Emily's feet. Her gracious feet where at the height of Jake's face. He took a second to observe the lovely feet and the sexy high heels that Emily was wearing. Jake started kissing the feet in front of him. Emily couldn't help to giggle a bit, as she felt his warm tongue tickling her feet.

Her giggling turned into a soft moaning as Jake moved his mouth up her leg. Slowly Jake moved his mouth and tongue from Emily's ankles toward her knees. Emily was moaning approvingly as she felt Jake's warm mouth up her thighs. His unshaved cheeks were tickling her thighs, but Emily was submerged in expectation. Underneath her black lace panties, Emily's pussy felt was glowing and pulsing intensely in between her legs.

Jake's mouth had almost reached her warm and wet pussy lips, when he suddenly stopped. His hands reached for her panties and pulled them down her legs. Emily pulled up her skirt even higher and her moist pussy was now completely exposed. Still lying down on the table, Emily decided to just lie down and enjoy the ride. A sigh escaped her mouth as Jakes tongue returned to the inside of her thighs. Slowly his kisses were moving towards her pussy lips. First he was kissing her inner thighs and moving upwards. When his tongue reached the side of her vagina, Emily moaned loudly. She wanted him badly. Jake was surprised to taste the juices that were already moisturizing Emily's pussy.

He loved her taste and he could spend hours tasting her juices. Jake sucked on Emily's pussy lips, played with them between his teeth and lips. He kept moving his tongue up her pussy and Emily's back was arching upwards in expectation. As Jake buried his head in between Emily's legs, his hands were fondling Emily's body. While Jake's tongue was playing with Emily's wet pussy lips, his hands reached her breasts. He grabbed her breasts firmly, digging his fingers into her boobs. Jake felt the hard nipples against his hands and he felt his hard dick palpitating inside his pants. Emily was enjoying the caressing of Jake's tongue and his hands on her tits.

Just when she was getting used to this lovely warm feeling, it happened. Jake's tongue moved up from her pussy lips and started kissing her clit. Emily couldn't avoid a short but powerful scream of pleasure, as she felt the touch of soft and warm tongue caressing the tip of her clitoris. She was ready for this. She wanted to feel him. His tongue felt wet and warm. Jake started to lick her clit slowly. While his tongue was licking her, his mouth closed around her pussy and was sucking on her clit.

Slowly Jake was increasing the rhythm, gently licking and sucking on her clit. Emily was losing control with all the sensations she was feeling, the tongue stroking her clit, the mouth sucking on her pussy, the little prickling of Jake's unshaved cheeks on her thighs. Emily felt her heart rate increase, as Jake kept on increasing the movement of his tongue. Jake was thoroughly enjoying the heat between Emily's legs and the delicious taste of her pussy juices. Jake lifted up his head, to tell Emily how much he was enjoying her taste. But before he could speak, Emily grabbed his hair and pulled him down onto her pussy.

"Keep on going!" she said almost screaming.

Jake got back to work. Emily felt the tickling increase throughout her body. A heatwave was about to roll over her body. She started breathing more heavily. Jake, noticing Emily's excitement increased his rhythm even more. Licking her clit even faster with his tongue and sucking her pussy even harder with his lips. Emily was now moaning loudly and while pleasuring her, Jake noticed that Emily was losing control of her movements. Emily felt the temperature between her legs increasing, she knew she was close.

When Jake increased his movements even more, Emily could no longer hold it. A powerful ball of heat was forming in her clit and it was about to burst. Jake kept on licking faster and harder and when Emily felt it. The ball of heat exploded from her clit, all over her body. She felt the waves of pleasures taking over her body. As Jake kept on licking her, she started to shake. She pushed her pussy firmly onto Jake's mouth, to feel his lips, his tongue, his loving. Her body was convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her body.

She felt how the heat took control of her sensations. She almost lost her breath, as the waves of pleasure made her lose control. She was still coming and Jake was still moving his tongue around and sucking on her pussy. She sighed and screamed as each surge of pleasure lifted her up even further, even higher. With each movement of Jake's tongue, she felt the orgasm even stronger, lifting her up even further. Her body was now completely out of control. Emily was shaking, her arms and legs stiffened firmly.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Shared Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds