• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Wife - The Wedding Night

Becoming a Wife - The Wedding Night

I can remember my wedding and honeymoon like it was yesterday.

I had just turned 22 and was marrying the man of my dreams. Cameron was 32 and we had dated for six years. I was a June bride, and a beautiful one if I say so myself. I was a tall girl with a figure that always drew attention and I was never afraid to show it. The day went by so quickly and everyone was happy, even my father. He hated Cameron when I was 16 and dating a 26 year old, but now he was so happy for me, I had married a handsome hardworking man.

My dress was white and not because its tradition. I was a virgin bride. It had been so difficult keeping my panties on for the last couple of years but Cameron respected my decision to wait. Everything was perfect; I had finished college and married a loving, kind and gentle man.

The wedding day came and went like everyone's does, a whirlwind of dancing and friendly faces. At last it was time to go. We got in the car and headed to our honeymoon. We were both from Georgia and planned on visiting the beach and mountains on our three week honeymoon. I was excited and very nervous about our wedding night. During the three hour drive to Savannah we talked about everything, we discussed babies and how our lives would be different from this day on.

He asked me if I remembered our vows. I exclaimed that I did and started to recite them. We had written our own but he insisted that I include the old timey "Obey" one. He asked me to recite just that one. I smiled and said "I will always honor you and obey you, trust in your judgment and follow your direction and guidance." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I was so happy. He asked me if I was really ready to learn how to be a wife. I said "I do". He handed me a gift. I eagerly opened it- Jewelry – this man really knows me. It was an ornate handcrafted chocker with a metal ring in the front and a charm bracelet with a wedding cake charm on it. I quickly put both on.

We made it to the hotel and had the valet take care of the bags and the car. I could smell and hear the beach while we were checking in. We stopped by the bar and had a drink to allow time for them to get our bags situated. We could stall no longer we hurried up to the room he picked me up carried me into the room.

The one thing I cannot remember is how my clothes came off so quickly or where they went. Before I knew it I was naked and laying on the bed looking up at my husband. I noticed that he was still completely dressed. I felt kind of silly lying there, every inch of my sun kissed skin exposed.

He just stood there looking down at me smiling. He took my breast into his hands and began to kiss my nipples. He had done this to me many times but this time it was different. I could feel everything in my breast and between my legs I could tell I was getting moist.

He was sitting on the bed looking down at me playing with my body when he told me to grab my ankles. I shivered and bent my legs until my heels were touching my butt and then realized this made me more exposed than I had been two seconds ago. He pulled two scarves out of his pocked and tied my ankles to my wrists. My heart was racing and I was getting wetter by the minute. I had never felt so exposed or such a desire to have a man inside me. I was moaning like I had never done before, every touch sent electricity through me.

Cameron looked at my exposed mound and asked me why I was so wet. He placed his finger in me and stopped when he touched my virginity. When he removed his fingers he held them up for me to see. I was actually embarrassed at the sticky wet mess I had made. He held his fingers to my mouth and told me to clean him. I was shocked and disgusted. I told him "NO!" That was the last time I said no to him.

He smiled and said "Obey! Remember?"

He put his fingers in my mouth roughly. Instantly I could taste a salty musky taste, my mouth started watering. I began to suck his fingers. He took them out of my mouth and dipped them back into my pussy. I was surprised when he held them back at my mouth for me to clean them. He expressed to me that we could do this all night. I sucked his fingers and licked them clean. When he said "That's right, That's a good doggie" He touched my choker and smiled. I instantly felt humiliated -I realized over and over that I was immobile and my desire for his cock was growing with every dominate move he made.

He told me that I would now get on my stomach. He helped me roll over still tied. This was much more difficult to bear. As soon as I was on my knees my full breasts and my face were forced to the mattress. I could instantly tell how exposed I was the cool air from the room instantly chilled my pussy and my ass. My wetness was on full display.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?" he asked.

I thought "Not like this." He fingered me again just brushing against the wall I had kept intact for so many years. I was at his mercy. He placed his finger against my other tiny hole. I clinched my teeth, humiliated. He sat beside me and slowly pressed his finger into my ass. I didn't know what to do or think.

He smiled down at me "You will lose this one first." I lay there tied like a farm animal while my new husband had his finger in my ass. He moved it in and out. He told me that I was too tight for his dick and I felt him put a second finger in. He told me to relax. I began to whimper, it was painful and humiliating. He got up retrieved something from his bag. I tried to see what it was. He positioned himself behind me, I felt him pressing something cold and hard against me.

"This is the last time I will tell you to relax" He said.

He pushed against my hole. I could tell I had to relax. I could feel my ass spreading – bigger and bigger- I began to beg. "Please stop."

He promised thirty more seconds and I would feel better. I began counting in my head. Then there was a feeling of release and I could feel my ass pull tight around the device. It was over I felt uncomfortable but better. I got wetter with every minute that passed.

"Your ass is hungry! One down one to go." He said.

He pulled an oversized life like penis out of his bag, showed it to me then went behind me. He pressed the fake penis against my vagina and slowly slid it in. My body jumped when he hit my wall. He stopped. He then began tapping the base so it was gently and repeatedly hitting the wall. The pain was worse than I had expected. He kept tapping me until I started begging for him to break through. I was full. I had something in my ass and was spread open now I had a huge fake dick shoved, literally to my breaking point.

"Do you want to lose your virginity to a rubber dick?" He asked.

I said "No, I want you."

He pressed the toy inside me with a hard slow motion. I felt my virginity break against the pressure of the toy and cried out.

He left the toys in me and walked around to my face. He looked down at me and unzipped his pants. He told me I was a good dog and began to masturbate. I looked up at him. He told me to watch him. I watched him satisfy himself lying there helpless and filled. My face pressed against the sheets. He came. He made sure to get every last drop on my face and in my hair. He took his phone out of his pocket and began to take pictures.

He rubbed my face and patted me on the head. He walked around behind me and untied my legs and wrists. I sat up in shock. He told me to keep the "toys" in and we would wash my face in a minute. Then my phone rang. He answered it and handed it to me.

"Hey baby! Did y'all make it ok" I heard my daddy's voice.

I spoke to my father in that condition for only a minute or two but it felt like eternity.

He pulled the dildo out of me and then touched the plug. He grabbed it and pulled it softly, not hard enough to remove it but hard enough to play a cruel tug of war with my ass.

He kept making jokes about how hungry I was. He would pull it and I would suck it back in. This went on for a few minutes. He asked me to "push" if I wanted it out. He pulled and humiliated I began to push. Finally he pulled it out and told me to go clean up.

I showered and went back to the bed room. When I got in bed he asked me if I came. I was humiliated at the question and devastated when I said no. He said that's a shame and rolled over. We slept till morning.

The next day I got a beautiful RED bead for my bracelet. He said it matched the color of the dildo when he pulled it out of me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming a Wife - The Wedding Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds