• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Tied, Ticklish Tease

A Tied, Ticklish Tease

**This story hasn't happened. In fact, it's based on a video I watched, I just imagined my wife and I in the situation. Let me know what you think. It's a quickie, but fun. Thanks. -M**


I comforted myself by telling myself that she had agreed to all of this before she had started drinking. For now, however, the bindings were tight and the mouth gag was in place. She struggled a little against every thing, but I think she knew what she was in for.

I started by rubbing her with coconut oil. Every inch of her skin was caressed by my hand with that oh-so-sensual oil. It's sweet smell, combined with it's delicious texture always made me crazy when I applied it over her skin. Memories of times past were sent by my brain directly to my penis. It slowly began to inflate with the thought of things gone by and things to come.

Her breasts are 38DDs, and I loved it when I was able to coat them with the oil. They were shiny and slick and sensual. I rolled her nipples around, then squeezed them in between my fingers and rolled them a bit. They got rock hard, with their little bumps around the aureole. She struggled, and moaned a bit, but no more than she'd usually do if un-tied, I thought to myself. They shined in the candlelight, and drew my attention as if I were a moth.

She was naked, save for a gag and bindings at each limb. Her arms were above her head, bound to one end of our massage table that sat at the foot of our bed. Her legs were frog-legged and bound as well. I walked over to the night stand, opened the drawer and took out an eye mask. I put it on her and she said something, but having not said our safe-word of Labradoodle (or snapping three times when the gag is in) I continued.

I knew that the mask would be torture. I am a creative lover, and she is a bit unimaginative. I think she was worried regarding what I would come up with. Frankly, I was too.

I pumped several squirts of lube into my hand and smeared it onto a medium sized penis shaped toy. It was new, like much of the fun for tonight. With little regard for warming her up, I softly and slowly slid it into her surprisingly wet pussy.

I think she was liking the lack of control.

To make amends for the sudden intrusion, I placed our favorite plug-in vibrator onto her clit and turned it on. Immediately she began struggling against her restraints, and moaning loudly. I held fast, and when she began to let go and move her hips up and down, I removed the vibrating devil from her pink flesh.

"Arrghh..." she exclaimed through the gag.

"Tonight is for me, love. You just reap the benefits. Now just lay back and enjoy."

Slowly I worked the toy in and out of her tight entrance. She made soft cooing sounds around the gag. They got louder when I added a finger to the game, toying with her small clit, moving my finger in circles around it. I toyed with it slowly, enjoying the feeling of the hot little nub under my finger. Oh, how I wanted to taste it. Ahh.. but not yet.

Several seconds went by and I stopped my movements. Suddenly my fingers were teasing and tickling her sides and hips. She struggled in earnest against the leather, but it held firm. She was nearly screaming at the tickling assault, when suddenly I switched to the vibrator and placed it directly on her slick little clit. Immediately her hips snapped up and her screams became moans. I continued for a torturous few seconds before turning it off. I made no effort to touch her at all. She murmured through the gag and struggled against the bonds. It sounded like she was pleading. I wasn't sure for what, but I could guess.

My lips found her nipple and I suckled at it for a few seconds. It was slick with sweet tasting oil, and hard in my mouth. My fingers found her mound and I teased her, alternating between guiding the toy, still inside her, deeper and caressing her tiny clit, suckling on her all the while.

Her hips moved sensually, begging me to climb between, but I held strong. Again, I turned to tickling and again she struggled against her bonds. We had never talked about this, but I knew she was extremely ticklish. Occasionally, her ticklishness almost killed the mood for her and coincidentally, me.

This time, I was playing around with her associating extreme pleasure with the ticklish sensation. I ran my fingers softly up and down her ribs, tickling a little as I went, but at the same time, I ran up and down her moist slit with the vibrator. Her confused brain didn't know what to do. Part of her wanted her to try and get away, but the rest of her knew if she did she would miss out on a fantastic orgasm. At once, she struggled and pressed her hips into my hand holding the machine. She screamed at the dueling sensation, but ultimately, the orgasm won out.

I watched as she bucked her hips. Her nipples puckered, and her screams became long and ragged, hands clenching into fists. After several seconds, I pulled the toy from her. She was panting and out of breath.

"Almost done, baby," I said, softly. I moved between her legs. In a smooth motion I removed the toy and slipped myself into her to the hilt. She felt full, even more so thanks to the recent orgasm. I moved a little in and out. After a few seconds, I resumed my torture with the vibe on her clit. Suddenly, my other hand slid up her side, tickling as best I could. Hard, she struggled against me and the restraints. She was held fast by the restraints, impaled on my member, and teased by the vibrator. All her struggling was transferred to my dick, and she fucked it mightily trying to get away and get more at the same time.

Her hips thrust back and forth rapidly, as I realized she was cumming. Her spasms tightened around me, and pulled my orgasm from me, pulling a loud moan from me with it.

When I had returned to normal, I pulled myself from her, put the vibe down, and undid her restraints. She was barely coherent, covered in sweat. Drool was smeared down her cheek, and a smile crossed her lips.

"That was fuhking amahzing..." she slurred, drunk, well fucked and out of breath. "But you know..." she paused. "Yerr nehxt..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Tied, Ticklish Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds