• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Ladies For Black Boyz

Saudi Ladies For Black Boyz

The male of the human species is the strangest creature on the planet, but I wouldn't have it any other way because I absolutely love the one in my life. My name is Shadia Al-Faiz and I'm a young woman of Saudi Arabian and Berber descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My friends call me Shay. I'm a third-year student at Carleton University, studying Criminology. Man, have I got a story to share with you, dear readers! Being a Muslim woman who is single, sexually adventurous and unashamed of it, I experience a lot of things that the Ummah, the Muslim community, refuses to even acknowledge.

I was born in the environs of Tabuk, northwestern Saudi Arabia, to a Saudi father, Ibrahim Al-Faiz, and a Berber mother, Amina Benzema. Talk about an unlikely couple, eh? You seldom hear of Saudi men marrying outside of their race and community because it's so taboo in the Kingdom. What people don't get is that there are Berbers all over the motherland of Africa and the Middle East. You'll find them in places like Algeria, Morocco, and even parts of Sudan and South Africa. The fact that Berbers marry into African and Arab communities should definitely surprise no one.

Historically speaking, both Saudis and Berbers are among the most nomadic people in the world. My mother's family, often confused for Arabs due to their looks, moved around a lot. While in Saudi Arabia, Mom met my future father, fell in love with him and got married. The two of them moved to Ontario, Canada, in the summer of 1991. Three years after I was born. I grew up in the City of Ottawa, and consider myself as Canadian as anyone.

A lot of people say that one cannot be truly Canadian and Muslim at the same time. To such people I say a resounding fuck you, with both middle fingers uplifted sky high. Islam is the most misunderstood religion in the world. The Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, envisioned a world where people of all colors and backgrounds, united under the belief in the one true God, ( whom we Muslims call Allah ) would see each other as sisters and brothers. All human beings are creations of God. People forget that at the end of the day.

As much as I love being Muslim, I sometimes get tired of my fellow Muslims sometimes. The shit they do irks me, man. Take those fools who call themselves ISIS in the Middle East. They've managed to unite minority Christians and Jews along with Sunni Muslims against them, and yet they claim to be practicing true Islam. Any fool who can take ordinary Muslims and the Jews and Christians and somehow get them working against himself has got to be the biggest idiot on the planet. ISIS needs to be destroyed, as do those bozos from Al Shabaab and Al Qaeda. They're not fighting for Islam. Hell, half the time, their victims are Muslims, not Westerners or Zionists. I pray to see the day when these three organizations that defile my faith with their radicalism no longer exist.

The fact that these creeps are now turning their eyes toward the West worries me because, well, that's where I live. Those racist pundits on Fox News and CNN who clearly hate Muslims seem to believe that Muslim citizens of Western countries wouldn't mind dying at the hands of radicals who are targeting Western society, simply because we share the same faith. What the fuck are they smoking at Fox News? Pardon my French but it must be some new and improved crack. For real.

I was born on November 9, 1988. I am twenty six years old. I hope to live to see at least sixty or seventy. I have no desire to die just because a radical nutcase wants to blow himself or herself up supposedly in the name of religion. You might notice that these radicals sometimes target those Muslims they feel are too cozy with people of other faiths or too "Westernized". Well, that's me. They hate me more than they hate you, no doubt. Why is that? Oh, my. So many reasons.

Last year, I met a man who changed my life. Gerard Duchene, a six-foot-tall and good-looking young black man from the City of Montreal, Quebec. Born in the environs of Laval to Haitian immigrant parents, Gerard is a true Quebecer and a proud Francophone. How someone like him ended up at Carleton University, the most English school in all of Canada, is beyond me. Still, I am truly thankful that Gerard is in Ottawa. The dude is sinfully sexy and the first time I saw him, I decided that Gerard would be mine. The fact that Gerard Duchene was a Roman Catholic and not a Muslim didn't deter me one bit!

Whatever I want, I get. And let's face it, not to brag but what man could resist my five-foot-ten, golden brown-hued, raven-haired, amber-eyed and delightfully curvaceous self? I come from two unique bloodlines, Saudi and Berber, and both produce exotic, beautiful people. I get mistaken for Moroccan and even Puerto Rican sometimes but I always tell people, proudly, that I am half Saudi and half Berber. Who says Muslim women can't be sexy and tempting? Allah made us the most beautiful women in the world. Not boasting, just giving testimony, that's all.

Gerard Duchene and I became friends, and began hanging out regularly. I did everything I could to lure the sexy Haitian-Canadian stud into my web of seduction, and he could not resist me. Two months after we met, he asked me out. I feigned surprise, then acquiesced. And that's how our relationship began. I must say, it's the most fulfilling relationship I've ever had. I don't know what it is about Gerard, or maybe all Haitians are that way, but the sexy dark-skinned stud rocks my world.

Gerard knows how to wear a woman out in the bedroom, ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes, I would come home to find him half-naked on our bed, holding flowers and waiting for me with a lusty look in his dark eyes. I went to him, sometimes hesitantly, sometimes eagerly, and he always satisfied me. Once Gerard had me naked, he would lick my golden brown body like a human lollipop. Caressing my breasts gently, he would squeeze them before making his way to the space between my legs.

My sweet Gerard loves licking my pussy, and sometimes I think he could last for hours down there if I let him. Propping me up on all fours, Gerard would lick my cunt and finger it like his life depended on it. And I simply couldn't get enough of his unique brand of lovemaking. Teasing my clit with his tongue and worming his way into my cunt with his agile fingers, Gerard set my world on fire. The dude had me writhing and moaning on the bed, and I was completely in his power.

Gerard knows how to make a gal's pussy quiver, and time after time, he left me shuddering and squealing in orgasmic delight. When he finally puts it to me, it's really something to see. Gerard is a gentleman everywhere except the bedroom, and that suits me just fine. I like being bullied in the bedroom. I love it when my sexy Haitian stud puts me on all fours, spanks my ample derriere and slams his dick into my cunt like a swordsman stabbing an opponent. That's when I scream, press my ass against his groin and hang on for dear life and beg him for more. Gerard is sexually aggressive and I love that in a man. The dude pounds away at me as roughly as he can, pulling my hair and calling me names while fucking me. And you know what? I love everything about it. Gerard Duchene is a master of sex!

We're really adventurous in the bedroom, Gerard and I. What can I say? This sexy man makes me want to do things. Take anal sex for example. Lots of women do it but few admit to it. In Islam, anal sex is considered sinful and is strictly forbidden. That's a real bummer, pun intended, for a gal like me because, although raised in Saudi Arabia, the strictest of all Muslim countries, I am quite naughty. You see, my bum is my pleasure spot. Contrarily to what people might think, lots of men aren't into girls like me.

Once again, Gerard proved to be a truly wonderful exception. The brother from Montreal absolutely loves my derriere, in every way possible. I've never had a man ask me to sit on his face until I met him. Gerard puts me on all fours and makes me spread my ample ass cheeks wide open while he licks and fingers my asshole. He does it so often that sometimes I think Gerard likes my asshole more than he likes my pussy. I mean, how many guys do you know love sticking their tongue deep inside a woman's asshole? Not that I mind, at all.

Things got a little bit weird for me when, one night, while coming out of the shower, I kind of, well, farted. Some girls get nervous about doing that sort of thing in front of their boyfriends. I'm one of them. I swear, it just slipped out. I looked at Gerard sheepishly and apologized profusely. Imagine my surprise when he just grabbed me, shoved me on the bed, and started sniffing my ass. Yup, ladies and gentlemen, I am seeing a man who likes the smell of my farts. I'm either a very lucky woman or in a strange relationship. Maybe both, eh?

Gerard's fondness for my derriere comes with its own fringe benefit, the dude loves to fuck me in the ass. After lubricating my asshole with Aloe cream, Gerard would press his long and thick Haitian dick against my little hole and push it inside. It is sinful for me to admit as much as a Muslim woman hailing from Saudi Arabia, but I frigging love anal sex! The feel of Gerard's dick in my asshole is absolutely fantastic. Dude really knows how to pump me up. We always start slow, as he lets my ass get used to his girth, but then Gerard picks up speed and fucks me hard. Just the way I like it.

There's something about having a dick in your ass, ladies. It feels different from dick-to-pussy sex, that's for damn sure. It's more intense, and you feel fuller, more filled in every way. Gripping my hips tightly, Gerard buried his dick in my ass while flicking his tongue on my ear. Letting go of my hips, Gerard leaned into me and reached for my tits with one hand while his other hand slid between my thighs. I gasped as I felt his fingers in my cunt. The double intensity of having Gerard's fingers in my cunt, teasing my clit while his dick filled my ass drove me over the edge. Howling like a madwoman, I collapsed on our bed, overcome with sensory delight.

Gerard and I are real roughriders who can make it last all night, and I do love having his dick in ALL my holes. One thing I discovered recently is the fact that Gerard is kinkier than I thought he was. A lot kinkier. One time, I fingered his ass while sucking his long and thick cock. I love teasing him by gently pulling back his foreskin while giving his dick a long lick. Imagine my surprise when Gerard told me to keep fingering his ass. Apparently, the macho Haitian-Canadian stud really likes this sort of thing.

That's why I complied when Gerard asked me to purchase a sex toy to, ahem, enhance our sexual relations. Although hesitant at first, I discovered that I was quite adept at using my toys on my favorite guy. The strap-on dildo is my favorite. It's shiny, bright blue, and very life-like. I must admit, I really look sexy wearing it. Gerard seemed mesmerized the first time I came to our bed, sporting my new accoutrement. Grinning wickedly, Gerard told me he was ready.

I smiled and told Gerard to get on all fours and felt a sexual thrill deep inside when the normally macho stud I loved so much did as he was told. On all fours, with his cute butt sticking upward, Gerard looked oh so wonderfully vulnerable. I gripped his hips tightly and pressed my dildo against his well-lubricated ass after making him spread his cheeks. I'll never forget Gerard's full-body shudder and subsequent scream as I penetrated his ass with my strap-on. Hot damn, talk about an experience, eh?

I began fucking Gerard with deep, powerful thrusts while jerking him off at the same time. Judging by how hard Gerard's dick got in my hand, he must really enjoy getting fucked in the ass. Moaning deeply, Gerard tensed up a bit then finally let go. Yup, my sexy man relaxed and enjoyed as I bent him over and fucked him with my strap-on. I was really getting into it when he began squirming and telling me he couldn't take it anymore. Ha! I smacked Gerard's ass for good measure before pulling the dildo out of his ass. Side note? I'll have to make him do an enema next time. I always take one of those before I let Gerard fuck me in the ass. The dildo was dark blue when it went into Gerard's ass but now it has some, um, brown specks on it. Oh, well. Live and learn, eh?

Afterwards, Gerard and I hit the showers and then went back to bed. We cuddled tenderly, as was our custom, after a good fucking. My boo couldn't stop talking about how awesome his first strap-on fucking session was. I kissed Gerard, smiled and shrugged as my sexy man heaped me with praise for pegging him good and proper. What can I say? I am really am that good. I kissed Gerard, and then fell asleep in his strong, manly arms. I'm a prim and proper Muslim woman. Soft and sweet and pious, and downright bossy ( and full of surprises ) when the occasion calls for it. Like all women, come to think of it. Good night, readers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Ladies For Black Boyz

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds