• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 02

Indecent Connections Ch. 02

12

Ava's time was up, but I was giving her just a few extra minutes. My room was a mess so I think she could use it. I currently was going to the bathroom for one to take some deep breaths to relax my nerves and second to get baby oil for Ava. There was no way that I could do this without some lubricant for her. Taking one last deep breath I put the bottle in the back of my pants pocket and walked out to my room. The door to my room was still wide open so I could hear movement going on inside.

At the door I stopped to lean against the frame. Ava had actually managed to get my nightmare of a room cleaned and she was finishing up putting new sheets on the bed. I let her continue her work unannounced so that I could watch her. The bed was made and she took a step back to admire her work. She turned around and saw me at the doorway. Her face dropped from a large smile to a frown. A quick glance at the clock and then she dropped to her knees and looked down at the floor. She probably assumed that she didn't finish what I had told her in time.

It didn't bother me at all but it wasn't really a bad thing to make her sweat a little. "Ava, come over here." She stood up with her eyes still downcast. Ava didn't even look up at me when she was standing in front of me. I let my nervousness leave me and wrapped my arms around her. With my arm around her lower back and waist I used my other one to run my fingers through her hair. She had such a petite frame compared to me. I had never noticed it before but Ava fit perfectly against me. She was the perfect height for me and just the body type that I adore. Her skin was like a porcelain doll, so fragile but perfect in every way. "I see the room is all clean; and you even had time to make the bed." I lifted her head up to show her the reassuring smile I was giving her. She smiled a stunning smile in return. "Sir, can I give you a hug?"

"Baby you don't need to ask permission for that. I will never stop you from something like that." She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around me and press her face into my chest.

"Aiden, I know I offered and I meant every word that I said; but I'm still scared. I'm afraid that you will hate me. Or that you'll push me away, or be disgusted by me." Ava was clearly ranting at this point so I stopped her with a commanding kiss. We parted lips and she went back to hiding in my chest. I gave the top of her head another light kiss.

"Nothing like that is going to happen Ava. I can't promise something like our relationship won't change or that we'll stay the same because we won't. What we are doing will be with us for the rest of our lives. This is why I want you to be sure. If this isn't what you want we can stop right now and that will be it." Her grip tightened around me, "I don't want to stop, that is the last thing that I want. I'm afraid that you don't want to and that it's only me feeling this way."

I pushed her away from me and decided to take a more dominate position to help her with this dilemma she was having. "Strip, Ava; I've had enough with this useless fear." She did as she was bid even making somewhat of a show for me. I let her stop at her bra and underwear. The room was warm because I had turned up the heater in the house. It was winter and since I was on a fresh out of college budget I didn't always have it on high. The only reason I turned it up was so that Ava would be more comfortable since I didn't expect her to have clothing on for a long time this weekend. She fidgeted in the center of the room in just her underwear and I could tell she was still nervous. I was nervous too so I could understand, but if this was going to happen it was obviously that I was going to have to take control of things.

"Come back over here little girl before you catch a chill." I told her opening my arms back out to her. She gratefully returned to me. Even though I had turned up the heat it was still chilly enough in the house for her to have goose bumps over her and for her pert tits to have its nipples standing at attention. Ava snuggled her body into me completely letting me wrap both my arms around her. I only had to bend my head a little to whisper into her ear, "You seem cold. Shall we warm you up?"

Her body shivered in anticipation; giving me more confidence. I started licking and kissing up and down her neck and worked us closer to the bed. Ava was a mewling little cat, enjoying every minute of my attention when we were close enough for the back of her knees to hit the edge. I sat her down gently on the edge of the bed to continue working my way down her body with my mouth. She enjoyed it just as much as I was. The moment finally came for the bra to come completely off. Ava was a well-endowed girl there was no argument there. Her tits were at least D's maybe larger. I started kissing, licking and sometimes even nibbling on the exposed skin of her bosoms while I snaked my hands up and around her back. She didn't fight me in the slightest as I nearly tore the article off her in a brutal attempt to ravish her tits. The attack on them came as a surprise to her but she loved it all the same. She moved underneath me and took hold of my shoulders for support. When I was done with her chest I started going even farther down on her.

It was clear what my goal was but Ava still stopped me. I figured she was getting cold feet so I stopped and looked up at her smiling. Her face was flushed but her cheeks were bright red from arousal and embarrassment. She had never looked more beautiful to me. If she wanted to stop now I don't know what I would do with myself.

"Sir, please if you eat my pussy now I will definitely cum. Will it be acceptable if I wanted to wait until you were inside me to cum for you sir?" Like a predator that had caught its prey I climbed up on the bed pinning her down beneath me.

"Isn't there something else you forgot about cumming too soon, I haven't given you the permission to come have I." A smile spread across her face and she reached up to wrap her arms around my neck. "Yes sir, I would never dream of cumming for you without getting permission first. I'm sorry I made you think I was such a horny slut I would cum without asking you first."

Ava calling herself a slut was a huge turn on for me so I went with it. "Well then you fucking slut, since you don't want to cum yet I won't eat out that sweet pussy of yours. Instead I'll feed you instead. You want my cock nice and hard so I can jam it up into your tight ass don't you?"

"Yes sir, I want your cock deep in my ass. Feed me your entire dick, whatever will make you hard for you sir." I told her she was a good girl and got up to undo my pants. Ava intercepted and started pulling them down for me. My hands were now free to take off my shirt and begin fondling Ava's ass.

She was on all fours giving me head like her life depended on it. In the office it had been very sensual between us, this was pure sexual tension. We both wanted to get me as hard as possible, as fast as possible. With Ava's ass in the air I had a perfect opportunity to take off her panties. Her ass was still very red from her spanking and there were even some bruises beginning to form. I gave one cheek a light slap and heard the sweet cry of Ava muffled by my cock filling her throat.

I grabbed the oil and started dripping a generous amount onto her puckered hole. Once there was enough for my liking I started probing her anal cavity with one finger, gradually working into two, which lastly became three. There was no hiding how impressed I was that she could adjust to three fingers so quickly. All the while she was wiggling her ass to get more friction and movement for her pleasure. I made a mental note that, that was something I would only tolerate tonight. Just as I was finishing up the preparation of her ass Ava started to really go deep on me and forcing it so far down as to make her gag and cut off her air supply. It startled me so much that I pulled her up by her hair just to force her to get some air in her lungs. Tears were streaking down her cheeks and she was breathing heavy.

"Don't do something like that without warning again. It is dangerous and I need to monitor you. Now I have to punish you before I can enjoy your asshole I just spent all that time preparing." Ava seemed so upset by my disappointment in her. "I'm sorry; I did it because I thought you would like it. I didn't mean to upset you. Please sir, I can't wait any longer to have your cock up my ass. Punish me after you fuck me sir I beg of you."

I stood up from the bed at my full height. "You don't debate, or bargain after I tell you what is going to happen. Not another word out of you until your punishment is over." Ava could tell how serious I was and nodded her understanding. "Get off the bed." She clamored down clearly disappointed at where this was now going. "Kneel" my words were quick and clipped, just enough so she knew what I wanted. Of course Ava dropped to her knees and stared at the floor just as before.

I grabbed all my clothing and started dressing again. In what I had read last night I needed to be firm in my punishment to make sure that she understood. What she had done without warning was very dangerous to her health and she needed to be aware that it was a major infraction for me. Once I was dressed I simply walked out of the room telling her not to move. I closed the door behind me so she would be very aware that I was not just going to get something. It was not easy leaving like that, especially since I had such an intense hard on, but I wanted my first severe punishment to be firm.

Approximately twenty minutes later I decided that it was time to return to my little sister. Twenty minutes was getting to be my breaking point so I assumed it must have been at least ten minutes too long for Ava. In the room Ava was still kneeling in the exact position I had left her in. "Ava, have you learned your lesson?" She shook her head yes. I was pleased that she had still remembered I had told her no speaking until I said so. "You may speak Ava to tell me what you have learned your lesson about." Her eyes didn't leave the spot on the floor she was staring at but answered me, "I will not choke myself on your cock unless you give me permission."

"Alright, stand back up." She lifted herself up off the ground but kept her head low. I closed the distance between us to take her back into my arms. She relaxed into my embrace but still hadn't looked up at me. I had to purposely push her head up by the chin. Her eyes were red from obvious crying and there were still some streaks cascading down her rosy cheeks. I kissed one of them away adding, "I guess you truly have learned your lesson."

A weak, scared little voice answered me, "I thought you left me. I was sure you didn't want me anymore." She clung tighter to me and let a few more tears fall. There was no way I could have predicted this type of reaction to her punishment. It made me actually feel bad for leaving her since she thought that I had stopped wanting her. I rubbed her back and kissed her head comforting her as I went along with it. Finally her crying stopped and she was calm again. This was definitely something I intended to keep in mind if I should have to punish her again.

"Baby," I wanted to call attention back to what we were doing before all this happened, "I still am waiting to get inside that hot ass of yours. Do you want to wait until later now or do you want to continue where we left off?" She asked very politely to continue, not that she had much of a choice we were going to keep going no matter what. Instead of returning us to the bed I sat down in one of the recliner chairs that I had in my bedroom. Ava didn't follow me, expecting instructions on what to do. "Ava go get the baby oil on the nightstand and bring it to me." She did exactly that. The rush she put on the task made her chest sway in the movement since they were still free.

Enthusiastically she handed me the bottle and stood before me. I pointed down to the ground, "Hands and knees slut." She didn't even hesitate facing me on her hands and knees. "You may unzip my pants and allow me to undress, again." I put an emphasis on the 'again' so that I could remind her of my displeasure earlier.

Carefully she helped me take of my pants, being wary not to touch my cock since she had not been given permission. So I was naked and so was she, all that was left to do was get us both ready again. I grabbed hold of chin and looked into her eyes. "You are going to suck my cock again, do not do what you did earlier. If you do, I will leave you in here even longer and I won't bother to prepare your ass again understand?" She nodded knowing that there was no point in arguing the matter. Just as we had done on the bed Ava sucked my cock vigorously and I applied baby oil adding fingers along the way to stretch her out.

It didn't take long for me to be wet enough to enter and Ava to be stretched out enough to take me. "Ava," she took me out of her mouth and showed she was listening while planting light kisses and licking up my shaft "go to the bed. Get on you back for me." Nearly running she jumped on the bed and laid down immediately. I chuckled at her excitement, not that I could say much about it since I was just as excited.

Gently I got on top of her not bothering to stop my cock from rubbing against her pussy and ass. She had an adorable smile on her face, burying almost half of it on the side of a pillow. Still inclined to touch more of her before the big event I went back to kissing her neck and chest. "Honey, reach into my nightstand and take out a condom for me." I told her not bothering to stop my loving on her. Her arm moved to listen to me but she started speaking sounding a little nervous,

"Sir, can I ask you for something?" I stopped everything since she sounded so scared and put my full attention on her.

"Yes, what is it baby girl; are you still scared." She shook her head no and I felt relief wash over me. "Sir, will you fuck me without a condom? I want to feel only you inside me. I would love to have your hot cum brand my ass as your property."

She snuggled her face into my neck, "Will you sir?" I thought long and hard about the risk associated with accepting her request. She would need to washed out thoroughly and be extra carefully that none of it dripped into her pussy. There was a slim chance that anything like getting pregnant was possible, but it only happens to those who are not careful.

"Ava you really want to be fucked bare and have me cum in your ass?"

"More than anything sir, I want you to claim my ass completely."

"Ok, but I have a condition. When we finish you have to wash yourself out right away in the shower. Don't expect this every time, sometimes I may reward you like this but we can't fuck raw all the time."

"I understand sir; of course I will wash myself out for you. I want to stay clean for your use."

"You're such a good girl Ava. I can't wait to push inside that puckered little hole of yours." With that I took hold of my cock and positioned myself at her entrance. She was relaxing her whole body letting me in without a fight. Our bare skin colliding with each other only strengthened the pleasure we were feeling. Very slowly; and even stopping at times I pushed my way farther inside of her. I wasn't going to start fucking her until I was all the way inside her ass. Ava had a look only described as pleasure on her face and she was clutching my forearms that where on either side of her. Her hips moved to get more friction between us but I stopped her. If we weren't careful she could get hurt. That is why I was taking it so slow right now. "Slow down you little whore, I will set the rhythm. You'll remember this ass fucking the rest of your life." She whimpered from disappointment that I made her stop fidgeting but excitement from what I had just promised.

Finally I was completely inside her tight asshole. I could feel her muscles clutching to me with a vice like grip. It served to turn me on more. "How's that baby, you took it all the way up to my balls. Does it feel good? I'm going to start fucking you, are you ready for it."

"Please sir, it feels so good; I need more. Fuck me until you want to cum inside me. Then sir, can I please cum for you? You've made me feel so good that I am barely holding it in." Slowly I started sliding my cock in and out of her sphincter getting a good rhythm that was picking up in speed. I was just as close to cumming as she was. As my speed picked up the more Ava arched into me wanting more and more of me inside her. We were both grunting and holding our orgasms down, me for the right moment and her for permission.

It soon became too much and I held on only a little bit longer to tell Ava, "So fucking good baby, I'm gonna cum. You may cum once you're all filled up." She managed to breath out a 'yes sir' while moaning her pleasure. Looking at her beautiful face and body I released myself into her. We both howled from the enjoyment. Just as I had ordered the minute my orgasm subsided hers flared up clutching my cock even more and pushing more cum out of me into her ass.

Ava's entire body shuddered and I had to hold on to her so she didn't go anywhere. "Thank you sir, oh thank you sir. I love your cum in my ass. Please sir fill me every day, make me your personal cumdumpster." Her mind was lost in the pleasure. Even though her words were in the throes of orgasm something assured me that they were still the truth. After she had relaxed from her orgasm all that was left was the two of us huffing and puffing. We were exhausted, but oh so satisfied.

"Sir that was amazing. I never want to leave your bed." Ava started some pillow talk. I was still lodged deep in her ass serving as a cork for her filled ass hole. "Mmm, me too but you made a promise didn't you? Go clean yourself out for me; I can't fuck you again until you're clean."

"You could fuck me again and then I can clean twice as much up?" She asked hopefully. Truthfully I didn't want her to leave my bed and my arms but I knew her getting dressed would start the momentum for me to get us out for what I wanted us to do the rest of the day. We had all day tomorrow to stay in bed, but only tonight to do what I wanted. "Get up Ava, if you're a good girl I may join you in the shower in a few minutes." She reached up and planted a soft kiss on me. "Promise?" she nearly begged me.

I sent her off to the shower and grabbed my phone while I was watching her swaying hips leaving. Man, did she have a fantastic ass. The phone call I needed to make was actually to my mother to tell her where Ava was going to be with me until tomorrow night. She can tend to be a worrier and the last thing we needed was for her to come barging in looking for us. Once all was settled with my mother I got up to go shower with Ava. I was finding that I wanted to spend every moment possible with her now. It didn't seem like it was only for the sex either.

I didn't announce myself as I came into the bathroom. When I slipped in behind the curtain Ava was under the warm spray rinsing out soap. Gently I wrapped my arms around her. "Simply gorgeous," I told her kissing her neck and shoulder. She hummed her enjoyment and just let me cradle her in my arms. "Would you like me to wash you?" Ava offered turning back to look at me. "Unfortunately no my sweet one, you need to get out and change for shopping. Did you clean everything out of your ass?"

"I did sir but of course you can check to make sure there is nothing missed." I gently swatted her behind so she would understand that I did want to check. Bending at the waist while looking back at me was probably the sexiest pose she had given me today. I could barely concentrate on checking what I was supposed to be checking. "You're all clean go ahead and dry off and get dressed. I'll be out in a few more minutes." Quickly I washed myself off and then dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed off to my bedroom to change. Little did I know that when I got there I would find Ava, dressed, and on her knees waiting for me by the door. "Ava what are you doing here, I thought I told you to get ready?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds