• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer Slumber Party Vol. 02

Summer Slumber Party Vol. 02

12

This is my second story ever in my life and a continuation from my first in this series. I am sorry that this took me so long to complete but hope you enjoy this one and the following one also. Please comment below and you may inspire me...

ALL PEOPLE DEPICTED IN THIS STORY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. THIS WORK IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY ACTUAL PEOPLE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Be sure to read SUMMER SLUMBER PARTY (Vol.1), which is the first in the series so you don't get lost in any of the previous action...

Below is an excerpt from the Conclusion of Volume 1 after Francia had just sucked on Nathan's cock (:

(PREFACE as written FROM Vol. 1): "...I reached to gather to my clothes when the pantry door came open...it was a smiling and face-flushed Rosie. She didn't have to say anything. I could tell from her unbuttoned pants and opened shirt that she had enjoyed the show and I was glad. Our eyes met and I knew I had accomplished more than I had set out for. She was breathing deeply and I enjoyed it. She grabbed my thong panties from the floor that had been left out for a while and placed them under her nose and to her lips. This night wasn't over. My body was trembling with anticipation..."

*****

I had longed for Rosie for quite a while. I can recount several occasions where my mind was lost as I masturbated myself to sleep using my pulsating wet vibrator. Rosie was truly an incredibly sexy young woman. At only 19, she smiled at me with those plump lips. Rosie was a light-skinned Dominican with flawless skin, flat stomach, and a great plump booty. Her 34C boobs were slightly smaller than mine but I had always dreamed of having them in my hands and mouth. Her athletic legs were thick but toned. I always wanted to have them wrapped around me as I plunged my tongue toward the back of her throat in a tight passionate embrace.

We went to the guest bedroom which the room next to the garage, but also furthest from the basement and also far from my parents room who were sleeping upstairs. The guest bedroom and adjoining bath was expertly made to be sound proof. It was handsomely equipped with a large 6 person Jacuzzi equipped with nearly 50 jets that ran nearly whisper quiet complemented by an incredible surround sound stereo. My father was fortunate enough to have won nearly $70,000 at the casino to help finance it. I knew it was my parents' sex room but I didn't care. They had let me use the Jacuzzi from time to time and I never asked about all the amenities. It was by far the most luxurious bed and bathroom I had ever known. It was the first room I had fantasized about Rosie in until I climaxed.

As we entered the bedroom, I could feel a slight hesitation from Rosie. She was excited but with reservations. I knew that I would have to take my time with her, but having her watch me suck Nathan's enormous cock and explode all over me definitely helped ease her tensions. I took my time expertly with her as I slowly eased her into my world to make my desires come alive. We entered the bedroom from the hallway and I slowly closed the door behind me. I gracefully moved toward the mini bar and grabbed a glass.

FRANCIA: Care for a drink Rosie? Some wine perhaps? Or maybe a cock-...tail?

ROSIE: (smiling) I would love to have something sweet...hmmm, what do you recommend?

FRANCIA: I would love to make you one of my favorites...would you like to try?

ROSIE:Sure. I would love to try one of yours...

I reached and grabbed two hurricane glasses and half-filled them with ice. Carefully, I poured the Melon Liquor and Malibu together inside the mixer before adding some Cranberry and Pineapple juice. After a few careful shakes I poured them both into our glasses.

ROSIE:Wow, Francia! This looks really good...what to you call it?

FRANCIA: It's called "Tropical Hooters."

ROSIE: Mmm...I can't wait...

FRANCIA: Almost there...(reaching over to garnish the drinks with two orange slices, two umbrellas and two neon twisty straws)...Ok, here you go Rosie!

ROSIE: Let's toast!

FRANCIA: What would you like to toast to?

ROSIE:(laughing and blushing) How about to Hot, Wild, & Fun Summer nights?

FRANCIA:(smiling and laughing) Ok then! To Hot, Wild, & Fun Summer nights!

Cheers! Our glasses clinked together and we both took our first sips of the drink I had carefully prepared.

ROSIE: Mmm...,this is fabulous!

FRANCIA: Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

ROSIE:It makes your mouth thirst for more...

FRANCIA: That's the point! LOL!

ROSIE:(laughing) Mmm...This is really good.

FRANCIA: Here...let me show you something.

With a few sips of my drink in her system I led her toward the stereo on the wall that was near the bathroom door that was closed. I turned on the stereo and Rosie gasped.

ROSIE: Are you friggin' Crazy? You're gonna wake up the whole house!

FRANCIA:(turning the radio down) Come here, I want you to hear something. Stand outside in the hallway while I turn up the radio and shut the door.

Rosie was listening intently to the sound steadily increase and then suddenly vanish when the door closed. In desperation to hear, she put her ear to the door but could barely hear anything at all. Then I opened the door for Francia and pulled her into the loud music room quickly closing the door behind me.

ROSIE: What the heck? That's amazing...It's-

FRANCIA: Soundproofing...Incredible huh?

ROSIE:That is so "effing" cool! (Laughing)

FRANCIA: C'mon let's dance.

I grabbed her by the hand and began dancing with her. The bass sounded amazing as we began grinding against each other. It was clear that the alcohol consumed was beginning to have its effect as Rosie's guard was nearly gone and I was ready to make my move.

ROSIE:Aw fuck, this is awesome! I'm having a great time Francia!

FRANCIA: Yeah? You feel like taking a little dip with me in the Jacuzzi?

ROSIE:Really? That's awesome! I gotta see! Where's it at girl?

FRANCIA: Come with me Babe...

What Rosie never new is that I had turned it on and set the temperature when she was outside admiring the sound proofing qualities of my parents' sex room that they conveniently labeled as the "guest room." I led her into the bathroom and her eyes lit up like it was the fourth of July. She held her hands over her face and must have said "Oh My God" at least a half dozen times. The room was absolutely stunning and was the same size as most people's master bedrooms. It had heated slate flooring, a steam room, his and her sinks, two separate toilets in separate rooms, and a mirrored ceiling with state of the art everything.

Despite my expert planning, nothing could prepare me for the extraordinary details of the next set of events. I watched the second hand practically melt and fall to the floor in some fluid motion as time nearly stood still. All I could feel was my heartbeat and the bass of the music as I turned toward Rosie who was half dressed wearing nothing but her matching bra and panty set. I tried to swallow my saliva but I couldn't close my mouth as I felt it spill over my lips onward down my neck as my eyes were fixated on Rosie. I reached to wipe it away as my eyes filled with water from not closing. Rosie began walking toward me and my nipples stiffened and pussy moistened. She reached her arms around me in a giant embrace and began kissing my temple down to my ear. My clothes seemed to melt off my body from the scorching heat of this moment as I never remembered taking them off. Rosie began sucking on my ear lobe and I reached my arms to undo her bra and heard it fall to the floor. Her warm breasts pushed tightly against mine and I could feel her back arch as I placed my hands on her voluptuous ass. We began kissing passionately and I sucked her lips gently and then slid my warm tongue into her inviting mouth. I grabbed her panties and pulled them down around her amazing booty as I knelt before her. I wanted to lick her all over but she had pulled me up and we both entered the Jacuzzi nude.

The myriad of jets made the water seem like a glass of freshly poured Champagne. It was an incredibly amazing feeling and tiny bubbles raced around and toward every orifice of our bodies. I began lightly sucking on her neck as her legs and mine seemed to drift apart to invite gentle fingers for exploration. She placed two fingers inside of me as I arched my back to position my nipples right at her mouth. She began circling my nipples with her tongue and lightly pulling them with her teeth as she sucked my nipples. Still arched, with my breasts in Rosie's warm mouth and her fingers running in and out of my pussy, I could feel the weight of my long brown hair gently pulling my head toward the water causing the surface to lap at my ears. This was an incredible sensation as my whole body seemed to be in a trance. I was melting, my heart too, and enjoying every minute of it.

As she relinquished her fingers from my pussy, I took advantage to assert my sexuality and violate her as well. My fingers rubbed her clitoris gently underneath the water as the effervescent waters encircled her full heart shaped ass. She lowered herself in the water and I sank deeper. My boobs pressing hard against hers as I tantalized her mouth with my dancing tongue. As she gasped I inserted two fingers inside of her and began to fuck her feeling the slick silky coating of her womanhood. She moaned as I gently lifted her legs to my shoulders. She was seated towards the edge of the shallow part of the Jacuzzi and I had her legs wrapped around my head. Her pussy, like mine was completely bald and clean shaven and I lowered my head underneath the water. Filling her warm void with my tongue underwater was amazing. Struggling to breathe for air, I surfaced. She leaned over the side of the tub and had her juicy ass just inches from my face. Her ass, now completely out of the water, gave me the opportunity to spread her legs and then her labia with my fingers.

Rhythmically licking her pussy I was massaging and caressing each of her soft but firm ass cheeks with both of my hands. It was amazing how wonderful it felt. She reached one of her arms back to stroke the back of my head with her hand as I flipped my body around to get my face underneath her facing the other way. I began sucking on her clit as my head floated on top of the water. My arms wrapped around her thighs were still groping and spreading her delicious ass. I could felt her quiver as her body writhed in passion. Just then I felt her body stiffen and her ass tighten as she climaxed and then squirted my face with her come. Her warm jet of juices splashed over my lips and down my chin and neck and it felt wonderful. I relaxed my body to sink beneath her and then stand up from the water. We both embraced and kissed one another. Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. After a few quiet moments, we grabbed two of the clean towels that I had brought up from the basement and dried each other bodies off taking careful note of each of our sensual curves.

ROSIE: Hey babe! That was... AMAZING!

FRANCIA: (sighing) that's music to my ears...!

ROSIE:I have a secret...do you wanna' know what it is?

FRANCIA: Yes! Please don't tease me and tell me!

ROSIE:I have been wanting tonight for a long, long time.

FRANCIA: Really?

ROSIE:Well, you don't know but... I'm really shy...-

FRANCIA: Don't be shy... I have a bit of a secret myself too. Wanna' know?

ROSIE:Of course. Please share...

FRANCIA: I have wanted you ever since I moved here a year ago.

ROSIE:Wow...I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

When my Dad finally married his girlfriend who is now my step mother, they bought a place together and had run away to Las Vegas for their honeymoon. It was during their honeymoon that my Dad had won a ton of money. I moved with them and Vic, my step brother, a little over a year ago. My Mom and I are not on the best of terms so I elected to live with my father. Rosie and I exchanged pleasantries for some time until I looked at the clock. It read nearly 4:00am.

ROSIE:Is something wrong?

FRANCIA: (grabbing Rosie in a tight embrace) No, Everything is right... I'm looking at the clock. My Dad is a fitness buff and he is an early riser. He believes in exercise just as much as he believes in making a perfect soundproof room in his home. He is up every morning like a soldier at 5:15am.

ROSIE:Oh wow, look at the time, do you want me to help clean up first before I go?

FRANCIA: I really don't want you to clean up and I really, really don't want you to go either!

Rosie had helped me tidy up the bathroom and had gathered our wet towels and set them aside on the floor beside the door. She and I kissed passionately and exchanged panties as we were both half- dressed without underwear. She washed the Hurricane glasses as I put the alcohol back away in the mini bar.

ROSIE:(kissing Francia) Don't worry babe. Just don't have too much fun without me. Okay?

FRANCIA: Ok, you got it.

I opened the side door through the garage for her. We gave each other one final kiss and I stood watching her walk back to her side door and then closed the door. I felt great and was so happy to have had Rosie all to myself. I carefully checked the rooms once more and gathered the wet towels and the one trophy towel from Nathan's spunk and headed back downstairs to the basement I wore around my neck. Time to do a wash I thought as I maneuvered down the stairs. It was quiet from the base of the stairs. I was a mess. My clothes were all wet and I needed a change of clothes. I stripped down to completely and threw all the clothes in the washer. Now completely naked, I was on a mission to find a clean pair of clothes. I looked for a few minutes and something.

It was an old pair of shiny black spandex shorts and an oversized t shirt that came down to my mid-thigh. I found an old t-shirt that my step-mother had folded from the other day that read, "Got Milk?" across the front. I chuckled to myself as I put on the clothes. Thinking about the shirt, boy did I ever get some milk. Relaxed, I closed my eyes and pictured what Nathan had done to me in this room a few hours ago. After sucking his cock and placing my mouth and lips around his swollen head and shaft, I was rewarded with some extra big helpings of his salty yet tasty spooge across my face, neck, and boobs while Rosie watched us as she fondled herself from behind the closed pantry door. It had been an incredible night.

Out of desperate curiosity, I decided to check on the boys who were sleeping over. My step-brother Vic, and his friends Jon and Nathan. Being next to that door was a huge turn on. It was only a few hours before that through eavesdropping I heard the three boys confess to one another of their fantasies to be with me. It was still running through my head.

Just then, I heard some strange noises again coming from behind the door. Could it be Nathan again? Or maybe it was Vic or his friend John? Well, whoever it was, they were fucking that homemade sex toy that was attached to the wall like I had seen before. I could see the material stretch back and forth and could feel my nipples harden once again and my mound begin to moisten. I felt like a total slut but didn't seem to mind as my mind raced with wild visions of sex. I had thought before things got carried away better to hide any of my previous evidence and took Rosie's panties and set them aside in a drawer that held sewing supplies. As I closed the drawer, it squeaked and the noises behind the wall slowed to a halt.

"Hullo? Hullo? Is anyone there?"

This time I recognized the voice. The alcohol I had drunk with Rosie was still in me. I made my way toward the door when I decided that I was going to make this last one count. I addressed the so-called mystery voice.

"It's me. Open the door."

The door swung open and there was a shirtless Vic and all of his glory fumbling to pull his shorts that had fallen around his ankles. By the time the door had opened, I had a great glimpse of him in his sporty boxer briefs that hugged his swollen penis.

FRANCIA: Are you okay Vic?

VIC: Yeah, listen...uh...you caught me sis. I was...-

FRANCIA: I know what you were doing and... really...it's fine.

VIC:What are you doing down here Francia?

My mind was flooded with emotions and desires and I had to think quickly. I did not want Vic to think I was spying on him. The mad rush to think of an answer made my body grow warm and tingle. I had to be creative and suggestive in my answer.

FRANCIA: Well, to be honest, I was about to do the same thing as you. It's not fair sharing a wall with Dad and Mom. I woke up in the middle of a dream and was so delightfully bothered by my dream that I walked downstairs. What's your excuse?

VIC:You wouldn't understand...It's a guy thing...

FRANCIA: You are so full of shit Vic. Answer me, why were you up?

VIC:I was horny. Too much late night TV soft porn I guess. When he gets up, so do I...You caught me as I was preparing for some "fapnapping."

FRANCIA: Fapnapping? What is that?

VIC:Wow, never heard of a fap nap? Masturbating until complete exhaustion and then you take a long nap.

FRANCIA:(smiling) Hmmm...What were you thinking about?

VIC:This girl who got me excited in the movie...-she was hot!

FRANCIA: Tell me about her, what made her excite you?

Vic proceeded to tell me what excited him and as he described her I noticed that he was getting more excited. By now his hard-on was well pronounced as I was very excited by the thought of exploring my step-brother's body. He was turning me on.

VIC:Sis, I have a confession to make.

FRANCIA: What is is Vic?

VIC:I'm really embarrassed to say.

FRANCIA:(hugging Vic and rubbing his back...) It's okay Vic, you can tell me.

VIC:(looking uncomfortable) When I met you a year and a half ago... Uh, well, I've had these feelings...

FRANCIA:(eyes widening, still rubbing his back) Go ahead...Vic, you can tell me.

VIC:(closing eyes)...mmmmm, mmmmm, Wow, your hand feels good on my back.

FRANCIA: So, uh...that's what you had to tell me?

VIC:No, I was distracted a little by your touch. It makes my body tingle, like all the hairs on my body are standing straight up.

FRANCIA: Hmmm...I see...Do you want me to stop?

VIC:Ok, here goes...(gulp)... No, I don't want you to stop. I want you...

FRANCIA: You want me to...What?

VIC:No, Sis. I want...YOU.

FRANCIA: Mmmmm. My dear brother...Why didn't you just say so?

VIC:Huh? What do you mean?

FRANCIA: (whispering in his ear) I want you too...is it wrong for us to...-

VIC:Umm...well, uh...I don't think we should let my Mom and your Dad know...

FRANCIA: Yes, I know this is kinda wrong but technically we are not related...if our parents never married we would be fine right?

VIC:Yeah, I thought about that too. We gotta' be really quiet now and cannot let our friends or parents know though...I mean not even through our actions give any suspicions at all. Right?

FRANCIA: Yes...bro!(laughing) No mouth kissing though...okay?

VIC: Deal...what time is it?

FRANCIA: 4:32AM...

VIC:Shit...Your Dad will be up in less than 50 minutes!

FRANCIA: We are both revved up plus, I'm on the pill...Relax...Come here bro...closer!

Being overly forward was something I was good at. My teachers at school had always told me I had a strong personality and had a strong head for some place in business, but now I had a strong head pulsating through a fine woven piece of fabric pointing at me with my name on it. Oh it was so wrong but the thought of pleasuring my brother was too much to bear.

I grabbed for my brother's waist and began tugging at him gently toward me. The weight of his body swung around as we were inches away from each other's faces. He leaned forward if to kiss me and then began kissing my neck. My body felt weak from all of the anticipation and excitement to beat time. With each tactful kiss and lick as we tongued each other down, we were both melting into an abyss of ecstasy as the clock on the wall read 4:35AM. We glanced at each other and began stripping each other's clothes off quickly as if we were on a honeymoon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer Slumber Party Vol. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds