• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Death of Ingrid, Birth of Venus Ch. 01

Death of Ingrid, Birth of Venus Ch. 01

It seemed like the most fitting way for her to change. Doing what she loved the most; fucking. She felt like she was in her prime, voluptuous and sexy, and being sexually fulfilled on a daily basis was perfect. But sometimes getting what we want comes with comprise. As Ingrid thought about this, it became clearer to her what she wanted and this change needed to happen. The old Ingrid had to die for the new sexy goddess to survive.

She was 24 years old, average height and weight with the only exceptions being her breasts and butt. Both on the big side for which she was always self-conscious of. She was also very much an introvert and didn't tend to stray too far from her comfort zone. Lately, Ingrid had been reading a lot of internet articles mentioning what men really wanted and she was going to have to work on it.

She was a virgin up to her 24th birthday and only ever had one love interest other than board games and Sci-fi. The death of what Ingrid knew of herself would be more of a deal she made with a little sprite that had it out for her. She didn't know that Dervon had ulterior motives when he came to her aid that crazy night. But maybe the story should start with the beginning rather than at the end of it all.

It was just 4 months prior, on Ingrid's 24th birthday, when her world would be changed forever and she would have to make a decision that would seem easy enough to her but would come with HUGE consequences. Up until the point Ingrid had only ever had one boyfriend and he was even more of a Sci-Fi loving dork than she. Brad had kept her at arm's length and the closest to sex they got in their 3 year relationship was 3rd base. She wanted to go all the way but Brad would get so distracted during the fondling and groping that he would stop to play some sort of video game. Leaving poor Ingrid to pleasure herself with the purple dildo that she kept at his house for such an occasion.

Brad had taken Ingrid out to a fancy restaurant for her 24th birthday and did everything wrong. He bumbled his way with the Hostess, ordered appetizers as his main course, interrupted Ingrid during her turn to order and never once saying "Thank you" to the waitresses. The more the night went on, the more Ingrid got miffed. She could normally handle him and his eccentric ways but it was her birthday of all days! When she had enough of the embarrassment he was causing her, she stormed out of the restaurant with her purse. She remembered that her cell phone she accidently left in his car, she will have to get it later when she had calmed down.

Ingrid had been walking angrily for what seemed like a half an hour and when she finally calmed down and looked around, she didn't recognize the part of town she was in. Due to the modern invention of cell phones, there were no telephone booths within eye sight when she looked up and down the block. The only place that was open at this late of an hour was a dive bar called "Rockets". She knew if she had any chance of getting home she would have to go in there and ask to use their phone to call a cab. When she opened the door, she was met with flashing lights and a smoky atmosphere as one is to expect from a bar. There was some pop classic song from a long time ago that Ingrid couldn't recognize the name but has heard the melody in commercials many times. A couple of people were sitting and chatting at different tables in the club but the stools at bar were all open.

She pulled up a stool in front of the bartender, a good looking man who seemed in his early thirties. He was the average height but he had muscles and dark brooding eyes that seemed to look right into her soul. If she wasn't so mad at Brad she might actually have flirted a bit with the bartender. She ordered a coke and asked to use the phone to call a cab. The bartender smiled and asked if there was anything he could do to help. She couldn't help but pour her heart out to him. He was just so easy to talk to and his voice was so soothing with every "oh" and "yes" and "go on" he said. He said his name was Dervon and she was quickly forgetting everything about Brad and hers night. He came over to her side and sat down next to her. She felt drawn to him and very comfortable with him. It wasn't long that she forgot about time and other people around them. He was handsome and she was under his spell.

He touched her lightly on her leg and she felt erotic in part of her body, more electrifying that she had ever felt before. She let out a soft moan and shifted her body closer to him. By this time they were discussing things she liked to do but she really wasn't too focused on the conversation. He was next whispering words in her ear that sounded like nothing she ever heard before. But her body was enthralled with his hot breath so close to her ears that she couldn't focus on what he was saying.

"I have a proposition for you. Would you like to hear it?" He asked.

"Uh huh."She could barely get out before he asked his proposition.

He looked right her and said "I have a house not too far from here. Would you like to come home with me? If you do, I will show you a life that will give you extreme pleasure but you might lose yourself in it. You can stay here and wait for the cab still if you want. Come home with me or stay here?"

His words were so jumbled in her head and all she could think about his home and what his home would be like as he was warning her.

"Home, please, take me to your home." She said very seductively and quickly. Her eyes closed as he leaned in closer for what was the best kiss she had ever received.

When she opened her eyes again the room had changed and she wasn't next to Dervon at the bar, she was chained and naked to a wall in a dark and warm place. She looked around dazed and slowly her head became a little clearer as to what she was seeing. Dervon was in front of her but out of reach, on what seemed to be a platform about 10 feet away and he was naked. There was a little bit of light coming from the candles around the room and she could see that every muscle in his arms and upper body was tan and had little beads of looked to be oil making him glisten. He was so hot and inviting that she wanted to run up to him and kiss him if it wasn't for the chains keeping her hands and feet in place.

In his hands, was a long riding crop like whip that he was playing with as he was talking to her.

"Do you like my home? You are welcome to come here whenever you want." He seemed to be radiating sexuality and Ingrid was falling again for it.

A tall, dark handsome man came out of the shadows to Ingrid's left and he was followed by a sexy brunette that was being lead with a chain and dog collar. Between her rather large breasts hung a series of chains and leathers than connected to belts and cuffs around her hands and feet. Almost like the contraption Ingrid was currently being held in.

He came right up to Ingrid and with one quick motion, put his hand around her back grabbing her long hair and swiftly pulling down to make her face come up where he started sucking and nibbling on her neck. The tingles from this pleasure shot all through her body and almost making her leap out of her skin. She couldn't move or talk or do anything than just hang there.

"Meet Brutus. He will be doing the things I tell him to do to you, along with his Submissive, Eve." Dervon said in a very confident voice. "Do not talk to him. Only talk to me. But I will limit your talking to me to a minimum, as it breaks my concentration on the pleasure you are dealt."

Her mind was racing with questions and thoughts but nothing would come out to ask. But then again, maybe she didn't want to vocally ask or say anything that might make Dervon mad at her, especially so early in this game.

Dervon made a hand motion and then Brutus was walking away. On the other side of Ingrid was a big display case with objects in it that Ingrid had no idea what they would be used for nor if they even were there. She was starting to think this was all a figment of her imagination. Brutus picked up a white plastic handled item that had an extension cord connected to it. He also grabbed what looked like a paring knife. He walked back to Ingrid.

"Brutus will be using both items on you. In a series of combinations that will give you both pain and pleasure. Depending on your actions, Brutus may bring in other items that will give you either more pleasure or more pain. You may begin, Brutus." Dervon said.

Ingrid didn't notice it before but Brutus' cock was fully erected and Eve's nipples were hard too. Ingrid looked around and noticed more of her surroundings. There was a couch, a couple of chairs, a bed and a long dresser. All the furniture in the room looked like they were from a long time ago, worn but very comfortable looking. The temperature was a little warmer than she would have liked but it just made her notice the sweat rolling down Brutus' chiseled chest.

He plugged in the white item and turned it on. It was a vibrator as it buzzed like one that Ingrid has used in the past. He came closer to her and placed it on her nipples. She moaned with the exciting touch. Then her moan got even louder when she felt a warm tongue licking her clit. Ingrid hadn't noticed that Eve had left her post and was kneeling in front of her pleasuring Ingrid with her tongue. Ingrid had never had anyone on her clit before and the movements that Eve was doing was beyond her wildest dreams. She was already close to cumming with the visuals of Brutus and Dervon and the licking was pushing her over the limit. She gave in and her body started to release cum and then there was a sharp pain on her upper left leg. She looked down to see blood tickling out from a six inch gash Brutus had made. Eve quickly stopped pleasuring Ingrid to move and lick the drops of blood coming from the wound.

The wound didn't hurt as much as she thought it should and usually Ingrid faints at the sight of blood, especially her own, but the pleasure was just over whelming her senses too much. She was curious as to see what else they had planned for her.

When Eve was done licking the wound, she stood up and walked back to her spot from earlier. Then Brutus was loosening her ankle chains. Not all the way but just enough to give her a little bit of slack. Ingrid had no idea why he was doing this and before she could open her mouth to ask why, Brutus was standing up in front of her and sucking on her breasts. The sensation was remarkable. What was more remarkable was the big strong hands that were grabbing her ass cheeks hard. His fondling actions had a fierce desire behind them that she had never ever thought she could feel in a touch before.

As soon as he had his fill of her ass and nipples, she felt another slice in her skin on the right thigh. It was just as long and deep as the first cut. She still didn't feel the pain as much as the pleasure that racked her body.

With the same intensity as he had with her ass, he shoved his hard cock into her wet, inviting pussy. Her moaning was so loud that it was almost a yell. Her feet was up off the floor with his trusts that he seem to do with only his cock. The feeling of it all was mind blowing! Ingrid could do nothing except endure the pleasure he was giving to her. When she was done with her second orgasm, is when she started to feel the sharps cracks of a whip and the stinging on her back. She yelped and moaned at the same time. But Brutus didn't relent with his thrusts and Eve would whip her back with every other thrust.

This seem to go on forever and Ingrid almost didn't want it to stop. But she was exhausted and every part of her body was sore or bleeding or both. When Brutus stopped and stepped away from Ingrid, she could let out a howl of pain and pleasure that would have woken any neighbors if the walls were not sound proof.

"Had enough?" asked Dervon.

All Ingrid could do was pant and nod her head.

"Good girl. Brutus, please take her down from there and put her to bed. I think she did wonderfully for her first time and she will need her energy for round two, if she wishes to stay." Purred Dervon.

All Ingrid could think about as she drifted off to sleep, was the deep, penetrating thrusts of Brutus and how everything felt amazing. How could she ever leave?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Death of Ingrid, Birth of Venus Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds