• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Her Sister

Watching Her Sister

Throughout High School I was sort of awkward and I was good friends with this girl, we always flirted, but she was way out of my league and I was under the impression we were always just friends...

It was Freshman year of college. I had always been attracted to Katie. She had a rough childhood, but it didn't stop her from being one of the sweetest girls I'd ever met. She was 5'4" tall, 122 lbs with a thin build. A small, but well shaped ass and 32 C tits. Blonde hair and brown eyes with lightly tanned skin.

I, on the other hand, am Chanse. I was a bit chubby, 190 lbs, 5'9" tall, with white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. I've never been very impressive in the genital region either, just average.

I was actually shocked when she started talking to me one day in gym class freshman year, but she was just a very sweet welcoming person, and we had been good friends ever since. I think a lot of people were shocked at first, but then the just decided I was her gay friend, something I always resented, but if it meant I got to be around Katie all day, I figured it didn't matter.

We always hung out after school. I would always drive us to her house and keep her company until she had to go to work at the nursing home. She always wanted me there so her dad would leave her alone. He would get mad and yell all night, but he thought too highly of himself to yell at her when there were people around, so I kind of served as her protection, even though I would have been less than useless in a fight. I would talk to her about whatever was going on, usually people she thought were "bitches" at school, boys she liked (I often hurried through this topic), and things going on at work.

She was comfortable with me and would even take baths with me in the bathroom talking to her. She knew I was attracted to her, and she always noticed me peeking and didn't say anything, but I was too shy to ever make a move.

Katie had a younger sister, Jamie. Jamie was every bit as hot as Katie, with A cup breasts instead of the C's Katie had, but I knew they would grow when she got older. Unlike Katie though, Jamie was very shy. In the three years I had been coming over almost every day, I had probably talked to Jamie 5 times. She always just went in her room and did homework or listened to her music.

One particular day I was over and helping Katie with her algebra sitting on her bed (she never did grasp that subject), when I heard Katie's dad yelling upstairs. Jamie came running down the stairs past Katie's door crying and hurried into her room, slamming the door. "Jesus dad, nice job" Katie muttered as she scrunched her face trying to figure out a particularly difficult equation. "Doe he usually yell at Jamie? I don't think I've ever heard him do that..." I said, a little bit concerned. "yeah" Katie replied, "He's been getting worse, he yells at everyone now. Even the cat, he was accusing him of stealing a flashlight the other day." She looked up at me smiling. We both chuckled and went on with the homework.

About a half hour later we heard Jamie talking to someone in her room. The girls lived in the basement which was not fully finished, so the walls were very thin. Katie looked up from her notebook confused. "Is that Jamie?" She asked. "Yeah I think so, but who is she talking to?" I replied.

"Well she must be on the phone." Katie said, "But she never talks on the phone, all she does is text Alice."

"That's weird... Do you think your dad finally scared the shyness out of her?" I joked.

Katie pushed the books off her lap and crawled over to the wall between the two rooms, I followed her and we both put our ears against it.

"...but how do you do it?" We heard her ask. We couldn't make out the reply, but it sounded like her friend Grace's voice on the other line. "I don't know" We heard Jamie say "I'm really nervous, what will it feel like? What if I get caught?"

Katie's face twisted in confusion as she looked at me, I shrugged as a reply, and we kept listening.

"Okay, well maybe... Will you make sure you can answer your phone when I'm done so we can talk about it?" Grace replied with something and Jamie said "Thank you Gracie, I'll call you back." And she hung up the phone.

Katie and I crawled back to where we were sitting before and looked at each other. "What the fuck was that about?" Katie blurted out. I shook my head "I have no idea. Maybe she's going to kill your dad!" I joked. Katie laughed "whatever, just help me with this last problem so we can do something else please!"

We finished up the algebra and I was admiring Katie's ass as she bent over looking for a movie, when she stood up and looked toward the wall. "Did you hear that?" she said looking at me. I said "what? I didn't" I stopped short as I heard it too. It sounded like a small quiet moan coming through the wall.

Katie crawled over the bed and pressed her ear to the wall, I was right next to her. We heard some rustling and as Katie's eyes narrowed in concentration we heard Jamie let out a very soft moan "ohhh."

My cock got immediately shot up. I didn't know for sure, but the mere thought of Jamie masturbating just on the other side of the wall had me hard in no time. Katie's eyes widened and she jumped back from the wall. "What is she doing?!" She whispered harshly. I quickly pushed my cock down and moved away from the wall. "What is that all about?!" Katie continued. I was too busy dealing with my situation and offered a shrug and a confused look. Katie stood up on the bed and pulled a Panic at the Disco poster off the wall. The poster was there to cover up a small hole we had accidentally made trying to move the canopy of her bed. She peeked through the hole and looked at me shocked.

I stood up and went over for a look. Katie stepped aside and put her ear to the wall. As I looked through I had a perfect view of the room, and Jamie. She was laying on her back with her right hand between her naked thighs. Her t-shirt was pulled up over her A cup tits and she was arching her back moaning softly. My cock nearly punched through the zipper of my jeans. Her left hand was cupping her right breast and her eyes were closed in pleasure. I could see her lime green boy-short panties on the ground next to her jeans. "Move" Katie whispered in my ear. Jerked my head back away from the wall and quickly covered the bulge in my pants with my hand, I got off the bed and Katie pointed at where the poster fell off the bed and motioned for me to give it to her. It had slid under her dresser and it took me a minute to retrieve it.

When I turned around with the poster, Katie was staring intently through the hole in the wall. I stole a quick peek at her ass. She was bent slightly to see through the hole and her short athletic shorts were pulled tight against her ass. The bottoms of her ass cheeks were visible as the shorts were a bit loose, and her light blue thong was riding up over the folded over hem of the shorts. I noticed the shorts were tightening and loosening slightly in a rhythm. I stepped to the side to get a better view and I saw Katie was gently rubbing the crotch of her shorts.

My dick was at its hardest it had ever been. I was watching my friend rub her pussy while she stared at her sister masturbating. I felt like I had fallen into a fantasy! I quietly reached down and began to unzip my pants. My cock pushed the fabric of my boxers through my zipper and I unbuttoned my pants. My pants dropped to the floor with a thump. 'Shit!' I thought. I had forgotten my phone was in there, a sidekick, which was a brick! Katie's eyes snapped away from the wall and onto me. She was wide eyed and her face turned red, but her hand didn't move away. She was pressing her palm against her mound and slowly pressing her fingers against the fabric that covered the opening of her pussy. She looked down at the bulge in my boxers and waved me closer with her free right hand.

I slowly got up on the bed and stood next to Katie. She looked into my eyes and slowly slid her hand under her shorts. She motioned with her head for me to look through the hole. I saw Jamie had picked up the pace. Her fingers had discovered her clit and her orange nail polish was a blur. She was curling her toes and letting out cute stifled grunts. "Unh, oh, uhh" I looked back at Katie and she pushed down her shorts, I could see the wetness on the crotch of her thong. I heard how wet she was when she put her fingers against the fabric and pulled them away with a sticky sound. She put her wet fingers up to my mouth and I licked them. She tasted so good, and my cock was now somehow even harder than it had been. I started squeezing it through my boxers and she pulled her shirt off over her head. She never wore a bra at home, and her firm tits jiggled as the shirt lifted over them. Her tiny pink nipples were perfectly placed, and they were fully erect with her passion.

She reached out and took my hand and placed it against the crotch of her now soaked thong. She was so wet I could have sworn she forgot to take the panties off before a bath. As my middle finger traced the line of her little slit through the cotton she quivered and I felt her get even wetter. She reached out and pulled my boxers down by the waistband and my cock sprung free, harder than a rock. She immediately put her hand around it and started gently squeezing and rubbing it. I grabbed her thong by the thin waistband and pulled it down. I saw a thin thread of her wetness stick from the panties to her pussy as the fabric pulled away with a light sticky slapping sound. I slowly rubbed her clit, but quickly picked up the pace as she spit on her hand and began jerking my cock. She was already quivering and I could see her knees were getting weak. I knew she had already worked herself pretty close to cumming.

Katie pulled me close and kissed me deep, my hard dick rubbing against the warm soft wetness of her wanting pussy. "Fuck me now." She whispered in my ear "Fuck me so we can all three cum together." I didn't need any more encouragement. She put her head against the wall and looked through the hole at her sister who was now making a fair amount of noise thrusting up and down on her bed. I spread Katie's legs apart and rubbed my cock against her ass hole from behind. She jolted and pushed back against me. Then I put the head of my cock against her clit and gently moved back and forth. Her juices covered the top of my cock and I felt her pussy spasm and more liquid came out. I backed up and placed my cock at the entrance to her sweet pussy and she whimpered softly. I slowly pushed forward. She was extremely tight, we had both only had sex a couple times before, with other people, but her juices made my cock slide in very smoothly. I kept going until my balls rested against her clit I felt her fingers against my balls as she rubbed her clit vigorously. I pulled back and pushed into her again, I started picking up the pace until she was grunting and bucking against my dick. Her juices were running down her thighs and down my balls. She stifled a scream as she bucked hard against me. "I'm cumming!" She said louder than she should have. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and she gushed all over my cock and my balls. I was too surprised to pull out and I shot my cum deep inside her pussy, it must have been 20 spurts. She had three orgasms in a row, gushing all over the bed until we finally collapsed onto the bed.

She laid on top of me with her head on my chest. I felt my hot cum flowing from her pussy mixed with her juices running out on my thigh. She was still lightly rubbing her clit against my thigh in the aftershock as her pussy throbbed.

"You came inside me." She said and smiled up at me. I turned red "yeah, I know, sorry, It just happened." I said, hoping she wasn't too mad. "Don't worry, I loved it. I don't care what happens, that was amazing." She said smiling.

We knew that Jamie heard us. Katie said she started cumming because she saw that Jamie was cumming. Later that week we did talk to Jamie about it, and I have to say that this story was just the beginning of an awesome period in my life. But that's a whole different story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watching Her Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds