• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fatherly Figure

Fatherly Figure

Amy screamed as I pulled her pink cotton panties down over the roundness of her beautiful golden bum, pushed her forward over the dresser, and let her watch her face contort in the mirror, as my thick cock pushed through the tight outer circle of her anus, and filled her tender asshole.

Karrie, just laid on the bed smiling sheepishly, listening to music through her ear buds, and knowing she would probably be next. Even though she pretended to be ignoring us, I could see her wince with every thrust I made into our younger sister's bottom.

Amy was the artistic one. She was young, bubbly and full of life, and there were times I actually enjoyed being around her. Then there were the times when she got on some crazy ass moral kick and tried to convert everyone around her. Like the day she brought me a bowl of squash stew, I made it damn clear that I would never become a vegetarian, and that as long as she was living in this house with me, her horny ass brother, she better reacquire a taste for meat.

The weird part about it was that it seemed she was always looking for excuses to do favors for me, going to the movies with her friends, a new bikini, or even just something as simple as a candy bar, then after I made her pay the price she'd complain about it for days, and act like it had been such a chore.

Karrie on the other hand, wouldn't ask for money, unless she ready needed it. Usually for personal stuff like razors, tampons, toothpaste, and that kinda shit. Otherwise she was happy just eating whatever slop I tossed on the table, and if she wanted to hang out with her friends, she usually just went to their place, or had them over for a game of cribbage. She was definitely the more practical one, but after having been spoiled for almost twenty years by our parents, she still didn't seem to have any plans to get a job in the near future.

I hadn't always understood why my friends had considered me a lucky guy to have two hot younger sisters, but now that they lived with me, and were at my disposal any time I needed a warm hole to blow my wad in, it was starting to make sense.

Amy's tears flowed freely over her bright red cheeks. She had been trying hard to keep her eyes open, not because she enjoyed the sight of her own agony, but because she knew that if she closed them she would be severely punished. She tried to maintain her balance by clutching the sides of the dresser, but I kept slamming her forward, watching as her tiny titties bounced with every movement.

I couldn't help it. Her pitiful screams, and that squishy sound coming from her ass every time my dick slid in and out of it, fueled a fire that had been smoldering inside of me for a long time.

It was obvious to anyone that knew us that my parents had preferred my sisters over me, but Amy was definitely Dad's favorite. He had spoiled the shit out of her since the minute she was born, so it should have come as no surprise to anyone that knew us, that even Karrie couldn't stand the little bitch. Now that the tables had turned, ever since our parents car crash, I was enjoying the sweet taste of revenge.

I had always been the responsible one, so it made sense that they trusted me with the inheritance.

"We have faith in you, that if anything happens to us, you will make sure your sisters are properly cared for." Dad had told me when they had showed me the will their lawyer had helped them prepare.

I know they respected the fact that I had paid my own way through college, owned my own vehicle, and a home in the city, but they must have underestimated the depth of my bitterness toward them, and the girls.

I suppose I should have felt at least a little guilt for abusing the power they had entrusted me with, but the truth was the girls were both over eighteen. If they had really wanted to, they were both capable of getting jobs and taking care of themselves. They were the ones who had made the choice to leave the solitude of the quiet little rural town we were raised in and come live with me.

After skating by on my parents coat tails their whole lives, I figured if they wanted to live large, then they should have to pay the price.

"How much fucking longer is this gonna take?" Amy asked between grunts and tears.

She had told me earlier that she wanted to go to the movies, but that she was broke, and wanted to know what she would have to do to earn some cash. I'm sure when she agreed to let me cum in her ass, she had overlooked the fact that I had been blessed with ridiculous stamina.

After another twenty minutes or so, I finally came, but not before she dropped her head a few times and I gave her a couple of welts on her gorgeous little bottom with my belt.

"Hundred bucks work for you?" I asked, as I pulled out, and yanked my wallet from my back pocket.

"I let you cum in my butt after you railed on it for over a half hour, and you think my misery is only worth one hundred dollars?" She said, as she rubbed her ass which had turned bright red.

"Well, all you said was that you needed money for the movies, and what I'm giving you comes out to almost two hundred bucks an hour. I would say you're the one ripping me off, but if you aren't happy with your compensation, maybe you need to work on your negotiating skills." I said, handing her the money, and smacking her ass again for good measure. "Now get the fuck out of here. Go have a fun time, and make sure you're home by eleven."

"Eleven thirty." She said, as she ran off.

When Amy left, Karrie turned off her iPod and got up from her bed. She had her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, was wearing a tight white shirt that showed off her tits and midriff, and a pair of cutoff jean shorts. I didn't have any idea what she planned on asking for, but all I could picture was pushing her down on her knees, forcing her to deep throat me, and suck our little sister's stank off my cock.

"I suppose you need a new fingernail clipper or something?" I said, when she was standing right in front of me.

"Actually Calvin, I want to get my nipples pierced." She said.

I hate when anybody calls me Calvin, but especially when it's said in the condescending tone she used.

"Interesting idea." I said. "Why don't you let me see them?"

"Why?" She asked dryly.

"Well, it's been awhile since I've seen them, and I want to make sure I approve."

"You just walked in on me in the shower last night, and ogled me like I was a naked Barbie, and you were hoping for your first wet dream."

"I meant since I actually looked at them. " I said. "You know I'm an ass man, and they were covered with soaps suds anyway."

She lifted her shirt just enough for me to see her nipples.

I've never really been a fan of bikini tan lines, but for some reason it really turned me on. The way her dark skin contrasted with the pasty skin of her tits, and the soft, pale flesh of her nipples, really got my juices flowing.

They were fairly big, about the length of the tip of my pinky, and droopy at first, until I squeezed them.

Karrie let out a sigh, then a soft gasp as I twisted her nipples softly. She tries to put up this front like she finds me repulsive, but I can always tell by the look in her eye, that she is craving my cock.

My buddy Chad used to tell me that all women were sluts, but I didn't believe it. All the ones I had met to this point seemed like they had their cunts sown shut from birth, but what I was learning from my sisters, was that if you had something they wanted, it didn't take long for the whore to come out.

I got down on my knees and shucked off her shorts. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing panties, and even though her pussy wasn't shaved bare, the short hairs that where there where trimmed up into a nice little landing strip.

I grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled her toward me, and met her wet lips with my tongue. I could feel her groin muscles tighten as her creamy juices gathered around my mouth. I licked her from her dirty hole, to her love button, and opened my mouth to suck in her pussy lips. I thought I heard her moaning, but instead she was laughing at me as a solid stream of salty fluid filled my mouth.

My first reaction was to spit, but she laced her fingers around my head and pulled me closer as she squatted, and forced her piss into my mouth. I started to pull away, but I felt my cock stiffen. This was a new experience for me, one I never would have imagined I would like, but my body was telling me to enjoy it. I began to suck it down and lap up every bit of it. When I finished, I couldn't help but look up into the wild in her eyes.

She was a freak, there was no doubt about it, but the one part that bothered me was, that she may have felt she was gaining control over me. I stood up quickly and reached into my wallet. "This should covered it." I said pulling out a fifty.

Instead of taking it, she grabbed my bulge in her hand, and massaged it forcefully, making sure not to make eye contact.

"Keep it." She replied, as she knelt and sucked the cum from my exploding cock. She swallowed as the spurt hit the back of her throat, but there was no apparent gag reflex. She just gutted it, stood up, and headed out of the room.

I looked down at the money still clenched between my fingers. "But how are you going to get them pierced if you don't have any cash?" I called after her.

She was gone for a moment, and when she returned, she was holding and ice cube in one hand, and a safety pin stuck into a potato sliced in half, in the other.

"But what about the cute little rings or barbells?" I asked, as she spread her completely nude body on my bed in front of me.

"They're just for you anyway, so I figured the safety pins would do for now." She said, as she handed them to me. "You could always surprise me with something later if you want." I took the ice cube from her and held it just above her left nipple. Just the idea of the cold must have been enough to send a shiver through her core and a ripple of goose bumps over her skin. Karrie starred down at her chest, trying to remain confident as I touched the cube to her skin, but I could see her free hand clench the blankets.

I rubbed it in a small circle, stretched out her nipple then snatched one of the safety pins from the potato. She watched in anticipation as the tip of the pin poked into her flesh. Her faced paled as the first layer of skin broke, and I shoved it straight through.

"Goddamn!" She screamed but I could see the softness in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip, and looked up at me with undeniable lust. I left it dangling there unclipped as I rubbed the ice over the other nipple and reached for the other pin. I felt her hips buck this time, and a soft moan slipped from her lips as I broke skin a second time, and I knew that my sister was enjoying the pain I was giving her just as much as I was.

When I had finished she interlaced her fingers around my neck and started to pull me down on top of her. I hesitated, until this point any vaginal penetration had been from the doggie style position, where I could avoid my mother's accusatory stares screaming at me from their eyes, but something inside her was pulling at me. She pressed her lips against mine as I guided my cock deep inside of her.

We must have exhausted ourselves and passed out as soon as we were done, because when I woke up we were still in my bed. The only difference was Amy there too, and they were both butt-ass naked and sixty-nining right next to me.

"All right!" I said, after enjoying the sight for a few moments. "It's getting late. Why don't you two go brush your teeth, get your jammies on, go to your rooms and wait for your bedtime spankings.

They both looked up at me with big smiles, "Okay. But can we sleep with you tonight? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fatherly Figure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1058 milliseconds