• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Let's Share Fantasies

Let's Share Fantasies

As a frequent reader of a varied genre of erotica on this site, I am attempting to contribute to the vast collection that is sure to leave readers aroused and wanting more. As a novice writer, I am pondering the best ways to achieve this goal without repeating the same story lines. Although I have numerous ideas for submissions, offering a new and interesting twist is a top priority.

I think literotica has done an excellent job in providing a vast array of categories and I also take note of the display of talent from various authors. Personally, there has been multiple things that have been a source of arousal and some of these will come through in the future; however, some also will intend to reach those with an affinity for that specific story line (e.g., gangbangs, interracial, incest, etc.). I have found pleasure pushing my personal boundaries in exploration of my sexuality.

I believe we live in a world where sexuality itself has been suppressed and deemed inappropriate. However, I am certain that behind closed doors, everyone has thoughts and fantasies that even they may not comprehend, yet alone disclose these to others. Consequently, I have the upmost respect for persons who wish to "go against the grain" of societal norms and express themselves freely, besides, we are only talking about fantasies, not actually acting upon every impulse that manifests in the form of a wet vagina or erect penis.

In an effort to understand my innermost thoughts, I have realized this process is continual and one that requires brute honesty, besides, why not be genuine and/or honest with yourself? Despite my personal evolution on free expression, I can understand the struggle experienced by a lot of people, mainly because I have thoughts that still remain completely inside my head, primarily due to fear of what others may think. Fortunately, literotica has provided a platform to release some of these thoughts for strangers' enjoyment and that itself is a turn-on.

With all of my rambling, I am writing this short excerpt in request of feedback/suggestions regarding what you all would like to read. I invite you to be as transparent as possible and utilize this as an opportunity to engage in dialogue with someone who will be nonjudgmental and take your input into serious consideration. Trust me, I am very open-minded.

For starters, I enjoy watching gangbang scenes on porn (I guess it plays into male domination). However, I revere the feminine entity in my daily living. I also enjoy interracial, primarily between white and black people and the mixture includes both wm/bw and ww/bm.

I want to hear from my black and white female readers especially because I want to provide material that makes their pussies drip. White men, please understand that interracial mixing between ww/bm is one of the most condemned forms of interracial for obvious reasons; however, it is interesting that this combination has generated sales from primarily white men.

My suggestion would be to relax and jerk off because when stories are created with wm/bw, you generally will not see it as a problem. Can we all just get past simple concepts and enjoy FANTASIES?!

Again, I am writing to receive your suggestions about what you would like to read. I am currently working on a piece involving a white couple who willingly brings in a black man. I have another piece where a black guy has sex with his black friends' white girlfriend while his friend watches. Another twist that I was thinking of involved a black couple bringing a white guy in the mix as well. This idea has even tip-toed around the idea of a black coach allowing a white athlete to bang his black wife. Of course, all characters in any story will be 18 years of age or older.

There are ideas of having a black man watch white men bang his white wife. I also like the idea of a black man fucking a white racist daughter while he jacks off in pleasure. This goes along with the cuckold theme that I find fascinating as well. Finally, raceplay is another thing that I fail to understand, but one thing's for sure, it leaves my dick hard! With that said, feel free to include suggestions centered on any of these and more.

I really look forward to hearing from all of the freaks of literotica and your input will supplement my creativity. I hope everyone will understand the purpose of this excerpt and leave their suggestions. I desire to fulfill your literary fantasies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Let's Share Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds