• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jean Goes Bareback Ch. 02

Jean Goes Bareback Ch. 02

12

Sensual Submission

Author's note: My apologies to the many readers who asked for a sequel. Through this story, I met Dee and subsequently wrote Dee's Naughty Descent. I got off track and wrote about Dee. Now, I am pleased to present this second and final chapter of Jean Goes Bareback.

Jean could barely wait for noon. All week she had waited for Mark's call. When her husband, Ray, left she was all alone. She reached for the pack of cigarettes on the table and tapped out a tube. Lighting it, she thought about what she could expect for the day and evening to come with her master, Mark.

"Master!" Jean thought. She let the word roll through her head. It had sounded strange at first. "Master ... Black master!". She said it out loud so she could hear herself say it. The word no longer seemed strange. The concept of submission to a black master was becoming to be normal and reassuring. "What is normal?" she thought. "Normal is now. This is the NEW normal," Jean concluded. She took a draw on her cigarette and smiled. It was a pleasing smile. It was an exciting smile. The excitement was the anticipation of what her life would be as a submissive to a black master.

Jean began dressing for her black master. She combed her auburn hair up in a twist to display Mark's mark on the back of her neck. She applied a two-tone eye shadow and accented it will long, black lashes with thick black eyeliner. She put on a bright red thong. Then she slipped on clear back-seamed lacey top hose. Next she dropped over her head a bright red party dress with a plunging cowl neckline. The dress left her back bare and sexy. The hemline came down not quite to her thong, leaving her sexy camel toe showing. She did not wear a bra. Lastly, she put on red patent leather pumps with four-inch thick elevator soles and 10-inch micro-stiletto "fuck me" heels.

Mark was in the back of the limo when it arrived. Jean thought for a moment that in the times that she saw the limousine, she had never gotten a glimpse of the driver. She put the thought out of her mind and greeted Mark.

"Hi master." She said it! She wanted to say it. Now she waited for Mark's response.

"Hey momma! How's that hot cunt?" he said grinning.

"Wet for its master" she said coyly. She was speaking of her most sensuous and precious female body part as if it no longer belonged to her. She wanted to see his response, hoping he would like it. The expression on his face told her that he did.

She glanced down at his crotch. It was tenting. Jean, keeping her eyes glued on Mark's eyes, reached over and released his manhood. She put her right hand on it and pulled back his enormous foreskin. As she opened her mouth to cover his glans, she received the scent of a man who loves to fuck hoes. Their scent lingered under his foreskin. Jean trembled as the scent touched her nostrils. It was the scent of raw, black sex. It conveyed pleasure to the deepest, darkest recesses of her libido.

Her lips settled over his love pole. A large drop of pre-cum conveyed a promise of pleasure and fulfillment to come. Jean's body trembled. A wave of pleasure emanating from her clitoris went through her body like an electrical shock! She moaned.

"Suck it momma. You're not the first one today, and you won't be the last," Mark sneered to indicate to Jean that she was insignificant. Her significance was predicated on her ability to please her master. Her saliva filled her mouth and mixed with Mark's pre-cum. The love fluid ran down his black shaft and over her white hand. She pulled off to catch the escaped fluids, which she considered a manifestation of deep love.

She wanted with all her being to please her master.

The limo stopped on a strange street. However, Jean never looked up. She heard muffled conversations between Mark and several white women. The subject was their take for the night.

"Get up! I want you to go with Edy," Mark said, "I'll come back for you later. Make me some money," he added. He gave Jean a hit of molly.

Jean stepped out on a brightly lighted street of sleazy bars, clubs, and theaters. Both black and white men were walking on the sidewalk. They gawked at Jean as they passed by. In this environment, Jean doubted that she could step up to the front of the line like she was accustomed to doing at Club Iridium. Hot hoes of all colors lined street.

"Hey baby! Glad to see you," Edy said in a sing-song voice.

"Yeah! I'm glad to be here. What do I do now?" Jean said.

"Your first time? That's hot. Baby! Listen! You cast out your hook and reel them into that doorway," Edy said. She pointed to a hotel doorway. "The clerk will hand you a key. You know what to do then," Edy said.

"Hey soldier boy! Wanna have some fun?" Edy spotted a young man in uniform. They talked, and then she led him to the doorway.

Jean looked around. The faces were a blur. The molly was beginning to take hold and her body began to tremble. She felt the need to satisfy a deep-seated desire. Her cunt was dripping fluids down the inside of her right thigh.

"Hey! You got a cigarette?" Jean said. The balding forty-something white man stopped and offered her a cigarette. She took it and talked a while. They walked to the doorway. Once inside, the clerk didn't bother to look up. He handed her a key. It was for room 604. They walked up six floors and down the hall to Room 604.

Once inside, he pushed her down to her knees. She took his pathetic six-inch white cock and started sucking while looking at the pitiful semi-limp tool. She never looked into his face. In five minutes, he came in her mouth. Jean ran to the restroom and spit it in the toilet. When she returned the man was gone. She looked and found $50 on a table. She stuffed it in her bra and walked back to the street.

Edy was gone. Jean was alone, except for the people. The molly had kicked in big time. She hit up every male she saw.

"Hey honey! Do ya wanna play?" "Hey baby, come here!" "Hey love! Got a stick?" Only one in five stopped to talk. She required payment up front. She began to demand more money. She was hot white bitch who wanted it, too! One john gave her $200. That thrilled her! Jean lost track of time. As the night wore on, more and more black men stopped. She was a hot momma. She upped her price to $300. She upped it again to $500 for a well-dressed black stud. He talked her down to $400. Jean was busy, and she was enjoying it!

They she saw Mark's limo. As she walked up, she expected the door to swing open, but the window only went down.

"Having fun?" Mark asked.

"Yes, master!" Jean said. She gave him that look of love.

"How much?" asked. Jean reached into her bra and pulled a wad of bills. She didn't think to count it. She watched her master count out $3,000.

"Get in!" he commanded. Jean walked around and got into limo. She leaned over to kiss him, but he refused her touch. All the girls piled into the limo one at a time. They rode to Mark's pad without talking. Once inside they took off their clothes and took showers.

"He won't speak to us or touch us after we come off the street," Bunny whispered to Jean. "He thinks that makes us nasty," she added.

Only after a shower would Mark speak her.

"I put you on the street tonight to let you know what it's like. I have another plan for you," he said. He kissed her. The other women went to bed.

Mark kissed her, and she knelt down. Looking up into her master's eyes, she took his manliness and put her mouth over his glans. She closed her mouth over it. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked. Her tongue touched the drop of pre-cum at the tip of his cock. She savored that taste. She worked to get more. The profuse love fluids leaked out of her mouth and down on her hand. Then it spilled over her tits and dripped off of her hard, erect nipples.

He pushed her on the bed and spread her legs. On top of her, Mark's thick lips covered her mouth. They kissed for a long while.

"Guide it in!" Mark commanded.

Jean reached down and grasped her master's cock and guided it to her cunt. Mark pushed. She felt her cunt release and swallow his love tool as her mouth swallowed his cum. Her hips and pelvis tightened and pushed up, driving his rod deeper inside of her sensual body. At the same time, her cunt walls squeezed down on his cock.

Jean felt herself floating. She was an island of love! Her movements were synchronized with Mark's body. Squeezing and releasing all the while she feeling his cock plunge into her universe bringing pleasure beyond belief.

She began to feel something wonderful! It started at her inch-long, erect clitoris and spread out over her body. It was swirling like a whirlwind. There was no way to stop it! She was riding atop a fountain of pleasure. She felt her body floating in the air and then suddenly plunging downward at an increasing speed. She felt in her mind's eye the ground rushing up to meet her. She heard someone screaming. "Who was screaming?" she thought. Then she realized it was herself. She was screaming to the top of her lungs.

"Oh gawd, master! Fuck me! Please! Cum in me, master!"

Then she felt the searing heat of his white-hot, sperm-filled semen. She could feel it splash against her cervix and the walls of her womanhood. She was a blank canvas becoming a creation by an artist. That artist was her master. She felt that before this moment she was nobody. She was being built by Mark from the inside out with his sperm-filled cum.

She grasped his body and wrapped her legs around him. She held on as if she was hanging on the edge of a grand canyon of love. She mustn't let him go!

Mark rammed in and froze. He drained his essence into her body. They lay still for minutes. Jean lost track of time.

Marked pulled out and looked at her.

"When a black man cums in a white bitch, he become a part of her forever! Your body will absorb my cum. Your body will feed on my black pheromones and hormones, making you forever addicted to that drug. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes! Master!"

"Then say it!"

"When you came in me, you became a part of me forever, master," she said.

Mark kissed her roughly. She responded. She wanted to feel her master's rough handling. He dressed her and together they went to Herb's Exotic Tattoos. He drew a floral tattoo that covered both shoulders and arms. Jean was changed forever. He had her lower lip pierced and a ring placed in it. Jean's labia's were pierced with six gold rings. There were three rings on each side. Jean looked lovingly at Mark as the last ring went in and was sealed. There was no way to remove them.

"One ring will hold a special significance," Mark told her. I will add a ring on it for special occasions.

"What might those occasions be, master," Jean asked.

"You will see," he said.

Over her mons pubis the words, "Black Cocks Only" in scrolling letters were tattooed. On each side of her labium minora were tattooed "I fuck" on the left and "Black Cock" on the right. There could be no doubt now that Jean was a black man's woman. She felt this was but another level of her submission to Mark and all black men. She was Africanized!

Finally, he had Jean's tongue split. He reminded her that it would take 10 days to heal.

Jean slept with Mark.

***

The next day Jean awoke at 10. While she was showering, Jean thought about her night as a whore. It was both terrifying and sensual. She remembered that she was amazed at the money she made. She made a vow: She would never sell her ass short. Her "love" was worth a lot to the right men. She vowed to make it pay. She began her two-hour workout with a wet pussy.

Two weeks later, she received a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby! This is Sam Jafferds at STUD studios.

"Hi Sam," Jean said. She had been waiting to hear about her photo session.

"We have your feature ready to be screening. I want you in the theater at five tonight. We're going to make you a star, honey!" Sam said.

Jean was excited and a little apprehensive. "What will my master say?" she thought. She hoped that it would please him.

***

Dressed in her sluttiest clothes, Jean showed up at the screening. Her short red skirt had a hemline that stop just above her hot cunt. She could feel the cooling air on her bare pussy. She was aroused and her labia hung low revealing her six gold rings. Mark had added two rings through one labia ring. It hung down lower.

The room was filled with mostly white men. She recognized her co-stars and the stud who fucked her the most. He was Roland. She was the center of attention. Someone handed her a drink. Someone else handed her a straw with a white powder inside. She placed it to her nostril and pulled in the white power. She begin to feel giddy and loose. Her cunt began to drip sensual woman fluids. As the crowd grew larger, some of the men reached inside her loose, filmy top and squeezed her breasts or rolled her studded nipples between their thumb and forefinger. One black man kissed her. She opened her mouth and accepted his tongue.

When the projector rolled, everyone sat quietly. Midway into Jean's scene, one of the white men pulled out his cock and started stroking. Jean watched herself on the screen as she crawled atop a 11-inch cock and bounced up and down. Then the black Adonis put her on her all-fours and fucked her ass. When he plunged balls deep, Jean looked around and every cock in the screening room was being whacked. She was stacked into the center of an "Oreo" and fucked air tight.

Jean felt a flush of warmth flood over her body. Her face was red and flushed. She was amazed that her little body was having such an effect on all those men!

"This is what you are made to do," someone whispered to her from behind. A hand patted her shoulder. Jean felt flushed. A shock wave of orgasm flashed across her body. She was in the throes of an orgasm just watching her cunt and ass getting fucked. She heard herself moan. Several men turned to see her throw her head back. She reached between her legs and began stroking her cunt and clit. She reached inside her cunt with her middle fingers and put them to her lips.

"Congratulations are in order for this fine performance," Sam, the director said. Others applauded and congratulated her, too.

"We have a promotion tour lined up for you," Sam said. I want you to go with your co-star on a 29-state tour of bookstores and theaters," he said. "Do you accept?" he added.

Mark was OK for the tour. He reminded her that he owned her and any money she made would be split with him.

"Yes, master," Jean said.

The promotion tour extended for five weeks. Jean fucked and sucked cocks and allowed access to her ass and cunt on every stop. The video sales soared. When she got home she got a surprise. It was her husband, Ray. There was no divorce. He wanted to come back home. He begged her to allow him to live with her at Mark's pad. Jean talked it over with Mark and agreed on condition he was to obey Mark. Ray accepted.

On their first meeting, Jean told Ray about her life as a porn star and whore for Mark. She told him Mark had set up and escort service for Jean and his girls. To set Ray up, Mark let Jean suck his cock while discussing Ray's role in the "family".

Ray watched intently as Jean shared deep sensual kisses with Mark. He watched as her lips opened and accepted Mark's tongue and fluids. Jean kneeled and took Mark's cock and sucked along the side of the 11-inch long shaft. Then she sucked Mark's balls one at a time. Then she traced her split tongue up Mark's shaft up to her cock head where her mouth engulfed it. She sucked him for a while and let it slip down her throat.

She glanced at Ray who was frantically jacking off. He could see outline of the black man's probe deep in Jean's neck.

Mark pushed her onto the bed and let her head hand off of the side. Jean opened her mouth and extended her split tongue, showing her sparkling golden studs. Mark slowly pushed his cock down her throat until Jean's lips were pressed against the root of his cock. His black balls rested on her forehead.

"Oh!" moaned Ray.

Then Mark pulled his cock out of Jean's mouth and pushed her back and mounted her. Jean rapped her arms around his black body to show the sensuous contrast. She pulled her knees up next to her head as Mark entered her. All the while, Jean's eyes were transfixed on her master's face. She felt it hit like an electrical shot. I came swirling out her clitoris and shot across her body. It was one of the deepest orgasms she had ever had.

In the "distance" she heard Ray moan and scream. He came.

Mark fucked her for a while longer and released his baby batter into Jean's hungry cunt. Both lovers bucked against one another. Both froze into a lover's sensual embrace. Jean was a private paradise that no one else could enter. After a while, Jean lost track of time, she began to moan and moved apart. Mark has crushed her breasts flat. Her head slowly turned to the side.

"Get up and clean me off," Mark commanded Ray. Obediently, Ray laved Mark's cock with his tongue and lips. He could taste Mark's cum and his dear wife's cunt juices. He had an orgasm.

"Now clean the hoe," Mark commanded. Mark made Ray lay across the bed with his head hanging off. Then Jean stood facing him and straddled his head. She bent her knees enough for the white boy to catch cum which was pouring from Jean's cunt. Her cunt was still stretched open from Mark's enormous hoe pleaser. The semen dripped out. Ray caught every drop. His tongue lapped up into Jean's love tunnel to clean out most of the black baby batter. All the while, Jean slowly masturbated her pathetic man-whore husband.

With Ray's head still hanging over the bed, Mark pushed his cock down Ray's throat and fucked him until he shot a load down into his stomach. Then he milked the remainder of the cum which was left in his cock into Ray's mouth.

Later, Ray cleaned out Bunny's, Edy's, Carole's, and Michelle's cunts. Then the cuck-hub watched as Mark added another ring to Jean's special labia ring. She now had four rings hanging from that special ring on her cunt.

"You see this chain, white boy?" Mark hissed. "Every time this white hoe does something that pleases me, I add another ring. What do you think about that?" Mark sneered.

Ray just nodded his head.

***

The next day after Jean finished her workout, she called her sister, Julie. Her sister was excited about a night in an eight black man-gang bang. Julie was the only woman.

Jean started stoking her pussy as Julie described being placed in a hot, sexy Oreo and fucked air-tight. "Each male came in all of my orifices three times," Julie gushed.

Jean told her about a sensual night of love on the street and the video contract. She told her about the 29-state tour and all the cocks she fucked along the way. Jean related that Ray had returned but under difference circumstances. He was relegated to the lowest order.

"His duties are cleanup," Jean said laughing. She told Julie about how on the first night, she straddled Ray's head and let him clean out Mark's hot sperm. Both women laughed.

"Ray must do clean up duty for me and Mark and his girls in order to stay here. Actually, he seems quite pleased," Jean said.

"I've got to see it!" Julie said laughing.

"Hey! I would like to meet your man, Omar!" Jean said.

"I can arrange that, and I would love to fuck Mark," Julie squealed.

"Come over now," Jean pleaded.

***

Jean put on a sexy outfit for her meeting with her sister, Julie. She didn't know if Omar would come, but she hoped he would come. She made up her face. She didn't have to do her eyes, because Mark had sexy cosmetic tattooing to enhance her eyes. After the 29-state tour, Mark had her breasts enlarged. Jean stood back and admired her buxom 33DD's. They went with her 22-inch waist and her 35-inch ass. When she turned around, her breasts were wider than her body. She had spider web tattoos on her boobs. She locked on gold nipple shields and studs with rings through her nipples. Then she fastened a chain to dangle between her breasts. In the center of the chain was a larger loop that she snapped a chain that connected the loop in her pierced navel. Another chain connected to her studded cunt. A stud through each nostril completed the slutty look that Jean loved to show.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jean Goes Bareback Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds