• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 04

James - 10 Years After Pt. 04

12

A few minutes after Stacy had left for the shower area Tim decided to walk back there to see what was going on. His semi-hard pecker was still longing to play in the company of the bathhouse's newest addition. James giant cock had felt good inside his mouth. It was firm and hard, just the way Tim liked it. And his ejaculation, my god, what a show-stopper! That James didn't know it, that he thought it was the towel girl, Lisa, who had sucked him off, only added to Tim's enjoyment. He could sense that James was shy and he realized the need to take things slow.

Arriving at the shower area, Tim saw James and Stacy engaged in conversation. James' mammoth penis was still sticking out in total erectness. Man, what a stud pony, Tim thought. He never lets up. Stacy the towel girl would have no chance with the new boy-toy, James. Once she left then he, Tim, would move in for the kill. Be patient, he thought to himself, playfully toying with his own almost fully erect penis.

Stacy, meanwhile, had just witnessed James' peeing. One hasn't lived, she thought, until one sees a man with a rock-hard 14 inch member struggling to get the urine to flow out of his enormous cock head. And the way his balls tightened as this was going on. And the look of contentment on his face. But the best part of watching James pee was the voyeuristic aspect of it; James was oblivious to being watched, at least at first, and Stacy also loved it when she saw how comfortable he was once he realized that his peeing was being observed by a hot twenty year old woman wearing just a bra and a thong panty. This could be a special day, Stacy thought.

"James, Stacy said, still wearing a smile on her face, "I had hoped that urinating would relieve some of the stress on your thing, but I see that this is not so. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," he said in a plaintive wail. "This has been the worst day of my life. Even worse when I was forced to pretend that I was a nudist."

"What? When did that happen?" Stacy was intrigued.

James told her the entire story, of how his girlfriend's sister had persuaded him to pretend that he was a nudist, and how his girlfriend and her mother, once they were made aware of the situation, did everything in their power to tease James mercilessly, contriving situations for James to appear naked in front of their friends, even convincing a doctor who was to give James a physical that she should instruct James to masturbate on a daily basis, and that Lori, James' girlfriend, should not only supervise the masturbation, but that she should administer it herself. James was very naïve in those days. Lori had been his first girlfriend and he was afraid of losing her should she discover the truth, which was that he wasn't a nudist and, in fact, was shamed and humiliated at the naked situations he kept finding himself in. The entire time that James and Lori were together they never had sex. Lori told James that she was saving herself for marriage. James had never even seen her naked, but Lori was able to trick James into being naked in public at every turn, and she took the masturbation therapy ordered by the doctor, even further, by having James jack-off in front of her friends as often as she could place him in the right situation, which was frequently. It had been so traumatic for him that he was insecure around woman and even now, ten years later, the thought of having intercourse with a girl was scary and threatening. He was content with hand jobs and masturbation.

"No wonder you're confused about your sexuality," Stacy commiserated, once James had finished his tale of woe. "But I can understand what motivated your girlfriend. I mean, look at you. James, your penis is very big. Girls like that."

James blushed. "I know," he said, making it sound like a burden. "Bu please, Stacy", he begged, "don't start on me. This is not a good time. Being near you is making my cock...I mean, I can feel the blood rising, or something...I think I could cum at any moment, and your teasing is not helping.

Stacy pinned some loose strands of hair behind her ear. Her hair was always falling down and getting into her face, as it was too short to stay permanently pinned behind her ears. James found the image very alluring. She seemed so nonchalant when she did it. Stacy had style. That was it. That was the subtle pretext of his lust for her. James had been unable to define it, until now. Her movements were so fluid, so natural, that something as trivial as pinning her hair back took on additional meaning. But was James thinking from the heart or from his Viagra-impacted boner?

"How many times have you had intercourse, James," Stacy asked, unaware of James' current innermost thoughts? "With a woman," she added.

"Only with a woman, I'll have you know. I've never been in any kind of sexual situation with a man until today. I've had sex with a woman twice, although neither time was very good. I was so scared that I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, so I rushed, and I came as quickly as I could. I didn't know how to please a woman...I still don't...all I could think about was having an orgasm so that I could get out of there as quickly as possible. I was so ashamed afterwards that I never saw either girl again."

Stacy tried hard not to focus of James astonishing erection, but it was hard not to. She didn't want to be like all the previous women James had known who took advantage of his innocence and used him for their own enjoyment. But a girl, any girl, had her limits. Stacy could only stare at James' rigid boner for so long without thinking about how to use it to her advantage. It was only natural.

You would think that working at a bathhouse, surrounded by naked men, would have made Stacy jaded about the male anatomy. And, in a way, it had. But James was an exception. His innocence about his giant member, and the effect it had on woman, was endearing. James's cock appeared to have a mind of its own, as if it were beyond his control. It was funny. It was funny and cute. It was funny and cute, and it was very appealing. James' cock kept twitching as he faced Stacy. It reminded her of a bucking horse trying to get out of the chute, flailing uncontrollably as James did his best to cope with it. The beast was chomping at the bit to explode in a powerful eruption. Stacy could sense that. If James' penis would only get soft perhaps she could focus better on James the man, rather that treating him like a piece of meat.

Stacy was also beginning to feel sorry for James. He wasn't such a bad guy, she thought. What happened earlier in the day was not his fault; it was the Viagra that he had unknowingly ingested which turned him into something that was out of character for him. Stacy was also acutely aware of the dampness at the bottom of her panties. To thine own self be true, she thought, and she quickly accepted the undeniable fact that seeing James in this condition was a once in a lifetime opportunity that might never happen again. Stacy was no virgin. She didn't sleep around a lot, but she liked good sex, and if she played her cards right...well, the possibilities were endless. Besides, she reasoned, it might be therapeutic for James to discover the joys of a woman.

"James, come with me," she said.

James obediently followed Stacy, his 14 inch beanpole leading the way in front of him. Each step made his penis throb and ache more than the previous step had. It was so heavy and so hard that it flailed with each movement of his walking. And each time it bounced downward James felt a tightening sensation in his loins, which kept increasing in intensity. Following Stacy the way he was allowed him a great vantage point for studying her tight and firm, cute little butt cheeks that were protruding from her thong and tantalizingly so. Mr. Penis roared with approval. For a moment James thought he was going to lose it; he stopped, and with one hand he held on to the wall for support.

"James, are you going to make it?" Stacy turned and faced him. The head of his giant penis was a lot redder in color than the shaft and she saw that a little bit of liquid was seeping out of the opening at the top of his cock head. Pre-cum, she thought

James caught his breath. "Yeah, I think I' gonna be okay, I'm gonna make it, but...oh oh...wait...oh no...damn...OH NO...AARRGGHH".

It was a good thing that James had one hand on the wall for support, for his knees buckled and his body shook violently. A huge load of semen shot out. Stacy should have stepped to one side, but she didn't, and a wet, warm sticky splash of James' love juice hit her on the abdomen with such force that it stung a little as it bounced off of her.

"Stacy, your thong...you're so hot...I can't help it...AARRGGHH". Another blast of semen, and another and another, about ten in all, blasted out of James' erect penis as if shot out of a cannon, and splattered on the floor. Stacy watched intently, transfixed. James' semen felt warm on her abdomen. She touched it with her hand and brought it up to her nose so she could smell it.

James whimpered with satisfaction and sat down on the floor. He leaned back on the wall. Mr. Penis dangled enticingly between his legs, slightly shrunken and damp, with sperm still draining down its sides. A minute or two passed in silence. "I'm so sorry, Stacy," James finally said, "but I don't think I've ever been so turned on in all my life. You are unbelievable. Sometimes my cock goes off on its own...I wish it didn't...please don't be offended. I really like you and I don't want to turn you off...it must be the Viagra or something."

That sealed the deal as far as Stacy was concerned. He was so cute, so openly honest, just like a little child.

"Is it going to get hard again," she asked inquisitively? It better, she thought, otherwise her plans would go to waste. Stacy would take care of her little boy with his not-so-little penis.

She knelt down on the floor and embraced James' cock with her hands. The still-warm stickiness felt gooey but nice. "Stand up," she ordered. James did as he was told.

With one hand Stacy cupped James' massive balls. She felt each one individually, giving them a playful modest squeeze with her thumb and finger. It didn't quite hurt and it didn't quite tickle, and James felt his body convulse just a little. Stacy grabbed James' cock with her other hand and placed it in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, so as to not allow it to make contact with her lips or tongue, and she instead raked his shaft with her teeth. She didn't do this for long, because within twenty seconds or so Stacy felt her mouth filling up, and soon it was impossible to avoid making contact with Mr. Penis with her lips and mouth wall. The thing had swelled up again. Stacy took it out of her mouth and admired her work. She gingerly scratched the underside of his cock-head with her fingernail right where it meets the shaft. There was a little triangle of skin discoloration at that very spot; the sweet spot, as she knew it. James' shaft was in full raging boner mode.

"Yes, I think everything will be okay," Stacy said. "How many orgasms is that again today, three?"

Stacy and James resumed their walk. His cock was as firm as it had ever been. They turned a corner and went down a dimly lit hallway. There was a door. Stacy punched in a pass-code and opened the door. "You have to be a member for 6 months before they give you a code for this room," was all she said.

"Where are we?"

"This is the grotto."

"This is nice," James replied. The first thing he noticed was the feel of the spongy floor on his bare feet. It was a little soft and it had some give to it, but it felt very comfortable. The walls were painted in a tropical motif, with palm trees, flowers and, off in the distance, the ocean. James could even hear water gurgling from somewhere. He looked up and saw that a stream of soothing, warm water flowed through the room from above, like a fountain. It created a mist that filled the room. Everything was designed to create a romantic mood, and with good success too.

"Okay, James. Just listen to Stacy and everything will be all-right."

"What are you going to do," he stammered?

"Never mind that. I want you to lie down on the floor." Stacy took a towel that she had been carrying and placed it on the floor. She faced James as she bent down to do so, and James got a clear view of her cleavage. Mr. Penis was loving it. James lied down on the towel, and his erect penis, which had been sticking straight out, fell against his body with a loud slap.

"Now what," he gulped?

Without saying a word, Stacy lowered her panties, again showing James even more cleavage, as she stepped out of them. I guess that conservative black bra isn't as concealing as she thinks, James thought to himself with glee. Ordinarily at this junction Mr. Penis would begin to get scared and start to retreat, but not this time. Stacy touched her vagina with her fingers. Was it moist enough to accept the massive cock? She decided that it was.

"James, all you have to do is lie back and enjoy the ride," she announced. "I'll do all the work. I just want you to relax and not think of anything." And with that she slowly lowered herself down and, using one hand, she slowly lifted James' penis and carefully entered it between her cunt lips.

Stacy rode him slowly at first, taking just a little bit of the cock, for it took a few moments for her cunt to realize the magnitude of the task she was asking it to do. Stacy slowly increased her rhythm, and soon was bouncing up and down at a faster and faster pace. James was lost in the moment. Mr. Penis felt like it had entered a world of make-believe, a world that was of a soft, silky, velvet-like texture. Stacy's vagina embraced James cock, and he felt like his penis was gripped by a steel caged vise. It was rubbing the side of his shaft, increasing in friction, and his cock-head was straining to go deeper and deeper. It seemed like there was no end; it was a void, like being in space. Stacy began riding him as fast and as forcefully as she could. James was suddenly aware of space closing in on him. A vagina had its limits, and James had reached it. James looked up at Stacy. For once he could see the look of ecstasy on a woman's face. Stacy's eyes had rolled to the back of her head. She looked catatonic. She was moaning, she was yelping, almost crying, in orgasmic enjoyment. This ain't so bad, James thought, and not much longer after he thought that then a wave of electricity pored through his cock. It twitched, and his whole body convulsed. James knew how this particular story would end. "Stacy, Stacy," he cried. "I'm gonna cum."

"Keep pumping" she moaned, making it sound like a command. Wave after wave of semen poured out of James' cock. James kept groaning, his sounds sounding very similar to Stacy's. They were groaning in rhythm. James couldn't count the number of spasms, but he could feel the hot juice flowing down to the base of his cock and on to his balls. It felt good.

"Stay hard," Stacy begged. "Stay hard for me...please...oh...oh..."

Maybe it was the Viagra talking, because James' erection showed no signs of abating. Mr. Penis remained rock-hard. James' cock felt taut and wired inside the velvety, warm liquid cocoon of Stacy's womanhood. Stacy kept riding the wild bull. She had lost count of her orgasms. She and James had settled into a comfortable rhythm and were both lost in the moment. This was as close to pure ecstasy as one could get!

Tim, meanwhile, had seen them enter the grotto. There was only one reason to go in there, so he knew what was going to occur. He waited a few minutes and then he punch-coded his way inside the room. So engrossed were Stacy and James in their passion that they scarcely took notice of the intruder. Tim's cock grew hard and firm as he listed to their lovemaking sounds. He stroked himself furiously, and soon he had a full erection. He had watched with desire as James had cried out in frenzy upon reaching his first orgasm, having shot his load of cum inside Stacy's vagina. They were both still going strong, as if that ejaculation had never happened. Stacy was violently bouncing up on down on James' shaft, with no end in sight. This guy is superman, Tim thought. And then, hey, why not a threesome?

Tim walked over and stood over James head from behind, facing Stacy. She saw him, but was so lost in her own world that she scarcely knew, or cared, what his motives were.

Tim next stepped around in front of James. He too was lost in the grip of a sex-force that seemed beyond his control. Tim lowered himself in front of where Stacy was bouncing up and down, pounding her fists into James's stomach, crying out in a wail that bordered on dementia. Tim's cock was now in position, just a foot above James' face.

James was moaning too, and his mouth was slightly open so as to allow an escape outlet for his heavy breathing. Tim took his own penis by the hand and lowered it into James' open mouth. James offered no resistance. At some level James was aware of what Tim was doing, but he was so imprisoned by his own lust that he couldn't focus on Tim. He was oblivious, or at least unconcerned, with the knowledge that an erect penis was popping in and out of his mouth. He just didn't care; it was Stacy dominated his thoughts, so he willingly accepted and swallowed Tim's 9 inch member and allowed his mouth to be used as a penis receptacle.

Ms. Duncan was continuing her tour of the facility with the new towel girl, Kristy. They were in the shower area. By this time a couple of the shower stalls were in use and Ms. Duncan thought it prudent to allow the men their privacy. "Come with me, Kristy, I want to show you where we keep the towels."

They turned down the corridor at whose end lay the grotto, but stopping well before they reached it. "In these cupboards we keep the towels," Ms. Duncan said, opening and closing the cupboard doors. They turned to leave. "That's odd, that door ought to be closed. Kristy, be a good girl and close that door at the end of the hall. Kristy did as she was told and walked the twenty paces or thereabouts to the door at the end of the corridor. She could hear moaning from inside the room. Curious, she peaked inside to see what was happening. What she saw freaked her out. It was her boyfriend, James, with that dyke bitch, Stacy, riding his monster cock for all it was worth. Not only that, but her boyfriend was giving a blowjob to a man, and it looked like he was enjoying it! As fate would have it, Kristy had entered the room just as James was reaching a second climax, and Kristy was subjected to hearing James cry out his eternal love to Stacy, as his orgasm enveloped his body.

"James, she shrieked, "how could you!"

James looked up in shock. "Kristy? What the..."

Stacy was still riding James' cock, riding it like a demon, with all the intensity she could muster. She was vaguely aware of someone else's presence in the room, but she didn't deduce that it was the princess bitch Kristy, who now ran out of the room as fast as she could. James wanted to run after her, but with his penis still in the grasp of Stacy's vagina, and with Tim's knees perched on James' shoulders, he was pinned. James just laid back and concentrated on pleasing Stacy. This was a new sensation for him, and he could tell that Mr. Penis loved being sheltered by the warm, liquid velvet of Stacy's vagina.

James might have been distracted just a little by the Kristy-induced drama, but Tim's penis wasn't, and with a few grunts and a few jerks Tim was able to announce his climax via a deposit of warm male love-juice that sprayed onto James' face. Some of it got onto James' tongue. It tasted salty. But James was not thinking about Tim's penis. And the two orgasms he had inside Stacy's cunt had taken the edge off of his horniness. Kristy was soon on his mind. Did what he thought had just happened really happen, or was it a dream? James had been so lost in ecstasy that he wasn't sure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • James - 10 Years After Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds