• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Catherine's Black Submission

Catherine's Black Submission

12

Roy drove his huge cock deep into Catherine's sopping wet cunt, her moans filling the air. They'd been at it for almost an hour and she'd had four intense orgasms. Once again, her breathing picked up, longer and faster, as she neared yet another climax. Sure enough, with a few more of Roy's powerful strokes, Catherine exploded for a fifth time, her screams signaling complete satisfaction...and near exhaustion.

Roy was a handsome black man and magnificent lover and she loved every minute he spent in ravishing her taught young white body. But now it was his turn.

"Come on, stud, it's time for your release...time for you to fill my pussy with your hot cum." That's all the encouragement Roy needed. With Catherine's arms wrapped tightly around his neck and her tongue buried in his hungry mouth, he quickened his pace, his muscles tightened, his breathing reached a fevered pace and then he came. He grunted as his cock erupted, spewing copious amounts of his potent black sperm into my wife's unprotected womb.

How had it come to this? How was it that I was standing at my own bedroom door, watching this man fucking my wife, doing everything that he (and she) could do to impregnate her, so she would carry his baby?

It started about a month ago. Thinking that our sex life had plateaued somewhat after four years of marriage, I surprised Catherine by buying a couple of porn videos and playing them while we drank a bottle of our best wine and fondled each other on the couch.

To my surprise (and pleasure), she was really turned on by the action on screen, particularly the interracial sex where sexy young blondes were fucked hard by black men with cocks that most men only dream of having. Over the weekend we watched the videos again and again and had sex a number of times. Catherine's orgasms were more intense than they'd ever been, aided by her thoughts of the torrid scenes she'd watched.

Over the next few days, we discussed how she had been turned on so much by the black-on-white sex. She admitted that it had been a fantasy of hers even before I brought home the videos. I asked her if she had actually considered having sex with a black man and, to my astonishment, she said she had!. She quickly added that she would only do it with my consent and with me being there. She would never have sex behind my back.

I must admit that the thought of my wife being pounded by a well-built black bull was exciting and my cock grew hard just imagining it. After some discussion, I agreed to do some research to see if I could find someone who would be a willing partner for a night.

It didn't take long to find a number of qualified men. I picked one after learning his background (a professional with a good job, a nice car and living in a good section of the town next to ours). I called him and we agreed to have lunch together.

After meeting Roy, I felt pretty comfortable with him and suggested that he, Catherine and I have dinner together. We set it up for the next night.

Catherine was both excited and nervous. "What if he isn't attracted to me?", she asked. "That's impossible." I said. Catherine is 29 years old, 5' 9" tall, weighs 122 pounds and has a dynamite body (34C-23-34). She has beautiful blond hair and hazel eyes. "If he doesn't get a hard-on just looking at you, he's not worth talking to."

The dinner went well. It was obvious that Catherine and Roy were attracted to each other. In fact, near the end of the evening (after she'd had a fair amount of wine) Roy invited Catherine to cop a feel of his "package". "I want you to know what you're getting, so you don't think I would short change you." As her hand grabbed his crotch, her eyes opened wide and, in her usually innocent tone, said "Oh my!". She told me later that it was more than a handful and she couldn't wait to get a look.

Unexpectedly, Roy asked Catherine, "How big is your husband's dick?" She replied that I had an average cock, about 6" in length. "OK," said Roy, "but I'm almost 11" when I get hard...do you think you can handle that?" "I can't say for sure", responded Catherine, "but I'm willing to try."

We agreed that Roy would come to the house the next Friday evening. He was fine with the arrangement, but added, "When I am with a woman, I want to be in control of the situation, even to the point of what she wears. Therefore, I want you to be dressed in a matching set of white bra, panties and garter belt, white stockings, a tight black sweater, a gray leather skirt and fuck-me black high heels". "Do you agree to that?". Catherine's reply was simply "Yes".

Friday came quickly and when I arrived home from work, Catherine was well into her preparations for the evening. She had showered, done her hair and makeup and was dressing as Roy had instructed. When she was done, she looked hotter than I had ever seen her. In fact, it was all I could do to keep from grabbing her and fucking her right then and there. However, she had told me several days before that I was to keep my hands off her (that included kissing), as she wanted to "save herself" for Roy.

At 7:30, the doorbell rang. I answered and found Roy there, dressed in a black shirt and black pants, both emphasizing his strong physique. I invited him in and offered him a drink. "No thanks", he said, "I don't want to do anything to dull my senses tonight."

We sat in the living room until Catherine arrived. When she entered the room, there was an aura of sex about her; a confidence I had rarely seen. Her nipples were hard, protruding through the soft cashmere of her sweater. Her blonde hair was shining as it flowed gently over her shoulders. Her nails were perfectly manicured and her lips glossy with her subtle, but sensuous lipstick.

Roy stood up when he saw her and said, "Baby, you really look hot tonight. I hope you're ready for the loving of your life." "I am", replied Catherine. "I've been thinking about this evening all week long."

"So have I", said Roy. He put his arms around Catherine and drew her close to him. At first, he just held her, but then, raising her head with his hand, he leaned in and kissed her. What started as a soft kiss, quickly grew to a passionate, tongue-sharing exercise and Catherine was a very willing participant. The fire between them was clear and I might as well have not been there.

Drawing back from her, Roy said, "I want this evening to be very special for you, but you need to know that as your lover I will expect you to respond to my needs and wishes. Do you understand? Do you agree?"

"Yes", purred Catherine, her tone of submission a big change from how she acts in our love making. "All right", continued Roy. "Let's start by introducing you to the tool that's going to be your major source of pleasure".

Without further prompting, Catherine dropped to her knees and began to unzip Roy's pants. She loosened his belt buckle causing them to fall to the floor. Putting her fingers in the band of his briefs, Catherine lowered them to reveal a massive cock, at least 8" in its flaccid state.

Now Catherine has sucked my dick before, but only when asked by me. This time, without a word, she took Roy's penis in her hands (it took both of them to hold it), brought it to her mouth and began to suck it in earnest. Before long, she was into a perfect rhythm, her head bobbing steadily, as Roy's dick hardened, growing to the 11" rod that he told us about at dinner.

At that point, Catherine could only get a portion of it in her mouth without gagging, but she never lost pace. Roy reached down and took her by the arms, saying "You're quite the cocksucker. Let's move this action to the bedroom where we'll have more room to play."

I expected Catherine to lead Roy to the guest room and was shocked when she proceeded to the master bedroom, sprawling her sensuous body on our marital bed and inviting Roy to "Take me, you black stud. I need you to fuck me long and hard". This had to have come from the videos, as she'd never spoken to me that way before.

Roy leaned over my sexy wife, taking off her skirt, followed by her sweater and bra, revealing her supple breasts and rock hard nipples. Roy sighed when he saw them and proceeded to touch, lick and suck her tits, prompting Catherine to moan in pleasure.

He then kneeled so he could have access to her pussy, which he reached by pushing her panties aside. He began to lick and suck Catherine's clit, which caused her to moan even louder, thrusting her hips at his eager mouth. In less than two minutes, she had an intense orgasm, her back arched and her head rolled side to side as she savored the pleasure Roy was bringing her.

Now it was time for him to use her pussy. "Get ready for a good fucking!," Roy said. With that, he ripped off her panties, leaving her dressed in her garter, stockings and heels. Removing his shirt, he spread her legs, positioned himself above her and guided his cock to the opening of Catherine's cunt, moist with the juices of her first climax. With some effort, he got the head of his tool inside her which, by itself, was more than she had ever fucked before.

He began with long, slow strokes, each one drilling his cock deeper into Catherine's pussy. When he got to 7" or 8", I thought that would be all that she could take. I was wrong. A few more strokes and Roy had his rock-hard dick fully buried in my wife's cunt.

I watched this from the bedroom door, then entered the room, sitting in a chair to get a front-row view. My emotions were really mixed. While I was somewhat jealous, I knew I'd started this adventure, so I couldn't be angry that Catherine was enjoying the fucking Roy was giving her. I was also getting an erection as the scene unfolded, and almost came in my pants when Catherine reached another orgasm.

Without missing a beat, Roy turned to me and said, "Watch closely and see how a real man can satisfy your wife." I didn't know whether to be angry or embarassed by the remark, but one thing was for certain...Catherine was totally into his love making, enjoying it more than any sex she'd ever had with me.

They spent the next hour fucking in different positions. Catherine continued her climax count thanks to Roy's amazing staying power. Finally, he came with a vengence, into a condom, which we'd all agreed was part of the deal when we booked the evening.

They laid there, side by side, fully spent in our now ruffled and wet king-sized bed. I left them alone, figuring they needed some time to rest before Roy would dress and leave. I went into the den, turned on the television, my cock still hard, and watched some TV while I stroked it through my pants.

I got pretty involved in a show and didn't realize that an hour had passed until I heard sounds emanating from the bedroom. I returned to the door to find them at it again. This time, Catherine was on top, impaling herself on Roy's now fully-recovered dick. I didn't say anything, and started to leave, but saw Catherine climb off of Roy's dick and, kneeling before him, take it fully into her mouth.

Her head began a slow, but steady pace, up and down his massive tool. By the look on his face, it was obvious that Roy was enjoying this. His hands reached out and grabbed Catherine's hair, forcing her mouth further down his cock. His pace was getting faster and his hands erased any doubt Catherine had about him wanting to cum in her mouth.

He announced his approaching climax and just a few strokes later, he exploded, filling her mouth with his sticky sperm. "Swallow all of it, bitch", he blurted out and she complied. I could hear her swallowing, several times, as she took all he had to offer. After a minute or so, she lifted her head, licked her lips and silently lay down beside him.

At that point I left, thinking that after this long second round, Catherine would certainly fall asleep and Roy would be on his way home.

I was surprised, therefore, when Catherine came into the den an hour later, dressed in a flimsy negligee and said that she'd asked Roy to spend the night. She said that she wanted to take advantage of him being there so he could fuck her a few more times. She wanted to make sure that I was all right with that. I really didn't know what to say, but I agreed so I wouldn't upset Catherine. She gave me a peck on the cheek and dashed back to the bedroom.

I settled back into a television movie, watched for an hour or so and then went to bed in the guest room. I awoke at 7:00 am to the sounds of Roy and Catherine in the midst of another fuck session. Once again, I snuck to the master bedroom door and looked in on the goings on. Catherine was on all fours on the bed, with Roy's dick buried to the hilt in her glistening pussy, his hands underneath her, kneading her tits, her nipples standing at attention.

I thought to myself that Catherine was enjoying this just a bit too much and I really needed to put a stop to it. What had started as a quick foray had turned into an all-night fuck fest. At the very least, her cunt must be as sore as hell and that should make her want to end it.

I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Following that, I made enough breakfast for all of us, certain that they'd be hungry after all their "exercise". A half an hour later, they both came to the kitchen. Catherine had a grin of satisfaction on her face the likes of which I hadn't seen in a long time.

"We need to talk, honey," she started. "I'd really like Roy to stay for the weekend. He said he could until early Monday when he has a business appointment. I've never experienced the kind of sex I'm having with Roy and I want it to last a little while longer. I hope you don't mind."

Roy quickly added, "Before you answer her, you need to know that I told Catherine that a condition of my staying is that I stop using condoms. She said she's on the pill, so there should be no concern there. I never liked rubbers; they dull the feeling for both partners, especially the guy."

I was stunned, both by Catherine's request that Roy stay the weekend and by his nerve in asking me if he could start depositing his spunk in my wife's cunt. I saw the wanting look on Catherine's face and found myself agreeing to their requests, hoping that when he left on Monday, it would be the last we'd see of him.

In the meantime, I was at a loss as to what I was going to do. I wasn't going to hang around listening to the sounds of their love making, but I felt really put out at having to leave my own home. I decided to call a buddy of mine and ask if he wanted to hang out, have a few drinks, take in a local ball game and otherwise kill time. Of course, I couldn't tell him why. He say that was fine.

After breakfast, I left. I returned in the late afternoon to find Roy and Catherine in the living room. She was sitting on the couch with Roy's cock in her mouth, sucking him furiously. Then, he bent her over the back of the sofa and entered her from behind. After bringing her to a raging climax, Roy took his cock out of her cunt and proceeded to shove it into her ass!

Now, Catherine had never let me fuck her in her glory hole and the ease with which Roy was doing it told me that he'd had his tool there before I came home. As difficult as it was for her to take him in her pussy for the first time, I could only imagine the challenge she'd had letting him take her little flower. It must have worked, though, because he had all of himself inside of her now and her screams were for joy, not pain.

Before long, Roy came with a terrific grunt, emptying his balls deep inside of Catherine's ass. When he withdrew, his sticky white fluid oozed out of her hole, the first time I'd seen that since they started their marathon the day before.

I'd arranged with a friend to play cards that evening, which was a good decision. I later learned that Catherine and Roy had spent the time fucking in every room of the house. I could tell when I got home, seeing the sweat, the pussy juice and the cum they had deposited everywhere.

Sunday was another day that I had to make myself scarse and I succeeded for the most part. When I returned home around 7:00 pm, they were sitting at the dining room table (where they'd probably just finished a heated fucking).

Once again, Catherine said she wanted to talk to me. "You've been so understanding about my wanting Roy to stay the weekend and hopefully you'll agree when I tell you that I want him to stay longer. Our sex is amazing and I don't want to give it up until I've had enough. So I've asked Roy to move in with us for a while. He'll stay in the master bedroom with me. You can get whatever clothes you need from our closet and move into the guest room until Roy leaves."

This had gone too far at this point. Not only did I have to give up my bed for the weekend, but I was now being asked to vacate the bedroom all together, at least for a while (not knowing how long that meant). However, I realized that I had no choice, given Catherine's strong wishes, so I said nothing. I went to the bedroom, gathered my things and proceeded to the guest room. There, adding insult to injury, I saw that they had fucked on the guest bed, leaving behind deposits for me to sleep on.

The week proceeded slowly. I managed to avoid them most of the time. Once, however, I interrupted them in the kitchen. Catherine was bent over the table, her skirt lifted above her waist. Roy's cock was plowing into her luscious cunt and not long after, he emptied his balls into her waiting folds. When he came, his cum poured out of her pussy onto the floor at which point Catherine asked me, "Would you mind mopping that up, darling, it looks like we got a bit messy this time around."

Not every drop of Roy's sperm was destined for Catherine's pussy, though. Having already demonstrated her talent for sucking his cock, she once again swallowed his cum, savorying every drop as if it was a nectar of the gods...something she would do for him that she never did for me.

I later came home to find them in the bedroom acting out a fantasy that Catherine would never share with me. There she was, spread eagled on the bed, her hands and feet tied to the posts. Above her was Roy, fucking her as she protested, begging him not to rape her "virgin pussy". "Please don't...don't do this...your cock is too big...you're ripping me apart!" Ignoring her pleas, he continued his assault.

It was getting to her, though, as her words turned to moans. "Oh God, oh God, yes, yes...it feels so good...don't stop." Her cries made Roy work faster, pounding his cock as deep as it would go. Then she came...really intensely. Her muscles tightened, her toes curled and her nerves were on fire for the half minute that the orgasm lasted.

"That's it, woman, enjoy my dick. You know you want it, you slut." "Now I'm going to cum. I'm going to blow my nuts inside you." "No", she begged, "please don't cum in me...I want to save myself for when I'm married...please don't do this." Of course, her words fell on deaf ears as he unleashed a load of his black spunk into her ravished cunt.

The beginning of the end happened on the following Saturday when Catherine approached me to say that the evening before she had stopped taking her birth control pills. "Roy insisted that I flush them down the toilet to avoid the temptation of using them". She said that he wanted to breed her, planting his seed in her womb so she would carry his baby - a baby that she and I would raise as our own.

I asked her how she could even think of having a child with another man. That was when she said that she simply couldn't live without the satisfaction of Roy's love making and that if a condition of his staying was for her to bear his child, she would do it. If I chose not to go along with it, she would understand, but she would have to ask me to leave.

There was really no way out for me, so I simply nodded my head and left the room. Not long after, I found them on our back porch, following a brief swim in our pool.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Catherine's Black Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds