• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Couple Eric and Teresa CH. 02

Hot Couple Eric and Teresa CH. 02

Teresa befriends an elegant woman in London whose secret brings her into a new sexual world.

Teresa landed at Heathrow and cabbed to the Picadilly Ritz, where she was able to relax, kick off her shoes, wash up and prepare for the next day UK campaign meeting with the British branch office of Adam's software developing company.

She and Eric when travelling and apart from each other, awaited assuring calls that they had arrived safely. It was more then that. Whenever they were apart, it wasn't a regular conversation, it was a sexual call arousing each other. It was early dawn when Eric picked up the phone.

Teresa heard his sleepy voice,"Was waiting for your call love, thinking of you."

"I was thinking of you on the plane," Teresa responded in her sultry voice.

Eric didn't know Teresa was lying nude on top of the bed with her legs slightly spread.

"I'm still in bed," Eric told her.

"Just in bed, and...," she moaned.

"Yea with a hard on."

"And...,"

"Stroking it for you."

Teresa saw Eric stroking his cock in her imagination. The long thick purple headed cock that has given her pleasure for the past three years. Her left hand slowly caressed between her thighs. The need was building up in her as she teased herself more and more. Eric heard her breathing become heavier and heavier.

"Darling I need you in me," Teresa said in a soft tone.

Eric hearing her at the other end of the phone, his cock, already hard, began to leak precum. The oozing cum running into the palm of his hand, rubbing it up and down the sides of his blue veined dick.

"I feel your hot wet mouth sucking me into heaven."

"Fuck me," Eric heard her say.

"Fuck me, Fuck me."

His dick was raging, thinking of his entry into her wet pussy. It was wet from long foreplay.

"Is your pussy wet for me?" he asked Teresa.

"Very wet. I am so close."

"Cum with me, cum with me," Eric begged her.

"Be dirty with me, tell me more, tell me you really want to fuck me, do you?" Teresa asked kindly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH, cuming, cuming."

"I'm shooting my load, love, oh how I want it in you."

"I feel it in me, don't stop, fuck me," Teresa said again.

And after the releases, there was only heavy breathing in different parts of the world. Eric knew he fulfilled the wishes of his hot bitch, bringing her orgasms, as well as she did working him up to heavy streaming ejaculations.

Without saying another word, they hung up on each other, knowing they had satisfied there temporary sexual needs.

#####################

Teresa had several friends in London but wished to be on her own to explore her favorite vibrant city.

She dressed casually in a jean mini skirt with a four button blouse leaving two of them open, creating a deep cleavage, almost to the point of embarrassment. She didn't care who saw her titty assets. No bra, but this time which was rarely, she wore under her mini a thong bikini with the crotch buried between her pussy lips. She needed to feel aroused. It was fastened around her waist by a silky band. Teresa kept her legs bare only wearing high heels.

Teresa left the hotel crossed the street to take the bus to Harrods. Just in the few steps, women and men ogled her. Oh she liked the looks and glares, but didn't pay any attention to it.

Teresa entered the crowded bus, paid her fare, but no seat was to be had. She held on to the bar above her, which slightly raised her skirt. A man who was sitting looked straight at her frontal, probably wondering if she was with panty or without. In the back of her she felt a person pressing behind her. Teresa turned and saw an elegant lady smiling and apologized for the discomfort she was creating for Teresa. Again the lady was pressing against her, this time a bit more, she felt embarrassed.

The woman asked about Teresa's destination. "Harrods," was her answer.

"I'm going there myself," was her reply.

She continued, "For all the discomfort I have caused you, I would like to invite you to tea."

Teresa loved the idea of the offer from the kind woman. As both of them left the bus in Knightsbridge it started to drizzle.

It was the first time that Teresa really had a glimpse of the kind lady. Dressed in a flowery dress, knee length and somewhat low in front. The makeup enhanced her beauty. The lips with the right amount of lipstick, the hair color reddish blond.

"I'm Miranda." she said.

"I'm Teresa," she answered.

"Wonderful meeting you," Miranda said.

"Yes, it's wonderful," was Teresa's response.

Miranda took Teresa to the Terrace Cafe for afternoon tea. It seemed Miranda was well known and a regular. The waiter was already familiar with her order, and told him to bring the same to Teresa.

While waiting for tea, scones, jam and little sandwiches, Miranda touched Teresa's right hand under the table.

"You have such beautiful hands my dear."

Teresa didn't know what to make of it, but enjoyed Miranda's touch. Teresa looked at her with a smile and noted that her dress had slipped up. Teresa was worse off, her mini almost exposed her pussy.

Miranda held on to Teresa's hand as the waiter served tea. He smiled at Miranda, knowing it wasn't the first time she brought a woman for tea.

Getting to know each other, Miranda told her about her past, appearing in sexploitaton films in her late teen years. Teresa listened with great interest, it aroused her. Miranda noted Teresa's cheeks turning red, sweat appearing on her forehead, nipples erect. Miranda leaned towards her right ear licked it and whispered if she would like to come to her flat which was located in a Knightsbridge mews, not far from Harrods.

"Would you like that dear?" Miranda asked.

"Very much," Teresa replied in sort of a weak voice.

Teresa was more then turned on by Miranda, getting a wet pussy. She had girl love during her boarding school days. When she first dated Eric and told him about girl love, his cock shot straight up to be blown.

Both women continued their acquitance chat, when Miranda noted that Teresa's skirt had ridden high enough exposing her pussy. Again Miranda leaned towards her ear, licked around the rim, nipping her earlobe, and...

"AAHHHH, god," Teresa moaned. She let it happen weak for a woman's touch.

Miranda caressed between her thighs. No one could see with the tablecloth hanging down low. Again Teresa moaned, having slid lower in her chair as Miranda's fingers easily inserted between her pussy lips. She felt a dripping cloth crotch, which she pulled out and aside, for the final loving assault of the cunt.

Teresa's eyes glazed over, as Miranda fingered her but not to a finish.

"Make me cum," Teresa begged.

Miranda pulled out her fingers and wiped them over Teresa's lips. Then inserted them in her mouth, where the tongue licked around Miranda's wet fingers. Oh, she was a tease. Teresa was anxious but knew nothing would come off it. Teresa lowered her mini skirt, as Miranda paid the bill.

##################

Teresa entered a beautifully decorated flat of eclectic art, almost bordering on the pornographic. It was a remodeled Victorian building.

Miranda took Teresa in her arms and kissed her lips. Her tongue entered the hot wet cavern of Teresa's mouth, tongue touching tongue. Their nipples becoming aroused, as Miranda opened the remaining two buttons on Teresa's blouse.

"You are a sexy hot vixen," Miranda complimented her as she removed the blouse.

Teresa wanted to reciprocate, but Miranda stopped her, saying that Teresa was the guest in her house who needed to be loved.

Miranda knelled in front of her, raised the mini-skirt, pulled her drenched thongs down and inserted her tongue for a quick cum. She was a master at it. It was for the sole purpose of taking off the edge for a longer session of love making.

Teresa kept trying to raise Miranda's dress, but no, Teresa was the guest of the house.

Miranda guided the nude body to a large soft sofa, gently guided her down, spread her legs for another tongue kiss this time on the clit. Her tongue circled it faster and faster, as Teresa massaged her tits.

"OHHHHH, I can't hold back."

Miranda didn't hear a word, bringing her guest to sexual satisfaction. Teresa looked up seeing Miranda enthralled with giving pleasure. Teresa had a quick glimpse under her dress seeing wet panties, then laid her head back down, as Miranda brought her guest to explosive orgasms.

Miranda rose and kissed Teresa with her wet lips. She wouldn't let Miranda go, pulling her on top of her aroused body. Even the explosive orgasms didn't help, she wanted Miranda again.

Miranda's dress had risen in the back. Teresa touched her round ass cheeks, then inserted teasingly her hand under a panty leg abling her fingertips to circle all over the silky bottom. She heard Miranda cooing with need. She raised freshwater prone position, stepped away from the sofa and raised her dress.

Instant excitement welled up in Teresa seeing Miranda's revelation. A cock covered by skimpy silky panties that couldn't keep her dick in. The panties were already wet, completely drenched with cum.

Miranda sat down beside Teresa on the sofa and asked in a loving voice,

"Pull them down for me my dear, please."

Without hesitation, Teresa slid them down Miranda's legs and what she saw aroused her even more. Miranda's balls were tensed up, filled with jism ready to be released.

Miranda's cock was stiffening leaking precum oozing down over her cock.

"Did I shock you my love?"

"Oh no, god no."

Teresa took the cock in her hand, fondled it to full hardness. Miranda began to moan and groan, as Teresa jack it slowly. Miranda had lowered the top of the dress and palmed her succulent tits. The nipples were raging on the orbs of her boobs. Without hesitation, Teresa sucked Miranda's cock into her mouth.

"MMMMM, your mouth is so divine, my sweet."

The eight inch dick slide in and out of Teresa's mouth. Miranda let her hands comb thru Teresa's hair. It stimulated her more in bringing them both heated pleasure.

"I am so naughty in cuming so quickly," Miranda whispered.

Teresa didn't care, only wanted to give her well deserved pleasure. Miranda held Teresa close to her cock, almost to gagging, when...

"CCUUUUMMMMMING, my sweetheart, cuuuming, ahhhhhhhhhhh."

Teresa swallowed and swallowed Miranda's load. Faster and faster the release shot into her wet mouth. Wet from cum and spittle, the excitement of blowing Miranda made her pee.

Teresa kept suckling Miranda's cock, till both fell comfortably exhausted unto the carpet. Miranda stroked her cock to fullness again as she kissed Teresa. The kisses became heated, heavily breathing, almost breathless, when Miranda spread Teresa's beautiful legs, rolling between them, guiding her cock into her pee wet pussy.

There were no words to describe this moment, a moment of ecstasy beyond all bounds. Miranda slide in and out of a pussy she desired from the moment she saw Teresa on the bus.

"I wanted you as I rubbed against you on the bus," Miranda said in her husky voice.

Teresa didn't respond, just feeling Miranda's cock in her was all she cared about at the moment. Miranda's fucking, lowering her tits to Teresa's mouth was all to explosive for them both.

Teresa suckled on her boobs as Miranda brought her a new world of sexual excitement and experience.

Teresa had heard of She-males, also heard of Lady boys, but never in her wildest dreams did she think it would happen to her. To be fucked and loved by a She male of beauty. No one would have guessed that Miranda, an elegant looking woman had sported a cock.

Miranda lowered her lips to Teresa's, kissing her as she has never been before. Her dick now pounding Teresa to the final moment as jism unloaded in her cunt. Yes her cunt that never had experienced such rush of spunk entering her.

Miranda pulled her cock out, laid down beside Teresa still emotionally overwhelmed with ecstasy.

Teresa rolled over facing each other, as Miranda placed fingers in Teresa's succulent mouth. She pulled them in and out, more and more, bringing her cock to erectness again. Teresa reached down, fisting her dick. She rolled unto her back, pulled Teresa on top of her.

"Ride me love," Miranda told her.

Teresa's hand guided her cock into her throbbing cunt. Oh it was throbbing. Slowly slid down Miranda's thick dick. The up and down sliding motion, skin on skin, which seemed to continue defined brought them both to a boiling eruption. Miranda flooded her cunt with creamy jismy again. It streamed into Teresa but also trinkled out of her pussy. Teresa leaned over Miranda, massaged her tits and kissed her new found friend who had unleashed a new world for her.

Teresa again laid beside Miranda after one of the most overheated love sessions of her life. She had her eyes closed when Teresa felt a penis shaped dildo covered with nubbins enter her pussy.

"UUHH WOW," Teresa moaned.

The moans excited Miranda, as she began to fuck her hard with it.

"Take it my love bitch, take it," Miranda said.

Teresa got louder and louder, couldn't hold on, orgasmed again so quickly. Miranda pulled from the pussy a wet dildo that she put in her mouth, licked around it and then kissed Teresa for a long time.

Eventually both raised from a somewhat weakened state, as they both headed into the shower, soaped each other down, rinsed off and returned nude to the living room.

"I never experienced such overwhelming love," Teresa said.

"Was this a new experience for you love," Miranda asked.

"Yes, oh yes," Teresa replied.

"Will you share your experience with your husband," Miranda asked.

"We share all our love experiences," Teresa answered back as she fisted Miranda's dick. Her fist slid up and down Miranda's cock as they became intimate again. She leaned over her cock and sucked her into her mouth again.

"AAHHHHH, WOW," you little slut Miranda moaned.

Miranda reached behind Teresa and caressed her ass cheeks, and then WHACK she received a slap on her bottom. Teresa let the cock go, kneeled on all fours, presenting her ass to Miranda.

"Is that what you want, spank you?"

"Yes spank me."

WHACK, WHACK harder with each slap on her ass Miranda was nearing a cum shot.

When she was ready to squirt everywhere, she guided her cock into Teresa's asshole for several pokes, pulled out then dripped cum on Teresa's reddish stinging ass. She reached back and rubbed the drippings all over her bum.

Again both fell back exhausted on top of the bed.

Miranda was making tea, as Teresa was getting dressed Miranda asked how long she be in London. Teresa told her several more days. It made Miranda glow with the possibility of making love with Teresa again.

###########################

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Couple Eric and Teresa CH. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds