• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Double Trouble Ch. 02

Double Trouble Ch. 02

Jessica, Lissa, and I walked into the club, which was surprisingly packed, and I could already feel the molly taking hold of me. I told the girls to go find us a spot to dance while I grabbed some drinks. I went up to the bar and ordered their favorite drinks as well as one for myself. After tipping the bartender handsomely I looked around for my sisters and found them immediately.

They weren't hard to spot since they were already dancing with each other, and I could see then caressing each other. I strutted over to then and handed them their drinks while I wedged my way between them. I could tell they were already feeling good because as soon as we started dancing I felt their hands all over me. Jess was dancing in front of me and facing me, I chugged my drink and tossed it aside. Now with both hands free I decided to grab her firm ass and bring her even closer to me. She giggled wildly and whispered in my ear, "you naughty boy" with a playful tone.

Jess brought her face back so that we were looking at each other in the eye. I couldn't contain my lust any longer. I dove in and planted a huge kiss right on her soft and supple lips. Without missing a beat she kissed me right back, which is exactly what I hoped for. She surprised me, however by sliding her tongue into my mouth.

The next thing I know I feel a hand grab my erect cock and start to stroke it. I broke the amazing kiss between me and Jess and turned to see Lissa with her arms wrapped around me with an eager look on her face. She looked over to Jess and said, "you don't get him all to yourself ya know."

The look on her face was undeniable, she wanted me, and I wanted her. So I leaned in and we started making out while the three of us were still grinding on each other.

I felt my hand being grabbed and the next thing I knew my hand was squeezing and caressing Lissa's tits. I always marveled at how amazing they looked, but that was nothing compared to how they felt. I slowly worked my way down, gliding my fingers down her side and to her hips.

My hand rand across her waist and I could feel that she wasn't wearing any panties. My dick throbbed as my hand slid down to her bare thigh then back up under her dress. I could hear her gasp in ecstasy as I teased her with my fingertips grazing around her pussy.

I looked down to see another hand on her other thigh. I knew it was Jess'.

I interlocked our fingers and ran them across Lissa's clit. I could feel her shudder with pleasure against my body. With her other hand Jess grabbed hold of my raging boner and began to stroke it. With that I took my free hand and started rubbing her crotch. I could feel that she wasn't wearing panties either and I thought I was gonna lose it. Suddenly I pulled back from both of them. They looked me, both confused. I pulled both of them close and began to kiss Lissa, I then pulled Jessica in, and we were all making out with each other.

The music suddenly stopped, and so did we. We looked around and saw everyone getting ready to leave. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 4 o'clock. I looked to both of my sisters and asked them if they were ready to take the party home. They nodded excitedly and I could tell that they were ready to be taken. We made it home without any trouble. We walked into the house and I went straight to the stereo to out on some edm. I cranked volume and led them to the bedroom. Before we even made it to the bed they worked in unison to strip me down to my boxers. I pulled both their dresses off and froze. Their bodies were perfect. Even better than I dreamt. They took advantage of me not doing anything and pulled my underwear off together and giggled as my dick sprung free.

The Milly was in full effect now and I gasped as I looked down and saw both of them lick my dick together. They started working feverishly taking turns swallowing my entire erection. I pulled both of them up and kissed each of them quickly. I then pushed Jess onto the bed and put Lissa on top of her. I knelt down and marveled at their soaking wet pussies. Then I started with Jess licking her snatch and went straight up to Lissa's. They both moaned loudly and then they said together, "I want you inside of me." I now had a choice to make of who I wanted to please first. I decided on Jess because we spent more time together and I fantasized about her on an almost daily basis.

I dribbled some spit onto my cock for lubrication and slid into Jessica's tight pussy. She screamed in ecstasy as I moaned and complimented her on how amazing it felt to be inside her. She replied, "shut up and fuck me!!" With that said I started pumping harder, harder and harder. Then slowly, pulling out to just the tip and ramming my cock all the way in. She screamed in ecstasy and as I pulled out to the tip again I was forced all the way out as she squirted all over.

Lissa didn't miss a beat, she leaned over and sucked and licked all of Jess' cum off my dick the licked her pussy for a little. I stoked my hard on as I watched the two of them. Jess was still shaking from her amazing orgasm, and I was ready for more, so as Lissa was licking Jess I climbed behind her and slipped my dick into her wet pussy. She cried out as I penetrated her all the way and I reached around to start massaging her clit. I saw her reach down under the bed and she pulled out a vibrator! She turned it on and I could hear the him as she slid it into Jess' still wet pussy. Then I felt Jess start to lick my balls and work in tandem with my finger around Lissa's clit.

Just as I was about to cum I pulled out and got them two of them together. Stroking my cock, cum starts shooting out of me.

I covered both of my sisters faces in my hot sticky cum with probably the biggest load I ever shot. They turned to each other with a big smile on their faces and started licking the cum off the other's face. I collapsed onto the bed, and when they were finished cleaning each other they laid on either side of me and curled up. I whispered how amazed I was at the experience, and Jess turned to me and said with a wink, "I'm glad you enjoyed it because this won't be the last time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Double Trouble Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds