• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 05

Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 05

"Holy shit, that was... incredible," Jane said as Cassie shut off the DVD player. "Eight guys, I'm so, so jealous."

Cassie smiled as they lay together on the hotel bed, naked and ready to fuck after watching her exploits from two days ago. Ever since she'd woken up after that session, she'd yearned for another just like it. She was truly a complete slut now and she loved it. Thinking back to that first time at Michael's studio, how nervous and shy she was, she almost laughed at the change. It was barely believable that she would be in a motel bed with her female lover, musing on the possibilities of fucking eight or more black men for the second time in a week.

She decided she much preferred her life the way it was now. The question was how she could step it up to the next level.

"We need to tell our husbands about this, about us and about what we do," she said.

Jane looked up at her, surprised. "I don't know if I can. What about my kids? I can't give up on them."

"What if... what if we made them active participants in what we were doing. Like... cuckolds. They're lucky to have us, after all. If we played this right, we could live our lives in the open, but still keep the home life. And no more lies, I want to be with you properly. I want to wake up with you in my bed and not have it be in a hotel. I want it to be in my bed or your bed. Is that too much to ask?"

"It might be, but I won't let you go, Cassie. If you want to do this, we can do it. If they toss us out, we'll be together and they can go fuck themselves. I'll take the kids off him if he throws me out. He knows I could, even with the porn and you, the courts would always give me the kids. I'll always choose the kids over anything else, but they like you, they would be ok with you as their second mummy," Jane laughed.

"Tom might be a problem, but he's living better now because of me. I earn the money, he either likes it or lumps it. But anyway, come here..."

Cassie pulled Jane to her, kissing passionately, limbs intertwining. The next morning, the two girls reluctantly parted, heading back home to whatever lay in store for them.

"Tom, we need to talk," Cassie said, plucking up the courage she needed to go through with this. Determined though she was, she still knew it was a big step. Tom was playing on his console when she walked into the lounge. "Please, just stop playing for a bit. We need to talk. It's serious."

"Oh, um, ok," he said, looking nervous. "Is everything ok? Have I done something wrong?"

"No, look... it's all about me. The modelling I've been doing, it's ... not just modelling. It's... there's no easy way to say this... it's porn. Full on sex-type porn. I've had sex with both men and women for quite a while now."

She proceeded to let out everything that had happened to her in one long go, relieved to be unburdening herself like this. Tom sat there, flabbergasted, not able or knowing how to respond. Finally, she finished.

"...and had eight black men just a couple of days ago until I passed out in a strange bed, exhausted but totally satisfied. Jane and I want to be together, but we don't want to lose either you or her husband. So... can you accept our love and my new career?"

Tom was silent and Cassie fidgeted nervously. What would he do? Would he storm out or hit her?

"Have you been inside my mind recently?" he said, smiling the broadest smile she'd seen on him for a long, long time. Now it was her turn to be stunned. "It's the only explanation. I've been fantasising about you being with other men, black men specifically, for so long, since before we were married. I... I can't believe it's happened, I don't know what to say. Show me your videos, I want to see."

Cassie moved as if in a trance, showing him on their computer where he could view her videos, accessed on the studios' websites with special log-ins for employees. She stood behind him as he looked at her pictures and her videos, open-mouthed in wonder as he did so.

"I... wow, you're so incredible, Cassie. I thought you were so prim and... fuck, I love you so much. Thank you so much for being a black cock-loving slut!"

He turned and stood, embracing her before she could react. This wasn't how she'd expected this to go... but she wasn't complaining at all. Laughing herself, she returned the embrace. For hours afterwards, they sat and talked about her new life, about how Tom wanted to be involved in it and how he knew he could never satisfy her sexually again. He was ok with that, had accepted it long ago. Tom said he was much more turned on by the prospect of watching her take the cocks of real men than by her having to suffer his pitiful organ.

"So, when do you get to do your next scene?" Tom said, eagerly.

"I think I'm scheduled to do one tomorrow. I'll have recovered from the last one by then," she winked. "I don't know the details, but... there'll be lots of black cocks inside me."

"I'd love to watch, perhaps they could make it a cuckold scene. I could be in a mask in the corner, you could make fun of me and... maybe I could eat their cum out of you."

"Wow, Tom... you're into that?" Cassie said. "I... think I'd like that, if you wanted to. There could well be a lot in there... if I knew you were there waiting, I'd make all of them cum in my pussy so you could gorge yourself."

"Please, I'd love to. I'd eat it out of your ass too and out of Jane. And... what do you think about fucking them here, not on camera, but in your private life? Please say yes. I want you to become the ultimate black cock slut and I want to help you as much as I can."

"Jesus Tom, you really do love this shit," Cassie laughed. "Yes, I think that's a good idea, but we need to get some rules down. I'm in charge and the black men will be too. You won't have any say in what happens, within reason. They'll sleep in my bed and you'll like it. They'll fuck me whenever I want them to and you have to put up with it. And Jane will be here too a lot, so you'll have to serve her as you would me. Clear?"

"Yes... yes, master," he said, smiling.

"Now... this'll be the last time for a while that I do this," she said, kneeling before him and unzipping his trousers. She took his small cock out and blew him. He came within seconds and she watched as his cum dribbled out of his wilting dick, sickened by the sight.

"God, your cock disgusts me," she said, smiling at him. He smiled back, flopping back, content and spent. "Now... I'm going to pleasure myself in front of you, show you some of the things I've learned."

For an hour, she masturbated while he watched. She gave her vagina and ass a good workout, climaxing a number of times before she finished. Tom was mesmerised. As she worked herself over, she spat out obscenities, telling him how worthless he was, how much she loved being with other men and women, how she came so hard with them. She could see Tom was regaining stiffness, but she ordered him not to touch himself, saying he was to only do so at her command.

Finally, they slept as if none of it had ever happened. Their lives had changed forever, but for now they enjoyed one more night in each others arms.

Jane came over the next day, fresh from telling her husband about her own adventures. It hadn't gone down so well, but he had decided not to leave her for the sake of the children. They would be civil and keep up appearances. Jane explained it was the best she could have done and she was happy with it.

She did all this while stripping, preparing with Cassie to put on a show for Tom, who was forced to sit, squirming, as he watched the two beautiful women gorge themselves on each other. Cassie had again ordered him not to pleasure himself and the two women continually interrupted their lovemaking to berate him and call him a pathetic excuse for a man, which only seem to inflame his passion more.

"I just got a text," Cassie said later that day. "It's from Bareback... ooooooh, they want me to have sex outdoors with, quote, their two best studs. They say... oh wow, both of them have 14 inch cocks. God, I'm drooling already. Oh, they sent me an... they want me to do double vaginal with them. 28 inches of cock in my pussy. Jane... get me a cold drink, I think I'm overheating!"

"Let's look them up," Tom said from the computer. Typing their names in, all three were stunned when pictures of the men's penises came up.

"Holy shit," Jane said after a while. "I am so, so jealous."

Cassie looked through more pictures. "I don't know if I can take both of them... but I'm sure as fuck gonna try."

Deciding to leave Tom at home, Cassie went with Jane to the studio for the scene. It was being filmed in the lovely gardens at the back she'd seen before, next to a swimming pool which she hadn't. The plot, such as it was, involved her sunning herself and having a dream about being ravaged by two studs with massive cocks.

Jane watched from the sidelines as the two men approached her friend, naked on the sunbed and enjoying the sun on her skin. As the men roughly grabbed Cassie, Jane moaned and stuck her hand in her underwear, masturbating herself. She so desperately wanted to be with Cassie, to share her lovers and their enormous dicks. It had been too long since she'd felt the heat of a man's penis inside her and she craved it.

Cassie was craving it too, but she at least had her hands on the thick, veiny shafts of two 14 inch monsters. She stroked vigorously, looking up at the two tall men towering over her. She started with the dirty talk.

"You going to give me these cocks, yeah? I fucking love black cocks, I need them so bad. I want them both in my pussy, filling me up so much, more than my husband ever could. Fucked by two real men, that's what I need. Two black studs fucking me, it's my dream come true. What are you waiting for? Stick them in me."

They eased her into it, as much as you can be eased onto a 14 inch cock. Trading places, each men slowfucked her for a while until she was practically begging them for both at once. Jane bit her lip, watching in awe as both men positioned themselves, one pushing inside her and the other waiting, head poised against Cassie's stretched labia.

In it went. Pushing against her, the enormous, bulbous head of the second cock stretched and stretched her pussy until, finally, it plopped in. Cassie's eyes were wide, her mouth an O of shock mixed with pleasure. Inching into her, the second cock disappeared into Cassie's obscenely stretched hole until, extraordinarily, both monster dicks were completely inside her. Slowly again, they fucked her, Cassie's body desperately trying to get used to the perverse invasion.

Feelings she'd never experienced before were boiling up inside her. Pleasure of such intensity she was genuinely afraid she might lose her mind. The fucking got quicker and quicker until, beyond all belief, each cock was slamming into her in unison, almost the whole length of each emerging then punching its way deep, deep into her body.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh God..." she began to mumble over and over as she felt her entire body begin to tense up, an orgasm so incredible she could barely believe it seconds away from engulfing her entirely. When it hit, she couldn't even scream. It was so powerful it was all she could feel or think of. After what seemed like forever, she finally started to come down.

The two men pulled out, leaving Cassie a quivering wreck on the floor. She was barely conscious of their sperm cascading down onto her or of the director calling a halt to the scene. With no conception of time, she didn't know how long she was lying there until she woke, Jane sitting crosslegged next to her.

"Wuh..?" was all she could manage, causing Jane to explode with laughter.

"My God, Cassie," she said, wiping away a tear, "you did me and Tom proud today. What a total, complete fucking slut you are! You're so wonderful, amazing... I heard them saying this video will make you a smash hit on the Internet, it was that good."

"Help... help me up," she said. Jane took one of her arms and took Cassie's weight as she struggled to stand, legs weak but just about strong enough to support her.

"Fuck, I feel totally... drained, but still kinda buzzing, you know?" Cassie said as Jane helped her dress.

"No, I don't know," Jane chuckled. "How could I know what it was like to cum like you did? On two massive dicks like that? I can only dream of knowing... and boy, am I going to dream about it."

"Mmm, it was pretty good," Cassie smiled softly.

"Come on, let's go for a drink, celebrate today's ... milestone."

The bar was sophisticated and Jane, as horny as she was, immediately began casting her eyes around the male clientele, hoping to spot anyone who might use her in the same way Cassie had been used earlier. When asked, Cassie said even she was "fucked out" for the day, needing to let her body recover from its exertions.

"I'll watch, though," she said, winking. Jane was content enough with that. A number of men ended up at their table, coming on their own to chat them up or escorted to it by Jane. Each one in turn was 'checked out' under the table by Jane's roving hands. So many ended up in disappointment, decidedly under-sized. After a few hours and a few drinks, they'd essentially struck out.

"I can't believe this shit," Jane said as they left, the night drawing in. "Not a single decent cock in the place."

"Maybe if we stayed a bit longer, it's still early?" Cassie ventured, sliding her arm around Jane's waist and holding her close as they strolled along the street.

"No, I'm fed up. Just old plain Jane can't find herself what she wants, as usual," Jane grumbled.

"Now wait a second," Cassie said, bringing them to a stop. "Look at me, woman."

Jane turned and was taken by surprise as Cassie kissed her heavily, thrusting her tongue into Jane's mouth. They stood together, lips locked, people walking past giving them raised eyebrows or appreciative glances. Cassie broke the kiss.

"I don't fucking fall in love with another woman if she's not a hot piece of ass," Cassie said, unable to keep a smile off her lips. "Now... I'm going to find you some hot studs to fuck and then I'm going to sit and play with my pussy while you get your brains screwed out. Ok missy?"

"I guess, if I have to," Jane shrugged. Cassie raised her eyebrow and then the two girls burst into laughter.

"Come on, I know the perfect place," Cassie said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds